Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great news about Animals of Australia series!

Go down 
+10
Pardofelis
jhudstone
landrover
lucky luke
widukind
Masoud
jarda
SUSANNE
Duck-Anch-Amun
Roger
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Great news about Animals of Australia series! Empty
PostSubject: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:27 pm

I received a very exciting official contact from Science and Nature and I have some good news to share with all! Very Happy
After the release of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] featuring non Australian animals, we feared that Animals of Australia collection was being discontinued.
I received the information that 5 new replicas are planned to be released during this year! bounce A smaller version of the rock wallaby, a wedge-tailed eagle (Aquila audax) and a Kea (Nestor notabilis) are among them. I recall that in 2013 a kea was also planned but a kakapo was released instead.
The Katipo spider, that was previously a NZ exclusive, will be in March added to Australian range what means it will be easier to get. It is the same mold as the redback spider, but with a different painting.
It seems Science and Nature also wants our suggestions to future releases so please start thinking in it. bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wedge-tailed eagle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Keas

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Great news, indeed Very Happy Was waiting so long for a smaller version of the rock-wallaby, that I now bought the colorata one. But the eagle and the kea are very interesting too :) I´m still surprise, that a kea wasn´t released by the greater companies yet, cause this bird is very often seen in zoos.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:08 pm

A KEA affraid  WOW !! bounce cheers Applause cheers

It has been on my wishlist for years and years !!
I know that they can be a pest, - but aren't they the craziest, funniest birds in the world ? Laughing

Thankyou, thankyou, S&N, for getting on with your core competence again, - and thankyou, Roger for bringing these wonderful news Applause Very Happy

( We really need a hugs-smiley Wink  Laughing )

PS : Do you know what the 5th model will be ?

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:06 am

Thanks for that great info, Roger! ... and - Susanne is right: We know Rock-wallaby, Kea, Eagle, Katipo and ??? question
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 pm

I only received information about these, I believe other figures are still under discussion. These figures are not for 2017 catalogue once it is already out. Much probably they'll be released late in the year and included in 2018 catalogue.
I don't think katipo is one of the 5 so, we only know 3. I suggested that they should make a different rock-wallaby species in smaller size as they did with possums. A dark-flanked rock-wallaby was my suggestion. bounce Likely it will be another yellow-footed wallaby what is also good, I think.
Maybe the 5th figure will depende [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce

Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Phantastic news :)

Australian brands will be better and better :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 5:17 pm

widukind wrote:
Phantastic news :)

Australian brands will be better and better :)

Very Happy cheers drunken bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Wonderful news. more animals to our collections. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Not wanting to break the enthusiasm, I want to informe that those were announced as projects in 2017 but the ones that were released in 2018 are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No more news unfortunately. Sad

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Wait for my next zoo news on saturday :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jhudstone

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:03 pm

So I have always enjoyed this line and so i check for the latest catalogs periodically - and the new one is here, and it lists four new figures on p.51 - a Orange Bellied Parrot, a Magpie, a Wedge-Tailed Eagle, and a small version of the rock wallaby!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:17 pm

WOW study ........ these three birds are fantastic Applause

it's the best news today. I love you I love you

jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:28 pm

Great news, thank you Jack!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 pm

I checked them. Lovely! Shame that the measurements are not specified. I always wanted a yellow-footed rock wallaby for my collection, but the Science and Nature one was too large. So the new smaller one maybe can fit in my collection! Anybody know how much it will measure?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:08 am

Many thanks. The magpie is a absolutly must have. The other new figures i will also add in my zoo :)

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:36 pm

The Magpie is a must-have for me and as I´ve still problems to purchause the US yowies, the orange-bellied-parrot will be a nice addition, too. Fot the rock wallaby, I´m happy that they now after this long time release a smaller figurine.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Bravos, to have absolutely in my collection, beautiful figures Very Happy Applause cheers bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Those are really good news, Jack! Thanks for keeping us informed. Very Happy

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:40 pm

Friends no one has news of Sciences & Nature have already been half year full year?
I'm waiting for news from the birds!

cheers study scratch Shocked arrow Cool Very Happy drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:51 am

I like these new birds too, I asked in two e-shops, both sellers confirmed these will be available in September :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 pm

jarda wrote:
I like these new birds too, I asked in two e-shops, both sellers confirmed these will be available in September :)
Idea

Very Happy Applause drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:56 pm

jarda wrote:

bounce bounce Applause Applause cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 9:07 am

Good news

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:28 pm

lucky luke wrote:
jarda wrote:
 Idea

Very Happy Applause drunken bounce

Rolling Eyes bounce bounce scratch study drunken jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news about Animals of Australia series!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next