Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem..................cheers Here is the poll for the Show-us-yours of February cheers

Share | 

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Belated Post for November 4th

Ivory Gabriellion-Lokison - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted 2016 Friesian Stallion
Name source: My OC's
Name reason: The whole story from Isadoro's entry
Fun Fact: He is blind
Made in: Repainted in Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Ivory is a special needs stallion. He is blind, since birth. He relies heavily on the stable hands guiding him during his specialized exersize and grooming. He has a very roomy stables and a seeing eye pony. His seeing eye pony is a white Dartmoor named Draco and Ivory and he are very nigh inseperable. Ivory tends to get anxious when Draco isn't close to him.
The stablehands take good care of Ivory and Draco and make sure Ivory has the best life a blind horse can have. Ivory is very happy and healthy for the most part.
His parents are Loki and Isadoro, making him brother to Ebony, Azure, Lilac and Violette. He only sparsely interacts with Loki and Azure, but meets with his mother, sisters and Lilac in the meadow.

Horsevalley

Ivory is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is blind, which causes him to rely heavily upon the other members of the herd. Mostly, when the herd is moving around, he walks after his mother, with his chin on her back. His mother and siblings look after him to make sure he does not stay or bump into things.
He is closest to his sister Ebony and close befriended with Hodge and Sam. He gets along very well with his granddad Gabriel, but not with his father Loki, whom he will kick and bite away when the stallion comes too close. His mother is the mare Isadoro. he has two brothers, Lilac and Azure and two sisters, Ebony and Violette. Unbeknownst to him, Philipah is his aunt.
Despite being blind, Ivory is very wise and seems to be a bit of an apprentice of Vincent when he is around the herd. He is very phylosofic, but also prone to depressive moods. He sometimes secretly meets up with Draco of the Sarnori clan.

Papo: 25
Safari: 43
Mojo fun: 12
Playmobil: 73
Other: 105
~
schleich count: 699
~
Total: 1054

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Belated Post for November 5th

Izuna - Andalusian Colt

13669 Andalusian Foal
Name source: Naruto
Name reason: The Lusitano I named Madara has the same colors, so I couldn't but name the little one after Madara's little brother Izuna.
Fun Fact: One of my last models from my old retailer
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Izuna is a peppy and upbeat Andalusian Foal. He is sociable and energetic, but also gentle and obedient. He is patient when his mother is out riding and can already be in the meadow with other foals on his own for a while, as long as his mother joins him eventually. He is not yet weened, but already is exploring hay and grass. His mother's pellets he doesn't yet understand.
His father is the very well bred Stromwind, so he blood line is a very good one. His mother is the mare Harribel, is a good brood mare, but not made for sports. It is hoped that Izuna takes more after his father.

Horsevalley

Izuna is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. His father is a very brave warrior horse, so he has a high status, sharing it with Izuna and his mother. Izuna is open, playful and friendly to most other foals. He mostly plays with Ustin, Spirit and Achaam.
His father is the stallion Stormwind. Izuna looks up to him a lot. His mother is Harribel, a very strong mare, who is very protective of her foal and instills in Izuna good vallues and a strong heart. Izuna has no siblings, but one cousin named Juweeltje, an aunt named Rhaenys and two uncles called Diacon and Dwalin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Belated Post for November 6th

Jaapie - Friesian-Holstein Bull Calf

13634 Holstein Calf
Name source: Family
Name reason: I called him for my grandfather because I went through a grieving period for my late grand dad.
Fun Fact: My only schleich found on a fleamarket

Valyria Stables

Jaapie is a shy and gentle calf, born to the first cow Mr. von den Perenbaum has ever had. Klara is an old and sturdy cow and Jaapie will likely be her last calf, for she is ready to be retired from her show and milking days. Jaapie is allowed to nurse at his mothers teat and what he leaves over is milked by Mr. von den Perenbaum himself.
Jaapie not afraid of Mr. von den Perenbaum, but shy of the stablehand and stays away from all the adult bulls. The only calves he plays with are Chuck and Lena.
His father is the bull Herman, making Jaapie of very good stock. He is younger brother to Cesar.

Horsevalley

Jaapie lives with Man beyond the Fog. He the last calf of the elderly cow Klara. She is old and wise and tells her son many a tale about Man. Sadly this has turned the young Bull a little afraid of Man. When Man comes for him, he always hides behind his mother and Klara is quick to defend him. Man has no been succesful in parting mother with her calf yet.
Jaapie's father is the bull Herman, but the two have no contact. Jaapie also has no contact with his older brother Cesar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Belated Post for November 7th

Jace - Haflinger Colt

13814 Haflinger Colt
Name source: Shadowhunters
Name reason: I first wanted to name him Clary, but she turned out to be a he, so I gave him the name of Clary's boyfriend.
Fun Fact: I was so convinced this was a filly at first x3

Valyria Stables

Jace is an energetic and misschivous haflinger colt. He causes a lot of trouble around the stables if given the stables. He is often seen playing with Dante and Sebastian and those two are never up to any good. Jace likes it best to break into the farm house for the tastiest snacks.
Jace has started his foal training, but it iws not going all too well. He is very stubborn and prefers it to make mischief with the stablehands, nicking from their pockets or running off with the halter. The stablehand have to be confident and strict to be able to work with him.
His parents are Robin Hood and Peggy Sue. He has one brother named Niall. Niall is much gentler and Jace plays more with other foals than with Niall.

Horsevalley

Jace is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a outgoing and misschivous and has a lot of friends. He is a busy body who can barely sit still. With his best friends Peregrin, Hansel, Grewyn and Vindur he is always up to not good, racing around and bucking at each other.
His parents are Robin Hood and Peggy Sue. He has one twin brother named Niall. Niall is a gentle and calm foal and does not often play with Jace and his rough-and-tumble friends.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Post for November 8th

Jack Frost - Arctic Fox Cub

14639 Arctic Fox Kit
Name source: Rise of the Guardians
Name reason: Little frostie get's named after Jack Forst, because he is so white and cute.
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Jack Frost is a very curious and and misschivous Arctic Fox kit. He lives near the Ice Fae settlement in Frostalgo. He loves to go out and investigate. The Ice Fae discover him in their homes a lot, trying to root out something tasty to snack or something fun to play with.
Jack's parents are True North and Missus Claws. He has no siblings, but one very best friend, Balto, the wolf pup and a second very best friend, Lars, the polar bear cub. Together they play almost every day.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post for November 9th

