Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint

Go down 
+5
jarda
Roger
widukind
Robert
PeGe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello,
was an intense year. I didn't find much time to repaint, but Anna sent me a Mojo Thylacine to repaint. I wanted to do this since it came out to show it's really underrated.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by PeGe on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Beautiful repaint! Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Great repaint :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm

new pictures added to the first post

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Ana's sculpt defintively deserved a better paintwork. In this case, a much better paintwork. Very Happy
You have to get the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 2:56 am

Figure with perfect sculpt and idiotic paintwork... Terrible example, how can incompetent paintwork degrade very nice figure of my favorite species Sad Perfect work, Philipp, way better than the original Mojo sh*t! Applause
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:52 am

Nice repaint, the Thylacines aremaybe extinctt but at least you save one Applause

It fits perfectly with Joan's female thylacine.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Roger wrote:
Ana's sculpt defintively deserved a better paintwork. In this case, a much better paintwork. Very Happy
You have to get the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat

Thanks Rogerio.
I know this southlands one is hyped a lot right now. But to be honest: I like the details of mouth and especially the hindlegs, but proportions are odd and it looks like Schleich covered a Papo fantasy creature to have a weird thing to eat Bayala elves or pink ponies,.. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm

PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Rogerio.
I know this southlands one is hyped a lot right now. But to be honest: I like the details of mouth and especially the hindlegs, but proportions are odd and it looks like Schleich covered a Papo fantasy creature to have a weird thing to eat Bayala elves or pink ponies,.. Very Happy

Shocked Really scratch So the Southland Replicas Thylacine I have in hand is a miracle, it doesn't look at all like the one you are talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Just amazing. What an improvement.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 9:19 pm

I was wondering how the Mojö thylacine would look with a more detailed paintjob, absolutely fantastic result!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint   mojo - Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun Thylacine Thylacinus cynocephalus repaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: