Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 18:57

Belated Post for 09-08-18

Ori - Dartmoor Stallion

13692 Dartmoor Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: Cute as a button, dwarf and pony both
Fun Fact: I LOVE THIS MODEL SO MUCH
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Ori is a lovely Dartmoor Stallion. He is sweet and loyal and sociable to everyone and anyone. He belongs to Vet Lievenhart's son, Maurice. Maurice is ten years old and just learning the finer parts of hrose riding. He has had Ori since he was four, when Ori was a colt and they played together a lot. Ori is now six, fully trained and completely in tune with his young owner.
Ori and Maurice go into the forrest together a lot. They go under guidance of Mrs. Lievenhart or one of the stablehands, mostly Tinka or Joost. Maurice is bored with sports riding unless it is jumping. He has just starting jumping training and he loves it. Ori is quite adept at it as well.
He is sociable and open to most other horses. In the meadow, he usually associates with Forseti, Farbauti, Nori, Dori and Dwalin.
Ori has one foal with the mare Gozer. It is a very sweet and cute filly named Aerith. He also has 3 brothers, Robb Stark, Hannibal and Castiel.

Horsevalley

Ori is a very valuable member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is very well liked by all members of the herd. He is kind and gentle. An all around sociable lad and very dependable. He might be a bit shy at times. He's soft spoken and very smart. Herd leaders Aegon trusts him greatly and often asks him for advice.
Ori is a family stud. he loves spending time with his mate and daughter. He is often in the company of his brothers, whom he is close to. His close friends are Forseti, Farbauti, Bilbo and Dwalin, who he sneaks off with on occation.
He is mated to Gozer. With her he has a filly, her names is Aerith. He has three brothers, Castiel, Hannibal and Robb Stark. This makes him brother by law to Dean, Jon Snow and Jeyne. He is also Uncle to Valar.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 19:33

Belated Post for 10-08-18

Iris - Royal Pegasus Mare

70566 Royal Pegasus
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: Simple but elegant
Fun Fact: I might make a better picture soon
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Iris is a Royal Pegasus mare. She is the most beautiful of the Pegasi that roam the valley. She has a very big heart and wants to help everyone she is close to. She is befriended with a lot of creatures in the valley. Amoung them is the Fae Sarella. These two hang out together, but are not bonded. The Royal pegasi are too strong for this.
Iris is charming and sweet, but can be a bit of an airhead. She is a good singer and very open to most of the valley folk. Almost everyone knows her and likes her. She is a social butterlfy and loves meeting new creatures and making new friends.
With Royal pegasus Stallion Narcissus, Iris has two beautiful fillies, Shalua and Lucretia.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 19:51

Belated Post for 11-08-18

James - Trakehner Stallion

82986 Trakehner Stallion
Name: James
Name Source: Multiple, but lets say The Vamps xD
Name Reason: It seemed suited, right Karin xP
Fun Fact: Thanks Yvette!!!
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

James is a sporty Trakehner Stallion. He is a stylish and very handsome lad. He is leased by Abygale. She owns another Trakehner and spends all her time at the stables. With her own horse sher trains for dressage and with James she comes out in National Jumping Competitions, where she has shown her promise for succes, as has James. They make a great team.
James is sociable and charming. He can be quite silly, but is usually patient and hardworking. He is coöperative to the stablehands. They enjoy working with him because he is easy to work with and easy going. He is open to most of the other horses and tollerates the none equine animals at the stables as long as they don't bother him. He associates most with Prince Charming, Toto, Lancelot and Stormwind.
With Pandora, the Trakehner mare Abygale owns, James has a foal. It is a colt, with the name Vic. James has five full blood brothers. In order of age they are named Maedhros, Jaqen, Abel, Trick and Felix.

