Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Was going through listings on eBay (wolf figures because I'm always looking for the K&M Gray wolf from the bulk series. Laughing ) and found this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The seller had it listed as a "wolf with boy" but I think instead it is supposed to be a Malamute with an Inuit child. As much as I don't really collect action figure style animals, I decided to buy it. Malamutes seem to be one of the few breeds that aren't commonly represented in figure form unlike the Siberian Husky.

So I really like the fact that I'll have more than one Malamute in my collection now!

Once I recieve it, I will be sure to do a small walkaround of it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 am

Interesting

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:34 am

Takara Tomy is making excellent Playmobil Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 am

Arrrhw ! They are SO lovely cheers

Please, remeber to show us pictures when you get them bounce bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:32 am

It is listed as a a wolf indeed.
Other animals from Ania series released in late 2016 are: brown bear, okapi, flamingo, (orca, dolphin, rockhoper penguin and humboldt penguin), Indian rhinoceros, reticulated giraffe, pair of owls, (calf, piglet, capybara baby, Golden Retriever, duck) and... scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Other animals from Ania series released in late 2016 are: brown bear, okapi, flamingo, (orca, dolphin, rockhoper penguin and humboldt penguin), Indian rhinoceros, reticulated giraffe, pair of owls, (calf, piglet, capybara baby, Golden Retriever, duck) and... scratch

I think I saw a Steller's sea eagle too. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:31 am

Where? Suspect

I don't collect action figures but it seems Takara Tomy and Kaiyodo are working hard to compete Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Where? Suspect

I don't collect action figures but it seems Takara Tomy and Kaiyodo are working hard to compete Very Happy

Here is the Steller's sea eagle. Ania series is really big.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:32 am

The Ania's are actually fairly small...at least the ones i have are small. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:57 pm

It seems Tamanduas are everywhere those last years Laughing

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Oooh! Nice! While I try not to collect too many cats, the silver tabby is tempting. Laughing

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Wonderful Christophe, anteaters are not too many! So, this tamandua and armadillo are very welcome. Is it a Pampas cat and a monk seal?

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm

So, this tamandua and armadillo are very welcome.

Puzzles rogério... Puzzles Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:30 am

They could be interesting :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:49 pm

So, this tamandua and armadillo are very welcome.

Puzzles rogério... Puzzles Laughing

Laughing Don't get me puzzled! Wink
I've found that they're sold as:
American Shorthair
Djungarian Hamster and Golden hamster
Southern tamandua
Armadillo
Harbor seal

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:32 am

Applause Applause Applause

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

As the set Christophe is presenting is number 3, I don't know if two previous sets were already presented. So I decided to share here:

Gacha Gacha, Ania Animal Adventure
Set 1
Lion cub
Giant panda cub
American alligator
Sperm whale calf
Giant squid

Set 2
Shiba pupy
Sea otter
Kangaroo
Alpaca baby
Komodo dragon

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 am

Many new animals.............I need money scratch scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 am

Nice

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 am

That lion cub is the cutest drunken But the others look very nice as well! Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Great !!! Thankyou for sharing cheers

Grippen

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Great! where can I buy that Part 3 set?

Is it a set or simply advertisement of the complete wave? Maybe that cat is to big for my purposes.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:01 am

New Takara TOMY set has been released! I just purchased the red fox seperate from the set. (And yes, her head can be turned.)
I also really like the mama duck with her two ducklings.

Here's the whole set:

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:09 am

And one chameleon for me please bounce

The duck and fox are also very tempting.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 am

The duck is interesting

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Very nice! Those tiny ducklings are just the cutest drunken

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Oooh, these are so cute! <3

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Anyone know a good online shop where to buy these?
Polar bear, brown bear, panda, panda cub... I like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 am

I love the geographic, ecologic, and taxonomic diversity in these sets, even if there is nothing specifically for me...yet :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 am

If they aren't available on eBay, you could try AliExpress or Taobao. You can use iDeal for both sites. But maybe someone else can help you out with a better shop!

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 pm

If they aren't available on eBay, you could try AliExpress or Taobao. You can use iDeal for both sites. But maybe someone else can help you out with a better shop!

I can help with these links :

Both of them are from one seller from Aliexpress. I have been buying from him many times ..
Dutch Bear, please check also all his items for sale, because maybe you will find a bear models, which you still miss ...
like maybe Eikoh ..or other japanese models ...
This seller has a lot of interesting models..many of them are original....and also a lot of copies ( Shcleich...).. but you will recognize them easily Wink

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Thnks i will look into it tonight.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:24 am

If someone is getting them and could help me with the fox it would be great! cheers

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 am

If someone is getting them and could help me with the fox it would be great! cheers

Roger, I can order the fox very easily from eBay for you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:28 am

Roger, I can order the fox very easily from eBay for you. Very Happy

Thanks Fallon and sorry for taking so long to reply. Sleep We'll work it through private message then. :)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Special Limited Edition set available for Christmas

(Of course I snatched up one immediately Laughing )

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Ohhh! They are beautyful drunken

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:00 pm

There's a special Chinese New Year set of the Shiba Inus as well:

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Arrrhw drunken

They are SO wonderful cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   

Back to top Go down

Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set
Page 1 of 1