Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:10 am

Oh, it is great to see more of 2017 Bully models cheers
Of course every one of them has it`s own charm :)
The male giraffe look`s perfect together with the others from the family.
A lovely Irish Setter with very friendly face :)
Actually I really like the Cape buffalo. It has a very nice head, the body is not bad at all..
just the horns are strange,..i also watched a lot of photos on google and Cape buffalos have very different horns, like you said. The problem with the horns on the model is, that they are too fat all over. They can look like this on the top of the head, but they have to be more flat after that.

I tried to make some change, to see how will look, so I used one of your photos Susanne...
maybe like this will be better :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And like Roger, I`m also very excited about the Black rhino .. bounce
Congratulations dear Susanne sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:32 am

Thankyou, friends cheers

Roger wrote:
......What about the rino? I am most excited about that..... flower

It is not ready yet. I look very much forward to see it too Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 am

Great newcomers, Susanne! I like best the giraffes! sunny

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Great new additions where did you get the buffalo from? please.
Thanks Steve

Just seen mpv have it so will have to place order and shipping is too high to get just 1 figure lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Thankyou, Yvette and Steve Very Happy

stecal wrote:
Great new additions where did you get the buffalo from? please.......

I got them from a friend who has a friend who is working at Bullyland Laughing

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Congrats Susanne !

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy I like the Cape, rabbits and hamster the most bounce I am surely going to get these ones bounce I got the Safari pigs last friday and I just love them I love you  cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Thank you so much Susanne for these pictures! Very Happy Applause cheers flower
I find it interesting for me, the male giraffe to finish the series as well as the hamster, beautiful pose .... really cute Very Happy cat

Susanne as you have the catalog, are there no new characters? Idea Wink
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Yvette and Steve  Very Happy

stecal wrote:
Great new additions where did you get the buffalo from? please.......

I got them from a friend who has a friend who is working at Bullyland Laughing

Thanks, lucky you
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Wow, very nice additions!! Great looking figurines! I think the giraffe is smiling! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

Farmcollector, - congratulations with the two piggies ! Arent't they wonderful bounce pig pig cheers

lucky luke wrote:

You mean animals ? Numaan has shown the all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or do you mean cartoons ? There are
Disney Princess,
Disney Elena of Avalor
Dixey Pixar cars
Chubby Unicorn
Q Pootle 5
Diddle

And then they have made a lot of boxes with two or more models in....

Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, friends  cheers

Farmcollector, - congratulations with the two piggies ! Arent't they wonderful  bounce  pig  pig  cheers

lucky luke wrote:

You mean animals ? Numaan has shown the all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or do you mean cartoons ? There are
Disney Princess,
Disney Elena of Avalor
Dixey Pixar cars
Chubby Unicorn
Q Pootle 5
Diddle

And then they have made a lot of boxes with two or more models in....
Yes Susanne, the piggies are realy wonderful pig  pig bounce It is so nice to at last get some new breeds of pigs cheers
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

Congratulations! Very interesring additions.
I like the Berkshire and Hampshire pigs from Safari, Bullyland pets are cute, but the setter I love you I must add her to my mini pack of Setters. Looking forward to a possible walkaround Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Today I got a parcel from Australia  cheers
I was SO happy, because I could see they were sent already the 11th of January, and were stuck in Sidney for ever and ever.... Shocked  pale
At last I began to fear that somebody had "lost" them, and asked DHL for an update, - that was 3 days ago, and in a jiffy, they arrived here , having traveled for 20 days cheers

So here is my wonderful collection of Southland Replica models, - and I love them so much !!! I love you
They are like nothing I have seen before !!!
It is obvious that  they are made by a great artist, and that the artist also knows ( and loves) both the animals the toy animal business  Very Happy
Of course I adore the two little ones,  and I was so pleasantly surprised by the wombat ! On pictures he looks like a grey thing, but in real he is so full of charm, details and "IT"  cheers  Applause
Florian already madde perfect walkarounds.
You can see them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ordering the SR-models, of course I had to sniff a little round in Minizoo, and could not resist the new Zoo-series from S&N.
Originally I didn't want them...I already collect EIKO, and do not need more small models of common animals.
But my curiosity got the better of me Wink

They aren't really a good buy, - they even do not have the nice, little note-in-a-rubber-string that the other models have...

But they are ok, I suppose, and now I do not need to lie awake at night, wondering what they look like  geek   Laughing

Here the cheetah together with the one from EIKOH :
(S&N Left)

And the giraffe together with the one from EIKOH :
(S&N right)

The red panda immediately rang a bell, - and yes ! Here he is with the Bullyland one.
(Bullyland right)

The tiger is actually wonderful !!
Now momma tiger from Eikoh has a big, strong husband  cat  cat  cheers
(S&N right)

Thankyou, Jason for a gorgeous, new brand, and for a fantastic shop:cheers:
flower flower flower flower flower

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Congrats Susanne ! (Thank you for the tag of my walk-around) Very Happy
The Southlands Replicas are true treasures because of the high details and amazing painting. It is also the brand of a friend who is collector ! It is great to see people from the STS community creating such amazing sculptures and helping to brand's developpement sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Florian wrote:
Congrats Susanne ! (Thank you for the tag of my walk-around) Very Happy
The Southlands Replicas are true treasures because of the high details and amazing painting. It is also the brand of a friend who is collector ! It is great to see people from the STS community creating such amazing sculptures and helping to brand's developpement sunny

Hear ! Hear !!! cheers bounce cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 am

Red panda has fine Paint.

Marvellous additions Susanne. cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:23 am

Beautieful additions, especially the Southland replicas. I cant wait to hold mine figurines in my hands :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:35 am

landrover wrote:
Red panda has fine Paint.

Marvellous additions Susanne. cheers

Yes. The panda is really fine, - and the tiger isn't bad either, I think Very Happy

Andreas, I hope you get them soon cheers

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Congratulations! I was just thinking I should order all the Southlands as well, now from the beginning, that way I have a chance to have a complete collection.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Ohhh! Sometimes my computer is too slow, and does not show the pictures. So I missed this great work Suspect

You are SO right !!!
costicuba wrote:

I tried to make some change, to see how will look, so I used one of your photos Susanne...
maybe like this will be better :

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Yesterday again a parcel arrived from Yvette  cheers

New Bayala magazine, the magazine with Knabstrupper foal, the great and rare black Schleich bull, and CHOCOLATE !!!!!  cheers
And then - WOW Yvette let me have the AAA eagle which I have wished for for years...AND : THE BLACK AAA TOUCAN  bounce  bounce  cheers  Applause
Both birds must be very old, as they have a Bullyland-mark glued under them.  bounce

Yvette already made walkarounds of the other models, here is the bayala "Meeres-Fohlen" :
.... and you can see a few more picture of it [ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thankyou for your great generosity , dear Yvette drunken

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:07 am

What a great additions! Especially a fabulous Toco bird (love them)! Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:08 am

Thanks, Valeriia cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Great that parcel arrived so fast in Denmark and that you like all the figures. It´s really a special
parcel for a special person! Smile

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next