Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new dogs 2016

Go down 
+11
Shanti
barracudacat
costicuba
Roger
Anne from Norway
Taos
widukind
Ana
lucky luke
shadoweon
SUSANNE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

My new dogs 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new dogs 2016   My new dogs 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:49 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Many thanks Roger and Kosta!
Kosta, that´s a very great website! Many thanks for posting it! cheers cheers cheers

Yes, Aliexpress is a great place, if you know how the right things look, - which you always do Very Happy

Just a word of warning : I have bought from then a handfull of times, and on two occations I did not get my goods.
If you complain, you can get your money back, but if you wait till after the "estimated shipping time", you don't get your money.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: My new dogs 2016   My new dogs 2016 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 am

Thank you for the warning, Susanne. I'm about ready to order my own Baby Louie and your link here is the only place I've been able to find him. Perhaps I will just get him to start, instead of going crazy buying things there. (new job, less time but much better income- will have to guard against going crazy)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new dogs 2016   My new dogs 2016 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 am

pipsxlch wrote:
.... (new job, less time but much better income- will have to guard against going crazy)

lol! lol!

Congratulations with your new job cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new dogs 2016   My new dogs 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new dogs 2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2