Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem..................cheers Here is the poll for the Show-us-yours of February cheers

Share | 

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Intermitted Post for 20 December

Freckles - Appaloosa Filly

13862 Appaloosa Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Because Dots
Fun Fact: I am in fact rather charmed with this model
Made In: Romania

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Freckles is an Appaloosa filly of a month old. She is sweet and open and loves it when the stablehands come give her a scratch. She is, with a month, already fairly indendent and can stay alone when her mother goes out.
In the meadow she plays with foals of all other foals if given the chance. Her best friends are Padparadsha and Kian. She also races a lot with Brett.
Her mother is the mare Sugilite and her father the stallion Ranec.

Horsevalley

Freckles is a junior member of the wild herd led by Tyr and Ares. She is fairly young and stays by her mother for the most part, especially when the herd is on the move. But she also does play with the other foals, mainly with Kian, Brett and Padparadsha. They play calmly with each other and never get in trouble.
Her parents are Ranec and Sugulite. She has an aunt and an uncle, Jasper and Peridot. Padparadsha is her cousin.

Papo: 25
Safari: 43
Mojo fun: 12
Playmobil: 73
Other: 105
~
schleich count: 699
~
Total: 1054

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Daeron looks surely aged with that color! He is a nice figure anyway. Very Happy
Interesting countries where your figures are made in. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Daeron looks surely aged with that color! He is a nice figure anyway. Very Happy
Interesting countries where your figures are made in. Very Happy

Thanks thanks ^^.

Soon more to come ^^

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 am

Intermitted Post for 21 December

Heleana - Holstein Mare

13858 Holstein Mare
Name: Heleana
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: White Horse Targaryen stuff
Fun fact: What even are those braids?
Made In: Tunesia

Valyria Stables

Heleana is a Holsteiner mare with a mild sports herritage. She herself isn't used for sports, though. Her confirmation is too odd for that. Instead she is used for riding lessons. She is available for the more experienced and sure handed riders. She can be very stubborn and sensitive, so she needs a rider that knows what they are doing. She is only allowed in the arena, because she is too skittish to be let out in the woods or town.
Heleana is not a very sociable horse, she is very selective with which horses she gets along with. She gets along with Camilla and Farrah, the only one's she can be in a meadow with. Because she is very dominant, she is usually kept away from other horses.
With the now gelded Baelor she has a colt named Daeron. No one is allowed near the foal and she most certainly does not get along with Baelor.

Horsevalley

Heleana is a very low ranked member of the Quadruplets herd. A position she is not very happy with. She is a very domineering mare and always knows better, which is why she is unable to climb ranks. She has no true friends.
She is mated to Bealor, although the union is not the happiest. With him she has a son. The colt is named Daeron.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Intermitted Post for 22 December

Hurricane - African Buffalo Bull

14640 African Buffalo
Name: Hurricane
Name Reason: Came up with it on the spot
Fun Fact: I got him waay too late
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Hurricane is a fierce and powerful Buffalo bull. He needs to be, to defend his son Copper from the beastlings. His mate, Copper's mother, has been killed by the beastling's, turning Hurricane angry and distrustful. Don't you dare come too close to Copper, or he will aquaint you with his horns. He is especially warry of anything going on two legs and the Fae are known to actively avoid him, as do the Great Warriors.
Hurrican keeps a keen eye on Copper, but can't prevent his son from sneaking off.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 am

Very fun to reed again, and so much 2018 model allready.
Most i have seen so far is 'nice'.

But ; Fun fact: What even are those braids?
I had the same tought ! the whole horse is a bit weird looking to me...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Heleana is the result from excessive breeding and braiding, humans tend to breed Schleich figures exaustively to make them grow as soon as they can and in big amounts. It originates some mental disorders and obviously, some physical deformations. Heleana is the less guilty in this story, she is actually a victim of the inordinate ambition of her creators. You, with your kind heart, surely will take care of her and make all possible to prevent these oddities from happening again. Very Happy We want more Hurricanes! affraid Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 am

Intermitted Post for 23 December

Bear - Labrador Pup

13835 Brown Labrador Retriever Pup
Name Reason: Just came up with it from the top of my head
Fun Fact: I was first planning on selling him on.

Valyria Stables

Bear is a chocolate labrador pup. His owner is stablehand Elwin. He is still young and very playful. He always comes with Elwin to the stables and plays with the other pups. His best friend is the golden retriever pup Chico, but he also loves to play with Momo, Pep, Bluf, Ken-chan and Pugsly. He doesn't get along with Argyle, how ever. He is from the same breeder as Choco.

