Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround

Go down 
+12
JamesPanda
75senta75
Rita1992
Saarlooswolfhound
Night Elf
Kikimalou
landrover
Taos
Melekh
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
16 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:17 am

Ok, let`s see the first walkaround of RECUR model :)

I really like Dogo Argentino dogs and when I saw, that Recur made one, which was looking very nice on photos, so I was very curious
to see, how it`s looking on real.
So I bought one..and I have to say, I like it on real too :)
It is a nice sculpted model...
About the material of the model, Michael explained to us, that the products are made of soft pvc outside and pp cotton inside..
Now, I`ll try to give a bit more information :
The idea of the models is almost like the idea of some of the Safari Wonders models, but the pvc material is a bit more soft.

About the quality of the model, the two parts are not glued so perfect and it is too visible.
I think Recur, have to work on that , to improve it ..,
but the model is painted ok. It is not only white..it has also other colors, which is nice :)

And yes, it is big Very Happy

Now let`s see some photos :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some closeup photos :

I like, that they gave more details with painting...like these spots for example

Let`s see the size of this Dogo , together with the Collecta American Staffordshire Terrier:

And one more photo, for more clear size idea :

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 am

A nice dog figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 am

A beautyful model indeed cheers

Our vetenary's wife had one ( without cropped ears), and it was a very impressive dog, and very friendly.
Quite an experience to stroke such a huge bundle of muscle while it was wagging the tail happily Laughing

Unfortunately it was not friendly to other dogs , which was a major problem , of course, and they had to get rid of it Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Kosta, you keep sharing very interesting topics and figures either unknown or not very well known yet as it is the case of this Recur dog.
I understand the concept and that they want to explore a niche of market with some different solutions. As a collector of relatively small pvc solide figures, I just wished it was a traditional figure in terms of size and manufacturing. The work is good, no doubts of it. Maybe, someday, Recur will present these animals in smaller versions. As a large figure to be displayed, it looks serious enough, as a toy for kids I think it is excellent. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Thank you Andreas, Susanne and Roger for your comments :)

Roger wrote:
As a collector of relatively small pvc solide figures, I just wished it was a traditional figure in terms of size and manufacturing. The work is good, no doubts of it. Maybe, someday, Recur will present these animals in smaller versions.

Yeah Roger, I also wish that, because some of the Recur models are sculpted very nice ..and if they are in smaller scale, will be great for us Very Happy
For example , they have very very good looking male Kangaroo and I want a model like this, but...too big for our taste Mad
Also, the other dogs look very nice too...

Please Recur, make us happy with a new line of models in the future :)

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 pm

I have this dog also, and I love it Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Lovely model!! Applause Applause Applause

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:27 am

Is spectacular figure,great pose.

I like his size too. Beautiful close up.

Thanks for sharing.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am

Thank you very much Kosta for this walkaround Very Happy

You perfectly explained the plus and minus of this model and I hope Recur will improve on that.

About the size, I feel it works better with dinosaurs and Marine mammals, nevertheless painting and sculpting are very good.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:41 pm

What a wonderful model! I prefer a smaller size, although it hasn't stopped me from buying some Wildlife Wonders and Incredible Creatures scale models from Safari Ltd.

I have a Cane Corso at home, which is a similar breed. He is opposite of this dog: still has his ears but has a docked tail (breeders had already done it). Still, I think I will definitely want this model. It looks closer to him than my Papo Neapolitan Mastiff. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Wow, what a beautiful dog. This is an interesting dog breed because for once the breeders tried to put a lot of thought into it to avoid some major health issues. Very impressive dog, I wish I could meet one in person. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Rita1992

Country/State : China

PostSubject: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:18 am

Thank you so much and your suggestions were report to our Engineering Department.
Nice workaround and I love it so much. Very Happy I love you santa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 am

A really very expressive model.

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:35 pm

cheers a beautiful figure !! And a nice review too !! It can blend well with the wildlife wonders series too Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:50 pm

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
As a collector of relatively small pvc solide figures, I just wished it was a traditional figure in terms of size and manufacturing. The work is good, no doubts of it. Maybe, someday, Recur will present these animals in smaller versions.

Yeah Roger, I also wish that, because some of the Recur models are sculpted very nice ..and if they are in smaller scale, will be great for us Very Happy
For example , they have very very good looking male Kangaroo and I want a model like this, but...too big for our taste Mad
Also, the other dogs look very nice too...

Please Recur, make us happy with a new line of models in the future :)

Yes, if we ask and Rita keeps reporting to the correct department, soon or later we will see some great figures in smaller size. Very Happy

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Actually, this figure is in top 10 on my list of mass produced dog replicas, regarding anatomy. Wonderful work, if only that seams would be gone Crying or Very sad
Just look at that loose skin, natural muscle definition, beautiful...

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:45 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Actually, this figure is in top 10 on my list of mass produced dog replicas, regarding anatomy. Wonderful work, if only that seams would be gone Crying or Very sad

Exactly !! Applause Applause well said

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:50 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Actually, this figure is in top 10 on my list of mass produced dog replicas, regarding anatomy. .........

This is serious praise from an expert in mastif-type breeds cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 11:13 am

Susanne wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] schrieb:
   Actually, this figure is in top 10 on my list of mass produced dog replicas, regarding anatomy. .........

This is serious praise from an expert in mastif-type breeds cheers

I thought the same when I read that. Very Happy

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks ladies but I'm far from expert, just a fanatical fan Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:21 am

Thank you everybody, for your comments :)

Rita1992 wrote:
Thank you so much and your suggestions were report to our Engineering Department.
Nice workaround and I love it so much. Very Happy  I love you  santa

Thank you very much Rita :)

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Excellent model! I'm not too familiar with this company, but they seem to make really fantastic dogs. This one as well as their collie and Samoyed are particularly nice. I'm really hoping to see them make a Doberman, German shepherd, or Border Collie.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Excellent model!  I'm not too familiar with this company, but they seem to make really fantastic dogs.  This one as well as their collie and Samoyed are particularly nice.  I'm really hoping to see them make a Doberman, German shepherd, or Border Collie.

I vote for the border collie! cheers Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround    RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

RECUR - Dogo Argentino - Walkaround
Page 1 of 1