Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Belated Post for 18-03-18

Lydia - Feather Foal

70529 Surah's featherfilly
Name source: Teen Wolf / Shadowhunters
Name reason: I wanted all three new foals to be named after Teen Wolf ladies, but in hindsight the filly reminds me more of SH's Lydia Branwell than of TW's Lydia Martin
Fun Fact: I love so much more than I expected
Made in: Tunisia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Lydia is Surah's companion filly. She is Faebred and of good stock. Surah is very proud of her and takes her where ever she can. Lydia loves being in Surah's presense, but can also be very independant from her. She plays with the other companion animals and the fillies of her age. Her best friend is Allison, but she also loves to play with Rose, Feya's flower puppy. She also has a sister, named Zinnia.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Belated Post for 19-03-18

Lyra - Fairy Pony

82910 Amethya
Name source: The Golden Compass
Name reason: It sounded right the moment I had her in hands.
Fun Fact: Prince Percival Jordan is her big friend
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Lyra is an adorable Fairy Pony that wanders the valley, mostly on her own. She is not domesticated and has no affiliations as far as the Fae knows. She does her own thing and goes her own way. She does not mix in the affairs of the Horses and Fae and socializes with anyone and everyone who shows her kindred. Her vastest friend is Percival. It is also suspected she is related to Tracey.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Belated Post for 20-03-18

Maangelaat - Lipizzaner Gelding

13293 Lippizaner Gelding
Name source: Harem
Name reason: Maangelaat is a very mean sultane and I wanted to pass off her name to a model I don't really like.
Fun Fact: I found him long after he was retired in a store.
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Maangelaat is a somewhat elder Lipizzaner stallion. Marisé brought him from Spain, but he was born and bred in Vienna. His stockbook name is different and difficult, so he is simply called Maangelaat. He is haughty and stubborn and doesn't like it when anyone but Marisé comes to take care of him. The stablehands that do take care of him should be very confident
Marisé rides specialized Dressage with Maangelaat, but is phasing him out of competitions. She even used to go Vienna with him to train and compete there, but he is getting on in age, so that stopped.
With previouselt frozen seed of Maangelaat, the mare Golvenlelie was inseminanted and gave birth to a foal. The colt is called Renzo. Maangelaat has no known siblings.

Horsevalley

Maangelaat lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is an elderly horse and is mostly retired, unless his owner has to visit Man of higher status. Maangelaat is haughty and Man spoils him quite some, this makes him think he is above many of the horses he shares a stable complex with. Of course this does not make him very popular.
With mate Golvenlelie he had a colt before he was gelded. The colt is named Renzo. Maangelaat has no further offspring and no siblings. He does have a sister by law, Alysanne and a brother by law, Rodrick Edelstein.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Belated Post for 21-03-18

FF Gabriel 'Gabe' Grimoire Valentine - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Source: My OC's
Name Reason: He missed in Vincent's family, so when this guy came in, I decided he was suitable for the spot.
Fun Fact: EVERYONE DO THE CONGA
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Gabe is a half Andalusian, half Pervian Paso stallion. He is handsome and graceful. She shows much promise for dressage and as a show horse. He has only just started his training and seems to be eager to work. He's quick to become accustomed to tack and how to respond to the lounge. He is all too pleased to show off his wonderful movements and quickly picks up on commands given to him.
He is not the most sociable horse at the stables, but instead rather selective. He gets along best with Shadowfax, Felix, Dustfinger, Killian, Roman, Ivory and Hodge.
Gabriel is the offspring of FF Vincent Valentine and FF Othelia Tezzieh Valentine-Strife. He has two younger siblings, Amina and Danny.