Jackson - Puma

14164 Puma
Name source: Twilight/Got7
Name reason: I looked at him and just knew it was right.
Fun Fact: Got him from this forum!
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Jackson lives in the woods of the valley, on the outskirts of the plans. He is a stout fighter, who protects the woodlanders from the beastlings. He is very brave and loyal to his friends. He is sociable and friendly to all save the beastlings and the Fae. He distrust the Fae and the Fae distrust him, because he is a bit of a solitary predator. He doesn't quite get along with the other predators, but it not unfriendly to them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Belated Post for November 10th

Jacob - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Source: LOST
Name Reason: He has the same ginger hair color as Jacob from LOST
Fun Fact: One side is faded from the sun
Made In: Repainted in the UK

Valyria Stables

Jacob is a crossbreed stallion of unknown herritage, but with suspected Friesian genetics. He lives at the stables to rehabilitate. He was rescued from an abusive owner two years ago. This person burned off a large portion of Jacob's fur. Jacob was very lucky he didn't have too many third degree burns. All his scars are mostly healed now, after very intense treatments and even some skin replacement. His fur has grown back mostly, but is very short and white where as his unscarred fur is ginger of color.
Jacob was first very scared of most stablehands, but has now mostly eased up and trusts the stablehands he has come to know. People he is unfamiliar with he still will be shy of. He is very sociable to other animals, but isn't comfortable with other animals touching his left side. If they do, Jacob might kick or bite to get them to back off.
Jacob has no offspring or known siblings. He does have a best bud, Apollo. Apollo is a playful and energetic and always know how to keep Jacob in high spirits.

Horsevalley

Jacob is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Prince Blackstorm's bastard sons. Because he is a bastard, he does not enjoy a high status and he mostly stays on the outskirts of herd. He is friendly and kind, but also a little bit shy.
Most of his shyness stems from his scarred left side. He was tortured by the beastlings and only with the help of Fae he was able to heal. But because he associates with the Fae not everyone in the herd likes him that well. He does have several friends and associates with most of his half brothers often.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Belated Post for November 11th

Jaime - Hannoverian Stallion

42104 Wash Area Hanoverian Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I already had Cersei of the same colors, so I decided, let's have Jaime like this.
Fun Fact: I was so entertained with just him, his set and the box.

Valyria Stables

Jaime is a handsome and sporty Hannoverian stallion. With his owner Gwen he jumps at a very high level. He trains often and comes out in rather high level competitions. Gwen's goal is it come out internationally and probably to go to the Olympic Games.
He is sociable, with nerves of steel and long lasting patience. He is friendly to all the stablehands and obeys them well. He gets along well with most other horses, but is a little less patient with pony's, they do tend to annoy him at times. He is tollerant to dogs and cats and even protects the occational chicken nesting in his stables.
He is accustomed to traveling a lot and is very open to unfamiliar people. He is very sweet and gentle to children and compliant to the grooms that seem to come and go when he is on the road.
With the mare Persephone he has a foal. The filly is named Lyanna and Jaime gets along well with her. He also has three brothers, Aragorn, Bronn and Horst.

Horsevalley

Jaime lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is used by the head of the stables to travel long distances at a good speed. He is a hard worker and patient with his masters commands. He does not act up, but has thoughts of running off.
These thoughts stem mainly from his mate Persephone and their new daughter, Lyanna. Jaime wants a better future for the filly and safety for his mate. He does his best to find a way out, but has no clue where to start.
He has three brothers, Aragorn, Bronn and Horst, three goodsisters, Arwen, Alayaya and Elaine. he is uncle to Boromir, Frodo and Gendry.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Belated Post for November 12th

Jan - Shetland Colt

42362 Shetland Foal
Name Source: Disney / Panik
Name Reason: I just went with calling this years shetlanders for Peter Pan characters, in dutch ^^
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Jan is a playful and sweet Shetland colt. The kids love him and he loves them. He is always ready for a cuddle and a snack. To the stablehands, however, he can be a pain in the butt. Because he is still a shetland pony and very stubborn. Training him is not very easy on the stablehand, especially because he is rather small.
His parents are Bilbo and Wendy. He has no siblings, but all the more friends. He plays most with Juri, David, Timo, Frankie and Linke. But he also plays with colts and fillies his own size, like Michiel, Peregrin, Winky, Marlene and Fulla.

Horsevalley

Jan is a member of the Sarnoti mountain clan, a junior member. He is one of the shyer foals. She is gentle and polite and stays mostly in his mother's sight. He always does what he is told, never picks fights and plays clean and fair.
His best friends are Aerith, Grewyn, Sjofn and Fulla. Bambam and Tyrion sometimes teases him because he plays with more fillies than colts.
His parents are Bilbo Baggings and Wendy. He has no siblings, but three uncles, Rakker, Samwise and Bombur. He has four aunts, Sprinkles, Tinkerbell, Evelientje and Lavinia. His cousins are Peregrin, Bambam and Michiel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Belated Post for November 13th

Jaqen H'gar - Trakehner Stallion

13756 Trakehner Stallion
Name reason: He is so different, just like Jaqen. No one knows about him and what his real plan is. So different, so nice.
Fun Fact: His spots look like they are plastered on.

Valyria Stables

Jaqen is a strong and talented Trakehner stallion. He is very selectively sociable. He only lets specific stablehands work with him, gets along selectively with other horses and can be very unpredictable. He is a dressage horse that comes out on very high level competitions. This he does with his owner Maria. Together they have won several prizes of renown already.
Jaqen is usually patient and even tempered and rather well behaved. But when he is forced around horses or people he does not like he will become provocative and even a bit agressive. He is a rather dominant stallion and is not easily frightened or starteled.
With the mare Roslin, Jaqen has one colt. The foal is named Theodred. Jaqen is very sociable to both mare and foal. He has three brothers with whom he gets along well, Abel, Felix and Maedhros.

Horsevalley

Jaqen is one of the quadruplets that lead a wild herd in the valley. He has three brothers, Abel, Felix and Maedhros. With them he shares the lead of the herd. He is one of the stricter leaders, even though he is not as agressive as his brother Abel. He is calmer and more levelheaded, but still prefers to keep a distance from all the other herds.
Jaqen is the oldest brother, Felix the cleverest, Abel the strongest and Maedhros the gentlest. Mostly the herd looks at Jaqen to have the last word, but Jaqen always councils his brothers for their opinion. The opinion he disregards most often is Abel's. He also gets into conflicts with Abel the most.
Jaqen is mated to Roslin, together they have a colt named Theodred. He has three goodsister, Morrigan, Goldberry and Elsa and is uncle to Oberyn, Eothain, Liam and Graham.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post for November 14th

Jaya - Arabian Mare

13630 Arabian Mare
Name source: Bride and Prejudice
Name reason: I loved Balraj and Jaya together and decided I'd make this a couple thing. They are so cute together.
Fun Fact: I like her so much more than I thought I would

Valyria Stables

Jaya is a calm and very sweet Arab brood mare. She is tender and gentle and treats all foals as though they are her own. She is very obedient to the stablehands and has nothing of the temper her breed is fabled for. She is very much not a sports horse and likes it best to be out in the meadow or to be taken into the woods by Tamara.
She has three foals by the stallion Balraj, Calimero, Zack and Dante. She is very caring for all her foals and would prefer to keep all her colts by her side at the time. She would also never bite Balraj away and takes the time to groom him when ever they are together. The two even share a stable.

Horsevalley

Jaya lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a broodmare that spends her days in the meadow. She has to do no work and gets pampered like the other mares at her stables. But unlike the other mares, she is sweet and gentle and not spoiled at all.
Her mate Balraj is the love of her life. With him she has three colts. Calimero, Zack and Dante. Dante is the youngest, but gives his mother the most worries. He is an escapist and runs away from home a lot!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Belated Post for November 15th

Jeanne - Pinto Mare

13795 Pinto Mare
Name source: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel
Name reason: Because their hubbies are named after gods of war I wanted the wives named after warrior maidens. Jeanne D'Arc is the one that sprang to mind first and I picked her right away.
Fun Fact: Sorry love, I like the orginal model better

Valyria Stables

Jeanne is a strong and stubborn Pinto mare. She really has a mare's temper and can be quite stern and sometimes quite rotten. She is well trained, however and with a riders strong lead she will work very well. She is one of the horses available to experienced riders. They are allowed to take her out into the forrest or practise western disciplines in the arena.
Jeanne is trained in all western disciplines. She is best at Trail and Pleasure and weakest at barrel racing. She does not practise at reigning often, but is very joyful to do so.
She is selectively sociable, getting along best with her sister Merida, Gillian and Dark Watcher. With other mares she tends to strife and she bites away almost all stallions. The only stallion she suffers around her is Lancelot, with whom she is rather friendly.

Horsevalley

Jeanne is a member of the wild herd led by Ares and Tyr. She has a high standing, because her sister is mated to leader Ares. She is a confident and strong mare, who keeps true to her standart and the mate of a warrior stallion. She is not the kindest of hearts and is selectively friendly, mostly to her sisters.
She is mated to Lancelot. With him she has not yet any foals. She has three sisters, Dark Watcher, Merida and Gillian. Her goodbrothers are Angeal and Ares. This makes her aunt to Cloud and Zidane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Belated Post for November 16th

Jean-Pierre - Oryx Antelope

14759 Oryx Antilope
Name source: Zoo Animals I know
Name reason: The Zoo I interned for got a Antilope from France and called him Jean-Pierre
Fun Fact: I bought him on my first stroll through my new town of residence

Horsevalley

Jean-Pierre is one of the prideful Oryx Antelopes that live on the plains of the valley. They keep to themselves and feel like they are a bit above the other grazing animals. Jean-Pierre is their leader and he leads them with haughty pride. He only shows some semblance of respect to the Horses.
He has several calves with the cows in his herd, but to none he has a very personal bond.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Belated post for November 17th

Jeany - Shire Mare

13605 Shire Mare
Name source: Family
Name reason: My mom is named Jeanette, so I shortened her name to Jeany, which I found very nice for this sweet gentle woman.
Fun Fact: She is so beautiful, I really love the grace and true beauty in the model

Valyria Stables

Jeany is a middle-aged gentle Shire mare. She does not work, because she has a disease in her joints that make it painful for her to exert much power. But as long as she keeps calm, her life is still a happy one. She is Mr. Von Den Perenbaum's friend. As often as he can he takes care for her himself. If he is not at home, Joost will tenderly look after her. Jeany enjoys teh company of both men and will often lean her huge head on their shoulders.
Jeany is a sociable and sweet mare. She spends most of her time in the meadow and so has made many friends. Her best friends are Brienne, Jolie and neighbour Tinker mare Tifa. They often meet each other on the edge of the meadow that parts the ground of Valyria Stables from Erebor Estate.
She was covered by Gijs, twice. And twice it was because he broke out of the meadow they put him in. After the second time he was gelded. There was a fear that birthing a foal would strain Jeany too much, but both times went relatively well. The second time went a not as well as the first and Jeany took a bit longer to recover ot her usual self. Even though her first birth was a twin. A light brown colt and a white filly. They are now grown into strong handsome horses. The stallion is names Prince Percival Jordan and the mare Luthien. Their younger brother is called Spirit, he is only a few months old. Luthien has a colt of her own, Fili, making Jeany grandmother.

Horsevalley

Jeany is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is middle-aged, a bit older than Prince Blackstorm. She is a gentle and sociable mare of medium standart. She is sweet and tender and always helpful. She is loving and gentle mare. She has many friends and always stands by them with aid and advice.
She is mated to Gijs and with him has three children. Percival and Luthien are twins and already full grown with mates of their own. Spirit is her youngest, only a few moons old. Through Luthien, Jeany is goodmother to Thorin and Gwaine. Luthien, whom mated Thorin Oakenshield, has made her grandmother to Fili. But because Percival mated another stallion, he will not make her grandmother another time.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Belated Post for November 18th

Jeep - African Rhino Calf

14395 African Rhinoceros Calf
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Just thought it funny
Fun Fact: Got him via the forum, yay!

Valyria Stables

Jeep is a wild rhinoceros, living on the vast African plains. When Icedust and his friends were on a mission with their riders, he met Jeep there. Jeep was not shy of the horses and in fact rather curious, but their riders kept their horses away, because they didn't want to anger the Rhino herd.
Jeep is already weened from his mother, Brass' milk. He is stubborn and playful and tends to wander away from his mother's side. He likes to play with the other calves of his age and sometimes even plays with young elephants.  He does stay away from the hippo's however.

