Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Belated Post for November 4th

Ivory Gabriellion-Lokison - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted 2016 Friesian Stallion
Name source: My OC's
Name reason: The whole story from Isadoro's entry
Fun Fact: He is blind
Made in: Repainted in Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Ivory is a special needs stallion. He is blind, since birth. He relies heavily on the stable hands guiding him during his specialized exersize and grooming. He has a very roomy stables and a seeing eye pony. His seeing eye pony is a white Dartmoor named Draco and Ivory and he are very nigh inseperable. Ivory tends to get anxious when Draco isn't close to him.
The stablehands take good care of Ivory and Draco and make sure Ivory has the best life a blind horse can have. Ivory is very happy and healthy for the most part.
His parents are Loki and Isadoro, making him brother to Ebony, Azure, Lilac and Violette. He only sparsely interacts with Loki and Azure, but meets with his mother, sisters and Lilac in the meadow.

Horsevalley

Ivory is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is blind, which causes him to rely heavily upon the other members of the herd. Mostly, when the herd is moving around, he walks after his mother, with his chin on her back. His mother and siblings look after him to make sure he does not stay or bump into things.
He is closest to his sister Ebony and close befriended with Hodge and Sam. He gets along very well with his granddad Gabriel, but not with his father Loki, whom he will kick and bite away when the stallion comes too close. His mother is the mare Isadoro. he has two brothers, Lilac and Azure and two sisters, Ebony and Violette. Unbeknownst to him, Philipah is his aunt.
Despite being blind, Ivory is very wise and seems to be a bit of an apprentice of Vincent when he is around the herd. He is very phylosofic, but also prone to depressive moods. He sometimes secretly meets up with Draco of the Sarnori clan.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Belated Post for November 5th

Izuna - Andalusian Colt

13669 Andalusian Foal
Name source: Naruto
Name reason: The Lusitano I named Madara has the same colors, so I couldn't but name the little one after Madara's little brother Izuna.
Fun Fact: One of my last models from my old retailer
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Izuna is a peppy and upbeat Andalusian Foal. He is sociable and energetic, but also gentle and obedient. He is patient when his mother is out riding and can already be in the meadow with other foals on his own for a while, as long as his mother joins him eventually. He is not yet weened, but already is exploring hay and grass. His mother's pellets he doesn't yet understand.
His father is the very well bred Stromwind, so he blood line is a very good one. His mother is the mare Harribel, is a good brood mare, but not made for sports. It is hoped that Izuna takes more after his father.

Horsevalley

Izuna is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. His father is a very brave warrior horse, so he has a high status, sharing it with Izuna and his mother. Izuna is open, playful and friendly to most other foals. He mostly plays with Ustin, Spirit and Achaam.
His father is the stallion Stormwind. Izuna looks up to him a lot. His mother is Harribel, a very strong mare, who is very protective of her foal and instills in Izuna good vallues and a strong heart. Izuna has no siblings, but one cousin named Juweeltje, an aunt named Rhaenys and two uncles called Diacon and Dwalin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Belated Post for November 6th

Jaapie - Friesian-Holstein Bull Calf

13634 Holstein Calf
Name source: Family
Name reason: I called him for my grandfather because I went through a grieving period for my late grand dad.
Fun Fact: My only schleich found on a fleamarket

Valyria Stables

Jaapie is a shy and gentle calf, born to the first cow Mr. von den Perenbaum has ever had. Klara is an old and sturdy cow and Jaapie will likely be her last calf, for she is ready to be retired from her show and milking days. Jaapie is allowed to nurse at his mothers teat and what he leaves over is milked by Mr. von den Perenbaum himself.
Jaapie not afraid of Mr. von den Perenbaum, but shy of the stablehand and stays away from all the adult bulls. The only calves he plays with are Chuck and Lena.
His father is the bull Herman, making Jaapie of very good stock. He is younger brother to Cesar.