Horsevalley

Gabe is a member of the Pendragon herd. He only just came of age and his status is still ambiguous. He is a confident and clever young stallion and will likely win himself a high rank in either advising or fighting for the Young Prince, with whom he is befriended.
At his age he is allowed to choose a mate, seeing how his parents have not been abled to arrange him one. As of yet he has no yet found a mare that suits his fancy. When he does, he will have to win her heart by himself, because his parents are of ill repute, especially his wandering father.
His father is the wandering and wise stallion Vincent Valentine. His mother is the strong warrior mare Othelia. He has two siblings, Amina and Danny. He has one aunt, named Islanzadi and one uncle, Glorfindel. Aiyoni is his cousin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Belated Post for 22-03-18

Macho - Black Forrest Horse Stallion

13663 Black Forrest Stallion
Name source: None
Name reason: His son was already named Rambo so I wanted him to have a cool name like that as well.
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Macho is a spunky, but well behaved Black Forrest Horse Stallion. He is a draughter first and foremost. He is available for draught lessons, hired cart drives around the village and when there are festivities in town he will team with his brothers to draw the big covered wagon and gives forresting demonstrations as well.
He is sociable and mostly patient, but has a lot of energy and is very eager to work, so it takes a strong hand to keep him steady and in control. He is not a very fussy horse, however and very nice to everyone he meets, even most horses. He is easily placed with any of the other horses in the meadow.
Macho has two full blood brothers, Broud and Daín. With the mare Brienna, Macho has a yearling stallion foal. The colt's name is Rambo.

Horsevalley

Macho is a member of the Pendragon herd. He has a medium standart, mainly by his maid, who earned herself quite a comfortable position in the herd.
Brienna, his foalhood love and his mate, gave him a son. The yearling stallion is named Rambo. Macho also has two brothers named Broud and Daín.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:49 am

Belated Post for 23-03-18

Madara - Lusitano Gelding

13666 Lusitano Gelding
Name source: Naruto
Name reason: The strong intimidating pose reminded me of Uchiha Madara
Fun Fact: I got him as a gift from my uncle

Valyria Stables

Madara is a gelded Lusitano, who's temperament has evened out considerably. He is now a patient and skillfull dressage horse, for the more experienced rider. He is very eager to work and rather strong.
He is not very sociable and only likes a select few other horses. In the meadow he only prefers to associate with Hashirama, Stormwind, Igor and Sayid. He can be a bit haughty and rides only on his own, wether it is in the arena or outside.

Horsevalley

Madara is member of the quintlets herd. He has no a very high standing in the herd, which made him bitter and angry. He causes a lot of trouble and is rather agressive by nature. He is not very sociable and has few friends. He is mated to Madara.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Belated Post for 24-03-18

Maedhros - Trakehner Stallion

42338 Trakehner Stallion
Name source: The Silmarillion
Name reason: I named him for Feanors copper son, because his coat is the same color.
Fun Fact: Even though this model is very oddly build, it is one of my favorite molds. I don't object to this conga.

Valyria Stables

Maedhros is a very proud and handsome Trakehner stallion. He is a jumping oriënted horse, but has not yet finalized his training. He is strong and hardworking, eager horse, who does need an experienced rider, because sometimes he can get ahead of himself.
He is open and sociable to most horses and many people. He does have a dislike for loud children and the all too excitable dogs. He is pretty easy going for the most part and well behaved to mares, geldings and foals and tollerant to other stallions.
With the mare Goldberry, Maedhros has one colt, named Liam. He also has four full blood brothers, Abel, Felix, Jaqen and Trick.

Horsevalley

Maedhros is one of the quintuplets that lead one of the wild herds that roam the valley. Maedhros is the wiser of the brothers, always the voice of reason in their descision making. He is soft spoken, but also rather strict. He is just and friendly, all the qualities of a good leader.
He is a sociable leader who speaks to the members of his herd as equeals. He is the one that goes to negociate with leader of the other herds. He is a dependable and loyal friend. His closest friends are Sephiroth, Felix and Hashirama.
He is mated to the mare Goldberry. She gave him a a son, the colt is named Liam. He has four bothers, Abel, Felix, Jaqen and Trick. He has three sisters by law, Elfia, Morrigan and Roslin. This makes him uncle to Reginals, Oberyn, Eothian and Theodred.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Belated Post for 25-03-18

Maggie - Mountain Goat

41459 Mountain Goat
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It sounds wise and elderly
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Maggie is a mountain goat, living in the mountains ringing the valley. She is old and wise and oft sought out the forrest animals for advice and healing herbs. She is gentle and open, but prefers to live in solitude. She is unmated and has no offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Belated Post for 26-03-18

Magic - Domestic Goat Kid

41357 Goat Kid with Bell
Name source: None
Name reason: The original was called Trixxie, so I thought Magic would befit her twin brother
Fun Fact: Found him on a dutch site, which surprised me
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Magic is one of the domestic goat kids that live at the stables. He is playful and mischievous. The kids at the stables love playing with him and the other goats. He loves to explore and will try to break out to his penn to go on adventures all around the stables. He also love attention and snacks.
His mother is the domestic (milk) goat. he has two siblings, Wonu and Trixxie.

Horsevalley

Magic lives with Man beyond the Fog on the lake farm. Here Man keeps the goats for their milk and meat. Magic is young and unworried for now, playing in the meadow with his fellow goats and the sheep lambs. Man might consider to keep him on as a breeding buck.
His mother is the milk goat Jenna and his siblings are Trixxie and Wonu.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Belated Post for 27-03-18

Magnar - T-Rex Male

14525 Tyrannosaurus Rex
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: It sounded fierce and dangerous
Fun Fact: I like him so much more than initially expected

Horsevalley

Magnar is one of the huge monsterous beasts living in the Backlands. He is big enough to swallow a red deer whole. The Fae have waves intricate spells, as have the dragons, to keep Magnar and his likes at bay.
The Fae stay far awaty from him, so they have only what the dragons want to share, as far as knowledge about Magnar goes. They know he is mated and has at least one little one with his mate.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Belated Post for 28-03-18

Magnolius - Flower Alicorn

42176 Alicorn Stallion
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: It just popped up on me
Fun Fact: I had so feared this would be a mare

Horsevalley

Magnolius is a beautiful flower Alicorn. Unlike the rainbow Alicorn, the flower Alicorn are not domesticated and have a very low Fae-bonding ratio. They are incredibly elusive and most of the knowledge the Fae have on them is based on the knowledge they have on the rainbow Alicorn. It is speculated flower Alicorn are very similar to the rainbow Alicorn, but simply more shy and form pair bonds rather than harem herd with one lead stallion.
Magnolius is said to be particularily graceful and on good standarts with a select few horses and some other fable creatures.
He is mated to the Alicorn mare Amarylis and has with her two fillies, Ran and Hana.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Belated Post for 29-03-18

Malia - Icelandic Horse Filly

41385 Icelandic Filly
Name source: Teen Wolf
Name reason: I was so in love with her and wanted her to be named after a Teen Wolf lady I feel in love with over time. BC they are both strong and yet sweet looking.
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Malia is a very spunky and headstrong Icelandic Pony Filly. She is very energetic and mischievous filly, needing a lot of exersize to avoid her becoming mildly destructive. On days she can stay out in the meadow all day this is not a big problem, but on cold or rainy days, the stablehands exersize her in the indoor arena. Sometimes they also take her out on walks through the forest with her mother.
In the meadow, Malia plays a lot with the other pony foals. She tends to play rather rough and is a bit of a dominant young mare. Her usual playmates are Hansel, Grewyn, Niall, Sjofn and Luna.
Her parents are Aegon, from whom Malia inherited her fierceness and Rapunsel, who gave Malia her stubbornness. Malia her no siblings.

Horsevalley

Malia is the daughter of the Sarnori Mountain Clan leader. She is treated like a princess only because her attitude demands respect. She is brash and direct with a clear own own will. She is very stubborn and determined.
But she is also sociable and friendly, outgoing and honest. She is very energetic and tends to play rather rough. Her best friends are Hansel, Grewyn, Niall, Luna and Sjofn.
Her parents are Aegon and Rapusel. She has no siblings. She has four aunts, Gretel, Lofn, Arianna and Myrcella and three uncles, Brandon, Farbauti and Rydag. Hansel, Grewyn, Vindur and Milli.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Belated Post for 30-03-18

Mameha - Cheeta Female

14746 Female Cheeta
Name source: Memoires of a Geisha
Name reason: I saw her and it just hit me, this name fits her like a glove.
Fun Fact: Faith in Schleich restored

Valyria Stables

Mameha used to belong to an elderly couple, who had a permit to own her and took very good care if her. But after they passed away without an heir, Mameha had to move to the rescue across the road from the stables.
Mameha is rather well behaved, but also susceptible to stress. She is very comfortable around humans and other big cats. She is sociable and a peaceful albeit a little haughty.
With the more feral cheeta Sabor. Mameha has two kittens she absolutely adores. They are named Hidekuni, a young male and Seeta, a young female.

Horsevalley

Mameha lives on the grassy plains of the valley. She is a beautiful, graceful and very well respected animal. Even the horses respect and associate with her. And as much as the Fae would love to be friendly with her, she rejects all contact with them.
Mameha is a bit haughty but very sociable. She mainly associates with other big cats, Lions, Leopards, Panthers and Tigers. She also seems to be on mostly friendly terms with the antelopes that roam the valley's expanse. Her closest friends are Nero and Vitany.
With her mate Sabor, she has a son and a daughter. Both are of the same age. The son is named Hidekuni and the daughter Seeta.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Belated Post for 31-03-18

Manwe - Unicorn Stallion

70476 Light Bilara
Name source: The Silmarillion
Name reason: I found the main god of Tolkiens world so suited for this Majestic stallion
Fun Fact: The elf won't go on right anymore

Horsevalley

Manwe is a beautiful and strong Unicorn Stallion. Together with his brother Ghost, he leads the herd of valley unicorns. He keeps the Fae away from his herd, even if that means he sometimes has to do the seeër Merope's bidding.
He is a brave and very inteligent stallion, capable of advanced magic, mainly used to protect his herd. He is only sociable to other magical equines and shows hositilty to even the Horses.
With his brother he leads the herd which consists of Terra, Terrane, Kaolin, Loés, Happy, Valyria, Madelief and Gardenia. Any of the foals belonging to the herd could be sired by him or Ghost.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 11:38 am

Belated Post for 01-04-18

Maps - Pug Female

16382 Pug Female
Name Source: Old dutch tv show I don't remember the name from
Name Reason: Mama + Mops [dutch for pug] = Maps
Fun fact: She came with schleich's card xD

Valyria Stables

Maps is Marisé's pug. She is a very spoiled dog, not very well socialized and not very keen on anyone but Marisé or the twins. She is not trained at all and doesn't listen to any commands.
Most other dogs don't like her and do not accept her around, which mostly makes Marisé keep Maps inside the house.

Horsevalley

Maps lives with Man beyond the Fog. The Man that own her are very rich and keeps her as a lap dog and spoil her rotten.
She is mated to Pugsley, but they have no offspribg, because Pugsley doesn't like her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Belated Post for 02-04-18

Margaery - Rainbow Alicorn

70486 Ilaya
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: She is so beautiful and it made me think of the most beautiful queen of Westeros.
Fun Fact: Hey psh Schleich, winged Unicorns are called Alicorns

Horsevalley

Margaery is an Alicorn mare, bonded to the Rainbow Fae Ileine, who is also the shepherd of the rainbow Alicorn. Maraery is very loyal to her and the two have many colorfuk adventures. The rainbow Alicorn are almost similar to the Flower Alicorn, but not able to interbreed.
Margaery is a beautiful equine, with a big golden heart. She is loyal and soft spoken. She is sociable to all creatures, but especially warm to those close to the rainbow.
Margaery is mated to Garlan and with her has one colt named Hermes. She has one sister named Mirage and is aunt to Prism.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Belated Post for 03-04-18

Marlene - Falabella Filly

13687 Falabella Filly
Name source: Final Fantasy VII
Name reason: I've always loved Final Fantasy's smallest hero. Marlene is such a sweet child and it seemed fitting this baby got her name.
Fun Fact: None yet.