Horsevalley

Jeep lives on the plains of the valley with his mother Brass and father Zough. He is a weened youngster with a knack for landing himself into trouble with the Hippo's or elephants. He is stubborn and curious, which doesn't always serve him too well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Belated Post for November 19th

Jembe - Urang Utan Baby

14776 Urang Utan Baby
Name Reason: It just sounded very cute to me
Fun Fact: I am not usually one for apes, but this one is so nice

Valyria Stables

Jembe is an orphaned Urang Utan boy. He was born in a dutch zoo, but when his mother died, he needed someone to take care of him. The caretakers of the zoo knew someone that worked at the rescue center near Valyria Stables. They offered to handrear Jembe and he's lived at the rescue center ever since.
He has grown strong on the care of his human mother. She's look after him with dedication and he has grown quite attached to her. He always clings to her back when she goes about her work at the rescue center. He has his own basket in the office. He is sweet and very obedient, now all he still needs to learn is to socialize with other apes.
He might soon be able to move back to the colony in the zoo, because he is almost ready to be weened. But until it is that day he is very happy with his adoptive mommy.

Horsevalley

Jembe lives with his family in the tallwood forrest. They make nests of the strands of tallwood in the biggest trees and spend most of their time close to their nests. Jembe is young, not yet weened, spending most of his time clutched to his mother. He mostly sleeps or learns from his mother. He is a bit too shy to play with the other young of his species.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Belated Post for November 20th

Jeor - American Black Bear

41456 American Black Bear
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: I just think it was a nice and contratdictive name, the black bear with a white bear name
Fun Fact: he looks so derpy ^^

Valyria Stables

Jeor is an old slow bear that has lived his entire life at the rescue center. He's been saved from exploitation in Belarus by the center's director and has been well taken care of ever since. The only result from his exploitation is that he is mentally retarded and not good at socializing with other animals.
He is happy and very well looked after and the caretakers give him the best life they can.

Horsevalley

Jeor lives in the valley's forrest with his wife Lanesse and cubs Brownie and Beorn. He is an animal of habbit. He likes it when his days are the same. Same old same old is good to him, even though little Beorn and Brownie bore of it very easily.
Jeor keeps to himself, not oft socializing with other animals, let alone other bears. He leaves the hunting to his mate and lazes around watching after the cubs, most of the time.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 am

Belated Post for November 21st

Jessie - Golden Retriever Female

16395 Golden Retrieve Female
Name source: Family Pet's
Name reason: My cousins old Goldie was called Jessie
Fun Fact: I wouldn't have gotten her if she wasn't in the calendar.

Valyria Stables

Jessie is a calm and loyal golden retriever female. Her owner is Vet Lievenhart. She always comes with when her owner comes over to the stables. She gets along well with the dogs at the stables and most socialized with Shenna and Choco.
She has one pup, named Chico. The pup's father is Golden Boy. Chico is well cared for by the Vet and her mother.

Horsevalley

Jessie is a retrieving dog living with Man beyond the Fog. Man takes her along when they hunt. She retrieves the game they fell with their arrows and stones. This makes her a very valued pet. Man cherishes and praises her. She is allowed to live in Man's own homes and sleep at their fire and have a small part of every kill.
With fellow retriever Golden Boy, she had a little. Of this litter, her daughter Chico stayed with her so she can be trained to retrieve game as well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Intermitted post for November 22nd

Boef - Border Collie Male

42376 Border Collie
Name Source: Dogs I know
Name Reason: I just thought it amusing
Fun Fact: He looks so dopey ^^

Valyria Stables

Boef is the stable's herding dog. He helps with the managing of the goats, sheeps and alpaca's from the meadow to the stables and back again. He is very well trained and with his help, Joost can put the smaller animals into the stable on his own.
Boef is clever and energetic, he needs to be challenged, or he'll start thinking up tricks. But mostly there is enough to occupy him with at the stables, wether it is playing with the other dogs or helping out where he is needed.

Horsevalley

Boef lives with Man beyond the Fog as a herding dog. He helps Man on the Lake Farm with herding the sheep and goats. He is swift and clever and keeps the sheep and goats of the farm in good orders. Man is glad for him and he is treated very well. He sleeps at their fire and is fed scraps of their dinners.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Revisiting some old posts, I noticed that the figure of my birthday is a piglet called Babe. Babe? ... piglet? ... do I find it funny? Laughing pig

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Revisiting some old posts, I noticed that the figure of my birthday is a piglet called Babe. Babe? ... piglet? ... do I find it funny? Laughing pig

Babe is a film about a sheep herding pig.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am

Ivory Gabriellion-Lokison LOVE I love you

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Belated Post for November 22nd

Jetsam - Murray Eal

42326 Murray Eal
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Jetsam is one of the eals Ursula keeps in the Little Mermaid
Fun Fact: Birthday gift!
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Jetsam lives in the reefs by the Mermaid city of ShellRae. He is a solitary creature that doe snot prefer company. He will try to nip whomever may come close to his home and is never friendly. The Mermaids and their companions stay far away from him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Belated Post for November 23rd

Jimin - Pintabian Colt

13839 Pintabian Foal
Name Source: BTS
Name Reason: He is as adorable as his namesake!
Fun Fact: Jimin, you got no jams

Valyria Stables

Jimin is a sweet and gentle Pintabian colt. He is sometimes a little shy, but mostly very curious and playful. He stays by his mother, unless she is out riding. He is not yet weened, but is already growing more accustomed with solid goods.
He goes into the meadow with his mother often and sometimes alone. He makes friends easily, but prefers to play with the calmer foals. His best friends are Simon, Muis, David and Folara.
His parents are Daario Naharis and Hathor. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Jimin lives, like his family, with Man beyond the Fog. He spends most of his time in this meadow, with his mother. Man will not bother with him until he is three years old. Then Man will break him in and train him to be a rich Man's steed.
For now he plays with the other colts, for in his meadow there are no fillies. He plays most often with Daehyun and David, they are calmer than the other foals.
His parents are Daario Naharis and Hathor, he has not yet any siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Belated Post for November 24th

Jimmy - Simmental Calf

13642 Simmental Calf
Name source: None
Name reason: I just looked at him in store and said 'Yer comin with me Jimmy' and I kept it that way.

Valyria Stables

Jimmy is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's calves. He is a young simmental bull. He is not yet weened, just like his sister Kika. Their mother has plenty milk for two calves, but only for them, so they stablehands never milk her by hand.
Their mother Fille is sweet and gentle and open with them as long as they are not getting hurt. When it seems someone might hurt them, even if it is just an innocent injection, Fille will try to get them away from her calves.
The father of both calves is the bull Napoleon.

Horsevalley

Jimmy lives Man beyond the Fog. He is one of the milk cow calves, he'll probably be kept for slaughter. That is, unless his mother's wishes to keep her calves save from Man.
He is not weened, but that might soon change when Man decides they want Fille's milk. Fille is nursing both Kika and Jimmy and thus has not a drop left for Man.
Jimmy and Kika's father is Fille's mate Napoleon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Belated Post for November 25th

Joey - Kangaroo Young

14608 Kangaroo Joey
Name source: Aussie Slang
Name reason: I am not even going to explain this. Yall understand it.

Horsevalley

Joey lives on the plains of the valley with the small family herd of his father. He is already weened and out of the pouch. He is curious and playful and tends to stray far from his family and get himself into trouble with the horses and the Fae. He is mostly unapologetic for the trouble he causes and that makes the horses warry of him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Belated Post for November 26th

Johann - Mountain Ibex

41459 Mountain Ibex Male
Name Reason: I just though he looked like an elderly german man, so I decided to give him a bit of a elderly sounding german name
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Johann is the lead male of a very small group of Mountain Ibex' that have been set loose in the woods by the stables. Although the Ibex is not an animal for the low land woods of the Netherlands. But the small group seems to be thriving.
They, under the guide of Johann, stay away from the people riding in the woods. Sometimes the girls of the stables spot an Ibex in the distance, but this is very rare.

Horsevalley

Johann lives on the slopes of the Dragon Mountains that ring the valley. He is elderly and wise and and is sought out by other animals for advice. He is willing to share his knowledge, when those who come seek him out are polite.
He is generally old and grumpy and should be approached with care, because his horns are still sharp.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Belated Post for November 27th

John Watson - Four-toed Hedgehog

14676 Four-toed Hedgehog
Name source: Sherlock
Name reason: The fandom always says John is an Hedgehog and Sherlock is an otter, so I went with it.

Valyria Stables

John Watson is the pet hedgehog to Tamara, who is twin sister to Tinka. He is her only pet and she dotes on him. He is allowed to roam freely around Tamara's appartment when she is home. When she is out, he lives in a roomy cage with all the luxuries a hedgehog can wish for. Tamara even sometimes takes John out so he can play in the grass.
John is very curious and playful and very attached to Tamara. When he is out of his cage, he will always stay close to her.

Horsevalley

John lives on the plains of the valley. He makes his home in the sparse shrubs on the steppes. He is quite solitary, but still sociable, when need be. He is friendly to most big grazers and to the horses, although they don't often travel the plains, but instead graze more the greener parts of the valley on the other side of the woods. He is often annoyed by Alfred and Matthew, but always stays polite.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Post for November 28th

Jojen - Crocodile Baby

14683 Baby Crocodile
Name reason: My first croc had the honor of being my favorite Reed, who's sigil is a Lion-Lizard
Fun Fact: I never expected to have crocs

Horsevalley

Jojen is a crocodile young living in the great river that cuts it's way from the Dragon seat high in the mountains to the sea. He is not close to his parents, he does not even knows their names. He can take care of himself, feeding of small fish and frogs. He is rather solitary, keeping to himself, biting away other animals when they come too close to where he is floating.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Belated Post for November 29th

Jolie - Percheron Mare

13626 Percheron Mare
Name source: Horses I Know
Name reason: I just went with Jolie as soon as I named the stallion Kadans, because they are stabled together in real life too.
Fun Fact: I actually can't remember how I aquired her

Valyria Stables

Jolie is a gentle Percheron mare of respectable age. She is not yet too old to work, but close to retirement. She is sweet and friendly and hard working. She always listens well and has patience with beginning riders.
She is mostly used to teach beginning riders how to drive with a carriage. She works well for the people that are asigned to her and tries to teach them how to drive her well. She is not hard to drive and listens well to light commands and does not startle easily.
With the stallion Kadans she has one colt. His name is Ustin and he is already weened. He does meet his mother in the meadow. She is gentle and protective of him, always making sure he is well and safe.

Horsevalley

Jolie is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is a low ranked member and a bit elderly. Even so she is sociable, friendly and helpful, not at all spiteful about her place in the herd. She is patient and wise and well liked by the other members of the herd. She mostly socializes with Brienne, Jeany and Demoon.
She is mated to Kadans. Together they have only one colt. His name is Ustin. He is already weened and is growing up well. He is shy and gentle and listens well to his mother.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Belated Post for November 30th

Jon Snow - Dartmoor Stallion

Repainted Dartmoor Stallion
Name reason: The dark and glum Stark colors, with the white of a Targaryen peeking out. Just like with Jon in the books.
Fun Fact: He is my little cuty
Made in: Repainted by a dutch repainter

Valyria Stables

Jon is a Dartmoor stallion with a bit of a closed off personality. This is because he was not trained when he was young and mostly left to his own devices by his former owner. He is ill socialized and not used to being handled.
He came to the stables only a little over a year ago. He was pretty much feral then, unwilling to be handled and examined by the vet. Now he is a little more open to being handled, but he still loathes the farriar and the vet. He is not saddle trained and it is not sure if he will ever be. For now the stablehands want to focus on making him more sociable and easier to handle.
Jon is very selective with the other horses he associates with. The main horses he associates with are his brother Dean and his fellow Dartmoor stallion Robb. The others are Forseti, Dustfinger, Elsa and Doctor Strange.

Horsevalley

Jon Snow is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a smart fighter and a strategist. Leader Aegon values his insights and names him one of his personal advisors. This makes Jon a high ranked member with mnay priviledges.
He is not overly sociable, being a bit cold and stand offish to those he is not close to. He, however is always polite and remembers his manners, even when he needs to associate with horses he is not close to. However, he stays away from the Fae and their mounts.
He is mated to Robb Stark. They are not able to have offspring, unless they adopt, which they not yet have, but they do want to. He has one brother named Dean.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Belated Post for 1 December

Jondalar - Arabian Stallion

13811 Arab Stallion
Name source: Earth Children
Name reason: I wanted to keep in the spirit of Prehistoric Novels with the stallions this year, so I figured I could use this very significant character in the genre for this very well made model.

Valyria Stables

Jondalar is a upbeat and energetic Arabian Stallion. He is owned by a very ambicious sports rider that trains with him from monday to friday. In the weekend Jondalar and he go out to ride in the woods. His name is Thijn Grevers. Jondalar is very affectionate to Thijn, but not overly attached to him, as some horses are to their owner. This is likely because Thijn isn't the person to do the ground work. He leaves the grooming, saddling and mucking to the stablehands.
Jondalar is classically trained and now trains to be a jumping horse. He is very good at it, because he is from a jumping oriented line or horses. He does need to train more to get better before he can come out in competitions.
Jondalar was allowed to cover the mare Anck-su-Namun. She gave birth to a foal named David. He has one brother named Alladin.

