Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Takama, if I can ask, where did you find these photos? I assume some sort of online catalog, but I'm just curious as to the source. Smile

Yes it was a Catalog, but i did not find it. Someone on Facebook did, i have no idea if she saw the Official Catalog, or if this is a Christmas Catalog for some other companey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 pm

I see, OK thanks for the info. It seems Papo doesn't usually present officially first, someone gets their hands on a catalog and share images themselves. I just wish they'd post the wildlife and farmlife etc. too, not just one section of new models...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Aha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Go to page 57 for the polacanthus, 58 for a pheonix, and 59 for a ballerina. Someone else found the link on the dinosaur forum.

It's not much but it's something. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:46 pm

I see a new giant figure, the appaloosa is a new big Papo figure Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Yes, I saw it when I bought the Polacanthus.

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 pm

I m waiting for Papo news,.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

You can order her in USA already Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:34 pm

The new catalogue is on their website Very Happy : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:40 pm

The new catalogue is on their website Very Happy : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*is all hyper and such because she sees an Ocetot, Madarin Duck, Elephant seal, and so many other that she wants SO bad!*

bounce I love you bounce cheers I love you
Papo steals my wallet this year....

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Stupendous new models, as usual Papo has some greatness to give to collectors. Very excited for several models!

Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you Bryan! cheers cheers bounce

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Ocelot, Elephan Seal, Cave Bear, perhaps the Fenec.

Nice.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:51 pm

That's really wonderful! I hope I will have the chance of getting some of them, especially ocelot and fennec! bounce bounce Some other new figures also look really great, thanks for link Bryan! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Looking good!
I believe the Sloth is holding a little one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drunken

Is the Texas Longhorn Bull retired already? I can't seem to find him.

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!! Ocelot! I love you Must have Very Happy
Also, I love the sloth, the elephant seal, the fennec ( sunny ) the dachshund, and even the new frog Very Happy Very Happy What a great year for Papo!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Wonderful, superb animals drunken Thank Papo!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 pm

'Schleich' Walrus is already retired!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:35 pm

There are absolutely several new papo models on my wishlist: Red Panda, Fawn, Ocelot, Sloth, Fennec, Daschhund, Contois Horse, Mandrin Duck, and both Phoenix.

Papo: 46
Safari: 66
Mojo fun: 17
Playmobil: 93
Other: 195
~
schleich count: 903
~
Total: 1472

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Wow,..another red panda i will buy. Great ocelot, hope it wil be half as good in real life. Really nice elephant seal, though a sleeping one would be fine one day,...The new seal is fabulous as well,...a real predator not the common teddy sausage-thing,...Dachshund looks great, fantastic walrus (i rfeall look forward to shorten the tusks,..)....I only disagree with the weird pose of the sloth

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:56 pm

Ooooo...that ocelot and fennec are at the top of my list now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 pm

It looks like another good year for Papo, and I haven't even finished the 2016 models yet! Definitely buying the cave bear, and probably the ocelot and sloth, too (I can never pass up Amazonian species!). I'm glad they're also improving their elephants. The camel baby and two larger seals are tempting as well.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 am

Cave bear looks good!

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am

faves:
snowshoe hare
ocelot
doe & fawn to go with the whitetail
leopard(?) seal(not a pinniped collector but that may change, I just love this guy!)
theropods and cave bear
white centaur
white phoenix

that Elsa knockoff...WTF Papo?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:58 am

Elephant seal ocelot and wirehaired daschund are awesome beautiful !!!! And the sloth with babyyyyy

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:17 am

Elephant seal ocelot and wirehaired daschund are awesome beautiful !!!! And the sloth with babyyyyy

Very Happy Applause cheers cheers Cool bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:04 pm

The new spotted seal is really cute! The fennec fox looks a little weird to me in the stock photo but hopefully the actual model will look good. The ocelot is really nice!
I'm happy they made a family for the White Tailed Deer, I hope they will make an Elk/Wapiti next.

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 pm

I just caught sight of their new catalogue.  I love the ocelot (it reminds me of my icon) and that elephant seal is really stunning!

As far as the dogs go, the dachshund looks pretty nice, but I'd rather they had a new larger breed as well, especially since they excel at things like mastiffs.  They also seemed to have retired a lot of their more interesting dogs such as the neo mastiff and weimaraner.

In general, it does seem like a good year for this company, but the only one I'd really be interested in is their new ocelot.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 am

As always, I wait with patiently to see what Papo has in store for the coming year! I can tell you I will get the Cave Bear since I am big fan of Pleistocene mammals! Not a fan of the mane on the Saber Tooth (To my knowledge, there's no evidence (all speculative) that they had manes, maybe a mane more like a Sumatran Tiger ruff side of face?) Wonder why did they sculpted it on? I definitely would have preferred an American Lion...
Considering 2016, Standing Tiger was so amazing (Was there a vote for Figure of the Year 16?), I was hoping for another big cat in an action pose.
So, besides the Cave Bear, I will get the Elephant Seal, Walrus and the Harbor Seal. So it looks like just the four figures for 2017.
Also would like to wish everyone on the forum Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:44 am

Ah, wonderful news. I like the sea animals, the ocelot, the new dinos of course and especially the new centaur and phoenix birds. And the horned frog.
But where is the green raptor? And is the blue one this from the special edition?

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:34 am

Ocelot is very nice, and some other interesting wildlife animals.
I love the wirehaired Dachshund in this creamy colour. And a Hanoverian, dressage Hanoverian...I don't collect Papo, but these two figures will probably find place in my collection.

Back to top Go down
MartinH

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am

Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Very good.
The only thing i don't like, There is no roe deer again. But the rest compare this. ^^

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm

A few could be interesting

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 pm

I'm really happy to see that ocelot!!! Wasn't expecting it, so the surprise is bigger still… The sloth looks really charming, especially by the fact it carries a baby… And the three new sea mammals look awesome, even though I don't collect sea mammals and therefore will not get them…

Anyway, I find a little underwhelming to find new figures already done by other major brands. I mean, the sloth is really cute, but we know there's one coming by Schleich. I'm crossing fingers, in the hope it would be a different species!!! If it eventually happens to be the same one, it would be a pity. I would have preferred to have a coati instead of that sloth (if it is the same species as the Schleich one).

The same for the fennec fox, which we already have on CollectA and Safari catalogs. I would have appreciated to have a bat-eared fox instead! And the red panda? We almost have one by every major brand!!! What about a binturong instead? And the arctic hare? Still one more? What if they had chosen a mara, or a springhare? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:29 am

^I noticed this alot, when more than one brand does a specific animal expect at least 2 more to eventually make their version as well..
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

LOVE them sea animals! I was hoping for new horses, too bad Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Papo Horses for 2017?   Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi!

So I was looking online and did not seem to find any info of possible new Papo horses for 2017. I was wondering if anyone had anything or maybe someone could even upload photos in this topic? cyclops Im sure a lot of people would like to see those. Very Happy I did see this chestnut heavy horse somewhere, but at least on my laptop the online catalog will not work.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Dunfold

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

it looks like there will be one only, a chestnut comtois horse
Back to top Go down
onatello

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi, there will be two new horses, a chestnut Comtois horse and a black Hanoverian, but I didn't find any photo, I saw them just in the catalogue...
(Comtois horse on page 35 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Hanoverian on page 36 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).
And there will be also a variant of Appaloosa as a horse for winter rider (in strange bay colour).

Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:40 pm

I like that new smilodon. Curious and original interpretation.
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:28 pm

I also do really like these pinnipeds, it's absolutely great to see an other Elephant seal, I just hope that they look as good as in the pictures.
The Ocelot looks a bit short-faced, can't wait to see its paintjob.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:45 pm

LOVE them sea animals! I was hoping for new horses, too bad Very Happy

Jonas, there is a new horse for Papo in 2017 that is not yet listed on first post. It is also a new breed to this hobby as far as I know.
Comtois horse

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:42 am

Thank you very much! Well two is more than enough specially when they look as good as they do. Very impressed with the Hanoverian specially. Can't wait to see them in hand! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:04 am

There are 3 new horses. But i want an Ardennais.

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 am

Thank you very much! Well two is more than enough specially when they look as good as they do. Very impressed with the Hanoverian specially. Can't wait to see them in hand! cheers
You're welcome Wink I'm also excited about Hanoverian and curious how he will look in real.

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 pm

You're welcome Wink I'm also excited about Hanoverian and curious how he will look in real.

Yes! Very Happy cheers

There are 3 new horses. But i want an Ardennais.
Hey you! I got to see them they're very nice! drunken

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm

So many great animals. Yay! The Sea Elephant (Elephant Seal?), the Ocelot, the Fennec Fox, even the Doe and Fawn and the Hare ... I'm very excited (again) for Papo's line.

The prehistoric animals are a bit weird, but that's okay. What's with that Smilodon?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Yeah very beuatiful figurines and papo shows one more time, that it isn´t very easy to be a species collector. Especially when you have figurines like the sloth, the ocelot, the fennec or the elephant seal. As species collector, I have those figurines, as collector, they are so beautiful that I´m very tempted to buy them ^^
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Been a while since I could drop by the forum! (Life, my friends! Life has kept me too busy in these past months) But I see I came at a perfect time! So, focusing on my favorite Papo line...

Honestly, I don't really like the new Smilodon. It just looks too much like a mythical mix-and-match beast like a Cockatrice. Not completely bad, but I'll stick with their older model. It would actually have worked better if it was released as a fantasy figure in my opinion.

The cave bear looks gorgeous! I will probably get it some day.

The Polacanthus isn't bad, but that color... isn't fit to my taste. I actually like purple, I just don't think it works as a dinosaur color.

The Dimorphodon looks great! Sure, it is definitely based on the Jurassic World creatures but it's hardly the first time Papo based it's figures on JP dinosaurs. I quite like it.

The Cryolophosaurus looks amazing! Not the biggest fan of it's pose but man, is that color just great!

The Ceratosaurus isn't bad either! About time we got one too!

And the Acrocanthosaurus is just amazing! No other words for it, just amazing! Very Happy

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    

Back to top Go down

New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next