Valyria Stables

Marlene is the smallest of the horses one may find at the stables. She is a Falabella Filly. She is energetic and playful and loves to play with the other foals and the children. The stablehands encourage her to play with balls, play tag, hide and seek and tug o'war.
Marlene is, despite her size, very fearless and brave. She'll tug a rope with the dogs, steal a roll of peppermint from Joosts pocket and chase a draughter foal around the meadow. She has a lot of friends of all sizes and species.
Her parents are Ukkie and Rosie Cotton with Ribbons in her hair. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Marlene is the smallest an a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is despite her small stature, very outgoing and sociable. She has a lot of friends within the herd and is perfectly fine with befriending foals from other herds.
She is fierce and syands up for herself against the bigger foals. She is very bold and will bite and buck if they pick on her. Her best friends are Peregrin, Jan, Luna and Vallar.
Her parents are Ukkie and Rosie Cotton with Ribbons in her hair. She has no siblings. Her aunt and uncle are Diamond of Long Cleeve and Meriadoc Brandibuck. She has one cousin, Fulla.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Post for 04-04-18

Marlin - Clown Fish

42327 Clown Fish
Name source: Disney
Name reason: I am saving Nemo for something else

Horsevalley

Marlin is a Clown Fish that lives in the reefs surrounding the Mermaid city. He is rather shy and anxious and stays within his anamony most of the times. The merfoals fend to tease him for it. The only friends he seems to have are Dori, Gill and Nautico, although he does think Nautico is a big too rough and tumble.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Post for 05-04-18

Marty - Zebra Colt

14811 Zebra Foal
Name Source: Madagascar
Name Reason: I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
Fun Fact: I am very pleased with this model

Valyria Stables

Marty is a zebra colt that lives on the african plains with his fathers herd. He is playful and very optimistic. When the horses were in Africa, the herd of Zebra's helped them find their riders back. The mare's mostly kept their foals away, while the lead stallion mostly spoke to the horses.
Marty is the son of Zebra stallion Astrix and the lead mare Ztrica. He is half a year old and outgoing. He plays a lot with other zebra foals, but also with giraffe calf Melman, hippo Calf Gloria and lion cub Alex, who is his best friend. He has one halfbrother, named Buster.

Horsevalley

Marty lives on the plains with the herd of Zebra's, his father's herd. He is an outgoing and very optimistic Zebra foal. He is very playful and easily makes new friends. He loves to play with his friends and it is how he spends most of his days. His best friend is the lion cub Alex, but he also plays with Gloria, Melman, Vitaly and Gia a lot.
His parents are Astrix and Ztrica. He has one half brother named Buster.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:18 am

Belated Post for 06-04-18

Mary - Magic Fae Filly

82946 Nayla
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: The next one will be named Terry
Made in: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Mary is a filly companion to the starfae. She is very sweet and playful. She loves to speed along the stardust roads, racing with the other companions. When she has gathered enough stardust, she can even run in the sky. She loves to stargaze with the Fae and to eat the flowers that bloom only under the moon, they are her favorite snack.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Belated Post for 07-04-18

Matt - Pinto Stallion

13241 Pinto Stallion
Name source: Death Note
Name reason: I can't even remember TBH

Valyria Stables

Matt is a somewhat elderly pinto gelding. He is calm and patient. He is available for the beginning riders. He especially get used for western lesons and excells at trail and pleasure. He is gentle and sweet and many of the children that take lesons really love him.
Matt is very sociable and gentle and gets along well with most other horses. With geldings best, but perfectly fine mares and most stallions as well.
Matt has one brother named Mellow. He has no offspring.

