Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Live Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SchleichingAround

Country/State : California

Schleich Horse Live Show Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello everyone! I am so excited since for the first time a model horse live show is coming to town! Applause Just wondering how it works. I have never done, but have watched numerous videos and understand placings, the models needed, reference cards, and pretty much the basics. I was just wondering what to do with your models once you arrive... Do you have your own little table where you prepare them then once the first class with your horse in it arrives then take that model, place it on a particular table, wait for placings, then take it back to your little table? Just wondering how that works. :) Also, I am only doing halter this time, but next time I would love to be able to do performance, but I don't have much acceptable tack. It is pretty difficult to find a schleich collector who will make fabulous saddles and bridles for them, just wondering if there are any references... Thank you so much and I deeply apologize for the long message.

SA
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:01 am

Congratulations !! I hope you have a lot of fun at the show !! sunny

I know nothing about it, but I am sure that there are people who can tell you when you get there, - both about the details of showing, and who makes great tack Very Happy

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:53 am

So great! never had the oppertunity t go to one, they don´t happen here... Good luck and show us pictures!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SchleichingAround

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 am

Okay, thank you! I will try to get my hands on a sibling's camera... Laughing
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Hi, welcome.
I was on two live shows in my country, basicly you write it exactly how it works, at least here - you have your own table, with your models prepared for showing. When the organizator announce your class, you take the horse(s) to the ring. Make sure you don't miss a class, sometimes it's very fast, especially when you have horses in more classes (e.g. arabians, warmbloods, stock horses, appaloosas, paints etc.), cause sometimes there are more rings, and when horses in one ring are judged, meanwhile you had to prepare horses to the other ring. I recommend the tag tied to the horse' leg, so noone can change your horse for his/hers - especially the friesian - black from head to toe - is replaceable. Horses without placing can be put back to your luggage, but horses with 1st place in class often go further in competition, so keep them ready.

I hope it was useful for you and wish you good luck with your first live show. Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SchleichingAround

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Thank you so much! It makes so much more sense now!!! Your knowledge is greatly appreciated!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:58 am

You've got it about right ... Try this site for lots of helpful advice Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
SchleichingAround

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Ooooooooohhhhh, exciting!!! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Live Show   Schleich Horse Live Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Live Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: