Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi everyone

Bullyland will not release any news until January 2017 however a contact has kindly informed me of the following:

Unfortunately for the moment we can not release much information but I can say that we will have three new wildlife models in 2017.

So like in recent years we only seem to get just a few models a year now which is a shame but I am excited to see what new wildlife models there will be! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:16 pm

It's disappointing that bullyland is moving away from animal models, but we can still hope for good models I think.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 am

Bullyland has changed course but they still made some beautiful wildlife figures even if One or two each year !! the Wisent , Red Panda , Asiatic bear, Inuit with canoe , Beautiful birds !! the best Giraffe pair of Mama and calf I love you , Lemur and baby!! .. the current few prehistoric line is disappointing compared to what they made ten years ago cyclops ( some of the best ever made figures ) wonder what three figures scratch ..hope no horses we have other brands making plenty of those every year Rolling Eyes

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:24 am

This is good news and bad news , - but let's hope there is at least one star among them Very Happy

Thankyou, Numan , for the info sunny

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Thanks Numaan for sharing with us the information you obtained from Bullyland. They have reserved some great figures last years even when their number of releases is short. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Thanks, sounds not bad :)

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 am

I love Bullyland and I hope some dinosaurs for next year too!
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 am

I love Bullylandia too !! I love you but they are no more focusing on Dinosaurs ..and People figures ..

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce Bullyland will rock 2017 I can feel it Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I wish you are right santa

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

I wish you are right santa

Me too lol! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:34 pm

No Bully Photos yet? They always update their Disney and other lines before their animals... If there are really only a few I hope we can find some photos soon. bounce Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:58 pm

As far as I can see, there are some new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] models , but that is all scratch

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I have received images of the new 2017 models! Will post them shortly for everyone to see :-)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:42 pm

I have received images of the new 2017 models! Will post them shortly for everyone to see :-)

Ohhh! Hurry, huryy ! I am so exited to see ! bounce cheers

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these things with us! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Images posted! Check out the Bullyland Section :-)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Numaan! Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Numaan Thanksssss

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news   

Back to top Go down

Bullyland 2017 - Just a little bit of news
Page 1 of 1