Horsevalley

Matt is a member of the Wild Herd led by Tyr and Ares. He has a rather low rank, but he is not at all complaining about it. He has a sociable and fullfilling life either way. With his mate Hestia and his brother Mellow he enjoys everyday, taking it as easy as he can and always helping out where he can.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Belated Post for 08-04-18

Matthew - Gerbil Male

42246 Gerbil
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: May I refer you to Alfred's entry
Fun Fact: It's so gummy!
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Matthew is one of the Gerbils that live in a terrarium in the farmstead. Officially he and his brother Alfred belong to the twins, but all the children coming to the stables pick them up and cuddle and play with them. So they are well socialized and accostomed to human contact.
Matthew spends most his time burrowing and sleeping. He is a bit more shy than Alfred.

Horsevalley

Matthew and Alfred live on the plains of Serenya, in a small hole under a tree. They keep out of all affrairs between the Fae and the horses. When the beastlings come, they hide in their hole and wait it out.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Belated Post for 09-04-18

Maud - Trakehner Mare

42024 Planwagen Trakehner Mare
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: I looked for two very normal but rustic names for the two Planwagen mares. And I found this in the Eragon books.
Fun Fact: I got them for so cheap.

Valyria Stables

Maud is a sweet Trakehner Mare. She is gentle and patient and very open. She is well liked by riders and stablehands alike. She is easy to tend to and very obedient. She's very well trained in both dressage and jumping. She is available to more experienced riders and some are even allowed to take her to regional competitions.
Maud is very sociable to other horses, she is tollerant and patient and doesn't mind the companionship of other species either. She prefers to graze in the meadows with other mares, though. Her closest friend is Katrina and the two always seek each other out when the chance presents itself.
Maud has two sisters, Yavanna and Elfia. She has no offspring.

Horsevalley

Maud is a member of the Quintuplets herd. She is slightly elderly and a nice, gentle lady. She is sweet and soft spoken. She often tells stories of the olden days and of the Mythology of Alma to the foals, watching after them while the herd is moving along the grassy hills of the valley.
Maud is mated to the mare Katrina. The two have a very stable relationship, but because they are both mares, they have no offspring. Maud has two sisters, Elfia and Yavanna. Trick is her brother by law and Reginald her Nephew.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Post for 10-04-18

Maugrim - Wolf Male

14741 Snarling Wolf
Name source: Mythical Wolves
Name reason: I was literally looking around on google for a fierce wolf name
Fun Fact: He looks so dumb xD

Horsevalley

Maugrim is a wolf that has allied himself with the beastling. He is ruthless and agressive, at the command of the beastling he will ruthlessly maul anyone in his path. He has many many a victim already and the Fae are trying to think of a way to take him down in a merciful way.
The wolves of the valley are planning to take him down the hard way. Peter has been traveling to Frostalgo, to Asena. This might end in a fight.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Intermitted Post for 11-01-18

Jasper - Appaloosa Gelding

42433 Appaloosa Gelding
Name Source: Steven Universe / Twilight / The 100
Name Reason: Decided to throw in some gem based names this year
Fun Fact: The mold seems familiar but I can't place it
Made In: Romania

Valyria Stables

Jasper is a calm and gentle Appaloosa gelding. He is not very sporty and loves to take it slow. He is lazy and patient. He likes it best when the children practise their grooming skills on him. He isn't really into riding in the arena and thusly isn't often a lesson horse. Instead people can hire him for a few hours to go out into the forest or into town.
Jasper is sociable and very accepting of every other animal and person that is underway at the stables. He doesn't startle easily and is very tollerant of other horse's misschief. His best friends Bofur, Angeal and Clint.
With the mare Peridot, before he was gelded, he had one foal. It is a very pretty filly named Padparadscha. Jasper doesn't mind her company at all and watches after her from time to time.

Horsevalley

Jasper is a member of the Wild Herd. He is not a high ranked horse, but that doesn't bother him. For him that means he can just do his own thing and not have too many duties. He mostly stays on the outskirts of the herd or trails a bit behind. He just enjoys his days in the sun, grazing alongside his friends and family. His closest friends are Bofur, Angeal and Clint.
He is mated to the mare Peridot. With her he has one daughter. The filly is named Padparadscha. Jasper has no siblings, but one sister by law, Sugulite and one niece, Freckles.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next