Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2017 STS Banner contest

Go down 
+19
JamesPanda
Anne from Norway
LeeAnn
bun2013
widukind
barracudacat
costicuba
Brunno
Tylosaurus
Stu
NightLioness
JonasV
Rossano
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Vote for your favourite 2017 STS banner
Banner 1
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap2% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Banner 2
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap26% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 33 ]
Banner 3
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap29% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 36 ]
Banner 4
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap10% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 13 ]
Banner 5
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap11% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 14 ]
Banner 6
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap18% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 23 ]
Banner 7
 The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3% The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 126

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Wow wish all the contestants the best !! I voted randomly for one of them cheers , because all deserve a vote !!! and all participants are winners which is what I feel every year since I joined STS !! I love the present December Banner too !!!
I love you

.. and stupid comments wont affect the spirit of STS !! which is special !! Crocodile

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:16 am

I always look again at the banners. But until now, I could made no decision. Every banner has it own special focus and the ideas are really good.

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am

Good luck for all contestants!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, the breathtakingly suspenseful 2017 STS Banner contest is closed.

I first want to congratulate all the competitors. You were seven and you are all as important as the winner. Our forum can be very proud to see so much talented members spending their time and energy for this annual rendez-vous. I wish we will see more and more candidates in the future. sunny

No work will be lost because every banner in competition will be the STS Banner for two days and will join the STS Logo museum. farao

I also want to thanks the voters. We were 71 for 2014, 124 for 2015 and 156 for 2016!  Even with 126 votes for 2017, it is still honorable after a kind of sleepy year  Wink

The 2017 Banner will be the n°3. Big congratulation to its creator Idimp who compete for the first time. cheers

The brave artists in competition were:

Banner 1: Florian
Banner 2: LeeAnn
Banner 3: Idimp
Banner 4: Signatus
Banner 5: Donhill
Banner 6: Kinojun
Banner 7: Lucky Luke

BIG CONGRATULATION   Applause

The first new banner will take place the first day of 2017 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks for keeping another STS tradtion, Christophe and I also want to congratulate all participants. cheers These banners are really wonderful and it was indeed my wife who made the choice. She voted in LeeAnn's logo but that's not important. It is nice to see some of our usual participants keeping their contributions to this contest but it is also wonderful to have new members participating. I was particularly curious to know who was the author of number 7. I also suspected there was someone from European Space Agency in our forum. It is Jean-Luc, I should suspected it before and it explains why he is so addicted in birds. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:23 pm

WOW !!! It was a very close run between the many great suggestions !!!

And a quite new mamber's work won ! CONGRATULATIONS to Idimp, and to all of us for getting such a great banner to look at for almost a year Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:46 am

Congratulations Idimp! Very Happy Everyone did a fantastic job this year, so many lovely logos to look at!

And thank you everyone who voted for mine, to come in second place and only be 3 votes away is a huge honor and it means a lot to me cheers

Roger wrote:
Thanks for keeping another STS tradtion, Christophe and I also want to congratulate all participants. cheers These banners are really wonderful and it was indeed my wife who made the choice. She voted in LeeAnn's logo but that's not important. It is nice to see some of our usual participants keeping their contributions to this contest but it is also wonderful to have new members participating. I was particularly curious to know who was the author of number 7. I also suspected there was someone from European Space Agency in our forum. It is Jean-Luc, I should suspected it before and it explains why he is so addicted in birds. Laughing

Roger, please thank your wife for voting for mine! I love you I'm glad she liked it Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 9:15 am

Now comes the time when we can se all ther wonderful banners at the place they were ment to be. Very Happy
They sort of come alive !
Today it is the one with two flying birds, and we see how beautyful it is Shocked cheers

Thankyou to all the contestants, and  to Christophe, for your wonderful ideas and great work Applause Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 9:38 am

I have the great privilege to welcome every work, one by one, and to keep the secret until the last minute Very Happy

Each time I open a PM is like opening up a new present, it is always a very precious moment.

So each year I am the first winner but the real one is the STS forum, because each banner is a great gift and each competitor is a STSanta Claus. Every year I am waiting for your banners and I'm so happy to open this topic. This is STS spirit and , yes, every banner is beautiful and there is so much winners, more than seven Wink
Back to top Go down
idimp

idimp

Country/State : /

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 am

Thank you everyone who voted for mine! It's an honor representing the banner despite being a new user.