Horsevalley

James is one of the fables sextuplets. These six brothers lead a wild herd. He is the third brother and the soft sensible yet playful of the brothers. He is mostly amicable to other herds. He only puts in his word when feels he is not in full agreement with any of his brothers.
He is well liked by the members of the herd. He is very good with the foals and a lot of the colts look up to him. He is well spoken and uses that in his favor. He is even recognised and liked for it by horses from other herds.
he is mated to Pandora. With her he has a colt named Vic. His brothers are Abel, Felix, Jaqen, Maedhros and Trick. He is brother by law to Goldberry, Morrigan, Roslin and Willow. He is also uncle to Theodred, Oberyn, Liam, Reginald and Eothain.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 20:03

Special Post for 12-08-18

The Merpeople

The Merpeople, sometimes called the Sea Fae, are half human, half fish, They can only survive under the surface of thw water and then not too deep. They live at the coral city of ShellRae. This city is only twnety meters below the surface of the water at it's deepest.

The mermaids have no actual magic. They simply live in harmony with the animals of the watery depth. They have immense knowledge of the waters and it's creatures and befriended a scala of very special creatures. Befriend, not bonded!

The merpeople are lead by their King Triton. He is so old that he has lost almost all of his human features. But his wisdom and justness remained. He is strong and merciless in defending his people and the waters that are his home.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 20:20

Belated Post for 13-08-18

Keeto - Fairy Parrot

70566 Fairy Parrot
Name Source: None
Name Reason: None
Fun Fact: I believe this is the same mold as the one from the assesory set

Horsevalley

Keeto is one of the colorful birds that fly around the valley. She lives in a hollow tree on the edge of the butterfly fields. She noisy, playful and sociable. She mostly sings her loud noisy songs and is able to say a few fae words.
She is primarily a nut eater, but she will land on the backs of horses to pick at ticks or flies.
She has a mate named Tito, but they don't nest yet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 20:34

Belated Post for 14-08-18

Madelief - Unicorn Mare

70565 Unicorn Mare
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: I was in a flower mood
Fun Fact: Her manes look better than I expected

Horsevalley

Madelief is a unicorn mare. She used to be part of the herd of unicorns. She is now bonded to the Fae Alanta. She is loyal to a fault and would risk life and limb for her Fae rider. She is very brave and an adept fighter, especially with her horn.
She is barren and in her herd had the role of defender and scout, This made her into a warrior maiden with a rather strong work ethic. It is suspected that Happy is her sister.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 21:17

Post for 15-08-18

Mephisto - Frappaloosa Colt

Repainted Tinker Foal
Name Source: Demonology
Name Reason: Demon names for Lucifer's sons
Fun Fact: A lovely mold and a lovely new coat
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Mephisto, better known as Meph, is a rascal of a Frappaloosa colt. He is mischivous and bold foal, who can run quite wild. He loves attention and will do small trickers for treats. But he will also filch anything sticking out of pockets or out of mouths. He is not at all and has no concept of personal space.
Meph is pretty sociable, but also tends to play rather rough. The stablehands select colts that can handle him. Thus is friends include Jace, Niall, Fili, Liam and Grewyn.
Mephisto's parents are Lucifer and Songbird. This makes Blackstorm one of his grandsire's. Faust is his twin brother.

Horsevalley

Mephisto is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He is the son of one of Blackstorm's bastards and thus has not a very high standing within the herd. He is a bit of a troublemaker, but not as much as his twin. He is a prankster and mischivous, but also very clever and resourceful. This sometimes makes him seem rather mean. But he never has any real ill intent.
He is open and sociable, but isn't the type to play fair. He's befriended the colts that can handle him. Under them are Izuna, Fili and Rambo.
Lucifer is Mephisto's sire and Songbird his mother. Faust is his twin brother and only sibling.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 16:34

Post for 16-08-18

Notus - Pegasus Colt

82973 Lani
Name Source: Greek Mythology
Name Reason: I wanted something airy yet nice
Fun Fact: That makes another conga
Made In: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Notus is a very beautiful pegasus colt. He is a very good flyer and the speediest of the pegasus foals. He is often seen in the sky and meadows playing with his friends. But he stays away from the fae and the herds of horses. He always keeps in eyeshot of his mother when he is on the ground.
His sire is Soarin and his dam Helia. He has one older brother, named Sora.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 12:42

Post for 17-08-18

Orys - Red Deer Stag

14647 Stag
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Stag-Baratheon explaination
Fun Fact: Not to brag, but I love the photo I made of this one

Valyria Stables

Orys is one of the red deer that live in the woods by the stables. He wasn't born there but released with a doe to see how they do in the dutch forrest land. He is not shy, but cautious all the same. Many riders spot him when they are out in the woods. He keeps his distance, but doesn't run away.
He is chipped and monitorred by the forresters. They can see where he is and what his vitals are. He seems to do well in his current habitat.
With the doe he was released with, Selyse, he has one fawn. The young stag's name is Ronno.

Horsevalley

Orys lives in the woods of the valley, which he travels in his own calm place. He mostly goes alone, prefering it that way. He ca be quite grumpy and volatile when one tries to impose their company on him. He is a very wise animal and knows a lot about the woodland realm. He is aware of most goings on and takes a deep interest in myths and legendes, which he will tell when he is in the mood.
Orys is mated to Selyse. With her he has a son. The fawn is named Ronno.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySat 18 Aug 2018 - 13:33

Post for 18-08-18

Oscar - Mosasaur Young

42330 Mosasaurus
Name Source: Sesame Street
Name Reason: It just plopped up on me
Fun Fact: He looks so mean!

Horsevalley

Oscar is a young mosasaur that lives in the dark waters of the Backlands. He is not known by the Fae, but Meraxes tells the Merpeople of him. He tells of how a relentless a hunter Oscar is and what to do when the beast grows, because Meraxes suspects Orcas will grow bigger than anyone may imagine. He might pose a danger in the future.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:02

Dark Fae

The Dark Fae are a largely nomadic people that move from camp to camp in the mountain crown of the valley. They are not evil, but prefer the night and have a powerful and primal magic one could call dark. Most of them dress is shades of red, black, grey and purple, but a few will elect more bright colors. Their eyes are dark brown and dark green and their hair is often black and brown, but sometimes auburn or white. Their skin is almost always pale. Their wings are feathered and stronger than that of the other Fae.
They are wise in the occult arts and their magic is very strong and not always safe. They are sometimes avoided by the more supersticious of the other Fae, but a lot of animals are more open to them. They sometimes try to venture to the backlands, but never see the mission through. But at least they try.
They bond to horses and befriend unicorns and pegasi. The horses are permanently parted from their herds, but the Unicorns and Pegasi come and go as they please.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 17:35

Post for 20-08-18

Other - Otter

14225 Otter
Name source: Dank Meme's
Name reason: I swapped the 'Significant Otter' thing around.
Fun Fact: None
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Other is a resident of the Valley. He is an older otter that can still outswim many a fish. He used to be a bit of trickster, but he is a bit too old for it now. He is now an old and wise otter. His wiskers are greying and he prefers to take it easy. He is a great story teller and a lot of the younger forrest dwellers go to listen to him.
He is unmated and doens't seem part of a family group.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2018 - 17:26

Post for 21-08-18

Otje - Asian Elephant Calf

14655 Asian Elephant Calf
Name source: Otje
Name reason: It just sounded cute and right to me
Fun Fact: I just sold the double one I had

Valyria Stables

Otje is a young and sweet Asian Elephant calf. She and her family live in a special reserve in Japan. She has two siblings, Heechul and Flossie. Her parents are Sun and Yeobo.
Otje was a bit scared when she met the horses and their riders, but opened up over time to them. She espeically grew fond of Elsa, much like her sister.

Horsevalley

Otje and her family lives in the tallwood jungle, traveling around day to day. She knows ther way around the woods very well by now and never gets lost.
She has two siblings, Heechul and Flossie and her parents are Sun and Yeobo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 20:16

22-08-18

Ovra - Camargue Mare

13609 Camargue Mare
Name source: The Clan of the Cavebear
Name reason: It was one of my older models at the time and I wanted it to be elderly and ancient sounding
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Ovra is a retired Camargue mare. She isn't that old, but she has a soreness in her joints that prevents her from exerting herself. She spends her time in the meadow and in the stables. The stablehands take extra good care of her. They give her special food and massage her. She really enjoys this.
She is sociable, but her pains make her cautious of other horses. In the meadow she is mostly placed with the geldings and the draughters, who are gentler and slower. Her meadow friends are Jeany, Moana, Sigyn and Jolie.
With an unknown stallion she has a foal. The colt is named Dilan. He is still rather young and shy and Ovra does her best to protect him.

Horsevalley

Ovra is a member of the Sextuplets herd. She is a scared and lonely mare. Her mate has been taken by the Beastlings. She is very carefully protected by the herd. Especially the herd leaders are fierce and will chase off anyone not of this herd.
Ovra used to be rather vivacious and socaible, but after her mate died, she became withdrawn and sad. She used to be very closley befriended with Elfia, Maud and Katrina.
She has a young son whom she is very protective of. The foal is named Dilan and is only a few weeks old. He is her reason for living.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 18:38

Post for 23-08-18

Pablo - Friesian Colt

13622 Friesian Foal
Name source: Childhood fantasies
Name reason: It was just in my head like that
Fun Fact: He was my fourth schleich model

Valyria Stables

Pablo is a clever and mischivous Friesian colt. He isn't that old yet and stays by his mother most of the time, but when he is given the chance, he is quite the troublemaker. When the stablehands enter his mother's stable, he will try to filch stuff from their pockets, distract them and tear their clothes. Even when his mother tries to stop him.
He is sociable and playful and likes to run around with other foals. He does try to stay close to his mother, but sometimes the other foals lead him away with their games. He'll run back to her quick enough though. His meadow friends are Seth, Frostfoot, Lilac and Boromir.
Pablo is from good friesian breeding stock. His sire is Blackstorm von Pendragon and his dam Demoon Raveleijnem. He has a lot of half brothers, but also three full blooded brothers, their names are Roman, Chrystalis and icedust.

Horsevalley

Pablo is the youngest Prince of the Pendragon herd. He is only a few weeks old and innocent of the pains of his world. He spends his time suckling, sleeping and playing. And asking is mother a whole lot of questions. He is naturally very curious, like his older brothers have been before him. His mother is patient and learns him all she can.
He plays with the other youngsters of the herd, like Pipo, Kos, Fili and Teddy. They spend a lot of time together and always sleep in a big heap of foals.
He is the youngest son and Blackstorm von Pendragon and his mate Demoon. He has a lot of brothers, but only Roman, Chrystalis and Icedust are lawful brothers to him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2018 - 13:13

Post for 24-08-18

Pabu - Juvenile Racoon

70517 Racoon
Name Source: The Legende Of Korra
Name Reason: It sounded cute and playful enough

Valyria Stables

Pabu used to be illigaly kept as a pet, but now lives at the rescue center across the road from the stables. He is very playful and the caretakers have to keep him challenged otherwise he will become destructive. He also loves to be picked up and cuddled. He is very active, day and night and the caretakers love him.
He has a brother named Pacu.

Horsevalley

Pabu is a young and mischivous Racoon that lives on the edge of the woods, near the butterfly fields. He is very playful and outgoing. He is not shy of the Fae and loves to play with the fae children. He plays with a vast array of other young animals as well.
He has a brother named Pacu.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySat 25 Aug 2018 - 20:09

Post for 25-08-18

Pacu - Juvenile Racoon

70567 Racoon
Fun Fact: I like the older version better

Valyria Stables

Pacu used to be illigaly kept as a pet, but now lives at the rescue center across the road from the stables. He is very playful and the caretakers have to keep him challenged otherwise he will become destructive. He also loves to be picked up and cuddled. He is a bit obese and the caretakers try to make him exersize.
He has a brother named Pabu.

Horsevalley

Pacu is a young and mischivous Racoon that lives on the edge of the woods, near the butterfly fields. He is very playful and outgoing. He is not shy of the Fae and loves to play with the fae children. He plays with a vast array of other young animals as well.
He has a brother named Pabu.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 11:22

Special Post for 26-08-18

Nightwalkers

The Nightwalkers are a secretive people. They are humanoids with animal like characteristics. They live in the Tallwood jungle, in a small clan. They are skilled warriors, but mostly pacifist. They care deeply for the animals that share their habbitat and live in harmony with them.
They are shy to the Fae and fearful of the horses, but are known to forge deep bonds of eternal friendship with the animals in the Tallwood. They seem to have a fondess for feline animals.

The Nightwalkers have their own language that none other people speaks. They have many a strange myth and ritual. They are great dancers, but in a different way than the Fae. They mainly live at night, hence their name.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 15:24

Post for 27-08-18

Padparadscha - Appaloosa Filly

42433 Appaloosa Filly
Name Source: Steven Universe
Name Reason: I wanted some gem names on the shelf
Fun Fact: I like this color better
Made In: Romania

Valyria Stables

Padparadscha, nicknamed Raja and Paddy, is a energetic and sweet Appaloosa foal. This filly loves to prance and race around, but she is not one for rough play. She however is far from afraid of getting dirty and it is not unusual the stablehands have their hands full on her when she comes back from the meadow.
She is sociable and sweet and doesn't mind human and not human attention. She is very bold and curious. If givent he chance she wanders around to discover new things. She loves to play with her friends in the meadow. Her friends include Gilly, Alice and Henry.
Her sire is Jasper and her Dam Peridot. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Padparadscha is a member of the herd led by Ares and Tyr. She is a junior member and enjoys the freedoms of having no responsiblities yet. She loves to play and run around. She likes to explore and hear stories from the older members.
She has a sense of adventure and loves to run off with her friends. Her best friends are Henry, Gilly and Pyp. She plays with them almost all the time and sometimes wanders rather far from the herd.
She is the offspring of Jasper and Peridot. She has no siblings. She has two aunts, of which Sugulite is one. Her uncles are Faramir and Ianto. She has two cousins under which is Freckles.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 13:24

Post for 28-08-18

Pae - Texas Longhorn Cow

13685 Texas Longhorn Cow
Name source: Nonthing
Name reason: It was an innocent sounding name I found sounded good with Casa Nova

Valyria Stables

Texas Longhorn Cow Pae, which is simply pronounced as Pea, is Texan born as was gifted to Mr. Perenbaum by a vast friend of his from the US. She is quite calm, but prefers to just be in the meadow with the other cows. The stable sometimes is a bit too cramped for her and her beautiful big horns.
She is very sociable to the other cows, being close befriended with Mona, Bontje and Vera. With them she spends her time in the meadow, grazing and lazing. She is also very calm around the stablehands, which groom her regularily.
With the bull Casa Nova, she has one calf. The young female is named Lena.

Horsevalley

Pae lives with Man beyond the Fog. Her type of cattle make excellent beasts of burden. She is a brood cow and spends most of her time in the meadow with the dairy and meat cattle. She lives a calm life, spending her time grazing and sunbathing.
With the bull Casa Nova, she has one calf. The young female is named Lena.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 21:44

Intermitted Post for 29-08-18

Bunbun - Baby Bunny

97700 Bunny Baby
Fun Fact: These little one's are so cute, I need more

Valyria Stables

Bunbun is one of the cute little baby bunnies of the stables. She lives in the rabbit hutch with his mother and her siblings. She is soft and cuddly and very used to being picked up and cuddled. She is very sweet and calm and doesn't mind being held half the day.
Her parents are Pipkin and Betony. She has several siblings, under which Fiver and Hazel.

Horsevalley

Bunbun lives in the rabbit colony in the fields of the Butterfly Fae. She is young and unworried and lives safe inside the warden and the fields around it. She is very outgoing and curious and tries to venture as far away from the warren as he is allowed, to explore. She plays with the other bunnies and the animals that accompany the butterfly Fae.
Her parents are Pipkin and Betony. She has several siblings, under which Fiver and Hazel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 17:42

Intermitted Post for 30-08-18

Kaspar - Canadian Shepherd Pup

97700 Canadian Shepherd Pup
Name Reason: It sounds upbeat and suited for this pup
Fun Fact: I like this one so much

Valyria Stables

Kaspar is a canadian shepherd pup. He belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Jongerius and their daughters Nelle and Emma. He is very active and very playful. He comes along with the Jongerius family when they come over to the stables. He loves to play with the other pups at the stables. He most often plays with Pep and Ken-chan.
Sieglind, Kaspars mother lives also with the Jongerius family. His brothers and sister have all been adopted out. His father is a breeding male who he never met in his life.

Horsevalley

Kaspar lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a future guard dog and takes it very seriousely. He can be really playful as well. He is noisy and boiserous, but also still a puppy and loves it to get attention from Man's young. He tends to scare the horses he is supposed to protect, mainly because of his energy.
His mother is Sieglind. He has brothers and a sister, but they have already gone on to new owners. he doesn't know his father, but there are talks he is a wolf.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 18:48

Intermitted Post for 31-08-18

Little Bo-Peep

97700 Lamb
Name Source: Toystory
Name Reason: She is a sheep[herding girl]

Valyria Stables

Little Bo-Peep is one of the lambs that live at the stables. She is sweet and partially handreared. She loves being cuddled, especially by Laura and Lisa, who bottlefed her before she was weened. Now she is weened she spends her time in the meadow or the stables with the other lambs and her parents. Mostly she also associates with the goats and the alpaca's.
Her parents are Hugh and Knotje. She has two siblings named Wollie and Shawn.

Horsevalley

Little Bo-Peep is one of the lambs that live with Man beyond the Fog. She is young and thusly is mostly left alone. She was partially hand reared, though and doesn't mind playing with Man's young either. She spends her time in the meadow with the other sheep and the goats.
Her parents are Hugh and Knotje. She has two siblings named Wollie and Shawn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 13:07

Intermitted Post for 01-09-18

Minet - Kitten

97700 Kitten
Fun Fact: MORE OF THESE

Valyria Stables

Minet is one of the kittens that roam around the stables. She is a real barn kitten, very playful and loves cuddling up to the children. She tends to run from the dogs, but sleep soundly in the horses stables. She loves to play with ends of straw and pellets of horse food.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Plurk.

Horsevalley

Minet lives with Man beyond the Fog on the Lake Farm. Her mother and father are mice catchers of blood and she is already doing her best, chasing little insects and loose pieces of straw. She is very playful and loves to cuddle up to Man's young. She sleeps in the stables and stays where ever her mother tells her to.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Plurk.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:08

Special Post for 02-09-18

Secret Warriors

The Secret Warriors are cousins of the Nightwalkers. They are ay dwellers with a primal magic. They are great healers and inspire trust in animals. Every Secret Warrior has one sort of animal they are especially close to. They dress in the style of this animal.
They are usually very handsome and mostly men. Some of those men fall in love with Fae and do their best to be great hero's. They are always the first to fall. Their magic is healing and gentle. They are not made to fight.

There are not much remaining now and they are united behind their leader Ofrim, who has an affinity for deers and carries himself like half a king. Their order is becoming secretive and they hide in the woods, to stay safe and away from the beastlings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next