Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

My El Santo NRW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, in the August I got some horses from MPV, and one of them was this LE portrait model of El Santo NRW (nicknamed Ernie) - Isabell Werth's dressage horse, sculpted by B. Eberl, produced by Bullyland in (I think) 2011.
My El Santo NRW Ernie_12

At first, I didn't want him, as he is not as elegant as Jonny.
My El Santo NRW Ernie_10

Mostly his head is quite heavy.
My El Santo NRW Ernie_13

But as he is a Rhenish warmblood/Rhineland horse (Rheinisches Warmblut or Rheinländer in German), it is acceptable. And when I got also Bella Rose, I thought I could have them all. And still, he is very nice, sculpted by my favourite equine artist and it's always fine to get an exclusive model Very Happy Actually, I like him a lot! The pose is dynamic and I really like his muscular neck:
My El Santo NRW Ernie_14

And his face is really cute, especially from the frontal view(or from down under):
My El Santo NRW Ernie_11

He has one special detail, Rhenish brand mark - deer antlers. He's my first horse with the brand mark. My El Santo NRW Ernie_15
And he also has his full name and Eberl's initials (BE) stamped on his belly.

Here they are, my complete collection of MPV LE sculpted by Eberl (I know, that there was Schleich Satchmo before, but don't have him).
My El Santo NRW Erniej10

Three different breeds, three different sculpts. I wonder, if there is a LE of Weihegold Old next year, as she got silver in Grand Prix Freestyle in Rio. It would be nice Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:13 am

You're just showing a new figure for your collection and you neded presenting a very beautiful topic with great pictures and comparisons! cheers
I really like these exclusive or special editions once they seem really special to me. They represent a real animal with history, they are made by important sculptors and they are unique pieces. You can't find these sculpts in regular ranges as it happens with Schleich specials. Obviously those repainted Schleich are also special but not as much as these figures! Very Happy
That was a fantastic decision and it is amazing to see these three together! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:10 am

Congrats

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 pm

What a wonderful topic with so many great pictures cheers

El Santo is, as you say, a Rhineland horse, and his proportions are just perfect !
If you scroll down a little HERE , you can see that he is what we sometimes call a Baroque type, and personally I love that kind of horse !!! Very Happy

Gosh ! My El Santo has been standing almost in front of my nose since 2011, and I never noticed his brand mark Embarassed geek Laughing

Thankyou very much for this beautyful contributions, - and congratulations with your threesome flower

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Wonderful trio! Congratulations to these beauties! Very Happy
I own Satchmo too and he is a nice portrait to the real Satchmo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 am

Thank you very much for your comments, Shanti, LeeAnn, Andreas and Roger.
They're definitely very special to me and aslo beautiful. I really hope they will continue with this edition on MPV.
And thank you Susanne for the link, it's very interesting. Now I can know more about personalities of the trio Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My El Santo NRW Empty
PostSubject: Re: My El Santo NRW   My El Santo NRW Empty

Back to top Go down

My El Santo NRW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland :: Bullyland additions-
Jump to: