Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Great news about Animals of Australia series!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:27 pm

I received a very exciting official contact from Science and Nature and I have some good news to share with all! Very Happy
After the release of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] featuring non Australian animals, we feared that Animals of Australia collection was being discontinued.
I received the information that 5 new replicas are planned to be released during this year! bounce A smaller version of the rock wallaby, a wedge-tailed eagle (Aquila audax) and a Kea (Nestor notabilis) are among them. I recall that in 2013 a kea was also planned but a kakapo was released instead.
The Katipo spider, that was previously a NZ exclusive, will be in March added to Australian range what means it will be easier to get. It is the same mold as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but with a different painting.
It seems Science and Nature also wants our suggestions to future releases so please start thinking in it. bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wedge-tailed eagle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Keas

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Great news, indeed Very Happy Was waiting so long for a smaller version of the rock-wallaby, that I now bought the colorata one. But the eagle and the kea are very interesting too :) I´m still surprise, that a kea wasn´t released by the greater companies yet, cause this bird is very often seen in zoos.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:08 pm

A KEA affraid  WOW !! bounce cheers Applause cheers

It has been on my wishlist for years and years !!
I know that they can be a pest, - but aren't they the craziest, funniest birds in the world ? Laughing

Thankyou, thankyou, S&N, for getting on with your core competence again, - and thankyou, Roger for bringing these wonderful news Applause Very Happy

( We really need a hugs-smiley Wink  Laughing )

PS : Do you know what the 5th model will be ?

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:06 am

Thanks for that great info, Roger! ... and - Susanne is right: We know Rock-wallaby, Kea, Eagle, Katipo and ??? question
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 pm

I only received information about these, I believe other figures are still under discussion. These figures are not for 2017 catalogue once it is already out. Much probably they'll be released late in the year and included in 2018 catalogue.
I don't think katipo is one of the 5 so, we only know 3. I suggested that they should make a different rock-wallaby species in smaller size as they did with possums. A dark-flanked rock-wallaby was my suggestion. bounce Likely it will be another yellow-footed wallaby what is also good, I think.
Maybe the 5th figure will depende [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Phantastic news :)

Australian brands will be better and better :)

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   

Back to top Go down

Great news about Animals of Australia series!
Page 1 of 1