Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:23 am

Hi everyone

Is this not the first of this horse breed made in small scale excluding Breyer? Not sure but enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi everyone

Is this not the first of this horse breed made in small scale excluding Breyer? Not sure but enjoy!
I believe so! She's gorgeous! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 pm

bellissimo !! I love you dont collect many horses , but this one I want sunny

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Lovely horse! cheers Beautiful! Applause
It's however not the first one (besides breyer), Safari LTD made this breed before Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:17 pm

I love this horse  bounce  beautyfull Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:28 pm

She is WONDERFUL cheers

Safari made one also, look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I love the head of this one, but am not sure it is correct for the breed, where it says : ..."a face that is neither dished nor protruding."
I take it that  "Protruding" means the same as we usuall call "Roman nose" like this mare has ? scratch

I look very much forward ho see her on my shelf bounce Very Happy

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:21 pm

I like the colour, like the head shape, but same as with Paso mare the tail is bothering me. What a strange swirl Shocked ... It seems to me, that legs of the 2017 horses are thicker than of horses from previous years, and also not so carefully sculpted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:35 pm

I like the colour, like the head shape, but same as with Paso mare the tail is bothering me. What a strange swirl Shocked ... It seems to me, that legs of the 2017 horses are thicker than of horses from previous years, and also not so carefully sculpted.

I agree. There is "something " scratch
This Rocky Mountain horse is beautyful , but... yes, what is it ? Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:16 pm

I like her and she can become the woman from the black forest stallion this year. ^^

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:44 am

Love! Can't wait to see CMs on this mold. Dapple grey... I love you I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:30 am

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:37 pm

I agree. Their previous horses were better sculpted than 2017 new horses. Their legs are thick and their heads are too big, and all of them looks "barbie horse" with the very long and wavy tail and mane. (Cute horses especially for little girl? Same wrong way as Schleich already started?) pale

For sale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Quote :
(Cute horses especially for little girl? Same wrong way as Schleich already started?)

I hope they're not heading in this direction. As I was saying in other threads, this can actually turn girls off.

Fortunately, I think this mare still looks like a nice horse. The nose makes her resemble an andalusian-type breed, but I still don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:47 am

Beautiful!

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Thicker legs are better, so the horses better stand and not twisted from summer temperatures.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Thicker legs are better, so the horses better stand and not twisted from summer temperatures.
Maybe, but they're less realistic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:41 am

Looking closer at her again, I think I know what bothers me on this otherwise lovely model, - it is the size of the head ( And the Roman nose, as said before). The Roman nose belongs to a baroque type of horse, - very far from this breed scratch

About the "swirl", - as the Peruvian Paso, this is a gaited horse, and when they go real good ambling, the tail indeed does swirl  Laughing

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:28 pm

The Roman nose belongs to a baroque type of horse, - very far from this breed scratch
Not only. Quick example - the Nonius is more of a driving type, yet they have pretty prominent convex profile. And what about the Shire? Wink
But yes, RMH has typical straight profile.

Also - I've noticed that McDermott tends to make too big heads or too small barrels. Or both.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)   Today at 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Rocky Mountain Mare (88793)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1