Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:56 am

Congrats Susanne! Thanks for the photos!
Walkaround for the Elephant Seal, please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:18 am

Amazing new additions! Yaaay! And you finally got the dingo. Isn't it wonderful? Very Happy The horned toad is very captivating too. It certainly looks like he's keeping his eyes on everything!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Amazing new additions Applause cheers cheers sunny sunny Cool Cool drunken

Congrats Susanne! Thanks for the photos
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy sunny

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Amazing additions Susanne :) Congrats !

signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Wow Shocked Very Happy , great additions Susanne !. Southland and walrus are really amazing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks, Florian and Mihguel Very Happy

Perhaps somebody has noticed, that I have not been very active for some time. I got the worst cold ever, with high fever, bees in the bonnet,  and all...no, I won't mention the disgusting details tongue Laughing
The good thing is, that now I can eat lots of chocolate, icecream and cakes in order to put some of the weight on again, that I lost cheers

Other good tings too : A wonderful parcel from Yvette cheers

The parcel even contained wonderful gifts : The beautyful old card with the okapi from Copenhagen zoo  alien
That card may be about as old as I am, and I adore it ! I have found an old frame from about the same time. It needs some cleaning, but it will look wonderful for the card  sunny
And a set of the new Breyer "Pocket Box Dogs"  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is the first time I have seen those dogs in real. They are tiny, and quite neat.
The bag contains a neat box with two dogs and a card. The dog on the card can be pealed off and used as a sticker  drunken

Yvette also got me two new Schleich magazines :

The "Meeres-fohlen" no. 4.
The colour and the paintwork is perhaps not too much my taste, but the sculpting is really charming Very Happy

Look : It has the tail of a deer  Laughing

And lots of details on the "other side". I like it a lot, when a model is meant to be seen from all sides Very Happy

The black Trakhener-foal  cheers
Again the paintwork is not impressive, - the fuzzy white stuff in the mane is supposed to be stripes in the mane ( Strähne)  scratch  Laughing

But look at the congaline I can make now  cheers  bounce  Very Happy

Aren't they cute ? cheers
The black foal is made in Tunesia, while the other three are made in Germany Very Happy

Thankyou, thankyou 1000 times, dear Yvette cheers flower sunny flower drunken cheers Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Very nice additions Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Susanne, I am glad that you are feeling better now. It´s nice, that parcel is arrived and that you like it.
Card is now where it should be - in Denmark!

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:30 pm

What wonderful additions! I especially love the Trakehner foal. Hope you are feeling better.

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:20 pm

What a wonderful parcel Yvette sent you! Applause
The old card from Copenhagen Zoo is really a treasure, please let us see it framed later. bounce
Sorry to hear you have been sick, and good to hear you feel better now. It is not fun to get a bad cold in summer. flower
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:49 am

Oh, I`m so sorry to hear, that you have been sick Sad ... but there is always a good thing , we can find...
like you said : good thing is, that now you eat lots of chocolate, ice cream and cakes Very Happy
And I`m very happy, that you feel better now :)
These newcomers are very good Medicine too Very Happy
It is again so kind from Yvette.
They are all wonderful, but the most precious I think, is the postcard of the Okapi cheers
It is a great gift from Yvette too sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Thanklyou for all your kind wishes, friends Very Happy sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Today a parcel arrived from Spielzeug-guenstig  cheers
It is getting late, but I am so exited, and want to show you some fast pictures of my new beauties  bounce

Ohhh ! Look !!!  drunken
I love each and every one of these collectas, - especially the secretary bird is stunning . She may well be my candidate for the model-of-the-year  2017  drunken

Two great prehistoric and a dog, also from CollectA.

From Papo : A wonderful, powerful cave bear, and a great surprise : The comtois horse is a lot nicer then the picture in the catalogue  cheers

Laughing I could not resist this, - a Frog-set from "Insect Lore", a brand I have not seen before.
It is a neat set, especially considering the sensible price Wink

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 am

Congrats Suzanne on all your wonderful additions. I'm a little behind on congrats.:)

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:01 am

Congrats Susanne!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 am

Thankyou, Laura and Donny cheers

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:40 pm

I just love that cave bear.
Cant wait to get it myself.
bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Wonderful new additions! I love the Uintatherium.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Thankyou, Bear and BC Very Happy

Bear, I was so much thinking of you when I got this wonderful cave bear Wink

signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 am

Impressive new acquisitions Susanne. Nice pics ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Congrats with all those lovely models, and thank you for great pictures. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Thankyou, Miguel and Tove Very Happy

Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Thank you SUSANNE.Wow long wait, but it was well worth it. I am impressed by this colorful finish of ideals. Cocoon is beautiful, but I feel too small. It's by far the best I have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Susanne envy you this Bongo antelope because I have long been looking for it and I can not get it is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next