Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:43 pm

Post for 23 Feb ‘19

Rugou - Wolf Male

14821 Wolf
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: I googled mythical wolves, again
Fun Fact: He looks much less intimidating then the promo pics promised and he is loopy eyed.
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Rugou is an alpha wolf. He split off from a pack just over the border with Germany. He settled with his mate in the woods nearby the stables. He has followed his brother Remus away from the bigger pack in Germany.
The pack is closely monitored by the foresters. There is enough game in the woods for them to eat and from time to time the foresters leave meat outside the denn to make sure the wolves don’t go after the cattle of the nearby farms.
Rugou is mated to Lyarra and with her he has two pups named Gregory and Rafe. He has at least one brother, Remus.

Horsevalley

Rugou is one of the many stout and fierce wolves that live in the valley. He is an alpha, living in a pack with his, brother good sister, her brother and his mate in a shallow denn in the woods. He is a brave and loyal wolf, with a great many friends, who know they can always rely on him.
He is mated is mated to Lyarra and with her he has two pups named Gregory and Rafe. He has at least one brother, Remus. He has one good brother, sister named Vivian and is uncle to Finn.

Papo: 50
Safari: 79
Mojo fun: 17
Playmobil: 104
Other: 226
~
schleich count: 955
~
Total: 1598

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Special Post for 24 Feb '19

Luck Dragons

The luck dragons are not native to the valley. The one that lives with us comes from far far away. From lands beyond the horizon. Lands, he told us, where myth and legend are so unlike our own. Lands where the people worship the dragon.
The Luck Dragons are unlike all other dragons we know. They are gentle and curious and very sociable. They are no hoarding creatures, but instead helpful and wise. They thrive on helping other creatures, to give advice and to socialize. They love to make others happy, to make other’s lives better.
It is not known how and where The Luck Dragons hunt. The one that lives with us does not want to disclose this. And far be it from us to push the issue. We do not want to antagonise a dragon.

Luck Dragons are not not fire breathers. They have dagger like fangs and tallons like those of an eagle. They have long reptilian, split tongues. Their saliva has healing properties.
Luck Dragons have long serpentine bodies. They have no wings, but can fly with their old and strange magic. They also have a long mustache, which could also be feelers, like catfish have.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Post for 25 Feb ‘19

Ruth - Albino Skunk Female

Repainted Skunk
Name Source: None
Name Reason: I've always had it as aname, ever since I decided I'd paint a skunk white
Fun Fact: My very first complete repaint
Made In: Home Repainted!!!

Horsevalley

Ruth is a forest dwelling critter. She is mostly nocturnal and sleeps in her den during the day. She tends to be a neatfreak and a busybody, always running to and fro to make sure everything is going according to her plan. This does not sit well with everyone and some forest inhabitants do not like her for being rather bossy.
Ruth is mated to Stinky. They have not yet any offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Post for 26 Feb ‘19

Rydag - Icelandic Pony Gelding

13249 Icelandic Gelding
Name source: The Earthchildren
Name reason: Like his brother Echozan, he is named after the mixed blood characters of Awels novels.
Fun Fact: None
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Rydag is quite an elderly Icelandic stallion. He is a well trained horse with talent for racing and jumping. He can be quite a stubborn pony and often times he think he knows better than his rider.
He is available for experienced riders. They can take him to the arena to practise jumping and dressage or take him to the woods for a run.
Rydag has one Filly with the mare Arianna. The foal is named Milli.

Horsevalley

Rydag is a member of the Mountain Clan. He is one of the eldest members. He is rather stubborn and prefers to hold strong to old customs. He is also very mistrustful of the Fae and horses of other herds.
He is mated to Arianna. With her he has a daughter named Milli. He has a brother named Echozan, through him he has a one goodsister, Dacey and a niece, Vanilli.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Intermitted Post for 27 Feb ‘19

Gregory - Wolf Cub

42472 Wolf Cub
Name Source: Blood and Chocolate
Name Reason: I had to complete The Five. I already had Finn, Willem and Ulf, so Greg and Rafe it is for this litter
Fun Fact: He looks so ffing smug!

Valyria Stables

Gregory is a wolf pup that lives in the woods by the stables. His mother has a denn in the heart of the woods. He is the oldest pup to Rugou and Lyarra. Fenrir is his grandfather and Remus his uncle.
He is playful and curious but is well looked after by his small family pack. He doesn't have a chance to wander off. To his luck Lyarra indulge his playful antics and eh has a brother to romp around with.

Horsevalley

Gregory is a wolf cub living in the forest area of the valley. He lives with the pack of wolves, his immediate family. The pack has a secret denn. Gregory mostly stays in or near the denn. His mother doesn't let him go far away from it.
His parents are Rugou and Lyarra. He has one siblings, an uncle named Remus and one surviving grandfather, Fenrir. He plays with his brother and his cousin Finn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Intermitted Post for 28 Feb ‘19

Rafe - Wolf Cub

42472 Wolf Cub
Name Source: Blood and Chocolate
Name Reason: His name was the only one of his gang I hadn't used yet
Fun Fact: Gnarly lil boi

Valyria Stables

Rafe is a wolf pup that lives in the woods by the stables. His mother has a denn in the heart of the woods. He is the oldest pup to Rugou and Lyarra. Fenrir is his grandfather and Remus his uncle.
He is playful and curious but is well looked after by his small family pack. He doesn't have a chance to wander off. To his luck Lyarra indulge his playful antics and he has a brother to romp around with.

Horsevalley

Rafe is a wolf cub living in the forest area of the valley. He lives with the pack of wolves, his immediate family. The pack has a secret denn. Rafe mostly stays in or near the denn. His mother doesn't let him go far away from it, even though he tries his best to run off.
His parents are Rugou and Lyarra. He has one sibling, an uncle named Remus and one surviving grandfather, Fenrir. He plays with his brother and his cousin Finn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:44 pm

Intermitted Post for 1 Mar ‘19

Lyarra - Grey Wolf Female

42472 Wolf Female
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: The family of wolves...
Fun Fact: I like the tip of her tail

Valyria Stables

Lyarra is one of the wolves that moved from the pack over the German border to the woods near the Stables. She isn’t a very dominant female, but because the pack is so small, she and her mate could have pups anyway.
The pack she lives in consists of the Alpha Vivian, her mate Remus and their single pup Finn, Lyarra’s own mate Rugou and their pups Rafe and Greg. And Vivian’s brother Peter looks after the pups and plays with them a lot.

Horsevalley

Lyarra is a member of the wolf pack that roams the woodlands and the foothills of the plains. She is a lower ranking member and the youngest adult of the pack. She is very shy but still loves to play. She is mostly left with the pups when the pack goes out to hunt and watches after them and plays with them.
She is mated to Rugou and has with him two pups named Greg and Rafe.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Post for 2 Mar ‘19

Sabor - Cheeta Male

70442 Liassa
Name source: Disney
Name reason: It was literally the first thing I could think of.
Fun Fact: I found him for rather cheap on ebay
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Sabor is a rather small Chetta, living on the plains. There is sadly not much to say of him. He spends most his time in the sun, unless there is hunting to be done. He isn’t even very good at at that.
Then how did he manage to be mated to arguably the prettiest lady on the plains, I hear you ask. The answer is simpler than you think. Sabor is a very skilled teller of droll tales, which Mameha absolutely loves. And he served with the Secret Warrior when he was in his prime.
With Mameha he has two cubs named Hidekuni and Seeta.

~
~

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:33 pm

This cheeta has a very good pose.

And he look very nice with his friends. cheers

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:17 pm

Special Post for 3 Mar '19

Hell Hound

Hell Hounds are large canine beasts with multiple heads and the ability to ignite flames. Some do this with a touch of their paw, others breath it and yet others ignite it with their barks. They might seem very evil, but nothing is less true.
Hell hounds are fierce and protective creatures. They are skilled fighters, but only fight for a higher purpose. They often make it their life’s goal to guard a place of highly valuable object. The Hell Hounds of our valley made it their goal to protect our valley and aid us in our fight against the beastlings.

The Hell Hounds live in the mountain ring around the valley. They mostly inhabbit shallow caves, in a nest of the fur they shed and fallen dragon scales. They sleep in their nest during the day and come out when they are needed or at night, to hunt. They do not hunt in the valley, but roam the lands of Man to catch only the most villainous of people.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Intermitted Post for 4 Mar '19

Puffles - Lamb

13883 Lamb
Name Reason: Just, cute

Valyria Stables

Puffles is one of the lambs that live at the stables. She is sweet and partially handreared. She loves being cuddled, especially by Laura and Lisa, who bottlefed her before she was weened. Now she is weened she spends her time in the meadow or the stables with the other lambs and her parents. Mostly she also associates with the goats and the alpaca's.
Her parents are Hugh and Dollie. She has two siblings named Little Bo Peep and Shawn.

Horsevalley

Puffles is one of the lambs that live with Man beyond the Fog. She is young and thusly is mostly left alone. She was partially hand reared, though and doesn't mind playing with Man's young either. She spends her time in the meadow with the other sheep and the goats.
Her parents are Hugh and Dollie. She has two siblings named Little Bo Peep and Shawn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Post for 5 Mar ‘19

Sakura - Fairy Foal

82869 Rosalina
Name source: Naruto
Name reason: Her hair is pink like the Sakura leaves

Horsevalley

Sakura is a filly companion to the flowerfae. She is very sweet and playful. She loves to speed along the blossom meadows roads, racing with the other companions. When she has gathered enough pollen, she can even take off a few inches from the ground. She loves to bird watch with the Fae and to eat the flowers that bloom only in their dancing meadow, they are her favorite snack.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Post for 6 Mar ‘19

Salinero - Hanoverian Colt

13277 Hanoverian Foal
Name source: Sports Horses
Name reason: Simply bc it was the only other sports horse beside Bonfire I knew at the time
Fun Fact: I find the model incredibly boring

Valyria Stables

Salinero is a Hanoverian colt with a bit of a temper, even to his own mother. He is not very sociable, playing only with Frodo and Calimero and kicking and biting at his father. He is difficult to the stablehands. He is mostly handled by Joost.
His Mother is Bonfire. He can be quite troublesome to her.

Horsevalley

Salinero lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a bit of a spoiled brat. He gives Man a hard time taking care of him. He even gives his mother a hard time. He has no relationship with his father.
His mother is the mare Bonfire, but he does not know his father.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Belated Post for 7 Mar ‘19

Samarinde - Tinker Mare

70503 Festive Sera on Horse
Name source: Ik Ook Van Jou
Name reason: It sounded very fairytalish, I loved it the moment I thought of it.
Fun Fact: Her head is so odd

Valyria Stables

Samarinde is a gentle tinker mare that is avialable for inexperienced riders. She is sweet and patient, but also a bit slow. She is very comfortable for beginning riders, because she doesn't startle easily and is a bit lazy. With the firm guidance of the instructor, Samarinde goes slow and steady so the young riders can learn how to propperly ride.
Myra is sociable and very accepting to other horses and most other animals. She goes along well with most mares, but her best friends are Dealla, Proost, and Zoe. She is fine with most other horses and doesn't mind being in a meadow with the cows when the weather is nice.
Her parents are Fina and Oín.

Horsevalley

Samarinde was a member of the Pendragon herd. She was ejected from the herd, because she bonded with a Fae. This doesn't really bother her, though. This was she can be with her mother and the being she loves most. She is optimistic, very sweet and loving, but just not the brightest tool in the shed. Not that it matters, because she is well liked enough and not in a desicion making position anyway.
She is unmated. Her parents are Fina and Oín. This makes her cousin to Myra, Phae, Bucky and Pipo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Intermitted Post for 8 Mar ‘19

Rowan - Welsh Mare

42483 Welsh Stallion
Name Reason: Rowan sounds like Roan..
Fun Fact: He is way prettier than I expected

Valyria Stables

Rowan is a well trained Welsh stallion. He is used to teach students Natural Horsemanship. He doesn’t often get riden. He is even a bit bucky under the saddle. When practising Natural Horsemanship, he is very well behaved and obedient.
Rowan is very sociable and gentle to other animals. He is very friendly to people, but tends to avoid the loud children and the overactive dogs. In the meadows he mostly associates with Murphy, Ori and Rakker. He isn’t very dominant, but doesn’t let the other horses walse all over him.

Horsevalley

Rowan is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a sociable and popular member. He has a lot of friends and is very good at working together with most of the members in the herd. His best friends are Murphy, Ori and Rakker.
As for now, Rowan is unmated.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Post for 9 Mar ‘19

Sammy - Moose Calf

41457 Moose Calf
Name Source: Supernatural
Name Reason: Sam’s often called Moose

Horsevalley

Sammy, a longlegged and clutzy moose calf lives in the wooded area of the valley. He trecks the forest and the outskirts of the mountain ring with his parents and twin brother. He is a very curious little lad that likes to learn about the things around him. He is also very playful and made friends with the deer fawns and the boar piglets. He is only rather shy of the Fae and the big horses.
His father is Micky Moose, his mother Kata and his twin brother Samwell.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:38 pm

Special Post for 10 Mar '19

Other Large Magical Fauna

There are a few large fantastic beasts that wish not to elaborate on what exactly they are. We simply call them the large magical beasts. These beasts are Okami, who is a goat like creature, Neo, who alikens most a mamalian dragon and Ondine, a hooved canine beast.

There are also large beasts we do know the species of, but they are so rare they are not described as their own species. Amoung these are the Ice Spider Shelob, Ice Lion Noshiko and her cub Yu, and the Firebull Nandi.
Of their species we know only as much as they want to tell us individually.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Post for 11 Mar ‘19

Samson - Snow Shepherd Pup

70474 Tujena’s Puppy
Name Source: Samson en Gert
Name Reason: I am original like that
Fun Fact: He is so teeny tiny <3

Horsevalley

Samson is a companion of the IceFea Ellela. He is a pup and still young. He is playful and not yet disciplined. But everyone loves him and gives him a lot of pets and cuddles and snacks. He revels in the attention and can’t get enough of it.
When he grows up he will be used to shepherd the young Ice Unicorns.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Intermited Post for 12 Mar ‘19

Hammlet - Warthog Piglet

14612 Warthog Piglet
Name Reason: It a play on words
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Hammlet is a warhog piglet orphan who lives with the meerkat colony on the plains. His parents we both victims of the beastlings. When his parents were killed, he was very young and could not very much understand what was happening yet, so it did not result in too much trouble.
He mostly plays with the young meerkats and stays close to their burrow.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Post for 13 Mar ‘19

Samuel - Crossbreed Stallion

Repaint on the 2010 Friesian Stallion
Name source: Supernatural
Name reason: He just struck me like a Sammich, the way Jared Padalecki does.
Fun Fact: My very first repaint
Made in: Repainted in The Netherlands

Valyria Stables

Sam is a crossbreed stallion. He is half friesian and half KWPN. He is one of Blackstorms many crossbreed sons. He is a very gentle and hard working horse. He is very well versed in dressage, but enjoys jumping more. He is available to serious and experienced riders in the arena, less experienced riders can also take him into the forest.
Samuel is very sociable and accepting horse. He gets along well with most horses. Even the more difficult horses seem to like him better than most. The only one he really doesn’t like is Lucifer, although Lucifer seems to like him a little bit too much. His meadow companions are Dean, Castiel and Gabriel. Sam is especially fond of Gabriel and even shares a stablebox with him.

Horsevalley

Samuel is one of Blackstorms many bastard sons. Because of this he has a very low status in the herd. Many of the older mares mislike him for this fact. His true born brothers do not share that old fashioned opinion. Samuel after all can’t help his father’s disloyalty. He is especially well befriended with Icedust.
Among the younger generation and even in other herds, Sam has a great many friends. Especially Castiel and Dean he is close to. His half brother Lucifer very much wants to be his friend, but Sam doesn’t like Lucifer’s intense persona.
Sam is mated to the stallion Gabriel. They have yet to adopt a foal.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Intermited Post for 14 Mar ‘19

Elena - Quarter Horse Mare

42458 Quarter Horse Mare
Name Source: Final Fantasy
Name Reason
: I just liked a simple but charming name for this mare.
Fun Fact: She is surprisingly stable

Valyria Stables

Elena is a short and stout Quarter Horse mare. She is very outgoing and enthusiastic horse. She is hardworking and has a lot of energy in the ring. She is unsuited for beginning riders because she is rather excitable and it takes a strong rider to keep her in hand. She is trained in all western disciplines, but excels in barrel racing and reigning.
She is very sociable and active. She loves meeting new horses, people and other animals. She is curious by nature and loves to explore. In the meadow she always acts very energetic and bucks, prances and runs around. Her meadow friends are Sugulite, Hestia and Aisha.
With the stallion Randyl, she has one foal. The filly is named Milktoast.

Horsevalley

Elena is a member of the Wild Herd. She doesn’t have a very high rank, but that doesn’t matter to her. She is a social butterfly and loves being around other horses. She has many friends and doesn’t want to go a single moment without them. Her best friends are Sugulite, Hestia and Aisha. She spends all her time with them, gossiping and giggling.
She is mated to Randyl. With him she has a filly named Milktoast. She is goodsister to Dickson, Inkheart, Dustfinger, Tamaris and Prince Charming. And aunt to Penelope, Gilly and Muis.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:53 am

Intermited Post for 15 Mar ‘19

Jay - Blue Jay

42458 Blue Jay
Name Source: Nowhere
Name Reason: I am bad at naming birds
Fun Fact: He is so teeny tiny!

Valyria Stables

Jay is a cute blue bird that is sometimes seen around the stables. He is rather shy of people and only appears on very calm spots. He doesn’t mind the horses though and even sometimes lands on their backs when they are in the meadow.
Both Joost and Tinka took photo’s of him, but that took a lot of patience.

Horsevalley

Jay is a happy little bird that wanders the valley, free as only a bird may be. He is sociable to everyone creature in our valley, but also rather shallow. He loves to sing and loves it even better to be complimented on it.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Intermited Post for 16 Mar ‘19

Milktoast - Quarter Horse Filly

42458 Quarter Horse Filly
Name Reason: Just sounded cute
Fun Fact: I think spots suit this model better

Valyria Stables

Milktoast, nicknamed Milky and Toaster, is a energetic and sweet Quarter Horse foal. This filly loves to prance and race around, but she is not one for rough play. She however is far from afraid of getting dirty and it is not unusual the stablehands have their hands full on her when she comes back from the meadow.
She is sociable and sweet and doesn't mind human and not human attention. She is very bold and curious. If given the chance she wanders around to discover new things. She loves to play with her friends in the meadow. Her friends include Gilly, Alice and Henry.
Her sire is Randyl and her Dam Elena. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Milktoast is a member of the herd led by Ares and Tyr. She is a junior member and enjoys the freedoms of having no responsibilities yet. She loves to play and run around. She likes to explore and hear stories from the older members.
She has a sense of adventure and loves to run off with her friends. Her best friends are Henry, Cigfa and Pyp. She plays with them almost all the time and sometimes wanders rather far from the herd.
She is the offspring of Randyl and Elena. She has a lot of uncles, Dickon, Inkheart, Dustfinger, Tamaris and Prince Charming. Her aunts are Anna, Leonette, Narcissa and Athena.She has three cousins, Penelope, Gilly and Muis.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Special Post for 17 Mar '19

Small Magical Fauna

Small Magical Beasts are the companions of the Fae that they brought into this world by magic. They aliken regular animals for the most part, but are always much more colourful and magical.
The Ice Fae have altered their companions to withstand the cold better, the Star Fae have enchanted them to be able to leap into the sky and be nocturnal and The Flower Fae have enchanted their companions to look like flowers and leaves.

There are a great many small magically altered beasts. They stay by their Fae creators loyaly, but have no qualms socializing with the wild beasts of the valley.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Intermited post for 18 Mar ‘19

Bello - Beagle Male

42407 Beagle Male
Name Source: A dutch children's song
Name Reason: Nice and classic
Fun Fact: I managed to snatch him separate on ebay

Valyria Stables

Bello is a very active beagle dog. He is a family pet to the Perenbaums. He is excitable and hyperactive. He is very eager to play and can barely sit still. He is very friendly to all the people at the stables and loves getting attention.
The children at the stables love to play with him. His favorite games are fetch and tug o war. He also place with a lot of the other dog. His most frequent friends are Ken-chan and Argyle.
He has sired at least one pup, named Anakin.

Horsevalley

Bello lives with man beyond the fog. He is a scent hound and Man uses him to hunt hares and rabbits. He is eager and energetic. He also loves to play with man’s child, especially fetch and tug o war. He sleeps in the special stables with the other hunting dogs.
He has sired at least one pup, named Anakin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Intermited Post for 19 Mar ‘19

Nononono - Donkey Foal

42407 Donkey Foal
Name Source: Pipo de Clown
Name Reason: Pipo's donkey is called this.
Fun Fact: I managed to find him seperately

Valyria Stables

Nononono is a very cute donkey foal. He is, like all donkeys very stubborn and mischievous. He is very playful and has a very clear idea of what he wants and what he doesn’t want. And good luck with convincing him of doing what he doesn’t want to do. Not even the most tasty snacks. And Nononono loves snacks
He mainly associated with the other donkey foals and the goat kids, but also some horse foals and calves. His best friend is the Pitou donkey foal Spud. He also plays with his brother Piotr a lot. The Trio is an unruly gang.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has, as stated before, one brother named Piotr.

Horsevalley

Nononono lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is bred to be an animal of burden, but he might give Man a run for its money. He is very stubborn and doesn’t seem to want to be trained. For now Man leaves him be in the meadow.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has one brother named Piotr.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Intermited Post for 20 Mar ‘19

Indrya - Royal Unicorn Filly

82977 Royal Unicorn Foal
Name Reason: Her magazine name is Indira, so I just bend that around a little to get what I like
Fun Fact: She was so laaaaate

Horsevalley

Indrya is a beautiful royal unicorn filly. She is very outgoing and sweet as honey. She tends to stray rather far from her mother and is very curious. Most of the valley dwellers like her, even though some think she asks a few too many questions. Her best friends are Hana and Lucretia.
Her parents are Calydor and Primrose. She is half sister to Alyan.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Intermited Post for 21 Mar ‘19

Ruffian - Border Collie Male

42458 Border Collie
Name: Ruffian
Name Reason: Just sounded apt

Valyria Stables

Ruffian is the stable's herding dog. He helps with the managing of the goats, sheeps and alpaca's from the meadow to the stables and back again. He is very well trained and with his help, Joost can put the smaller animals into the stable on his own.
Ruffian is clever and energetic, he needs to be challenged, or he'll start thinking up tricks. But mostly there is enough to occupy him with at the stables, whether it is playing with the other dogs or helping out where he is needed.

Horsevalley

Ruffian lives with Man beyond the Fog as a herding dog. He helps Man on the Lake Farm with herding the sheep and goats. He is swift and clever and keeps the sheep and goats of the farm in good orders. Man is glad for him and he is treated very well. He sleeps at their fire and is fed scraps of their dinners.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Post for 22 Mar ‘19

Samwell - Moose Calf

14621 Moose Calf
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I literally did this bc it sounds like Samuel and everyone knows Sam is a big lumbering moose, but I already have a Samuel horse.

Horsevalley

Samwell, a longlegged and clutzy moose calf lives in the wooded area of the valley. He trecks the forest and the outskirts of the mountain ring with his parents and twin brother. He is a very curious little lad that likes to learn about the things around him. He is also very playful and made friends with the deer fawns and the boar piglets. He is only rather shy of the Fae and the big horses.
His father is Micky Moose, his mother Kata and his twin brother Sammy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Yesterday at 3:01 pm

Post for 23 Mar ‘19

Samwise Gamgee - Shetland Pony Gelding

13751 Shetland Pony Gelding
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: He looks so happy and brave, just like the true hero of the story.
Fun Fact: Weeh another conga.

Valyria Stables

Samwise is a peppy and energetic Shetland pony gelding. He is one of the poney's who are available for the riding lessons. He is mostly easy going, but has day that he can be a pest. He mostly gets the medium experienced riders.
Before he was gelded, he covered the mare Lavinia. She gave birth to a colt named Peregrin.
Samwise is sociable and very gentle to other horses. He might be a bit mischievous, but mixes well with most other horses. He's friendly to all humans as well and also does well with other animals.

Horsevalley

Samwise Gamgee is a member of the mountain clan. He is a sociable and outgoing and kindhearted pony. He is always ready to help his clan mates with deed and advice. He has many friends in the clan and does not mind socializing outside the clan.
Bilbo has two brothers, Rakker and Bilbo Baggings. Through them he has three goodsisters, Evelientje, Wendy and Briony. He is uncle to Bambam and Jan. Samwise himself is mated to Lavinia, with whom he has one son, named Peregrin.

~
~