Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
citizen5

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Spectacular.....
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:25 pm

wonderful model!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Applause Very Happy

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:13 am

How amazing! I suggested CollectA to make a Pileated Woodpecker, but fortunately and thankfully they decided to make the more unusual, rare species. What a masterpiece! Definitely on my hit list! Bravo CollectA!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
More announcement will be due tomorrow....

This is the first of TWO new wild birds for 2017....second one will be announced soon and if you think this species is great then just wait and see till you see the second one......

One clue: It is from Africa.......

I hope it's a Black Crowned Crane, or Secretarybird, or even a Saddle-billed Stork! bounce

Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:40 am

beautiful work!

Im hoping the African species is a secretary bird, a hornbill, or a parrot species(African grey or lovebird.)
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:13 am

fantastic !!! absolutely gorgeous !! Incredible !! CollectA I love you

Beautiful details, I just hope it is not too big! Applause cheers I love you drunken bounce bounce   jocolor study

But it is quite a big bird. The length is about 20 inches and the wingspan is about 30 inches.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:55 am

hope its a secretary bird or crowned crane cyclops drunken cheers

Me too Very Happy Wink bounce bounce bounce I love you

hopefully !! even if it isnt these two , we sure will still get a surprise species from collectA sunny

That's the ones I was thinking about too Wink

Kiki cheers

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:11 am

Or a Hamerkop...

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:20 am

Or a Hamerkop...

yes Donny .. whatever is the surprise its going to be an awesome one bounce sunny collectA is now an extremely special brand Very Happy

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 am

hope its a secretary bird or crowned crane cyclops drunken cheers

Me too Very Happy Wink bounce bounce bounce I love you

That's the ones I was thinking about too Wink

cheers cheers

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:26 am

Or a Hamerkop...

yes Donny .. whatever is the surprise its going to be an awesome one bounce sunny collectA is now an extremely special brand Very Happy

Yes, extremely special brand. I agree with you, James.

Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:15 am

Or a Hamerkop...

The positive comments are great but do note that for 2017 the selection of wildlife models is very small indeed (compared to previous years) however later this month you iwll receive news of two very, very exciting larger mammals which have also never been made by a major brand before....your mouths will drop open when you see them......

so less figures but just a few more to come two of which will really rock the boat......

Clue: they are hooved...... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:39 am

Or a Hamerkop...

The positive comments are great but do note that for 2017 the selection of wildlife models is very small indeed (compared to previous years) however later this month you iwll receive news of two very, very exciting larger mammals which have also never been made by a major brand before....your mouths will drop open when you see them......

so less figures but just a few more to come two of which will really rock the boat......

Clue:  they are hooved......  Very Happy Very Happy

makes them even more special !! its quality that matters and collectA has been delivering more than any collector can imagine , many of us still have to get the 2016 and 2015 figures so this makes it easy for us having few quality figures to get our paws on . these few figures are way ahead of all the other popular companies out there, in concept of species and value of collecting !! I love you  CollectA cheers drunken

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:12 am

Or a Hamerkop...

Clue:  they are hooved......  Very Happy Very Happy

I am looking at each page of the "Bovids of the world" book to look at some "Drop opened mouths" ones... And they are more than two bounce

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:24 am

[quote="Kikimalou"][quote="Numaan"][quote="donny ong"]
Or a Hamerkop...

I am looking at each page of the "Bovids of the world" book to look at some "Drop opened mouths" ones... And they are more than two bounce

Ha, you make me chuckle....

I think all the bovids of the world will make our mouths open but I said that specifically for the two upcoming ones simply because they have never been made by a major brand before on a mass scale......someone may find them or one of them at least made by a smaller brand but I am talking big brand.

Also, I dont mean to make it too dramatic but they are exciting as they have been requested numerous times over the years....

Anyway, final clue: One is African

Ok no more otherwise this conversation is going waaaay off topic.....
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Ohhhhh... I pray for a Bongo and a Pere David's Deer. bounce

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Bongo ?? Wink cheers

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm

I also think it's a Bongo, or even the Gerenuk, and I'm still hoping for a Sumatran Rhino. bounce

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Since I was a little kid, this magic and colorful bird, was one of the first animals of which I learned about its extreme rarity...I just thought no one could ever reproduce it...but did not take into account Collecta....thank you for this magnificent gift cheers cheers sunny sunny Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)   Today at 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2017: WOODLANDS- Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (88802)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2