Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

In scale 1:20 they should be 6cm high at shoulders. Mine was in scale 1:22, so about 5,5cm at shoulder. Thank you for additional photos, I think the new bongo is really lovely!

The CollectA Eland is 8,5 cm at shoulder so, if bongo is similar size, the scale of that new bongo would be about 1:14, while Eland is still scale 1:20.

I saw bongos in Rotterdam zoo quite recently, they didn't look very big, in comparison with Elands or Nilgai or even Kudu for example. They are maybe heavier than many other antelopes but not very high at shoulders? study  

But 1:14 scale is nice also, some of the gazelles from toy companies are in this scale, as far as I remember Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
excellent! Looking forward to having a small herd of Bongos!

And I look forward to see your wonderful photos cheers

Yes a small herd of big bongos  cheers

Apologies are not needed Numaan. Very Happy You have moderation tools for CollectA forum and it is because we know you can take the best decisions. Your work with CollectA is being brilliant and it is fantastic to know that our wishes have echo on CollectA studios through you. Just keep the great work! cheers

Numaan, I need to tell you that, as usual, our friend Rogério stole my own words, it is not fair but it is a friend  Wink  With too many teeth for me  Laughing  Thank you for the great job you are doing every year  Applause

In scale 1:20 they should be 6cm high at shoulders. Mine was in scale 1:22, so about 5,5cm at shoulder. Thank you for additional photos, I think the new bongo is really lovely!

The CollectA Eland is 8,5 cm at shoulder so, if bongo is similar size, the scale of that new bongo would be about 1:14, while Eland is still scale 1:20.

I saw bongos in Rotterdam zoo quite recently, they didn't look very big, in comparison with Elands or Nilgai or even Kudu for example. They are maybe heavier than many other antelopes but not very high at shoulders? study  

But 1:14 scale is nice also, some of the gazelles from toy companies are in this scale, as far as I remember Smile

Scale... Size... Doesn't matter... ME WANT ANOTHER BONGO Laughing

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Holy Mother of Bongo... he's gorgeous ! And a figure I have been wanting/hoping for a VERY long time !!! Thank you Collecta :) :)
Back to top Go down
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:48 am

SUPERB model of an unique species, a really perfect and massive reproduction, it was worth waiting Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:26 am

Thanks for the comparison pics Numaan ..that Bongo is Magnifico ...and I want a small herd of them next year!!

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:01 am

This is fabulous model!! Sculpting is amazing and maybe hooves should be little longer but ... king of my wishlist for sure!!! Finally Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Go CollectA!!! I am really, really excited!! I think this is my most wanted animal from this brand, thank you CollectA. And Thank you Numaan for the extra photos drunken BONGO!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:08 pm

A wonderful model, I have to get this one bounce bounce bounce Bravo CollectA Applause Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:22 am

The biggest highlight!

Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:37 am

The figure seems to me very well made, although perhaps a little large in scale? Anyway, I like it a lot ! Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:09 am

oh my god yes thank you collecta this is great finaly a bongo
:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)   Today at 1:12 am

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2017: WILDLIFE - Bongo Antelope (88809)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2