Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 pm

This is great i love it !

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Dum_my wrote:
This is great i love it !

Thank you so much!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Belated post for januari 12 2017

Alessa - Camargue Filly

82924 Camargue Foal
Name source: Silent Hill
Name reason: In all honnesty, I have this wish to call my daughter Alessa and in my mind she is always this ginger little devil, which this model reminds me of.
Fun Fact: This is one of these models I was instantly in love with.
Made in: Germany [!!!]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Alessa is the offspring of the Camargue Stallion Kain and the Camargue Mare Visenya. She is a happy and peppy filly that loves to play. She is very mischievous and gets into trouble with Dante and Sebastian. When she and Akatsuki are put in the same meadow, they always ned up fighting.
She is never very difficult to the stablehands. She loves treats and cuddles, so it is easy to bribe her into obeying. She also likes a challenge, so she find the foal training very fun. This makes her pleasant to work with.
Her other relatives are aunt Daenerys, uncle Sephiroth abd cousin Senri. Alessa and Senri play well, even though Senri is much more shy than her.

Horsevalley

Alessa, along with her parents Kain and Visenya belong to the herd of the quartdruplets. Kain is Abel's closest friend, so Alessa has a high status in the herd.
She is a mischievous filly and she is often times runs off to play with foals of other herds. Or with other animals. She loves to go on adventures and to discover new things. She is also very curious. Nothing stays a mystery for her, if it is up to her. It causes her parents to worry for her sometimes through.
A lot of young Fae love to play with Alessa. She is not afraid of them, but doesn't let them capture her either.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Belated post januari 13 2017

Alex - Lion Cub

14364 Lion Cub
Name source: Madagascar
Name reason: I am planning on getting cub versions of all the Madagascar main characters.
Fun Fact: Every time I see him I start singing I Like to Move it
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Alex, along with his mother Vitany, father Kimba and siblings Kiara, Simba, Lanna and Tommen, lives in a small pride of lions saved from illegal trade. The other members of this pride are two old lionesses named Nala and Sarabi.
The rescue center is on the other side of the road from Valyria Stables and the stablehands occasionally help out there.
Alex is being taught not to trust humans too much, so that he might one day be kept in Beekse Bergen Safari Park.
He is a very playful cub and the most dominant in the litter. He likes to play with his dad, but not so much with the other cubs. He's also developed an odd friendship with Leopard cub Gia.

Horsevalley

Alex and his father's pride live on the Serenya plains. They have no affiliations to the beastlings, but also none to the Fae. The pride prefers to keep out of the conflict. Even though the beastlings target Kimba and Kiara for their light fur.
Alex is quite adventurous and loves to explore the plains with his friends Melman, Marty, Gloria, Vitaly and Gia. The horses of the herds prefer to keep this unruley bunch at a distance.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Post for januari 14 2017

Alexander Rainbow Unicorn Stallion

70523 Rainbow Unicorn Stallion
Name source: History [specificly Alexander the Great]
Name reason: It just sounded appropriately gay
Fun Fact: He so fabulous

Horsevalley

This magnificent animal grazes at the end of the Rainbow, in the four leafed clover fields surrounding the gilded town of Spectralis. He lives there with his mate Princess and their foal Yuuki. With them also live Margeary and Hermes and the Rainbow Companions. Alexanders sees these as his herd and will defend them at all costs. Even from Chrystalis, who is mated to Margeary.
He is a fierce protector and brave warrior. He trusts the Fae, because they protect him, but he keeps them at a distance. He does not want to be tamed of used for their goals.
He doesn't particulary mislike the horses of the herds, but he doesn't much like them either. He prefers to keep them at a distance, for he fancies himself better than them.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Post for januari 15th 2017

Alfred - Gerbil

42246 Gerbil
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: When I got my rats it was Either Alfred + Matthew or Sherlock + John. It became Sherlock + John, so I did the honors of Alfred + Matthew to my schleich Gerbils. The brown one became Alfred bc Matthew, the spotted one is the cuter one.
Fun Fact: Made of the same material as the shire stallion
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Alfred, along with his brother Matthew, is kept in a terrarium in the barn at the stables. He is not very accustomed to being picked up, because the kids like Matthew better.
Alfred spends his time digging and eating and sometimes fights over dominance with Matthew. He mostly wins.

Horsevalley

Alfred and Matthew live on the plains of Serenya, in a small hole under a tree. They keep out of all affrairs between the Fae and the horses. When the beastlings come, they hide in their hole and wait it out.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Where is Alfred at this moment? Laughing Wink

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Roger wrote:
Where is Alfred at this moment? Laughing Wink

On da shelf

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Belated post for januari 16th

Allison - Royal Filly

70527 Eyela's Royal Foal
Name source: Teen Wolf
Name reason: I know it sounds bloody lame, but this foal reminded me of Crystal Reed, who plays Allison Argent.
Fun Fact: Her hair is so glossy!
Made in: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Allison, like her sister Lydia, is the daughter of Chrystalis von Pendragon and the alicorn Margaery. She is a beautiful shade of blue and all the Fae admire her.
She is very sweet and open and lovs attention. She let's all the Fae groom her and all the Fae children play with her. She is also very inquisitive and curious. When there is something going on, she always wants to know what is going on.
She lives in the royal stables of Orela, with her father and sister. Her mother comes and goes as she pleases.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Belated post for januari 17th 2017

Almächtige Pink - Star Pony

82943 Thalda
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: It is pink, it is supercute, it is almighty!
Mate: Goudstof
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Pink is a Star Pony, who lives in the city of Auria, with the other Star horses. He is a playful and happylittle lad and loves getting attention. When the Fae come to pat him or play with him, he is beyond excited.
He is a little houdini and ofen breaks out of his stables to explore the Star Caste. He is very curious and loves exploring the valley when he is allowed out.
He is mated to Goudstof, who is a Rainbow Pony. The Star Fae and the Rainbow Fae often take the two on cute playdates.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Post for januari 18 2017

Alysanne - Lippizan Mare

72016 Limited Edition Lipizzaner Mare
Name source: Game of Thrones.
Name reason: As stated before. I have a thing for naming my white horses after Targaryens. This model is named for Good Queen Alysanne because she is so sweet and gentle looking.
Fun Fact: She was one of my first Limited Edition and what got me into collecting Schleich for real.

Valyria Stables

A sweet, gentle lippizan mare, who is very good at dressage. She is very graceful and very skilled, so she has won quite a few prizes.
Her owner is Mr. Perenbaum's wife. She takes Alysanne to special shows in Vienna. That is where Alysanne was born and where she mated with one of the institutes breeding stallions.
Alysanne has one filly named Folara. Her two sister are Golvenlelie and Celebrian. She also has one brother, Rodrick. Her two nephews are named Renzo and Ty.

Horsevalley

Alysanne is one of the horses that is kept by Man beyond the Fog. She is sweet and a bit shy. Her sister are Golvenlelie and Celebrian and her brotherid Rodrick Edelstein. She has two good brothers: Celeborn and Maangelaat and one goodsister: Galadirel. Renzo and Ty are her nephew.
She has bonded with the gelded Esper.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Belated post for 19 januari 2017

Amanda - Panda Cub

14734 Giant Panda Cub
Name source: Someone I used to know
Name reason: One of my classmates, named Amanda, we always called Panda. The name stuck.
Fun Fact: Nothing special yet

Valyria Stables

She lives in the wild life center on the other side of the road. She was born in China, but a smuggler took her away. She is still in quarantine, to make sure she has no diseases.
She is very distraught and shy. Every time her caretaker goes away, even if it is just for a few minutes, she starts to cry and trash. Maybe, if Amanda is older, she will go back to China.

Horsevalley

Amanda lives, with a small group of family, in the Tallwoods junle which is in the west of the realm. Her family is settled in the middle of the jungle, where no beastling or Fae can find them. Only the peaceful Nightwalkers are allowed in their part of the jungle.
Amanda is sweet and shy. She spends most of her time sleeping or trying to eat tallwood, but for that she is still too young.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Belated post for 20 januari 20170

Ammy - Fox Terrier

16310 Foxterrier
Name source: Family Pets
Name reason: My great aunt had a fox terrier named Ammy and I lucking doved her. She always followed me when we went there for the holidays and in the summer
Fun Fact: She came to me from the forum, thank you Maja!!!
Made in: Germany

Ammy is Tinka's fox terrier. She always comes along with Tinka to the stables. She mostly trots after her owner or plays with the other dogs. Kenny is her new room mate and she looks after him very well. She mostly plays with Shenna, Guinevere and Pugsley.
She is a very sweet and loyal dog, she is already quite old, so she isn't as hyper active as she used to be. She is still quite energetic for her age though and she loves to get scratched behind her ears.