Horsevalley

Jaapie lives with Man beyond the Fog. He the last calf of the elderly cow Klara. She is old and wise and tells her son many a tale about Man. Sadly this has turned the young Bull a little afraid of Man. When Man comes for him, he always hides behind his mother and Klara is quick to defend him. Man has no been succesful in parting mother with her calf yet.
Jaapie's father is the bull Herman, but the two have no contact. Jaapie also has no contact with his older brother Cesar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Belated Post for November 7th

Jace - Haflinger Colt

13814 Haflinger Colt
Name source: Shadowhunters
Name reason: I first wanted to name him Clary, but she turned out to be a he, so I gave him the name of Clary's boyfriend.
Fun Fact: I was so convinced this was a filly at first x3

Valyria Stables

Jace is an energetic and misschivous haflinger colt. He causes a lot of trouble around the stables if given the stables. He is often seen playing with Dante and Sebastian and those two are never up to any good. Jace likes it best to break into the farm house for the tastiest snacks.
Jace has started his foal training, but it iws not going all too well. He is very stubborn and prefers it to make mischief with the stablehands, nicking from their pockets or running off with the halter. The stablehand have to be confident and strict to be able to work with him.
His parents are Robin Hood and Peggy Sue. He has one brother named Niall. Niall is much gentler and Jace plays more with other foals than with Niall.

Horsevalley

Jace is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a outgoing and misschivous and has a lot of friends. He is a busy body who can barely sit still. With his best friends Peregrin, Hansel, Grewyn and Vindur he is always up to not good, racing around and bucking at each other.
His parents are Robin Hood and Peggy Sue. He has one twin brother named Niall. Niall is a gentle and calm foal and does not often play with Jace and his rough-and-tumble friends.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Post for November 8th

Jack Frost - Arctic Fox Cub

14639 Arctic Fox Kit
Name source: Rise of the Guardians
Name reason: Little frostie get's named after Jack Forst, because he is so white and cute.
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Jack Frost is a very curious and and misschivous Arctic Fox kit. He lives near the Ice Fae settlement in Frostalgo. He loves to go out and investigate. The Ice Fae discover him in their homes a lot, trying to root out something tasty to snack or something fun to play with.
Jack's parents are True North and Missus Claws. He has no siblings, but one very best friend, Balto, the wolf pup and a second very best friend, Lars, the polar bear cub. Together they play almost every day.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post for November 9th

Jackson - Puma

14164 Puma
Name source: Twilight/Got7
Name reason: I looked at him and just knew it was right.
Fun Fact: Got him from this forum!
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Jackson lives in the woods of the valley, on the outskirts of the plans. He is a stout fighter, who protects the woodlanders from the beastlings. He is very brave and loyal to his friends. He is sociable and friendly to all save the beastlings and the Fae. He distrust the Fae and the Fae distrust him, because he is a bit of a solitary predator. He doesn't quite get along with the other predators, but it not unfriendly to them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Belated Post for November 10th

Jacob - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Source: LOST
Name Reason: He has the same ginger hair color as Jacob from LOST
Fun Fact: One side is faded from the sun
Made In: Repainted in the UK

Valyria Stables

Jacob is a crossbreed stallion of unknown herritage, but with suspected Friesian genetics. He lives at the stables to rehabilitate. He was rescued from an abusive owner two years ago. This person burned off a large portion of Jacob's fur. Jacob was very lucky he didn't have too many third degree burns. All his scars are mostly healed now, after very intense treatments and even some skin replacement. His fur has grown back mostly, but is very short and white where as his unscarred fur is ginger of color.
Jacob was first very scared of most stablehands, but has now mostly eased up and trusts the stablehands he has come to know. People he is unfamiliar with he still will be shy of. He is very sociable to other animals, but isn't comfortable with other animals touching his left side. If they do, Jacob might kick or bite to get them to back off.
Jacob has no offspring or known siblings. He does have a best bud, Apollo. Apollo is a playful and energetic and always know how to keep Jacob in high spirits.

Horsevalley

Jacob is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Prince Blackstorm's bastard sons. Because he is a bastard, he does not enjoy a high status and he mostly stays on the outskirts of herd. He is friendly and kind, but also a little bit shy.
Most of his shyness stems from his scarred left side. He was tortured by the beastlings and only with the help of Fae he was able to heal. But because he associates with the Fae not everyone in the herd likes him that well. He does have several friends and associates with most of his half brothers often.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Belated Post for November 11th

Jaime - Hannoverian Stallion

42104 Wash Area Hanoverian Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I already had Cersei of the same colors, so I decided, let's have Jaime like this.
Fun Fact: I was so entertained with just him, his set and the box.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Jaime is a handsome and sporty Hannoverian stallion. With his owner Gwen he jumps at a very high level. He trains often and comes out in rather high level competitions. Gwen's goal is it come out internationally and probably to go to the Olympic Games.
He is sociable, with nerves of steel and long lasting patience. He is friendly to all the stablehands and obeys them well. He gets along well with most other horses, but is a little less patient with pony's, they do tend to annoy him at times. He is tollerant to dogs and cats and even protects the occational chicken nesting in his stables.
He is accustomed to traveling a lot and is very open to unfamiliar people. He is very sweet and gentle to children and compliant to the grooms that seem to come and go when he is on the road.
With the mare Persephone he has a foal. The filly is named Lyanna and Jaime gets along well with her. He also has three brothers, Aragorn, Bronn and Horst.

