Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 pm

I recently got a bunch of insects, some Toy Major, some marked with a "K" that has a dot on the first vertical line. I guess that this is the logo of "Innovative Kids".

Indeed most of the IK insects were 1:1 copies of the Toy Major insects, see picture:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But these 4 little fellas got my special interest, since they are indeed very exact miniature copies of the big famous Smithsonians.

See them together with their larger siblings:

They are so very cute and I was wondering if there are more of these. Does anyone know something about these?
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Interesting, i like the smaller versions :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Those are incredible! Shocked It is usual that these Publishing companies use known molds. We could see it with dinosaur series too. Very Happy Our friends of ATF are a very good source for bugs and Blaine, has almost the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study
This is one more Groovy Tube Book, Bug Blast, from Innovative Kids! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Fabulous finds cheers

Thankyou for sharing, and for the great pictures, - comparisons and all Applause

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks to Beatrice pictures, another wonderful gallery is now complet on TAI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If anyone is able of identifying more specifically any of these animals, please let us know. study

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If anyone is able of identifying more specifically any of these animals, please let us know. study

I know that Blaine just listed out everything on the ATF.

I didn't even think of those sets...We have the arctic, reptiles, mythical, monsters and magical beasts sets! And the Gone Extinct.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 am

I didn't even think of those sets...We have the arctic, reptiles, mythical, monsters and magical beasts sets! And the Gone Extinct.

I mentioned Blaine's topic in my post but he has no reference to species. What do you mean with "we have"? scratch

Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:36 am

I mentioned Blaine's topic in my post but he has no reference to species. What do you mean with "we have"? scratch

As in, my family!

All of the photos can be seen here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:17 am

As in, my family!

All of the photos can be seen here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, fantastic! Now I know what I'll do next days! Laughing Time to sleep now, please keep watching this topic, I may have some questions to ask. Very Happy Thanks for linking it. :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:03 am

As in, my family!

Oh, fantastic! Now I know what I'll do next days! Laughing Time to sleep now, please keep watching this topic, I may have some questions to ask. Very Happy Thanks for linking it. :)

Sounds good--if you need a list or anything, let me know.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Interesting pics. Thank you, i especially like the puffin :)

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:57 pm

I gotta say, my favourite has to be the flea. Not because I like fleas (WHO DOES?!), but because it´s just so unusual!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:29 pm

I gotta say, my favourite has to be the flea. Not because I like fleas (WHO DOES?!), but because it´s just so unusual!

Like the flying dragon :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Exactly !!! Me too Very Happy Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects   Today at 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

Innovative Kids miniature copies of huge Smithsonian insects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1