Horsevalley

Ammy lives with Man beyond the Fog, where she is an old and loyal companion. She used to catch rats in the stables and sleep in the hay, but Man has taken her in their house where she can enjoy her old day.
Soon, however, she might have to undertake another journey.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Belated post for 21 januari 2017

Amras - KWPN Mare

70102 Dragon Knight Horse
Name source: Tolkien's novels
Name reason: It was the plan, even though I thought this model a stallion, to name all new knight horses after Feanors sons. Amras does sound girly, so I kept it.
Fun Fact: She has no rider, but that is okay!

Valyria Stables

Amras is a calm and well trained KWPN mare. She spends most of her days away from the stables, because she is a movie horse. She is very accustomed to wearing armor and mostly work in medieval tv series or movies.
She is one of the six film horses at the stables and they mostly get rented out as a group. She is the full blood sister to Amrod, they are twins and she is very close to Caranthir.
Amras is a clam and patient horse, which she has to be, for the work she does. She doesn't easily startle and listens very well to the commands she is given.

Horsevalley

Amras is one of the four horses that protects the royal line of the Pendragon clan. The Fae gave her and the other three their armor that they wear often, to make sure they will not get too hurt in case it comes to conflict with other horses or animals.
She is a brave and headstrong mare. She is willing to sacrifice life and limb for her King and Princes.
Her twin brother is Amrod and she is mated to Caranthir, with whom she has no offspring, because the guard mares are kept sterile with a special berry.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Post for 22 januari 2017

Amrod - KWPN Stallion

70101 Knights Mount
Name source: Silmarillion
Name reason: I already had Amras, so there is that
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Like his twin sister Amras, Amrod is a trained movie horse. He has a bit more temperament than her and is suited for stunt work. He is still very patient and doesn't startle either, but he has more fire for intense scene's.
He is very close to Finarfin and also to his sister, but he and Caranthir tent to be more rivaling.

Horsevalley

With his sister Amras, his mate Finarfin and his goodbrother Caranthir, Amrod guards the royal line. He prefers ring mail over actual armor, which the Fae provide him with.
Even though he is mated, he has no offspring, because his mate is kept sterile.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:05 am

Belated post for 23 januari 2017

Amy - Silkbear

70531 Iloris' Wing Bear
Name source: Doctor Who
Name reason: On a whim I decided this model and the little dog of the same series would be called for my two fav compaions of the doctor.

Horsevalley

This funny looking creature is Iloria's companion. Her name is Amy and she is a silkbear. This is not a real kind of bear, but instead related tot he racoon family. They live in the Tallwood jungle in small clans. They are easily domesticated, but very mischievous.
Amy loves to play with the children that Iloria teaches. She is a little prankster, loving to trick people and hide their belongings.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Belated post for 24 januari 2017

Anaïs - KWPN Mare

72046 Limited Edition Good Nuray
Name source: The Amazing World of Gumball
Name reason: I've always liked the name and foudn it befitting at such sweet and majestic looking horse.
Fun Fact: I bought her second hand from collectors in Haarlem.

Valyria Stables

Anaïs is a sweet and gentle KWPN mare. She is very obedient and very well trained. She is very loyal to her owner and mixes well with all horses. She isn't easily startled and also patient.
She has one sister named Dark Thunder. Her owner is a student named Emily. She lives nearby and comes to ride Anaïs every day. Anaïs loves her rider very much and greets Emily with happy whinnies when she comes over.
Anaïs is very well versed at high level dressage. She and Emily compete at Z level and have won a few prices already. Anaïs is also a show horse, she and Emily dress up every year for the Elf Fantasy Fair.

Horsevalley

Anaïs is the mare bound to Amilana. She was born and raised in the grand stables of the Dark Fae. She has a twin sister named Dark Thunder and is the only one in her blood line with a white coat.
She is fiercely loyal and loves Amilana with her whole heart. She has a very good stamina and an excellent sense of direction that leads her where ever Amilana needs to be.
She is as of now unmated, but that might soon change.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Belated post for 25 januari 2017

Anck-su-Namun - Arabian Mare

97020 Advent Calendar Limited Edition Arab Mare
Name source: The Mummy
Name reason: I was looking for a nice name, but from a character I did not like, which also had to be of Arabian decent, so an Egyptian concubine it was.
Fun Fact: I never expected to have a conga of this model and yet here I am

Valyria Stables

Hailing from a famous Arab breeding stock, is the mare Anck-su-Namun. She has two sisters, Isis and Lalita and one half sister, Jaya. She and Jaya have the same mother. Anck-su-Namun has mated with Jondalar and has from him a colt named David.
She is very stubborn and temperamental. Riding her is hard, even for her owner Ghyslin. Anck-su-Namun is very good at stopping mid sprint, sending Ghyslin flying into the sand. Or balking before just the jump.
Maybe that is Ghyslin's own fault, because she is known to spoil Anck-su-Namun. Through this, Anck-su-Namun has become a picky eater and is difficult to approach. When Ghyslin isn't at the stables, it is mostly up to Joost to groom her.
Anck-su-Namun is, like her sisters, a jumping horse, but hasn't won any prizes yet.