Horsevalley

Jondalar lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a running horse that is used to travel quickly. Beside that he is a breeding stud, so his runner gene's can be passed on and the foals sold. He is well treated by Man because they vallue him a lot.
He is mated to Anck-su-Namun and has with her a colt named David. He has a brother named Alladin. He is goodbrother to Lalita and Isis and uncle to Baelfire and Zayn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Belated Post for 2 December

Joplaya - Chestnut Mare

13253 Chestnut Mare
Name source: Earth Children
Name reason: My old models old names explaination
Mate: None yet

Valyria Stables

Joplaya is a slightly older mare of unknown breed. She is sweet and calm, but is very sensitive, so she is available to the medium experienced riders. She can teach them a lot on how to lead a horse by body language. She is learned at dressage and a little bit at jumping.
Joplaya is gentle and a bit shy. She likes it when the stablehands or other horses to take the lead. She prefers to tag along. She socializes most with Ginevera, Arwen, Elaine and Jaya.

Horsevalley

Joplaya lives with Man beyond the Fog. Man uses her as a draught horse. Together with Ginevera she pulls the carriage of the Man she lives with. She is treated well enough, but not especially superb either. She is very aware of her own expendability and wishes to escape.
She is unmated, has no offspring and has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Belated Post for 3 December

Jorah - Ursus Fighter

70440 Torak's Bear
Name Reason: Jorah the Explorer, Lord of the Friendzone, the perfect name for such fierce beast.
Fun Fact: His rider fell off on the way to the Netherlands ^^
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Jorah is a bear of exceptional size. It is suspected he is a crossbreed between the almost extinct short faced bear and the more common grizzly bear. He lives in the depths of the forrest, with mate Maege and cubs Koda and Thijs. He is strong and fiercely protective. The hero's of the Fae have always relied on his paternal line and they will call upon him to fight the Beastlings. He will not heed the call, however, if not given by a true hero.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Belated Post for 4 December

Jormungandr - Green Anaconda

14778 Large Anaconda
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: it a big snek, kay
Fun fact: None
Made in: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Jörmungandr is a wise old snake who lives in the river that cuts through the tallwood jungle. Sometimes he sleeps in the water of the river, sometimes he sleeps in the larger trees. He is very solitary, but not opposed to a chit chat every now and then. He knows a lot of the valley and its history. He is as old as Ardanwen's grandfather, who has already passed a long time ago. So it stands to reason that Jör would know a lot about the past times in the valley.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Belated Post for 5 December

Juri - Ardenner Foal

13779 Ardenner Foal
Name source: Panik
Name reason: It has the exactly same colors as his namesakes hair it just reminded me so much of the drummer that I had to.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Juri is a headstrong Ardenner colt with mostly a calm demeanor. He is already weened and lives mostly independant from his mother Zephania. He does sometimes seek her out in the meadow for closeness and comfort. She allows him, but in moderation.
He is playful, but not rough. In the meadow his mostly makes friends with the colts that are not comfortable with lots of rough housing and racing all around. He socializes most with David and Jan. He also plays with the other draught foals, but not as much, because not all of them know how to play gently. Sometimes he bites away other foals because they are too rough, mainly Fili and Rambo.
His parents are Prometheus and Zephania. Juri does not associate with his father and not often with his mother.

Horsevalley

Juri is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He has recently been weened and not has to be taught not to behave like a baby anymore. He picks this up really well. He behaves polite to other members of the herd. He acts like a juvenile is supposed to and never takes advantage of his privileges as a youngster. He plays well with other younglings, never playing rough and always been sweetly.
He is the son to Prometheus and Zephania. Zephania was a victim to the beastling, but hadn't been killed, only injured very badly. She died a few weeks later. Leaving Prometeus heartbroken. Juri was too young to comprehend, but he misses his mother so much, it sometimes weighs heavily on his mind. It makes him responsible beyond his years and fiercely protective.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Post for 6 December

Juweeltje - Andalusian Filly

82925 Limited Edition Andalusian Foal
Name source: Stables I used to ride at.
Name reason: It was just a name I remembered and found it nicely sounding for such a nice looking filly.
Fun Fact: My boyfriend got her for me.

Valyria Stables

Juweeltje is a curious and energetic Andalusian Filly. She is always up to some new adventure. Especially when the stablehands are in her mom's stables, or when she gets to go out in the meadow, or when the stables are being mucked out, so she and her mother have to spend a little time in the indoor arena, especially now the weather is so wet and dreary. She loves exploring and making new friends, from other foals to cats and dogs and the chickens.
Her parents are Dwalin and Rhaenys. Juweeltje has a good bond with both of them, cuddling up to her father when she is around him in the meadow and to her mother every day in the stables. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Juweeltje is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. She is the daughter of a staunch warrior stallion and a gentle natured mare. Her father has a high status, so she does as well. She is a bit brash and sometimes rough and tumble. Not always, she can be very polite and gentle, when she feels like it. Which is not always when it suits the situation. She in fact takes a lot after her father.
Her father is the warrior stallion Dwalin and her mother Rhaenys. This makes her niece to Dwalin, Diacon and Harribel and cousin to Izuna. Izuna is also her best playmate. The other foals she mostly plays with are Kos, Rambo and Fili.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Belated Post for 7 December

Kadaj - Drum Horse Stallion

70059 Zahor
Name source: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Name reason: Kadaj is such a twisted character that it befitted such a twisted looking horse.
Fun Fact: How come this sort of attention for detail is not in many other models

Valyria Stables

Kadaj is a Drum Horse stallion that is trained for stunt work in films and tv shows. He is strong and well trained and accustomed to busy film sets and heavy armour. Due to his vigorouse training he is very patient and calm. He has nerves of steal and easily executes the most brutal battlescene's without starteling or making one misstep. He does, however, have a strong will and needs a handler who know what they are doing and are confident about themselves.
Kadaj is away from the stables more often than not. He often goes to the UK or the US for his work.

