Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2017 Hanoverian Mare

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Gwaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

2017 Hanoverian Mare Empty
PostSubject: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 pm

This is Camilla

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Profile Picture

Facing Away

Front

Back

Her head study

Pretty pink bows pale

With sister Elaine

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

She is certainly a lot nicer that the retired one Very Happy

Thankyou for the walkaround Applause

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
She is certainly a lot nicer that the retired one Very Happy

Thankyou for the walkaround Applause

I actually liked the former version better. She had a simplistic beauty around her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:20 am

I curiously was also not very enthusiast of the previous version. I remember seeing it in online shops and thinking that it was not even appealing that is something with what Schleich is good. I think this mare has a much better balance and nicer head/neck design. Very Happy

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you for the walkaround, your mare has really nice shading, congrats.
She is much better than the gelding, I guess. Though there are still some flaws with proportions and conformation, she is more real and less cartoonish. I have no problem with show braided mane, but her braids looks quite strange and that pink... Rolling Eyes

The previous one is for me more like a brood mare, well fed from pastures and ready to deliver a healthy foal, this one looks more like young sporthorse, maybe at the beginning of her trainning (so some body parts aren't fully developed). But this nor the previous one can't beat the 13296 Dressage mare from 2005.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Rosalba

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Am I the only one who really likes the previous Hanoveranian? Hahaha. I really like that model, it is sturdy, correct, and she is just so great to have with her darling foal trotting beside her Wink. I do see why you could consider it bland, but it has so many balanced details about it that it really pleases me. However, this new Hanoveranian mare makes me a little sad. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something weird about her neck and jaw, giving her the impression of a broken neck. She is not collected at all as a dressage horse should be, and her hindquarters seem to be underdeveloped. Also her forelegs are placed too much in front of her chest, something many new Schleich horses seem to be suffering from.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Rosalba wrote:
Am I the only one who really likes the previous Hanoveranian? Hahaha. I really like that model, it is sturdy, correct, and she is just so great to have with her darling foal trotting beside her Wink. I do see why you could consider it bland, but it has so many balanced details about it that it really pleases me. However, this new Hanoveranian mare makes me a little sad. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something weird about her neck and jaw, giving her the impression of a broken neck. She is not collected at all as a dressage horse should be, and her hindquarters seem to be underdeveloped. Also her forelegs are placed too much in front of her chest, something many new Schleich horses seem to be suffering from.

I agree, the previous one is nicer, especially the müller limited edition, I love the paint job on this one.

This model I feel has something sickly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Gwaine wrote:
Rosalba wrote:
Am I the only one who really likes the previous Hanoverian? Hahaha. I really like that model, it is sturdy, correct, and she is just so great to have with her darling foal trotting beside her Wink. I do see why you could consider it bland, but it has so many balanced details about it that it really pleases me. However, this new Hanoverian mare makes me a little sad. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something weird about her neck and jaw, giving her the impression of a broken neck. She is not collected at all as a dressage horse should be, and her hindquarters seem to be underdeveloped. Also, her forelegs are placed too much in front of her chest, something many new Schleich horses seem to be suffering from.

I agree, the previous one is nicer, especially the müller limited edition, I love the paint job on this one.

This model I feel has something sickly.

You mean this one, yes? If yes, I agree completely! Very Happy

I also like that ^ one a lot more than the new one! She has much more natural movement, not so many biomechanical problems and looks relaxed and happy.

The new one has all usual Schleich faults plus a couple of major biomechanical problems that others do not have. The static shoulders in trot, make her look very stiff, in many Schleich horses, it is apparent that creators forgot about shoulder movement. Horse not only moves legs below the elbow but also shoulders with every step. Additionally, the connection of neck and head looks very unnatural, it's completely mixed up and confusing. Hind legs are not the same length, and the difference is much bigger than in any other Schleich horse. So, in my opinion, this one looks like a regress compared to the previous, pleasingly simple, Hanoverian mare. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 pm

I also like the previous mare more than this new. You're absolutely right, Anna and Rosalba, about the conformation and biomechanical issues. I have the regular and the Müller one, both are very nice broodmares.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Hanoverian Mare   2017 Hanoverian Mare Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Hanoverian Mare
Page 1 of 1