Horsevalley

Anck-su-Namun lives in the stables of Man beyond the Fog. She has three sisters, Jaya, Lalita and Isis, three good brothers, Balraj, Alladin and Sayid. She has five nephews, Calimero, Zack, Dante, Zayn and Bealfire. Anck-su-Namun herself is mated to Jondalar and has with him one son named David.
Anuck-su-Namun is, like the other Arabs, a parade horse. Man takes good care of her and she does not have to work, which made her arrogant and lazy. She, Lalilta and Isis are quite mean to other horses.
She might need to change that attitude soon.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Belated 26 januari 2017

Angeal Pinto Stallion

13616 Pinto Stallion
Name source: Final Fantasy VII
Name reason: I was rather obsessed with Final Fantasy at the time and just pulled up this name, not really matching name to model.
Fun Fact: He is one of my oldest adult horses

Valyria Stables

Angeal is a loyal and even tempered Pinto Stallion. He has a lot of energy and is eager to work. Especially for his owner Johnny. He is very good at barrel racing and reining. And he enjoys doing it a lot.
He's mated with Gillian and she has given him a son, Cloud. Cloud is now a yearling and has his father's personality.
Angeal is very sociable and easily tolerates all other horses. He doesn't bite away other stallions or the mares that are not in season. He plays with the foals and the yearlings. He likes to race Cloud around the meadow.
Angeal has one brother, named Mordred.

Horsevalley

Angeal is a member of the herd of wild horses led by Tyr and Ares. He is the goodbrother of Ares' mate Merida, so he enjoys a good status in the herd. His mate is the mare Gillian, making her sisters Jeanne and Merida his goodsisters. He has with Gillian one son named Cloud. He also has one nephew named Zidane. His only brother is named Mordred.
Angael has one best friend in his own herd. His name is Genesis. In the herd of the quadruplets, he also has a friend, the short tempered Sephiroth. The three friends are often seen together.
Angeal is loyal to his herd and he mate and he would defend them from the beastlings if the need is there.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Model is for sale, entry up for deletion

Belated post for 27 januari 2017

Anna - Tinker Foal

Valyria Stables

Anna is five months old and the foal of Fina and Oín. She has three older siblings, Samarinde, Phae and Bucky. She has one aunt, Senna and a cousin, Pipo. She also has two nephews, Curufin and Teddy.
Anna is quite a shy filly and prefers to stay close to her mother. Even in the meadow, Anna follows Fina. When she is playing with Teddy and Pipo, she keeps a close eye on her mother.
Her friends include: Teddy, Pipo, Spirit, Kos, Fili, Dottie, Ustin and Rambo.

Horsevalley

Anna lives with her mother Fina in the royal stables of Orela. Her mother is bonded to the Fae Sera, but her father is a horse in the Pendragon herd. Like her older brother Bucky and sister Phae, Anna will join her father in that herd, when she is weened, unless she bonds with a Fae.
Anna has two uncles, Braig and Logan, one aunt, Senna and one cousin, Pipo. Despite her young age, she already is an aunt to Curufin and Teddy.
Anna is a shy filly. She keeps away from most Fae, but allows Sera to groom her. Sera weekly takes Anna out to the Pendragon herd.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Belated post for 28 januari 2017

Anthenodora - Jersey Cow

41429 Jersey Cow
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: I just found it very sweet and caring sounding, which is how this cow looks

Valyria Stables

Anthenodora, nicknamed Dora, is one of mister von den Perenbaum's prize winning cows. She is quite young, still a heffer. But she has gone to quite a few shows already. She is regarded as very beautiful and has big brown soulful eyes.
She lives with the other cattle, the goats, sheeps, alpaca's and donkey's in the barn. She shares a box with the old cow Bella.
She is sweet, gentle and very loving. She can often be seen grooming Bella's foster daughters Babs and Klette.

