Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita1992

Country/State : China

Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  Empty
PostSubject: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 am

Hi, it me again. Cool
Today, I would like to share Tyrannosaur & Triceratops with you. Hope you would love it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Also if you have any suggestions, please let me know I love you I love you I love you
The size of Triceratops is 23.8 x 6.8 x 11.8 cm
The size of Tyrannosaur is 20.5 x 15.5 x 13.5 cm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Battle:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:41 am

Uhhh! Drama !! affraid

Poor Tric ! However it is a good thing that it looks like he is just playing dead, and Rex is not sure he knows what to do now ! Good models that don't really hurt each other Laughing

Wonderful photos, great fantasy, and beautyful models, - especially I love the triceratops. drunken

Rita1992

PostSubject: Re:SUSANNE   Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 am

Thank you so much. Applause
Yes, the T-Rex would really hurt Triceratops . Both of them are soft. I just want to make them looks like more active. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Have a nice day. santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Nice figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes, triceratops is also my favorite and Susanne is right, it is just playing dead, we can see it through its suspended legs. Laughing
Those are very classic representations of both animals, I find them interesting and surely the softer material works in a very positive way with these massive figures. Sauropods are especially unpleasant to play when they're solide pvc. I believe that if you use this kind of manufacturing in your sauropods together with unusual species choices and some scientific acuracy, you'll grab the atention of dino collectors in general and not only children. I hope you keep showing us more walk arounds of Recur figures and we may in future created a dedicated section to the company. Another suggestion, you can make in traditional pvc small figures of unusual small dinosaur species that nobody did before but first let your sales consolidate. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re:widukind   Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:56 am

Thank you so much I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Rita1992

PostSubject: Re:Roger   Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:17 am

Thank you so much for your kindly suggestion.
Yes, our R & D department will be processing new product line: small PVC figures (not only dinosaur but also other animal) Razz
In 2017, we will do more scientific research and make sure the product more accurately.
More figure will be coming soon Applause Applause Applause
Thanks again. sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Rita1992 wrote:
Thank you so much for your kindly suggestion.
Yes, our R & D department will be processing new product line: small PVC figures (not only dinosaur but also other animal) Razz
In 2017, we will do more scientific research and make sure the product more accurately.
More figure will be coming soon Applause Applause Applause
Thanks again. sunny

Rita, comments like these make us very happy! Looking forward to see if Recur keeps surprising us. bounce bounce

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Two of my favorites! Thankyou!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops    Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops  Empty

Back to top Go down

Recur-Tyrannosaur VS Triceratops
Page 1 of 1