Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28366

PostSubject: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:13 pm

I got from Brett these figurines from Japan that i never know before. Inside are (translate by his source).

humphead wrasse
devil ray
palette surgeonfish
longfin batfish
green turtle
pennant coralfish
yellow longnose butterflyfish
painted flute mouth
clown anemone fish
spotted garden eel
fire goby
yellow boxfish

That are the only longfin batfish and the only trumpet fish that i know as figurine. And i think it is also a other devils fish as the alltime mantas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only other "book" that i found is here on Amazon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22914

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Andreas, I think you've found something very interesting with a great level of quality, it seems also to be a little expensive too. This particular set has a very interesting groups of species and the other with marine mammals is really wonderful! Very Happy
How do these figures feel like, Andreas? Have they the same robustness of Colorata? ... and about their sizes? Also, is there anything marked that could serve as an identifier if one of these is captured allone? Very Happy
Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and congratulations! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28366

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, I think you've found something very interesting with a great level of quality, it seems also to be a little expensive too. This particular set has a very interesting groups of species and the other with marine mammals is really wonderful! Very Happy
How do these figures feel like, Andreas? Have they the same robustness of Colorata? ... and about their sizes? Also, is there anything marked that could serve as an identifier if one of these is captured allone? Very Happy
Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you so much, my figurines wasnt so expensive like that book on amazon. Yes, the material is like the material of Colorata, i think the size is between Colorata and Schleich. Some fishes are bigger than the Schleich Coral fishes. Marked are they only in japanese lettern with the specie names (like the letters on the package).

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32023

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Gosh ! They are AWESOME cheers

That congrid eel is SO creepy, - but perhaps it is the reason that you may have found the only toy-model ever made ? Laughing

Congratulations with this wonderful and rare set, - and thanks for sharing Applause

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28366

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gosh ! They are AWESOME cheers

That congrid eel is SO creepy, - but perhaps it is the reason that you may have found the only toy-model ever made ? Laughing

Congratulations with this wonderful and rare set, - and thanks for sharing Applause

Thank you Susanne, yes that the reason. But the garden eel exists also by other japanese brands like Colorata and Epoch :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22914

PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, I think you've found something very interesting with a great level of quality, it seems also to be a little expensive too. This particular set has a very interesting groups of species and the other with marine mammals is really wonderful! Very Happy
How do these figures feel like, Andreas? Have they the same robustness of Colorata? ... and about their sizes? Also, is there anything marked that could serve as an identifier if one of these is captured allone? Very Happy
Thanks a lot for sharing them with us and congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you so much, my figurines wasnt so expensive like that book on amazon. Yes, the material is like the material of Colorata, i think the size is between Colorata and Schleich. Some fishes are bigger than the Schleich Coral fishes. Marked are they only in japanese lettern with the specie names (like the letters on the package).

Thanks for all information provided, Andreas! It sounds all exciting and I don't believe that this company will stay with only these two sets. Maybe they have more and if they have not, they'll certainly release more. Very good news for your Zoo and surely to all of us, the only problem is the access. Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down
 
The Access 3D Pictorial book animals in my zoo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Book Animals?
» The Innovative Kids Groovy tube book animals in my zoo
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» My Book on Revelation, Revealingly Different
» Accidental Ambition wins book award!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Other Japanese companies-
Jump to: