Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?

Go down 
+3
Bloodrayne
widukind
Stu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stu

Stu

Country/State : Australia / Queensland

Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:11 am

Apart from eBay where can I buy Kitan Club figurines such as their sealife, please? scratch

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 am

Send a message to brettnj :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 pm

What widukind means is that Brettnj is a member on this forum and he can get his hands on almost any kind of Japanese figures.
Brettnj is trustworthy and reliable and will always try to get you the best deal.
I think anyone who has dealt with him can confirm that.
You could contact him and explain what you are looking for by using the Memberlist.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
What widukind means is that Brettnj is a member on this forum and he can get his hands on almost any kind of Japanese figures.
Brettnj is trustworthy and reliable and will always try to get you the best deal.
I think anyone who has dealt with him can confirm that.
You could contact him and explain what you are looking for by using the Memberlist.

Yes, indeed. Simone is completely right.
I have had many orders from him in the past, always a good deal and the best service!
I thank him for many awesome Japanese animals in my collection Very Happy

Stu

Country/State : Australia / Queensland

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Thank you Widukind for your reply. Very Happy

Thank you Bloodrayne for making things clear. Applause

I have made quite a few purchases of Kitan Club items on eBay and when they eventually arrive in Australia, I'll have a clearer picture of my needs before contacting Brettnj. study

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 am

Very useful tip! Thanks, widukind :-) Is brettnj able to get figurines at cheaper prices than the very expensive ones seen in eBay?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Very useful tip! Thanks, widukind :-) Is brettnj able to get figurines at cheaper prices than the very expensive ones seen in eBay?

yes and no. Core prices might be cheaper but he charges separately for shipping (twice if it has to come to him first) plus both he and his sources in Japan have fees. So, sometimes things come out cheaper, sometimes not.
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Blaine's response was partially true when he wrote it but not at all at this point as now we ship all orders directly from Japan (unless someone requests otherwise) which is far less expensive than shipping from the US.

Thanks for all of the kind words.
Brett
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:59 pm

Kitan Club is a tough call as they can be horrendously expensive no matter how you get them.

Regardless of cost, Brett and his contacts are the best way to find and safely secure desired figures. They have even gone out-of-their way to hunt down specific items of interest in the various auctions and sites.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Thanks! This consult was made long time ago before I bought some via Brettjn :) I was quite satisfied with his transactions and probably I will order again in the future :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?   Where to buy Kitan Club figurines? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Kitan Club figurines?
Page 1 of 1