Horsevalley

Jaime lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is used by the head of the stables to travel long distances at a good speed. He is a hard worker and patient with his masters commands. He does not act up, but has thoughts of running off.
These thoughts stem mainly from his mate Persephone and their new daughter, Lyanna. Jaime wants a better future for the filly and safety for his mate. He does his best to find a way out, but has no clue where to start.
He has three brothers, Aragorn, Bronn and Horst, three goodsisters, Arwen, Alayaya and Elaine. he is uncle to Boromir, Frodo and Gendry.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Belated Post for November 12th

Jan - Shetland Colt

42362 Shetland Foal
Name Source: Disney / Panik
Name Reason: I just went with calling this years shetlanders for Peter Pan characters, in dutch ^^
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Jan is a playful and sweet Shetland colt. The kids love him and he loves them. He is always ready for a cuddle and a snack. To the stablehands, however, he can be a pain in the butt. Because he is still a shetland pony and very stubborn. Training him is not very easy on the stablehand, especially because he is rather small.
His parents are Bilbo and Wendy. He has no siblings, but all the more friends. He plays most with Juri, David, Timo, Frankie and Linke. But he also plays with colts and fillies his own size, like Michiel, Peregrin, Winky, Marlene and Fulla.

Horsevalley

Jan is a member of the Sarnoti mountain clan, a junior member. He is one of the shyer foals. She is gentle and polite and stays mostly in his mother's sight. He always does what he is told, never picks fights and plays clean and fair.
His best friends are Aerith, Grewyn, Sjofn and Fulla. Bambam and Tyrion sometimes teases him because he plays with more fillies than colts.
His parents are Bilbo Baggings and Wendy. He has no siblings, but three uncles, Rakker, Samwise and Bombur. He has four aunts, Sprinkles, Tinkerbell, Evelientje and Lavinia. His cousins are Peregrin, Bambam and Michiel.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Belated Post for November 13th

Jaqen H'gar - Trakehner Stallion

13756 Trakehner Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: He is so different, just like Jaqen. No one knows about him and what his real plan is. So different, so nice.
Fun Fact: His spots look like they are plastered on.

Valyria Stables

Jaqen is a strong and talented Trakehner stallion. He is very selectively sociable. He only lets specific stablehands work with him, gets along selectively with other horses and can be very unpredictable. He is a dressage horse that comes out on very high level competitions. This he does with his owner Maria. Together they have won several prizes of renown already.
Jaqen is usually patient and even tempered and rather well behaved. But when he is forced around horses or people he does not like he will become provocative and even a bit agressive. He is a rather dominant stallion and is not easily frightened or starteled.
With the mare Roslin, Jaqen has one colt. The foal is named Theodred. Jaqen is very sociable to both mare and foal. He has three brothers with whom he gets along well, Abel, Felix and Maedhros.

Horsevalley

Jaqen is one of the quadruplets that lead a wild herd in the valley. He has three brothers, Abel, Felix and Maedhros. With them he shares the lead of the herd. He is one of the stricter leaders, even though he is not as agressive as his brother Abel. He is calmer and more levelheaded, but still prefers to keep a distance from all the other herds.
Jaqen is the oldest brother, Felix the cleverest, Abel the strongest and Maedhros the gentlest. Mostly the herd looks at Jaqen to have the last word, but Jaqen always councils his brothers for their opinion. The opinion he disregards most often is Abel's. He also gets into conflicts with Abel the most.
Jaqen is mated to Roslin, together they have a colt named Theodred. He has three goodsister, Morrigan, Goldberry and Elsa and is uncle to Oberyn, Eothain, Liam and Graham.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post for November 14th

Jaya - Arabian Mare

13630 Arabian Mare
Name source: Bride and Prejudice
Name reason: I loved Balraj and Jaya together and decided I'd make this a couple thing. They are so cute together.
Fun Fact: I like her so much more than I thought I would

Valyria Stables

Jaya is a calm and very sweet Arab brood mare. She is tender and gentle and treats all foals as though they are her own. She is very obedient to the stablehands and has nothing of the temper her breed is fabled for. She is very much not a sports horse and likes it best to be out in the meadow or to be taken into the woods by Tamara.
She has three foals by the stallion Balraj, Calimero, Zack and Dante. She is very caring for all her foals and would prefer to keep all her colts by her side at the time. She would also never bite Balraj away and takes the time to groom him when ever they are together. The two even share a stable.

Horsevalley

Jaya lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a broodmare that spends her days in the meadow. She has to do no work and gets pampered like the other mares at her stables. But unlike the other mares, she is sweet and gentle and not spoiled at all.
Her mate Balraj is the love of her life. With him she has three colts. Calimero, Zack and Dante. Dante is the youngest, but gives his mother the most worries. He is an escapist and runs away from home a lot!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Belated Post for November 15th

Jeanne - Pinto Mare

13795 Pinto Mare
Name source: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel
Name reason: Because their hubbies are named after gods of war I wanted the wives named after warrior maidens. Jeanne D'Arc is the one that sprang to mind first and I picked her right away.
Fun Fact: Sorry love, I like the orginal model better

Valyria Stables

Jeanne is a strong and stubborn Pinto mare. She really has a mare's temper and can be quite stern and sometimes quite rotten. She is well trained, however and with a riders strong lead she will work very well. She is one of the horses available to experienced riders. They are allowed to take her out into the forrest or practise western disciplines in the arena.
Jeanne is trained in all western disciplines. She is best at Trail and Pleasure and weakest at barrel racing. She does not practise at reigning often, but is very joyful to do so.
She is selectively sociable, getting along best with her sister Merida, Gillian and Dark Watcher. With other mares she tends to strife and she bites away almost all stallions. The only stallion she suffers around her is Lancelot, with whom she is rather friendly.

Horsevalley

Jeanne is a member of the wild herd led by Ares and Tyr. She has a high standing, because her sister is mated to leader Ares. She is a confident and strong mare, who keeps true to her standart and the mate of a warrior stallion. She is not the kindest of hearts and is selectively friendly, mostly to her sisters.
She is mated to Lancelot. With him she has not yet any foals. She has three sisters, Dark Watcher, Merida and Gillian. Her goodbrothers are Angeal and Ares. This makes her aunt to Cloud and Zidane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Belated Post for November 16th

Jean-Pierre - Oryx Antelope

14759 Oryx Antilope
Name source: Zoo Animals I know
Name reason: The Zoo I interned for got a Antilope from France and called him Jean-Pierre
Fun Fact: I bought him on my first stroll through my new town of residence

Horsevalley

Jean-Pierre is one of the prideful Oryx Antelopes that live on the plains of the valley. They keep to themselves and feel like they are a bit above the other grazing animals. Jean-Pierre is their leader and he leads them with haughty pride. He only shows some semblance of respect to the Horses.
He has several calves with the cows in his herd, but to none he has a very personal bond.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Belated post for November 17th

Jeany - Shire Mare

13605 Shire Mare
Name source: Family
Name reason: My mom is named Jeanette, so I shortened her name to Jeany, which I found very nice for this sweet gentle woman.
Fun Fact: She is so beautiful, I really love the grace and true beauty in the model

Valyria Stables

Jeany is a middle-aged gentle Shire mare. She does not work, because she has a disease in her joints that make it painful for her to exert much power. But as long as she keeps calm, her life is still a happy one. She is Mr. Von Den Perenbaum's friend. As often as he can he takes care for her himself. If he is not at home, Joost will tenderly look after her. Jeany enjoys teh company of both men and will often lean her huge head on their shoulders.
Jeany is a sociable and sweet mare. She spends most of her time in the meadow and so has made many friends. Her best friends are Brienne, Jolie and neighbour Tinker mare Tifa. They often meet each other on the edge of the meadow that parts the ground of Valyria Stables from Erebor Estate.
She was covered by Gijs, twice. And twice it was because he broke out of the meadow they put him in. After the second time he was gelded. There was a fear that birthing a foal would strain Jeany too much, but both times went relatively well. The second time went a not as well as the first and Jeany took a bit longer to recover ot her usual self. Even though her first birth was a twin. A light brown colt and a white filly. They are now grown into strong handsome horses. The stallion is names Prince Percival Jordan and the mare Luthien. Their younger brother is called Spirit, he is only a few months old. Luthien has a colt of her own, Fili, making Jeany grandmother.

Horsevalley

Jeany is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is middle-aged, a bit older than Prince Blackstorm. She is a gentle and sociable mare of medium standart. She is sweet and tender and always helpful. She is loving and gentle mare. She has many friends and always stands by them with aid and advice.
She is mated to Gijs and with him has three children. Percival and Luthien are twins and already full grown with mates of their own. Spirit is her youngest, only a few moons old. Through Luthien, Jeany is goodmother to Thorin and Gwaine. Luthien, whom mated Thorin Oakenshield, has made her grandmother to Fili. But because Percival mated another stallion, he will not make her grandmother another time.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Belated Post for November 18th

Jeep - African Rhino Calf

14395 African Rhinoceros Calf
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Just thought it funny
Fun Fact: Got him via the forum, yay!

Valyria Stables

Jeep is a wild rhinoceros, living on the vast African plains. When Icedust and his friends were on a mission with their riders, he met Jeep there. Jeep was not shy of the horses and in fact rather curious, but their riders kept their horses away, because they didn't want to anger the Rhino herd.
Jeep is already weened from his mother, Brass' milk. He is stubborn and playful and tends to wander away from his mother's side. He likes to play with the other calves of his age and sometimes even plays with young elephants.  He does stay away from the hippo's however.

Horsevalley

Jeep lives on the plains of the valley with his mother Brass and father Zough. He is a weened youngster with a knack for landing himself into trouble with the Hippo's or elephants. He is stubborn and curious, which doesn't always serve him too well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Belated Post for November 19th

Jembe - Urang Utan Baby

14776 Urang Utan Baby
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It just sounded very cute to me
Fun Fact: I am not usually one for apes, but this one is so nice

Valyria Stables

Jembe is an orphaned Urang Utan boy. He was born in a dutch zoo, but when his mother died, he needed someone to take care of him. The caretakers of the zoo knew someone that worked at the rescue center near Valyria Stables. They offered to handrear Jembe and he's lived at the rescue center ever since.
He has grown strong on the care of his human mother. She's look after him with dedication and he has grown quite attached to her. He always clings to her back when she goes about her work at the rescue center. He has his own basket in the office. He is sweet and very obedient, now all he still needs to learn is to socialize with other apes.
He might soon be able to move back to the colony in the zoo, because he is almost ready to be weened. But until it is that day he is very happy with his adoptive mommy.

Horsevalley

Jembe lives with his family in the tallwood forrest. They make nests of the strands of tallwood in the biggest trees and spend most of their time close to their nests. Jembe is young, not yet weened, spending most of his time clutched to his mother. He mostly sleeps or learns from his mother. He is a bit too shy to play with the other young of his species.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Belated Post for November 20th

Jeor - American Black Bear

41456 American Black Bear
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: I just think it was a nice and contratdictive name, the black bear with a white bear name
Fun Fact: he looks so derpy ^^

Valyria Stables

Jeor is an old slow bear that has lived his entire life at the rescue center. He's been saved from exploitation in Belarus by the center's director and has been well taken care of ever since. The only result from his exploitation is that he is mentally retarded and not good at socializing with other animals.
He is happy and very well looked after and the caretakers give him the best life they can.

Horsevalley

Jeor lives in the valley's forrest with his wife Lanesse and cubs Brownie and Beorn. He is an animal of habbit. He likes it when his days are the same. Same old same old is good to him, even though little Beorn and Brownie bore of it very easily.
Jeor keeps to himself, not oft socializing with other animals, let alone other bears. He leaves the hunting to his mate and lazes around watching after the cubs, most of the time.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 am

Belated Post for November 21st

Jessie - Golden Retriever Female

16395 Golden Retrieve Female
Name source: Family Pet's
Name reason: My cousins old Goldie was called Jessie
Fun Fact: I wouldn't have gotten her if she wasn't in the calendar.

Valyria Stables

Jessie is a calm and loyal golden retriever female. Her owner is Vet Lievenhart. She always comes with when her owner comes over to the stables. She gets along well with the dogs at the stables and most socialized with Shenna and Choco.
She has one pup, named Chico. The pup's father is Golden Boy. Chico is well cared for by the Vet and her mother.