Horsevalley

Bear lives with Man beyond the Fog. He's being trained as a hunting dog, retrieving fowl and small wildlife when it has been taken down by man. He's very eager to learn, but also very playful. Choco is his example, for she is better behaved than him.
Bear is well treated by man, but also disciplined when he acts out.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Intermitted Post for 24 December

Boo - Hereford Calf

13868 Hereford Calf
Name Source: Dunglish version of what a cow says // Boo and Zino
Name Reason: It just sounded cute
Fun fact: Love the pink nose!

Valyria Stables

Boo is a sturdy young Hereford calf. She is about half a year old and has a dense fluffy coat that she inherited from her mother. She, like all cattle, is owned by Mr. von den Perenbaum for shows. Boo is still with her mother and not yet weened. But she is already able to eat some grass and hay, although she seems less interested in pellets. She does still drink from her mother's milk, but not much.
Boo is very sweet and likes it when the stablehands come around from a few pets. Like all calves, it calmes her to suckle on their fingers and she easily follows the stablehands while suckling. She doesn't even need a halter.
Her mother is the cow Aster and her father the bull Duke. Austin is her half brother.

Horsevalley

Boo lives with Man beyond the fog, on the lake farm. She has already been seperated from her mother and is given special formula with a bottle.
Her mother is the cow Aster and her father the bull Duke.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Intermitted Post for 25 December

Bramph - Bunny Rabbit

97448 Bunny Rabbit
Name Source: Boo and Zino
Name Reason: I was handing out Boo and Zino names and I ran with it
Fun Fact: This color suits him well
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Bramph is one of the stables bunny rabbits that live in a large coup-den. A lot of visiting kids take time to cuddle with the rabbits. Bramph is one of the shyer bunnies and he prefers to stay to the side when the other bunnies are being cuddled. But when people take the time to make him feel at ease, he'll even come into their lap.

Horsevalley

Bramph is a wild bunny rabbit living in the valley in the meadows by the Orseya castles. The Fae give him carrots and flowers to snack on and in return he allows them to cuddle him. He is a calm and collected animal and seems not to worry much. He is unmated. He had a brother named Moppie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Belated Post for 26 December

Kian - Pinto Foal

13803 Pinto Foal
Name source: O2L
Name reason: Kian is a very sweet and young sounding name. So I picked it for this adorbs little baby.
Fun Fact: I take him with me if I have to go away overnight
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Kian is a young and very playful Pinto foal. He is curious and energetic. He is always poking his cute pink nose where it does not belong. The stablehands love him and how endearing his antics are. They have difficulty disciplining him, because he is simply too cute to say no too. This causes Kian to take a lot of liberties when the opportunity arises.
He loves playing with other foals in the meadow, as long as they are not too rough. His best friends are Brett, Padparadsha, Teddy, Muis and Alice. He really wants to make friends with baby Ravenzwart, but she is still very shy.
His mother, the beautiful and stubborn Valkyri, is protective of her son, but knows how to keep him in line. She'll nip him no problemo if he acts out of line. His father is Tyr, a handsome and proud stallion. Kian has no siblings

Horsevalley

Kian is one of the younger members of the Wild herd. He is the son to leader Tyr, so in essence he is one of the herd's princes. He is young, energetic, curious and very playful. He is very beloved by all the herd members and enjoys all the benefits of his high status in combination with his young age. He asks a lot of questions and tries to make everyone's business also his.
He loves to play with the other foals. His main play mates are Freckles, Padparadsha, Muis, Henry and Brett. Brett is Kian's best friend and the two are only apart when they nurse at their mother's udders.
Kain's parents are lead stallion Tyr and his mate Valkyri. He has no siblings. He has one uncle, the other lead stallion Ares and one aunt, Ares' mate Merida. His cousin is the yearling Zidane.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Intermitted Post for 27 December

Ephraim - English Thoroughbred Stallion

13856 English Thoroughbred Stallion
Name Source: Berlin
Name Reason: I saw the name on a café in Berlin and I liked it, so I ran with it
Fun Fact: My boyfriend put him in the fridge with the groceries...

Valyria Stables

Ephraim is an elderly Throroughbred stallion. He has been primarily a carthorse in his prime years, being exploited for tourism in Hungary. He was rescued by Mr. von den Perenbaum a few years ago and was given a new life at Valyria. He is allowed to take it easy here and fed well and well cared for.
He is a patient and calm horse, accepting calmly what the stablehands have in mind for him. He's fed a special diet to keep his weight in balance despite his lower exersize schedule. He does go in the meadow often, but doesn't get riden anymore. He does sometimes go on a walk on the forest with Elwin, but that is about it.
With the mare Victoria he has a colt. The foal is named Harry and comes say hello to his father in the meadow. Ephraim does not bother keeping up with the young lad though.

Horsevalley

Ephraim lives with Man beyond the Fog. For them he draws the carriage, swift and far. Sometimes he draws team with Arthur, but mostly he does it on his own. He knows the roads or Man by heart and rarely makes a misstep. But Man work him hard and he is not the youngest anymore. He starts to yearn for days in the meadow, for a safe place for his mate and son, a better future. But he has no clue how to actually achieve this.
He is mated to the mare Victoria, making him goodbrother to Molly and uncle to Alice. With Victoria he has a cold named Harry.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Intermitted Post for 28 December

Harry - English Thoroughbred Foal

13857 English Thoroughbred Foal
Name Source: One Direction
Name Reason: Perfect British Cute Boii Name™️
Fun Fact: Probably my fave of this years horses

Valyria Stables

Harry is a young and sweet English Thoroughbred colt. He can be shy at times, but mostly he is playful and curious. He loves attention, so every petting hand is welcome. He is very independant from his mother, despite his young age. He's fine playing in the meadow with the other foals or staying in the stables alone when his mother is out riding.
In the meadow he plays mostly with Alice, Aiyoni, Eothian, Liam, Niall and Zayn. He's not a very rough and tumble foal, but more a racer. He's very speedy and outruns most of the other foals, even when they are a bit older.
His father is the elder stallion Ephraim and his mother the mare Victoria. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Harry lives with Man beyond the Fog, on the Lakefarm. He is playful and sweet and Man's young loves to play with him and the other foal Alice. He's not yet weened and spends most of his time with his mother. He plays with Alice and convinces Philipah and Elsa to a race him around the meadow.
His father is the stallion Ephraime and his mother the mare Victoria. His uncle's Arthur, his aunt Molly and Alice is cousin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Belated Post for 29 December

Kiara - Blonde Lion Cub

42321 White Lion Cub
Name source: The Lion King
Name reason: I are so Stereoptypical
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Kiara lives at the animal rescue across the road from the stables. She was born there, to the lioness Vitany. Vitany was rescued from illigal trade, but is not fit to be brought into a zoo population of brought back to the wild.
Kiara and her siblings Alex, Lanna, Tommen and Simba were accidents and Vitany is now sterilized so it may not happen again. The caretakers love her though, but try to not let her get used too much to them so she can be introduced in a zoo group. Kiara's father is the blond lion Kimba.
She is very playful and romps around with her siblings a lot. She is the strongest of the lot and mostly lets her brothers bite the dust. She also plays with her father most often, he is very indulgent to her.

Horsevalley

Kiara lives with her family's pride on the Plains of Sereya. Her family consists of grandparents Mufasa and Sarabi, uncle Kion, aunt Nala, mother Vitany, father Kimba and her brothers Alex, Simba, Tommen and sister Lanna.
Kiara is the strongest and most outgoing of her siblings. She is very rough and tumble and not very good at stealth. She most often plays with her siblings, but can also be caught playing with her uncle Kion, who is a few months older than her and with tiger cubs Bengel and Ritsuka.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:55 pm

Belated Post for 30 December

Kiba - Lynx Cub

14628 Lynx Cub
Name source: Naruto
Name reason: I already had a plush Lynx with the name, so I went for it as well with the Lynx.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Horsevalley

Kiba lives in the forrest on the foothills of the Sarnori mountains with his mother Maw. She is a strict mother, but it makes Kiba a clever and allert young Lynx with hunting skills better than his peers. He is quick and agile, loving to go higher up on the trail and chasing mountain fowl. He stays away from the fae and warrior crossing through the woods. Because of this the Fae don't know much about him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Belated Post for 31 December

Kika - Simmental Calf

13802 Simmental Calf
Name source: None
Name reason: I thought it sounded happy and peppy, like the calf looks.
Fun Fact: I can't find her in the stores so I bought her online

Valyria Stables

Kika is a simmental calf that Mr. von den Perenbaum owns. She's twin sister to Jimmy. The two are still with their mother Fille. She's outgoing and curious. She loves it when the stablehands give her attention.
In her meadow she loves to play with Boo and Zino. She also often cuddles with them, lying in a pile, grooming each other with their tongues.
Her father is the bull Napoleon. Beside Jimmy she has no other siblings.

