Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Blue Whale

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
fiveyards
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fiveyards

fiveyards

Country/State : Australia

Schleich Blue Whale Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 am

This big boy is nearly 30cm long, which is fitting for such a huge and magnificent creature as a blue whale - the largest animal known to have ever existed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 8:15 am

A magnificent model cheers

And great pictures ! It isn't easy to take pictures of the large models Applause

Wellcome here , Five !!! Thankyou for an interesting walkaround sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 8:20 am

Welcome here and it is a great start with a very beautieful model :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 8:34 am

In case you want to , you can introduce yourself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
It is always interesting to read a few lines about new members bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Welcome on forum and thanks for offering us such nice pictures! Very Happy That's a very beautiful model! Very Happy

fiveyards

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 6:47 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome and nice comments. It's nice to photograph and share the brilliant and realistic figures created by some of these companies. I hope to post more as I aquire them.

While I feel this model lacks a bit in detail and colour, it impresses with it's size (as it does in real life). To put into perspective the truly mind boggling size of the blue whale check out this image!  Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 10:17 am

Beautiful model, congratulations! cheers And big also Very Happy
However its 30cm length makes it only a 1:100 scale model affraid

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:39 pm

That is a very, very interesting comparison picture Shocked

I have often wondered if the blue whale was really larger than the brachiosaurus, - I can now see that it REALLY is Very Happy
Laughing Laughing The African elephant is such a cute little thing compared to that whale lol!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:24 am

i like this model, it is my big Blue whale too since I'm unable to catch the Kaiyodo one Very Happy

Your pics are excellent Applause Welcome on STS cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Blue Whale   Schleich Blue Whale Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Blue Whale
Page 1 of 1