Horsevalley

Kadaj used to be a member of the Pendragon herd. But a few years ago, the beastlings convinced them to their violence and now he is a steed to their fighter Zahor. Of course he was immideatly evicted from the Pendragon herd and declared as their enemy. He is wanted, dead, not alive. He has been experimented with and would be a danger if he were captured alive. Some Fae think he can be healed, but King Ardanwen's sentence is final. All those who will attempt to save him will envoke his anger.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Belated Post for 8 December

Kadans - Percheron Stallion

13623 Percheron Stallion
Name source: Horse I Know
Name reason: I actually picked the dutch word Kadans because it is a powerful word and the model is very powerful looking model.

Valyria Stables

Kadans is a calm and sweet middleaged Percheron Stallion. He is gentle and patient. He is mostly used for draughting, wether it is for tourist rides with the wagon or for special festivals in the village, all dolled up, with a great party wagon in tow. Sometimes he pulls team with Jolie, Gijs, Gloín and Oín.
To other horses he is sociable and friendly. He is an active conflict avoider and always walks away from a fight. He is also very gentle to the stablehands and listens to them well, taking the lightest of commands to obey.
With the mare Jolie, he has a foal. The colt is named Ustin. Kadans is very sociable and sweet to the colt.

Horsevalley

Kadans is a lower ranked member of the Pendragon herd. He is has no high standing, but a very big heart. He is loyal and gentle, but not very clever. He accepts what the King and Prince decree and keeps to it. He works hard and avoids all type of conflict. He prefers the herd to be harmonious, but knows that with the current situation that will be hard.
He is mated to the mare Jolie. With her he has a son named Ustin. He tries to be a good rolemodel for the colt. Ustin is a sweet foal and follows his father's directions to a T.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Belated Post for 9 December

Kain - Camargue Stallion

70090 Camargue Stallion
Name source: My own novel
Name reason: I was just so happy with naming the brother to my man characters Cainabrun, nicknamed Kain, that I promptly named this horse for him.
Fun Fact: He has a dent in his ear, I bumped Visenya's hoof into his ear.

Valyria Stables

Kain is a strong and independant Camargue Stallion. He was given to Mr. von den Perenbaum by a businesspartner, along with Daenerys, Sephiroth and Visenya. He is headstrong and stubborn, needing a strong hand to lead and ride him. He is saddle trained, but not trained in any disciplines.
He is sociable, but selective. He is, however, a good horse to pair with the horses that are in therapy. He is Abel's almost daily companion, so the blood red stallion can learn to trust other horses again.
With the mare Visenya, Kain has a foal. A filly named Alessa. Kain is very protective and sweet to her. In the meadow he always runs with her and allows her to playfight with him.

Horsevalley

Kain is a member of the Quadrplets herd. He is leader Abel's best friend and thus has a very high status in the herd. He is brave and strong and would give his life to defend the herd. This are all the qualities a good stallion is supposed to have in the Quadruplets herd. He is very popular and many other horses want to be his friend. His true friends are Abel, Hashirama, Felix and Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is also his brother.
Kain is mated to the mare Visenya. With her he has one filly. She is named Alessa. Alessa is a lot like her mother, very fierce and headstrong, Kain is very proud of her and gives her the space she needs to florish. Kain is also goodbrother to Daenerys and uncle to Senri.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Belated Post for 10 December

Kaolin - Unicorn Mare

70432 Unicorn standing
Name source: Google
Name reason: The whole regurgitated Unicorn-Earth name thing, please look at entry Gaia for reference.
Fun Fact: Came with the whole family!

Horsevalley

Kaolin is an unicorn mare as illusive as the others. She stays with the herd and the herd avoids contact with the Fae and mostly with the normal horses. Like other unicorn mares she mostly thinks herself above those with no horns. She does socialize with the pegasi sometimes, but only to exchange gossip.
With either Ghost or Manwë, she has colts of fillies, but nothing can be sure, because she is at the moment not nursing. It is suspected that she is the direct sibling to Terrane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Belated Post for 11 December

Katrina - Holsteiner Mare

42024 Planwagen Holstein Mare
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: It is a normal rustic name, which matches the regular and kind looking model
Fun Fact: I got her and her friend for so cheap, I am so happy with them!

Valyria Stables

Katrina is a slightly elderly Holsteiner mare. She is calm and sweet, an excelent horse for beginning riders who started out later in life rather than early. Because she is a horse, not a pony, children are usually too gruff for her, because she is still a very sensitive horse. She is just right horse to teach older people and sensible teens how to handle a horse with the right body language. Riding crops and spurs are prohibited to be used at the stables anyway. Katrina barely need a nudge with one's heels or a slight lean backwards.
She is sociable and gentle to other horse. She gets along fine with most horses. The one's she gets along with best are Healena, Yavanna, Maud, Ashflake and Ovra. With Maud she gets along with the very best, the two even share a stable. Her full blood sister is the mare Ika.

Horsevalley

Katrina is a lower ranked member of the Quadruplet's herd. She is slightly elderly and a sweet and gentle mare. She is friendly and helpful and never gets into any sort of conflict. She is soft spoken and patient and very good with foals. She does mind her low rank, as long as she has enough to eat and the herd protects its own, which always happens.
She is mated to the mare Maud. They have no offspring, for they are both mares. She is sister to Ika and aunt to Lorala.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Post for 12 December

Ken-chan - Great Dane Pup

16385 Great Dane Puppy
Name source: Bleach
Name reason: I want a great dane so bad. And I am going to name him Kenpachi and because this is a pup, it is Ken-chan.
Fun Fact: It is so cute beside my Papo Great Dane

Valyria Stables

Ken-chan is Tinka's young Great Dane pup. He's only recently been brought home with her and he is every bit the typical pup. He is playful and loves every type of attention. He listens well to Tinka, but thinks everyone else is just there to play with him or to pat him.
Tinka takes him with her every day she goes to the stables. There Ken-chan plays with the other pups and is well looked after by the older dogs. He mostly follows Tinka around though, happily looking at everything she does and hoping to partake in it. He behaves well to the horses and when he is tired he sleeps in Icedust's stables.

Horsevalley

Ken-chan is a guard dog in training for Man beyond the Fog. He is mostly left to his own devices, to make sure he becomes territorial and not overly attached to Man. But he is still a young puppy and want a lot of attention and to be played with. Mostly the other dogs play with him, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Belated Post for 13 December

Kenny - Unspecified Mythical Creature

82928 Mila
Name source: Magcon
Name reason: It is so gay and angelic looking it reminded me of Kenny Holland the rest is history.

Horsevalley

Kenny is a companion to th Sta Fae. He is a creature of unknown origin. He doesn't even really know it himself. He is sweet and open and very playful and the starfae love him dearly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Belated Post for 14 December

Kermit - Green Frog

42254 Green Frog
Name source: The Muppets
Name reason: I am so mature, you guys, you have no idea.
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Kermit is a high toxic frog. He live siwth his brother Grover in the tall wood jungle. They keep to themselves and no other animal dares to disturb them, for their poison is very feared, with reason, a little lick of it is enough to fell a Mumakill.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Intermitted Post for 15 December

Baelor - Holstein Gelding

13859 Holstein Gelding
Name Reason: The Targaryen that did not consumed his wedding for a gelding white horse.
Fun Fact: His colors are so oddly done
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Bealor is a Holstein gelding who got the short end of the genetic stake. His father is a very well scoring sports horse, but Bealor not so much. There is no motivating him. He prefers being lazy over tired and is not build for intense sports. He instead is held as a horse available to hire. Medium experienced horse can hire him and take him into the arena or the wood for leisure rides. He's never rode in competitions, not even in those organized by the stables.
He is sweet and sociable, calm and patient. An excellent horse for recreational use. He does need a sure hand, or else he will elect to stand still all day. He loves to just laze about in the meadow, with the sun on his back. He is friendly to humans and horse alike, but does not like dogs, they are too loud and active for his taste and he tends to bite them away.
Before he was gelded, he was allowed to cover the mare Heleana. With her, he now has a colt. The foal is named Daeron and does seem to have the sports blood of his grandfather.

Horsevalley

Baelor is a member of the Quadruplets Herd. He is one of the lowest ranking members, but he doesn't mind. He is fine at the status he is, just loitering along at the back of the herd. His mate has a very different outlook on it, which is a regular cause of strife between the two. Baelor's best friend is the stallion Bifur.
With mate Heleana, Baelor has one son. The Colt is named Daeron. Daeron is much more like his mother and wishes his father would have a bit more guts to his name.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Intermitted Post for 16 December

Balto - Arctic Wolf Cub

14804 Arctic Wolf Cub
Name Source: Childhoof Cartoon [I believe]
Name Reason: I've always had it in my head for a wolf cub
Fun Fact: I got lucky very early ^^
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Balto is a young wolf, living on the cold plains around the Ice Fae city of Frostalgo. He is only cub of Asena. His father is the wandering direwolf Grey Wind. This makes Balto officially half arctic wolf and half direwolf.
He is playful and curious, keen on learning everything his mother knows. He is old enough to come with her when she goes out to explore, but not old enough yet to hunt with her. When Asena hunts she makes Balto stay inside their ice cave. He really dislikes this and mostly makes off to go play with his best friend Jack Frost.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Intermitted Post for 17 December

Bluebell - Welsh Pony Mare

13872 Welsh Mare
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: She just looks so cute and I thought a cute flower name would fit her
Fun Fact: I love the action in her pose
Made In: Tunesia

Valyria Stables

Bluebell is a sweet and gentle Welsh Mare. An excellent pony for beginning riders. She is used for private lessons with beginning riders. With her they can learn how to handle a pony in the correct and gentle way. How to lead a horse with your posture, that only the lightest of touches is necessary. She is well versed in all english practises.
She is sociable and open, easily to get along with for other horses. In the meadow she associates mostly with other pony's mares, engaging in mutual grooming and some frölicking. She is still quite young and energetic, so it is not uncommon to see her racing after her friends Eydis, Moana and Rapunsel. She prances prettily and bucks beautifully when she enjoys herself with the other mares.
She has also warmed up to the Stallion Forseti and Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to allow Forseti to cover Bluebell.

Horsevalley

Bluebell is a member of the Sarnori mountain clan. She has a medium rank and is very sociable, having many friends amoung the mares. Her best friend is Jeyne. With Jeyne she can gossip hours on end, or groom while Jeyne's little colt Vallar nurses at Jeyne's udders. She is also close with Moana, Eydis, Elisaveta, Rapunsel, Gretel and Dis.
She is mated to Forseti, only recently their unison had been celebrated. It had been a great festive occation. Bluebell is very glad for the arrangement. Forseti is a good mate and a desirable stallion. If only they would have a foal on the way.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Intermitted Post for 18 December

Daeron - Holstein Colt

13860 Holstein Foal
Name Reason: Randomly picking Targaryen names
Fun Fact: I like his so well, like tf, I did not expect this

Valyria Stables

Daeron is a Holsteiner colt of six months old. He is already growing out of the widdly wobbly stage and more into the playful racer. He'll be with his mother another half year until he is fully weened, but at this point he doesn't more then three times a day. He can already eat grass, but does so in moderation. He has not the faintest idea yet what to do with pellets, but loves the mash he gets every other day.
He is a handsome, well build colt, with potential of becoming a jumping horse. He enjoys jumping, when he and his mother are put in the arena and the stablehands put up some hurdles out for him, he will take them on his own accord. His mother however is entirely uninterested in them.
His father is the now gelded Baelor and his mother is Heleana. Daeron has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Daeron is a junior member of the Quadruplets herd. He is one of the older colts and takes the lead, even though his parents have a very low rank. This does not go over well for colts like Liam and Oberyn. Eothain and Theodred mostly don't mind, even though their father's are the leaders of the herd.
Daeron's parents are Baelor and Heleana, who have a rather low status. He has no aunts, uncles or siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Intermitted Post for 19 December

Forseti - Welsh Pony Stallion

13871 Welsh Stallion
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: he is so handsome and such perky fellow, like Baldr's hansome son.
Fun Fact: Look at his dapple pants!

Valyria Stables

Forseti is a outgoing and energetic young Welsh Stallion. He is only four years old and is still training. He is very eager to learn and very experienced younger riders are already allowed to take him into the arena to train him in dressage and easy jumping. They have to be secure about themselves, though, because Forseti is very enthousiastic.
Forseti is especially sociable. He can get along with any horse, really. He is open and outgoing and still very playful. He especially likes to rump around with Thor, Dean and Robin Hood. He is a racer and can be seen running around in the meadow with them.
He is also very close to Bluebell, a welsh mare. Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to let them breed.

Horsevalley

Forseti is a somewhat younger member of the Sarnori mountain clan. He is only an adult by a year and has only recently been mated to the mare Bluebell. He is very glad for the match and is a good mate to her.
He is a medium rank, but is a sociable horse with many a friend. He gets along with all stallion's and most mares. He also plays with the foals, watching over them and telling them myths any time he can.

~
~