Horsevalley

Kika lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is young, still with her mother, but that is not likely to last long. Man wants to keep her, like her mother as a milk cow. But this is of course not the future her mother wants for her.
For now, though, Kika plays in the meadow with the other calves and nurses with her mother.
She has a twin brother named Jimmy. Their mother is the cow Fille and their father the bull Napoleon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:33 am

Belated Post for 01-01-2018Happy New Year!!!

Kikki - Unicorn Foal

82934 Soyala
Name source: V8
Name reason: It sounded good with Kenny, whom I had already named.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Kikki is a unicorn foal of unknown age. She is never seen around the herd, but rather more often around the starfall bridge. The Fae thus asume she is weened. Not more is known about her. Not whom her father is and not whom her mother. It is suspecte dhowever that Firnen and Terry are her fullblood siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Belated Post for 02-01-2018

Kili - Fell Pony Colt

13741 Fell Pony Foal
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: Look at this small presh dwarf kid, just like Durins Youngest Prince.
Fun Fact: My wee lil baby. I loved him even before I used to have him.

Valyria Stables

Kili is a strong and stuborn Fell Pony Colt. He is rather independant from his mother and can already stay alone for longer periods of time. He goes out to the meadow on his own too. In the meadow he plays with Fili, Hansel, Grewyn, Niall, Jace and Malia.
He is generally well behaved, but has a mischievous streak. Stablehands have to be smart and on guard when they handle him.
His mother is the mare Dis, his father is the stallion Balin. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Kili is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is outgoing and playful, often seen racing and rumping around. His friends include Hansel, Grewyn, Vindur, Jace and Niall. They are out and about as a group very often and rought house a lot. They do tend to get themselves in trouble. Kili sometimes also sneaks off to play with Fili, a young member of the Pendragon Clan.
Kili's mother is the mare Dis, but it is ambiguous if her mate Balin is his father. It could also have been Garin, a stallion who's fallen victim to the Beastlings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Heleana is the result from excessive breeding and braiding, humans tend to breed Schleich figures exaustively to make them grow as soon as they can and in big amounts. It originates some mental disorders and obviously, some physical deformations.
Heleana is the less guilty in this story, she is actually a victim of the inordinate ambition of her creators.
Very Happy We want more Hurricanes! affraid Wink

I jused ROFLed (rolled on flor laughing) so hard about this, i laught me butt of .. omg.. just so right
then
... i just died a bit for schleich... as a collector of horses and still buying them also the ugly ones .. i jused died pale

Stories all so nice and fitting

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Stories all so nice and fitting

Thank you so much ^^

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Belated Post for 03-01-2018

Killian - Crossbreed Stallion

Friesian Stallion Cust
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: He just looks like an adventurer, like Hook!
Fun Fact: I had to reglue his leg
Made In: Custed in Germany

Valyria Stables

Killian is a charming and very outgoing crossbreed stallion. He's a rescue with the suspected herritage of a Friesian and an Akhal Teke. He is lively and loves attention. Some stablehands'd say he is a flirt. He always whinnies to his favorite stablehands and to some of the mares. He very sociable to almost all other horses, though he is a little bit too free in his approach sometimes. Not all horses like his eager and affectious nature.
He was rescued from illigal traders. He came to the stables with a bad hind leg, but under the tender loving care of the stablehands and the vet he is now all healed. He is a good horse to take out into the woods, but only for the more experienced rider. He really enjoys going out and sometimes needs to be reminded who's in charge.
He gets along very well with Icedust, Hodge, Roman, Robb, Elsa, Anna, Feliks and Trick. He associated with them a lot in the meadow and when there are larger group riding out he is often by them. But he is closest to Emma, a white mustang mare. He plays with her colt Henry rather often as well. He grooms Emma in the meadow and always whinnies for her when she is near.

Horsevalley

Killian is officially a member of the Pendragon herd. But he is an adventurer and loves to mingle with other herds. He is a vast friend several leading stallions. Tyr, Felix and Trick are his vastest friends and he often runs with their herds, rather than with the Pendragon's. He's also not shy of the Fae and socializes with every other animal that is willing.
He is very close to the mare Emma, who belongs to the herd of Tyr and Ares. He know she cannot mate him, but he loves her regardless. He tries his best to be a rolemodel to her son Henry as well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 am

i really had to look what was dirrefent apart from the color, but the front legs look nice this way.
Nice storie again Very Happy
and the count hahah omg i need to count some time Razz great to read

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:07 pm

i really had to look what was dirrefent apart from the color, but the front legs look nice this way.
Nice storie again Very Happy
and the count hahah omg i need to count some time Razz great to read

Thank you, thank you

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Belated Post for 04-01-2018

Kimba - Blond Lion Male

42321 White Lion
Name source: Kimba The White Lion
Name reason: Durrr

Valyria Stables

Kimba lives in the rescue center across the road from the stables. He's been convescated from illligal trade when he was a cub. He was too traumatized to be introduced into a zoo group. The caretakers of the rescue have raised him and he became very dependant on them.
In the rescue it has been tried to socialize Kimba with other male big cats, but this never went too well. By accident he was placed with the lionesses once. This resulted in him covering the lioness Vitany. With her he now has cubs Kiara, Lanna, Simba, Tommen and Alex.

Horsevalley

Kimba and his family pride live on the plains of the valley. He is not the leader of this pride, this role goes to his father Mufasa. Kimba and Mufasa leave the hunting to the lionesses, spending their time playing with the cubs and lying in the sun.
With mate Vitany, Kimba has five cubs. Their names are Kiara, Lanna, Alex, Simba and Tommen. Kimba has two siblings, Nala and Kion.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Belated Post for 05-01-2018

Kion - Lion Cub

14813 Lion Cub
Name Source: The Lion King
Name Reason: I am so original Yall!
Fun Fact: I like him so much better than I expected!

Valyria Stables

Kion is a juvenile lion living at the rescue center across the street from the stables. He is already weened and spends half days away from his mom to socialize with other big cats. This way he is learning to be less selective in his interactions. He might be placed into a zoo group when this works. During his socializing he plays often with Kiba and Seeta.
His parents are Sarabi and Mufasa. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Kion lives on the plains of the valley with his father's pride. He is half a year old and already weened from his mother's milk. He is a true teenager and gets into trouble with the Fae and other animals very often. Father Mufasa, however, leaves the disciplining to mother Sarabi. Kion plays a lot with his brother Kimba's children and learns hunting from his sister Nala.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Belated Post for 06-01-2018

Kiro - Ice Squirrel

70489 Zimsi
Name source: Cinema Bizarre
Name reason: Six iceanimals en six members of a band I loved, schleich made it too easy for me that year.

Horsevalley

Kiro is a companion of the Ice Fae. He is a playful and very mischievous, often stealing shimmering objects from the Fae. He is very quick and has to be chased down by swift cats Shin or Yu.
Kiro's nest is in the highest pine tree of the frosty area's of Frostalgo, where it is warm and cozy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Belated Post for 07-01-2018

Kisara - Zebra Mare

14392 Zebra Mare
Name Reason: It just sprang up in my mind and I ran with it

Valyria Stables

Kisara is part of the herd of the Zebra stallion Astrix. She personally has no met the horses that ventures out to Africa, but has heard Astrix tell stories about them.
She is one of the younger mares, still flirtacious and energetic. She has no foal by Astrix yet, but that might change.

Horsevalley

Kisara is a mare in the Zebra herd that roams the plains. She is one of Astrix' younger mares, having no foal by him yet. She envies the mares that do and tries to gain more of his interest so she may have a foal too. She is an energetic and outgoing mare, often socializing with animals outside her own herd.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 08-01-2018

Charles - Yorkshire Terrier

13876 Yorkshire Terrier
Name Source: Very British Names
Name Reason: Very British Dog
Fun Fact: I didn't expect him to be as small as he is

Valyria Stables

Charles is the pet dog of Mrs. von den Perenbaum. She would like him to be the typical purse dog type of Yorkie, but he is all but that. He prefers to rummage around the stables, get down and dirty and play with the other dogs. His favorite past time is to chase rats and mice, of which he has caught quite a few already. Mrs. von den Perenbaum absolutely hates it, but there is little she can do about it now.
Charles likes it best to associate with Amy and Raban and mostly also Max. He is not very patient with puppies and especially not with children that try to pick him up and pull at his hair and ears.

Horsevalley

Charles lives with Man beyond the Fog. His owners are wealthy and have a lot of very expensive animals. Charles was meant to be a lapdog for the family's wife, but that wasn't his plan. Most of the time he runs through their home, catching rats and mice.
When the opportunity comes, Charles will be gone, sneaking away in the dead of night.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Intermitted Post for 09-01-2018

Isandro - Spanish Fighting Bull

13875 Black Bull
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: Couldn't think of a good spanish name, came across Isandro and fell in love with it
Fun Fact: He came in with a broken horn, but I am not sure if I actually wana send him back. He has a story now

Valyria Stables

Isandro is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's priced bulls. He was supposed to be a show bull, but is not elligible, because he has a brittle horn that keeps breaking off. Mr. von den Perenbaum doesn't have the heart to get rid of him, though, because he is otherwise very healthy and an affectious bull, despite his fighting stock.
From a very young age Isandro has been socialized by the stablehands, so he is very open and sociable and is very accustomed to be groomed by the stablehands. He loves getting patted and to be given little snacks. His favorite thing is to be tickled on his forehead.

Horsevalley

Isandro is a bull that lives on the Lakefarm, with Man beyond the Fog. He is very muscular and well behaved, this is the reason Man uses him as a draught beast. He pulls heavy wagons and the plough. Man treats him well, as long as he obeys.
But he bored of it, he wants more of his life, he wants to see the world. A dream that might soon come true and he might be instrumental in bringing it to fruision.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

Belated Post for 10-01-2018

Kissie - Unicorn Foal

82942 Stella
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: I thought it suited the soft pink color.

Horsevalley

Kissie is a juvenile unicorn filly. She is part of the vast unicorn herd, but does not always stick to them. The Fae have discovered her mother is the mare Terrane and her siblings are Bradley and Mickey.
Kissie is rather shy and stays away from the Fae mostly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Belated Post for 11-01-2018

Kitty - Knabstrupper Mare

13769 Knabstrupper Mare
Name source: X-men
Name reason: I looked for a plain but still cutesy name and found kitty and thought it was cutesy and plain enough.
Fun Fact: She has a batman logo on her bum.
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Kitty is a sporty and energetic Knabstrupper Mare. She is available for more experienced riders. She is a very good jumping horse, but is also not bad at dressage and can be quite speedy as well. Riders can take her into the arena's or out to the forrest or the village.
She is outgoing and sociable to many of the other horses and to all stablehands. She is more selective to people she isn't very familiar with. She's quick to warm up to people, though and likes to work hard for those that show her they know how to handle her. In the meadow she socializes with other mares the most. Her prefered friends are Peggy, Eowyn, Valkyri, Tauriel, Goldberry and Neytiri.
With a Kanbstrupper stallion from another stables, she has a filly. The foal's name is Wanda. Wanda has already been weened, but socializes with her mother a lot in the meadow.

Horsevalley

Kitty is a member of the Wild herd let by the Quintuplets. She is a brave and sociable mare, gaining high standart through this. Her mate, the late Istvar, was an early victim of the Beastlings. This has made Kitty fierce and protective of her friends and her filly Wanda. She keeps her friends and the foal always in her sight and barely gives herself time to rest.
Her friends are Goldberry, Roslin, Ashflake and Maud. Wanda is her daughter by Istvar and Kitty does everything to ensure the Filly's safety.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Post for 12-01-2018

Klara - Friesian-Holstein Cow

13214a Cow Black & White
Name source: None
Name reason: It was just a cow name grandmother told me when I was young. I've had this cow since before I can remember.
Fun Fact: She used to live with my grand mother
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Klara is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's older cow's. He's had her for a long time. She is the eldest animal at the stables, but far from the most elderly. She is still quite energetic and affectious to her owner. She also recently had a calf named Jaapie, with the bull Herman.

Horsevalley

Klara lives with Man beyond the Fog as a milk cow. She is milked daily, despite her old age. This might be her last year, she's heard Man talk of it.
With the bull Herman she has a calf named Jaapie, but he's already been taken away from her. Other claves she's had also went away too quick.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

I am sorry for the broken horn on your bull, these things also happen with Schleich. Klara should be called Clara once that is the Portuguese way of spelling the name. One more made in Tunisia, cool!

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 pm

I am sorry for the broken horn on your bull

MPV send me a new one for free and he is not broken, but I am going to spray him white

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Belated post for 13-01-2018

Kleine Hazelaar - Goat Kid

14454 Goat Kid with Bell
Name Source: The Harem
Name Reason: It sounded so playful and apt for a lil goat kid
Made In: Germany

Valyria Stables

Kleine Hazelaar is a Domestic Goat kid that belongs to Mr. von den Perenbaum. He is very curious and mischivous and needs to be carefully cooped up in a stable or the meadow, or he will eat everything that comes in front of his mouth. He is very playful and sociable and loves it when the children come to pet him. He plays with the other goat kids all day every day, jumping and hopping around. Sometimes he ven climbs in trees.

