Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 am

Thankyou, dear guys king king king king cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am

I`m so glad, that I made you happy with this parcel dear Susanne cheers

Karin is right about the name of the budgies from the Japanese brand ShineG. "Tenori Inko" is indeed the name of the series...at least this is what I saw, searching them on Ebay. Some sellers wrote this name. But I got these 3 models from Aliexpress ...and as we know, there is almost impossible to find the real name of brand Laughing

About the stone-age men, made in Russia ...they are copies of Marx , but also old models, maybe from `80 ..
I made a topic before , showing my models.
Here is the topic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I still miss the last model from this band of 6 :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 am

Yesterday, again, I got a parcel from Yvette  cheers

The Schleich "Horse Club Magazine" no 6 ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the the miniature Shetland mare 13776 from 2015 in bay  Very Happy

The charming Shetland stallion from Collecta is very interested . I think the two ladies are flirting  Shocked  cheers  Laughing

Thankyou very much, dear Yvette, for always helping me ! drunken
This time even if you were on the way on holiday with your family  cheers Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:59 am

Very nice little ponys. I love you Congratulations. Hurray for Yvette! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Thankyou, Andreas and Tove king queen

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 am

sunny sunny

I see faces lovely in these horses.

Great adquisition, Susanne. cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 am

Very cute Shetland! I love the expression on the CollectA stallion.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:49 am

Nice, that the magazine is arrived in Denmark.

I like your photo together with the other ponies. I think, this "Horse Club" pony is in real nicer as on the official photos of the magazine.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 am

Thanklyou, friends, for your kind comments  flower

The last couple of days I got a few more models , -

Trade with Taylor : A Californian Condor ( I think ) . Nayab, isn't it ?  Very Happy

and a "China" Siamussy-cat  cheers

Thankyou very much, dear Taylor Very Happy

All the way from Australia came the two wonderful Mojo-horses, which I was not able to find in Europe  bounce  cheers
I am hyper-happy and delighted with both of them  cheers  cheers

..so you get a few more photos Wink

Laughing  Laughing  After I got some Kinder-egg models from Kosta, I could not help searching some more on Ebay, and found these very silly, toyish ones  Embarassed

Very cute and extremely silly, but, well, I have to grab the chance to be a bit childish before I turn 65 years old farao Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 am

Aww! Congratulations on all your newest additions, Susanne! The horses are absolutely stunning! Shocked

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Thanks, dear Fallon cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:08 am

Congrats Susanne! How nice to see these horses in your collection Smile It's so nice to read you like them! Very Happy Are they also made of extremely soft rubber?
The cartoon Kinder egg animals are very cute!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:48 am

Thankyou, Anna ! Very Happy
Yes, they are made of soft rubber, but I don't mind at all  Wink

I think we are just conservative. This material is perfecty fine ! And it is surely more safe for smaller children.
We are just not used to it (yet)...perhaps because we "grew up" with Schleich ?
I remember when very few liked Kaiyodo, because they were made to assemble, but now most of us love them Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 am

And now a small shopping spree at Spielzeugguenstig   Very Happy

I still have not unpacked the last ones, but want to share my joy right NOW  cheers

Two of the new horses from Papo : The Hanoverian and the Winter-horse with rider .
I have looked very much forward to the "Winter-set", and love them very much Very Happy

The tack is especially nicely made  Very Happy

Three weighty critters  pig  cheers

The walrus is amazing, and I adore the frog  tongue

Tree pinto-Arabians from Schleich. To me it is really vandalism to breed pinto Arabians, but times are a-changing Wink
They are rather nice looking, though, - except that the stallion clearly has a loose knee-cap on his hind leg, and should be gelded immediately   Shocked

The set with "Horses on the meadow" with the pinto-Arabians in Buckskin colour  Laughing
I planned to sell the stable and keep the horses, - but now I also want to play with it  geek  Laughing
The famous sloth !!! I am thrilled to be able to make legal pictures of him  lol!

The tree sloths from 2017, - hurraay for Zootropis for making slots famous  cheers

Last, and certainly not least : The four new models from Southland  bounce  cheers
Nothing compared me to the delight of having them in my hand ! WOW !!!! Applause

Oh ! I just can't stop looking at them !!!
Jason has a way of making the models so special, - unlike many other breands, it is crystal clear that he knows and loves the animals.
And as we have seen, he really, really stydies the anatomy, - bones, muscels, and lats the skin.
Look at that tiny, little duckbill !!! I can almost see him slipping round, grubbing for food in the mud, but still keeping an eye at me now and then Very Happy Applause drunken

Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:58 am

120/5000
Wow the sea elephant is amazing. And of course slip schleich too. Thanks Sussane for sharing and for the lovely pics.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Thankyou, Barti cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Oh I am most jealous of that dingo! But every one of those are great additions, big congratulations!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Amazing additions, Susanne! Wow! I love those Southland Replicas, must buy them too at last. bounce Walrus, elephant seal and that frog from Papo are also wonderful Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Sea elephant, plattypuss, dingo, Papo winter horse/set, must be my faves out of this amazing additions!

You always amaze me with your additions Susanne!
And your great photos make it so nice to look at.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Phantastic additions Susanne:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 12:37 am

Wonderful newcomers dear friend cheers

The new Papo models - lovely models - on my wishlist.
Southland Replicas - great models !
Lovely sloth by Schleich.
Also the Mojo horses by Anna are so beautiful..
Congratulations ! sunny

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 am

Hi Susanne amazing additions Applause your collection is growing on a daily basis cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:29 am

Thankyou for your kind comments, dear friends flower

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 am

Great new additions Smile Smile Smile .I am waiting for the Elephant Seal and can now see how great he is!

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next