Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Science and Nature news for 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Science and Nature news for 2017   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:14 am

This is not news to everyone once our friend Kosta had already informed us about it opportunely.
Though, a topic to new Science and Nature was needed.
The company, in 2016, released a new series called Zoo Animal Replicas that is presented as new for 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study
These figures measure around 7 cm, much in line with their smaller series and represent non Australian or New Zealand fauna.
Fantastic walk arounds of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and also of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can already be seen through these links, both courtesy of Kosta! cat

... and what about our beloved Australian animals? Yes, if you were patient enough to read until this point, I can tell you that they may be not forgoten, I commented on their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I suggest you to follow, in a post about the black-flanked rock-wallaby, that it could be a great figure to add to their small animal replicas. The answer was that it is in their agenda for 2017! Shocked bounce bounce Isn't it formidable? Let's hope and we will have two Australian companies in full charge providing to us wonderful figures of Southlands fauna.

75901 African Elephant
75902 Giraffe
75903 Sumatran Tiger
75904 Cheetah
75905 Red Panda
75906 Dromedary Camel

* 4 last of the list are also available as keychains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:26 am

They are nice models, but I would of course have liked to see more interesting species...and preferably from Australia scratch

Anyway, thankyou for starting this topic.
It is certainly a must for The Forum Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:22 am

Thank you for this topic Roger cheers
Like I showed, i have already the Tiger and the Red panda, and i`m very happy with them.
I like also this Dromedary Camel ..it look`s really nice made it .. but when I ordered them from MiniZoo, they didn`t have this camel..and they still don`t have it..

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:07 am

Thanks Sad

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:53 pm

You're welcome, as I mentioned at the end of the first post. It may be possible that more Australian animals will be released in future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you for this topic Roger cheers
Like I showed, i have already the Tiger and the Red panda, and i`m very happy with them.
I like also this Dromedary Camel ..it look`s really nice made it .. but when I ordered them from MiniZoo, they didn`t have this camel..and they still don`t have it..

That's a fact, the camel is not even at Minizoo online shop and it is also not present in the Science and Nature Australia website. The only place I can find it is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it is the only figure from the series that is out of stock. farao

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CathB

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Of all these models, the camel looks the best - it is an attractive model in a slightly different pose from other brands, and it looks realistic. The red panda is also quite good. The tiger, cheetah and giraffe lack finesse and a touch of creativity, but are okay. The elephant though is laughable. What are the gouges criss-crossing its back and sides in aide of? And the apparent application of mascara?
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 am

we could add some of these models (the better ones) to our collections as juveniles/babies to complement larger sized models.

thanks for sharing. The camel is indeed sculpted really well and I like the red panda but not the others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature news for 2017   

Back to top Go down

Science and Nature news for 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1