Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

Ups ! Shocked
I forgot to take pictures of these two  :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The snake is really great  Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:11 am

Ana wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! Some really nice arrivals! And the farmers' couple is funny Laughing

Thankyou, Anna Very Happy
Yes, - now I have looked at them for a couple of days, I begin to see the fun too lol!

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 am

affraid ooo la la! What a great bunch of new additions! I recently ordered those German Shepherds and they look better in person than they do in the stock photos. I also really love the blue tang. Very Happy The farmer and his wife are quite interesting too, Laughing

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 am

Great newcomers Susanne. It seems, your dinosaur collection is growing fast.
I like the new elephant by Mojo.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Thankyou, Fallon and Yvette Very Happy

Fallon, I love those German shepherd dogs very much too !!

Yvette, - yes, those dinos are SO hard to resist, and the price is fair, I think Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 2:25 pm

A great lot of new figures, Susanne! I am somewhat curious about some of them. Very Happy I agree these farmers are somewhat weird. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 am

Congratulations Susanne,i really like the bull shark and the rattle snake :) and also the others are very nice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Uhaaaa so many wonderful models ! cheers cheers cheers

Congratulations my friend :)

I saw also the walkaround of the Mojo Alsatians and now I`m sure, that I`ll buy them :)

Hey Susanne, what do you think about the Mojo Alligator ? On the stock photo looks nice ...how do you find him on real ? I still don`t have Alligator model on my collection and I was thinking to get this one...

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 am

Thankyou, dear Guys flower

Kosta, the Alligator is a very nice model. very pleasing to look at Very Happy
At first my impression was a bit negative, because the mouth will neither open nor close, but as I really don't care, I just ignore that it was supposed to have moveable jaw Crocodile Laughing

It is well sculptured, and I like the pose and the paintwork. Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 am

Thank you that you shared your opinion with me Susanne sunny

So , this have to be the Alligator in my collection, yes ? :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:07 pm

costicuba wrote:

Perhaps it should be my next walkaround ?
But first I have A LOT of wonderful new models to show pictures of first, - a good friend from Bulgaria sent me a magic box, which seems never to become empty Shocked santa cheers lol!

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:26 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Perhaps it should be my next walkaround ?
But first I have A LOT of wonderful new models to show pictures of first, - a good friend from Bulgaria sent me a magic box, which seems never to become empty Shocked santa cheers lol!
Embarassed cheers sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Earlier this week I received a completely unexpected parcel from Bulgaria ! Shocked

WOW, I thought !!! Kosta had sent me a model!  cheers
I tore off the outer wrapping, opened the box, and began unpacking. And unpacked ! And unpacked ! And... One gem after another !!!!  affraid

Really I had planned to take pictures of unpacking, but I got so carried away that I forgot. It was almost christmas evening  bounce  Very Happy

The different kinds of models were neatly secured in little bags, and Kosta had put notes in each, so I knew what it was Very Happy

So now you are in for a photo session . Wink
The pictures are not taken in any special order. Some models have more than one picture, but that does not mean I love the others less Wink

Three adoreable budgies from the Japanese brand ShineG ! I love you
Kosta has added "Tenori Inko", - is that the series ?

The japanese surely know how to paint models !!!
The first one here, looks almost like a budgie I had some 40 years ago  farao

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 pm

....Continued :

Two absolutely wonderful Corgies, sleeping like Corgies can sleep. Sleep
They have magnets under them, but I let them sleep on the piano .

My first model from the brand Jasman, - and it is even a hyena, one of my favorite animals ! cheers

Beautyful Shiba Inu from Takara Tomi : drunken

And the great Hongshao wolf, a model I have hoped to get for a long time Very Happy

TWO 3D insect sets ! Very Happy
A tarantula and a scorpion.
They are wonderful models, incredibly well done for 3D models !
The scorpion is quite difficult to assemble with arthritic hands, but I have seen pictures of the one that Kosta has.
Next time my son is here, I am sure he can assemble it for me in a jiffy Wink

A flock of some of beautyful "Natoon" animals from Kinder Egg Shocked Very Happy

The buffalo is very rare, and isn't he amazing ? alien

The gorilla is rare also monkey

Lovely panda albino

Impressive Panther cat

The detail of this little reindeer model is truely great rendeer

And a wolfie too Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 pm

....continued :

This flock of farm animals is extremely interesting . study
At a first glance they look like Reisler, but they are not !
I plan to make a special topic about them, - perhaps they are from Sweedish Berico, which made some farm animals quite similar to Reisler about 60 years ago.
If they are Berico, I truely wonder how this almost unknown brand of models ended in Bulgaria ? scratch  Very Happy

AND then Kosta gave me one of his own models, which I know he likes very much !
How enormously generous it is of you ! sunny
If I remember right, the model is from a series of stone-age men, made in Russia ? Please, Kosta, perhaps you can tell more ? Very Happy

Here he is with his cousin, which I also got from Kosta Wink

And a donkey for my collection, a Bulgarian landscape-magnet, the cutest little elephant, a tiny raccoon, and a baby-tree person Razz

Isn't this little feller lovely ? drunken

The Tree Man from Papo is delighted to have an heir Wink

I also got a wonderful leaflet from RECUR, but the forum won't show it Suspect

I'll try in a separate topic Wink

Thankyou, thankyou, dearest Santa Kosta !!! bounce santa cheers Applause sunny flower

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Ha !!! Here they are !

The range of Recur, a gift from Kosta too cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Kosta is absolutely wonderful erson! Look at how great is your suprise box with lots of nice figures and other things. Very Happy
Curiously, we received at the same time the perfume of Kosta's gnerousness. I have also a box with some foxes and otehr figures to show with some extra things that give a special charm to it. Among them, a magnet about Bulgaria too. There are some more points of convergence between our boxes but I am always much slower showing my additions! Sleep Sleep
I love these sleeping dogs and now I know how a Bulgarian donkey's tail looks like. Laughing I also received my first Jasman figure... I didn't know they were so nice. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 am

Wonderful additions, i see the Jasman hyena could also interesting for me :) Big congratulations Susanne and a hurray for Kosta

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 am

It seems Susanne, in Denmark is already Christmas! santa
Great newcomers and the figures by Recur looks very, very interesting! sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 4:24 am

"Tenori Inko" is indeed the name of the series, at least I could not find other names for that line.

It seems that "Buddy Boxes" are world-wide Very Happy
What a wonderful package with so many lovely and interesting figures Very Happy

The sleeping Corgies must be my faves, out of this package.
It is such a sweet moment, when your dog is sleeping, or is Gaells case, passed out from a long walk XD Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:10 am

Thankyou for all the kind comments Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:42 am

Oh, now i see i want my first Recur animal :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 am

WOW affraid affraid Susanne need one 50 levels building for animal figures.

Sleeping corgies are lovely.

Jasman hyena is interesting. cheers

Other nice donkey to your collection too.

I agree with Andreas, and I want many Recur animals.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Great models,congrats Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Wonderful additions, congratulations!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next