Horsevalley

Dora, with the other cows, lives with Man beyond the Fog. They are used for their milk and meat. Dora is still a heffer, but the older cows have already told her a lot of stories.
With the help of an unexpected hero, Dora and the other cows might soon escape.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Belated post for 29 januari 2017

Anthony - Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding

13832 Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding
Name source: Marvel
Name reason: He just reminded me of Tony Stark, not very promising like this, but give him a suit of armour and the thinks he is all of that.
Fun Fact: To my luck mine doesn't have the same big bug eyes as the promo picture

Valyria Stables

Anthony is a quiet, calm gelding. Since he's lost his balls, he's also lost most of his energy and spirit and even some of his grace. He used to love to race and buck around in the meadow with Nori and Bard. Now he enjoys it better to lean against Peppa and tickle through her manes.
He has one brother, Clint. His stablemate is Peppa. It is still possible for her to have a foal from him, because Mr von den Perenbaum had Anthony's seed frozen in.
Anthony now mainly is a recreational horse for hire.

Horsevalley

Anthony is a member of the wild herd of Ares and Tyr. Despite being mated to a social butterfly, Anthony prefers to keep himself in the background, He tends to blend into the crowd.
He is mated to Peppa. He has one brother Clint, two good brothers, Bard and Nori and one goodsister, Freya. He has no offspring.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 pm

Post for 30 januari 2017

Antonio - Spanish Fighting Bull

13722 Black Bull
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: Antonio is the human name for Spain, in which they hold bull fights. It just clicked in my head.
Fun Fact: This model, I just all of a sudden wanted, out of the bloody blue

Valyria Stables

Antonio is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's prize winning bulls. He is of very good breeding stock and his seed sells rather well.
Contry to the stereotype, Antonio is mostly rather calm and trusting. He loves it when the stablehands tickle over his forehead or when the cows groom him with their rough tongues. He is very accustomed to be groomed by the stablehands, because he has to look his best for shows. On some shows he even wears a parade dress.
He has bonded with the Braunvieh cow Mona and is the foster father of sorts to her calf Roran.

Horsevalley

Like the cows and other bulls, Antonio lives with Man beyond the Fog. His only use is to make more calves with the cows. He woould love to go on adventures, but this will never be possible. He currently has one calf with the cow Mona, named Roran.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Post for 31 januari 2017

Anubis - Siberian Husky

16835 Husky
Name source: Egyptian Myth / The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel
Name reason: I had a myth name face and a Jackal god was closest to a dog, since there is no dog god I know of.
Fun Fact: His eyes look like he's mentally challenged

Valyria Stables

Anubis is Niklas' pet husky. He is mostly at the stables, playing with the other dogs. His house mate is Senna. Anubis is very sweet to her and her single pup Bløf. He'll often play with Bløf or the other pups.
Anubis is an energetic, spirited dog. He isn't unfriendly to strangers, but rather cautious. He does tend to bark loudly and not all the horses like this. But he is also rather well trained and listens to Niklas' every command.

Horsevalley

Anubis lives with Man beyond the Fog. He guards the Arabs from poachers and burglars. He is very good at his job and takes pride in it. But there are times he feels the call of nature like a pull in his heart.
He is loyal to his pack and his masters, but in the near future, his loyalty will be tested.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Belated post for 1 februari 2017

Aragorn Elesar - Hanoverian Stallion

13649 Hanoverian Stallion
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: At first I planned on naming this boy Stranger, but I got deeper and deeper in the Tolkien fandom and I decided he looks too much like Viggo Mortensen to pass it over.
Fun Fact: This Stranger is actually a foxy chestnut from my old stables, that is why I decided against that name as well.

Valyria Stables

Aragorn is a well bred Hanoverian Stallion. He has three brothers, Bronn, Horst and Jaime. With Arwen Undomiel he has one colt named Boromir.
Aargorn is a jumping champion. He rides at a very high level and enjoys his work. He has won international prizes and is worth quite a neat sum of money. But he is not for sale.
He has an even temper and is a real worker. He doesn't fuss during grooming and saddling and he never balks. He doesn't startle easily and is accustomed to crowds.

Horsevalley

Aragorn, like his brethren, lives with Man beyond the Fog. He brings his masters where they want to go. He is a good runner, but doesn't have great stamina.
He is mated to Arwen Undomiel and has with her one son named Boromir. He has three brothers, Jaime, Horst and Broon and has by them three goodsisters, Alayaya, Elaine and Persephone, two nephews, Frodo and Gendry and and one niece, Lyanna
Aragorn is well liked by almost all the horses and he might play an important role in uniting all horses as one herd.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next