Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2017 Oceanian WildLife models from all brands. New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

Please note that every pics used on that topic are available elsewhere on the Web so if you don't agree with the way we are using them, stay calm and... try to stay quiet, thank you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dingo by Safari Ltd

Kookaburra by Safari Ltd

Platypus by CollectA

Red kangaroo by Schleich

Thylacine by Southland Replicas

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:20 pm

I am so glad that you've found some free time to start these topics! They're so helpful to judge what is being released in a different and easier way than checking these long lists of brand releases. From now, kookaburra and dingo are surely in my wish list, I only wished it was another species of kookaburra. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Hurraaay !! Tha kookaburra is wonderful ! As you say, Roger, it is not the most colourful species, but still very beautyful Very Happy

The dingo must be a very young one, with those huge paws and short body , - great pup cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 am

I agree a Spangled kookaburra or a Rufous-bellied one would be very welcome drunken

The same for the kangaroo... Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:42 am

Yes, I also agree that the dingo doesn't look as nice as other Safari wild canides but I believe it is an early picture of a prototype and Safari is not providing a profile view of it. I want it anyway. Very Happy
Here a picture from Safari's website. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:45 am

I'm ecstatic for the dingo and kookaburra! I've been hoping for a few more Australian fauna species other than the usual red kangaroo and koala. A few reptiles and birds and marsupials would be very welcome. But from the past few years the speciation has gotten better. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:07 am

CollectA and Southland Replicas added Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Thanks Christophe for updating these topics, actually they are my favorite to see what's new for 2017. This particular topic is witnessing the birth of a new exciting company that belongs to the family of some STS friends. cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Thank you Rogério Very Happy  2016 was a great year fro Oceanian fauna toys... I have no doubt 2017 will be an incredible "Grand Cru" drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november   Today at 8:41 am

Back to top Go down

2017 Oceanian Wildlife from all brands - Updated 26 november
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1