Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Those Yowies look very happy in their new home. Glad they got there quickly and safely.

I think they are happy, - I even got myself kicked into dusting their shelf before they moved in !!!! lol!

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 am

Lovely! Congratulations, Susanne Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:39 pm

This week I got a parcel fro Pater Leung, CollectA  cheers

There were two carrier bags, the new catalogue, the AWESOME, beautyful, wonderful Saiga , a Cocker spaniel, and four of the utra-mega-hard-to-get tiny puppies  bounce  cheers  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just can't stop smiling,when I look at this guy !!
You can see a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

The saiga was certainly happy to have company on the long trip, but also very happy that there was an adult dog to help with this gang  Laughing

I LOVE them  I love you

And now the babies are united with their relatives,

Here the Corgies, - I think they are Pembrokes ?  scratch

A close-up of the pup. He is still very young and looks like he opened his eyes not long ago  Very Happy

The Jack Russells, - alway full of fun and trick and joy-of-life  bounce  Laughing

Wep, yep !!! Can you hear him Yepping ?  Laughing

The Westies are a little more reserved, they like to know the people they are around Wink

And the cutest, loveliest Yorkies  Very Happy

I could not decide which picture to show, so you get them both  geek  Laughing

I think that when I become old, I may try to get a yorkie  drunken

Thankyou, CollectA for making 5 of my highest wishes come true cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Big congratulations, especially for the Saiga :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:23 pm

This is so wonderful parcel cheers Applause
The great Saiga and so lovely and charming dogs sunny
Congratulations Susanne :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Oooh cheers drunken drunken
What a wonderful package! Saiga is a must have for sure <3
Those pups are cute! Love how they all have their little personalities Very Happy

And the catalogues and the bag, such goodies from CollectA drunken drunken

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Congrats! Those puppies are just too cute! Love them!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

I love them! Congrats! Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Thankyou, dear friends cheers Very Happy Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Oh big congrats! I know you've been searching for a long time, and now you finally have them! I'm so happy for you, it's great to see the pairs finally together.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 am

This is awesome! Congratulations, Susanne! cheers The saiga is for sure a great model, but this package is just lovely. Any collector would dream of getting such a lot drunken Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 am

Thankyou young ladies queen queen cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:42 am

Great collectas and cute puppies! I've never seen many of these before. They go really nicely with the adults.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Great parcel and great gift Susanne, congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 pm

What lovely, cute puppies and dogs. And what a wonderful Saiga. Congrats Susanne and thanks for the pics. Hurray to CollectA!!!

Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Congrats with so many beautiful 2017 newcomers. Already 5 pages are filled up with wonderful photos and comments, and march is still not at the end! The CollectA parcel with the saiga and the adorable dogs is just drunken drunken drunken I love you I love you
I did not know CollectA had made those puppies. They must be very tiny! Good you had mothers for them. Thanks for sharing photos. Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Thankyou for the kind comments, friends cheers

Tove wrote:
Congrats with so many beautiful 2017 newcomers. Already 5 pages are filled up with wonderful photos and comments, and march is still not at the end! ......Applause

Yes, isn't it fantastic...and most of them are gifts and trades cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm

That's fabulous that you received these very rare puppies. They're almost unknown to many people once they were only sold in boxed sets and never individually. I am glad you have them now. Very Happy
I also remember how tiny is the "large" Yorkshire, so it shows how small is the pup. Very Happy
Congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Several great news here cheers

Alexander has repainted the Schleich cowboy set 42036 from 2009 - 2012 , and I am delighted to be the proud owner Very Happy

Beatrice is an enormously generous person, so when I saw I could help her with two little things from her wishlist, I wanted to give them to her.
But immediately she also wanted to give something to me  Embarassed  Laughing
Look : The ultra-rare first cat, which Bully(land) made back in 1980 - 1982, and a lovely bush too  cheers

So now I even have variations of this lovely kitty  Very Happy  Very Happy

Jonas had got a Schleich horse for repaint, and I mentioned that it was such a shame to repaint that wonderful, old model. It was in such good condition, - much nicer than mine. Rolling Eyes
So Jonas offered to swap them, - and he even sent me a lovely, little appaloosa ! I think it is from a Safari toob, but which one ?  scratch

I have also bought some models  !  Very Happy

Sometimes I can't resist the more silly models, - like this Schleich rainbow-unicorn, and "Ice-cat" from Papo  Laughing

The new seal from Papo, so the pup from last year got a mom !!!  cheers
The pup is  big compared to the adult , and I am not sure they are the same species, but I love them both  Laughing

The Papo mouse got a white friend Very Happy

Here you see  white/grey mouse-couples : Mojo, Papo, and 2 x Bullyland in the back :

The Schleich Forest Animals Babies :

The Schleich Mountain Animals :

And last, not least : The glorious new models from Southland Replicas  cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:42 pm

affraid affraid affraid cheers I love you

Amazing new animals Susanne!
I love the STS generosity <3 It makes so many people, so happy every time!
Not only the people who get the animals, but also the people who see the happiness trough these topics and get inspiration!

Shame on me for not getting any Southland Replicas affraid scratch Shipping is to high I think...

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Phantastic additions Susanne, especially the Southland replicas :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Beatrice achieved a collecting stage that is already hard to find anything missing in her collection. So, it is natural that she feels very thankful to you, it together with her generousity... Wink
I am also glad that you rescued that fullblood horse in such nice condition, it should be almost mandatory, when ther is an old figure to be repainted, just ask first if anyone has another in worst condition and in that way, both figures can be saved.
The Safari TOOB is this one... ... anything strange on it?
The seal pup is a lanugo of the larger one but it should be much smaller indeed.
I like the Schleich mouflon and I hope they sell it loose next year.
Those Southlands are just the stars of the year! Like a Star @ heaven

Those are TOOB horse breeds according with Safari.

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:50 pm

Wonderful additions, Susanne!

Sorry that I have not been on here for a long while and pardon my mentioning of your past additions bit WOW. You have acquired so many!

I am very happy to see those two kitties and the fox have found a place in your collection. Very Happy Wink

Oh my, I never knew there was a variant of the ultra rare Bullyland Cat! Thanks to Yvette I was able to acquire the grey one...but lucky, lucky you to have acquired an additional one of a different color scheme! It's amazing how many different variations of these figures exist!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:29 am

Thankyou, friends flower

Roger wrote:
The Safari TOOB is this one... ... anything strange on it?
Those are TOOB horse breeds according with Safari.

Ohh, yes, thankyou. Very Happy Only this one is painted appaloosa . It is not a repaint Shocked
So that means there must be an olde variation of this toob, with much nicer painted models ? study

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:34 am

Roger wrote:
I like the Schleich mouflon and I hope they sell it loose next year.....

You are so right as always !  Crocodile
In order to get that nice mouflkon, you need to buy the two others too  Suspect Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next