Horsevalley

Jessie is a retrieving dog living with Man beyond the Fog. Man takes her along when they hunt. She retrieves the game they fell with their arrows and stones. This makes her a very valued pet. Man cherishes and praises her. She is allowed to live in Man's own homes and sleep at their fire and have a small part of every kill.
With fellow retriever Golden Boy, she had a little. Of this litter, her daughter Chico stayed with her so she can be trained to retrieve game as well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Intermitted post for November 22nd

Boef - Border Collie Male

42376 Border Collie
Name Source: Dogs I know
Name Reason: I just thought it amusing
Fun Fact: He looks so dopey ^^

Valyria Stables

Boef is the stable's herding dog. He helps with the managing of the goats, sheeps and alpaca's from the meadow to the stables and back again. He is very well trained and with his help, Joost can put the smaller animals into the stable on his own.
Boef is clever and energetic, he needs to be challenged, or he'll start thinking up tricks. But mostly there is enough to occupy him with at the stables, wether it is playing with the other dogs or helping out where he is needed.

Horsevalley

Boef lives with Man beyond the Fog as a herding dog. He helps Man on the Lake Farm with herding the sheep and goats. He is swift and clever and keeps the sheep and goats of the farm in good orders. Man is glad for him and he is treated very well. He sleeps at their fire and is fed scraps of their dinners.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Revisiting some old posts, I noticed that the figure of my birthday is a piglet called Babe. Babe? ... piglet? ... do I find it funny? Laughing pig

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 am

Roger wrote:
Revisiting some old posts, I noticed that the figure of my birthday is a piglet called Babe. Babe? ... piglet? ... do I find it funny? Laughing pig

Babe is a film about a sheep herding pig.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am

Ivory Gabriellion-Lokison LOVE I love you

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Belated Post for November 22nd

Jetsam - Murray Eal

42326 Murray Eal
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Jetsam is one of the eals Ursula keeps in the Little Mermaid
Fun Fact: Birthday gift!
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Jetsam lives in the reefs by the Mermaid city of ShellRae. He is a solitary creature that doe snot prefer company. He will try to nip whomever may come close to his home and is never friendly. The Mermaids and their companions stay far away from him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Belated Post for November 23rd

Jimin - Pintabian Colt

13839 Pintabian Foal
Name Source: BTS
Name Reason: He is as adorable as his namesake!
Fun Fact: Jimin, you got no jams

Valyria Stables

Jimin is a sweet and gentle Pintabian colt. He is sometimes a little shy, but mostly very curious and playful. He stays by his mother, unless she is out riding. He is not yet weened, but is already growing more accustomed with solid goods.
He goes into the meadow with his mother often and sometimes alone. He makes friends easily, but prefers to play with the calmer foals. His best friends are Simon, Muis, David and Folara.
His parents are Daario Naharis and Hathor. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Jimin lives, like his family, with Man beyond the Fog. He spends most of his time in this meadow, with his mother. Man will not bother with him until he is three years old. Then Man will break him in and train him to be a rich Man's steed.
For now he plays with the other colts, for in his meadow there are no fillies. He plays most often with Daehyun and David, they are calmer than the other foals.
His parents are Daario Naharis and Hathor, he has not yet any siblings.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Belated Post for November 24th

Jimmy - Simmental Calf

13642 Simmental Calf
Name source: None
Name reason: I just looked at him in store and said 'Yer comin with me Jimmy' and I kept it that way.
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Jimmy is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's calves. He is a young simmental bull. He is not yet weened, just like his sister Kika. Their mother has plenty milk for two calves, but only for them, so they stablehands never milk her by hand.
Their mother Fille is sweet and gentle and open with them as long as they are not getting hurt. When it seems someone might hurt them, even if it is just an innocent injection, Fille will try to get them away from her calves.
The father of both calves is the bull Napoleon.

Horsevalley

Jimmy lives Man beyond the Fog. He is one of the milk cow calves, he'll probably be kept for slaughter. That is, unless his mother's wishes to keep her calves save from Man.
He is not weened, but that might soon change when Man decides they want Fille's milk. Fille is nursing both Kika and Jimmy and thus has not a drop left for Man.
Jimmy and Kika's father is Fille's mate Napoleon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next