Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich may want to cooperate :-D

Go down 
+9
LeeAnn
Roger
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Dum_my
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich may want to cooperate :-D Empty
PostSubject: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:53 am

Yesterday the Admins got a PM from a nice lady, who is the Digital Marketing Manager for Schleich Very Happy

She writes that Schleich now has a shop with specials, - unfortunately so far only for Germany and Austria, but it may get expanded.
Read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But there are also great news for all of us , - she writes that Schleich is considering more co-operation with us. cheers bounce cheers

For years many collectors have been frustrated by being so totally ignored by Shleich, - now there seems to be light ahead sunny cheers

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:23 pm

That are some great news! Very Happy Let's see what will happen in the future. :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

bounce

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Great news! cheers sunny Applause bounce

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:14 am

Let hope so

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:29 am

It is indeed a very good news for STS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:40 am

This could be a major change!
Curious how they Will cooperate with us Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:48 am

That's wonderful! Schleich is the most collected brand among our community members and surely the most popular around. The collectability is half way to turn a company successful and desired for long years. Certain niche products, have essentially collectors as their main customers even if the standard itens have their target among children. Though, collectors give something very special to a brand... it is called prestige. Prestige is very easy to destroy but very hard to build. Collectors also give to it a special presence online that is an essential tool these days to promote any kind of product. Very Happy Do it Schleich,! cheers

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 am

Oh! You're an Admin now! Congrats my friend cheers cheers cheers

Back on topic, this is great news Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Being a Dinosaur collector, i hope they can take what we want seriously as well. I want them to remake there Ornithopods but they did not seem to care about them AT ALL>

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Such great news! Will she what they have to offer STS :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:24 pm

This does sound like really great news! It's wonderful that they seem eager to cooperate.

Quote :
Being a Dinosaur collector, i hope they can take what we want seriously as well.

I know what you mean. Even though Schleich dinosaurs have a certain charm, they're not very realistic and they don't have a consistent scale.

The one thing I wish they would change is to bring back their larger line of dogs. They truly had some of the best dog figures around. They can even keep making smaller ones but as part of their horse series.

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:02 pm

So great news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich may want to cooperate :-D   Schleich may want to cooperate :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich may want to cooperate :-D
Page 1 of 1