Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

First Time Painting a Model Horse...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakreeno

Country/State : California

PostSubject: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:44 pm

This is the first model horse I've painted. It's cheap-ish model I like. I wanted to try to paint it. I have no idea how to do it, what paints to use or anything. I NEED HELP!!!! I'd like to paint realistically with the right paints (or pastels). I'd like any advice. Thank you!

Arabian Mare Dapple Grey:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Last edited by Sakreeno on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 pm

WOW !!! Is that really your first attempt ? affraid
...and is that really a cheap model ? Shocked Shocked

It is BEAUTYFUL !!!! cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:36 pm

Is it a Grand Champions what you call a cheap horse? It is wonderfully painted. I believe you'll find good suggestions from the good painters of this forum but you also can find a lot of tips just browsing this section on forum. Check also tutorials! study Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sakreeno

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:00 am

Thank you, guys! Well, it's not cheap, it's not a Breyer or Schleich or such. I do like it. I'm just saying it isn't expensive.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Your first attempt was so good, and it was a grey! Absolutely amazing.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Painting a Model Horse...   

Back to top Go down

First Time Painting a Model Horse...
Page 1 of 1