LeeAnn, you have been an excellent rival! Great banner!  Applause

Kikimalou, why only two days? They deserve more days. I only got 29% of the votes, I don't deserve 95% of the time. It's not fair to them.  Wink  Very Happy

Happy New Year to everybody.  santa
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 12:30 pm

idimp wrote:
Thank you everyone who voted for mine! It's an honor representing the banner despite being a new user.

LeeAnn, you have been an excellent rival! Great banner!  Applause

Kikimalou, why only two days? They deserve more days. I only got 29% of the votes, I don't deserve 95% of the time. It's not fair to them.  Wink  Very Happy

Happy New Year to everybody.  santa

First, Idimp, big congratulation Applause

Now, why only two days ? scratch  Because it was only one day before Wink  Because it is a contest and we need a winner, so I'm sorry but it is you for 2017 Laughing

Nevertheless if members want to change the rules for 2018, we can discuss Wink
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Bravo cheers !! and congrats to all seven !! and the new member who came out with most votes !! the suspense was nice to know who did what at the end !! i almost went with Jean Luc's space adventure bounce but i had decided to just vote randomly for a number as all banners are beautiful !!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:08 pm

cheers Big congratulation Idimp! cheers  For me the decision was not easy.
I agree with Idimp, we have so many beautiful banners 2017. Would it not be a waste of banners, if we can see the other ones only for two more days? Maybe a few more days perhaps for each, they are simply too nice ? bom

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:17 am

Congratulations to the competitor of the banners, to have dared something! Bravos to the winner! The essential to get pleasure and participate; The ranking remains secondary! Very Happy cheers Applause
Often the imperfection makes more human, this Forum proves the professionals are close to the amateurs and it feels, there is no competition just an exchange;
STS is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for people who come together and discuss together and a perfect osmosis between the members! bounce drunken Wink
That's what I like .... Rogério I'm not a member of the European Space Agency. scratch confused The birds were more rare in my figurines, it is after the visit of the zoo of Bauval, which poses an impressive collection of birds, that is triggered the birds mania .. affraid geek jocolor . I hope it is very Contagious ......; Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 am

I liked all projects and I would like to say big congratulations to the winner!! Wonderful banner indeed! Very Happy cheers

I voted for banner number 5, I like the simplicity, the composition and unusual perspective, and I think it shows the spirit of collecting in a nice way Very Happy I loved also number 2 and 6 and I had to think quite long before deciding my vote.

One more time big thank you to all participants and congratulations to all of you! Fantastic works!! I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 pm

If everyone agree, I'm ok for one week for each banner Wink

Jean-Luc, you are absolutely right cheers
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
If everyone agree, I'm ok for one week for each banner

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Quote :
If everyone agree, I'm ok for one week for each banner

Now this sounds like a great solution!

I love this week's bird banner. It's very sophisticated looking.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 pm

I find it fine that each banner will be on top for a week. Maybe, next year, we will need a real STS logo or lettering to be included as part of the banner to turn the forum easily identifiable even when banner is modified. Idea

lucky luke wrote:
Rogério I'm not a member of the European Space Agency. scratch confused The birds were more rare in my figurines, it is after the visit of the zoo of Bauval, which poses an impressive collection of birds, that is triggered the birds mania .. affraid geek jocolor . I hope it is very Contagious ......; Laughing

I was just kidding Luc, I love your spacial project and actually, I'd love to work in a place like ESA. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Absolutely cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:28 pm

I really really like all banners and your choice for one week , for every banner is excellent Applause
Congratulations for the banner winner Idimp cheers
It is a wonderful one and it was also my choice :)
But I also like very much the others ..they are so different and with so much personality :)
Bravo Florian, LeeAnn, Signatus, Donhill, Kinojun, Lucky Luke Applause Applause Applause

Florian, the first week banner is beautiful ! Lovely photo of you cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:29 am

What brand ist the black/yellow snake of the right side in banner 5 ?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2017 STS Banner contest    The 2017 STS Banner contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2017 STS Banner contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2