Horsevalley

Kleine Hazelaar lives with Man beyond the Fog at the lake farm. He is kept along with the other goat kids and the miniature goats to eat away all the poisonous and undelectable plants from the meadows and fields. He is playful and curious, but also a little bit mischivous, so he is usually tried to a pole so he can't do much damage.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Belated Post for 14-01-2018

Klette - Scottish Highland Calf

13660 Scottish Highland Calf
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: Freely translated Klette means clingy. In dutch it also gtes translated to klit, which is a snag in your hair. These cows always look like they need brushing, so Klette.

Valyria Stables

Klette is a older Scottish Highland Calf. She is already weened and seperated from her mother. She's recently moved into the barn. She's a gift to Mr. von den Perenbaum from a Scottish business partner. She is very independant and prefers to be in the meadow, no matter the weather. She gets along well with the other calves, mainly with Babs, Roran and Zino. She plays with them in the meadow and spends her time grazing in a leisure fashion.

Horsevalley

Klette officially belongs to Man beyond the Fog. But her family herd lives in the moors behind the Lake Farm and the humans barely come to them. She's free and safe with her family. Her parents love her and look after her, she plays with the herds other calves and she grows up happily.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Post for 15-01-2018

Knorretje - Wild Boar Piglet

41457 Wild Boar Piglet
Name Source: Disney
Name Reason: I am naming genius

Valyria Stables

Knorretje lives in the woods by the stables. He stays close to his mother and his siblings. They are most often just rooting around in the meadow or sleeping in the little den their mother made for them.
His father is the wild Boar Hogwards and his mother the wild sow Boressa. He has several siblings, under which Pim and Pidou.

Horsevalley

Knorretje lives in the woods of the valley with his mother and father. He is a generally unworried and playful little boar. He sepdns most of his time rooting around and playing with his siblings. He also sometimes plays with Moose calf Sammy.
His father is the wild Boar Hogwards and his mother the wild sow Boressa. He has several siblings, under which Pim and Pidou.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post for 16-01-2018

Knotje - Shropshire Sheep Ewe

13681 Shropshire Sheep
Name source: Jip en Janneke
Name reason: It is like the only sheep name I remember from my childhood, but it is cute so I kept it.
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Knotje is one of the stable's sheep. She is a purebred shropshire, imported from the UK. She is a clam animal, but doesn't really like to be around people that much. She's better off in the meadow or the stables when it rains. She is good just staying in a small herd with the goats and alpaca's, grazing or lazing.
With the Texelaar Ram Hugh she has two lambs, one looks more like her: Wollie and the other more like Hugh: Shawn.

Horsevalley

Knotje lives with Man beyond the Fog. The sheeps of the lake farm are let out to the meadow almost all days of the year, save for when they have to be shaven. Knotje thusly has an easy and mostly comfortable life. She socializes with the other ewe's, looks after her lambs and lazes and grazes.
With mate Hugh she has two lambs, Wollie and Shawn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Glad they replaced your bull. In Portugal, the first name kids think to a sheep is Choné! A very funny name that is the Portuguese version of the British animated tv series, Shaun hte Sheep. Ch

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Belated Post for 17-01-2018

Koda - Grizzly Bear Cub

14324 Grizzly Bear Cub
Name Source: Brother Bear
Name reason: Zeg maar na, Ko-Da!

Horsevalley

Koda lives in the forrests of the valley with his mother Maege and his brother Thijs. His father Jorah travels mostly indenpendant from them. Koda loves playing with other young animals, like black bear cubs Brownie and Beorn. He is a good climber, trees hold no secret for him. He does not like to stray from the forrest, the open plains too wide and flat for him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Post for 18-01-2018

Korr - Friesian Colt

Repaint of the old Camargue Foal
Name source: Firebringer Trilogy
Name reason: He has Korr's colors.
Fun Fact: I am a little on the fence about the color, it might not work for the model
Made in: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Korr is a foal of the new generation of stunt horses. He is sired by one of the most beloved horses in the film/tv industrie and is expected to inherit his resilience and patience. But now he is still young and rather shy, staying by his mother's side.
Korr's parents are Ardenwen von Pendragon and Sigyn. He has one older brother, Blackstorm. Blackstorm was found unsuited for the film/tv industry, but there is hope for Korr yet.

Horsevalley

Korr is the Youngest son of the Pendragon king. He is only a few moons old and no one expected Ardanwen to become father after so long a time. Especially because his mate Sigyn is rather frail of health. But in the end both mother and foal managed and are in full health. Ardanwen is very protective of Korr and keeps the colt in sight as much as he can.
Korr is young and shy and stays by his mother most of the times. He has a bit of a hard time opening up to other foals, but plays with his nephew Pablo from time to time. He has only one elder brother, Blackstorm von Pendragon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Yesterday at 2:37 pm

Belated Post for 19-01-18

Kos - Clydesdale Foal

13810 Clydesdale Foal
Name source: Het Land van Ooit
Name reason: Kloontje has a stuffed Clydesdale named Kos

Valyria Stables

Kos is a sweet Clydesdale colt. He is a bit shy and not very outgoing. He prefers to stay beside him mother Beatrice. He's mostly in the meadow, pressed right beside her. But some of the other foals can entice him to play with them. These foals are mainly Teddy, Pipo, Spirit and Dottie. He's gentle when playing with the other foals and loves to cuddle with them. He is not very open to many stablehand's either and shies away from most of them.
His parents are Achaam and Beatrice. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Kos is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He is a shyer foal, staying mostly by his parents. He is oft seen pressed to his mother's side or following his father around while Achaam teaches him his lessons.
His friends are Spirit, Dottie, Teddy and Pipo. He also sometimes plays with Ustin, but Ustin is a bit too wild for his taste. He sometimes gets bullied by Rambo.
His parents are Achaam and Beatrice, he has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Belated Post for 20-01-18

Ksss - Dungeon Crawler

42151 Dungeon Crawler
Name source: Connor Ball
Name reason: Connor in some behind the stage vids shoves a rubbed snake into people's face and goes Ksss. I decided to just go with that.
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Ksss is a ally of the beastlings. It is not known what sort of animal exactly he is. It is known, however that his bite is highly lethal, killing within a minute. He has caused the death of several horses in the valley and there is a high price on his head.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Yesterday at 6:39 pm

Intermitted Post for 21-01-18

Annebeth - Hanoverian Mare

72135 Hanoverian Mare
Name Source: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Name Reason: It sounded a bit strict and at the same time not very frivolous, which I think this mare is
Fun Fact: She is a bit wobbly

Valyria Stables

Annebeth is a younger Hanoverian mare. She is only five years old and is training to become a jumping horse. Her owner Kiki plans to bring her out in high competitions once her training is full filled. Owner and horse work hard and are getting better every week.
Annebeth is a no nonsence horse. She is reasonably sociable, but is geared more towards the human around her than to the horses. She is a bit impatient and competative, but has steeled nerves that a competition horse needs and she wants to work and please.
With the now gelded Toto, Annebeth had a bit of an accident. Annebeth now has a cold named Timo with him. She is very mothering and sweet to the cold, always wanting to keep an eye on him in the meadow and in the stables.

Horsevalley

Annebeth lives with Man beyond the Fog, as a brood mare. She is still rather young and only had her first foal. The father of this foal is Toto. Annebeth is not oft around him. The colt is named Timo and gods does Annebeth love her young boy.
Annebeth has two sisters: Elaine and Camilla. This makes her goodsister to Horst and Himchan and aunt to Genry and Simon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Today at 2:40 pm

Intermitted Post for 22-01-18

Jessica - Pinto Mare

72138 Pinto Mare
Name Source: Ex class mates
Name Reason: it just came to me
Fun Fact: Don't like this color very much

Valyria Stables

Jessica is a rather young Pinto mare. With three years, she is only just being saddle trained. She is wild and eager to learn at the same time, so she can only be trained by the best stablehands the stable has, which is mostly Joost. Tamara, Tinka's Twin sister, helps a hand as well, but that is mainly because Jessica likes her very well.
Jessica is sociable and playful. She loves to race and to play in the field. She connects very well with the yearlings Cloud and Zidane. Most other mares think she is a bit too wild, though.
Her parents are Hestia and Morderd. Valkyri is her older sister. There are consideration of mating her to Lancelot soon.

Horsevalley

Jessica is a member in the wild herd of Tyr and Ares. She is the younger sister to Valkyri, who is Tyr's mate. This leans Jessica a rather high status, even though she has only recently come of age. She is a bit of a wild child still and wanders away from the herd quite a lot. Tyr and Ares hope she will calm down once she mated.
She friends are the younger mares in the herd, like Emma, Lenore and Tauriel. She also gets along very well with Cloud and Zidane, who are yearlings.
Her parents are Hestia and Mordred. This makes her niece of Angeal and cousin to Cloud. She has one older sister, Valkyri. This makes Tyr her goodbrother and Kian her nephew.

~
~