Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Ooh, so very nice figurines drunken Congratulations Susanne, you are so lucky to have such great friends on the Forum to send you these wonderful figurines Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Congrats for you Susanne and a hurray for Yvette :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:11 pm

75senta75 wrote:
..... It´s really a special
parcel for a special person! Smile

Embarassed Laughing A special parcel from a special person queen cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Big congrats on so many wonderful models there. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Congrats Susanne !

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Look what I got yesterday cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The ever generous and kind Croger sent his lovely rhino from M&B to me affraid cheers

You can see some more pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and some comparisons  if you scroll down a little Very Happy

Thankyou very, very much, dear Roger flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Nice new rhino :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:49 pm

You're welcome Susanne! ;flower

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Oh my! So many wonderful new additions, Susanne! I really love the new Bullyland hamster and Irish setter! drunken And oooohhh, those beautiful birds from Yvette!

And what a lovely rhino from Roger! Crocodile Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks, dear Fallon Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 pm

As the British say : It never rains but it pours  cheers

Today I got TWO parcels...one from Yvette, and a completely unexpected one from Fallon  Very Happy

Yvette found some beautyful older Safari/Monterey Bay models on Ebay, and got the grey whale and calf  + the blue shark for me  Very Happy  Very Happy
They have the fine, older tags, and the smooth paintwork, that I like so much better than the sort of sandy-dry paint they use these days  drunken

And then.... LOOOK what Fallon has sent to me  cheers  bounce  bounce  cheers
The two adoreable little black cats from Durolin in perfect condition cat  cat  I love you

They are copies of the old Lineol-cats, and I am SO delighted, - I also have a copy of the one with the ball from Danolin  cheers

Three little, playing 'lins , and one watching with her "Sunday tail" up in the air ( she is standing just outside the picture, cheering the others to puncture the balls Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 pm

I remember when this forum was populated with a few impressive "hunters" of toy figures. There are still some but it seems that the big amount of new releases from major brands with many interesting figures, are taking all our money and the big hunts get forgoten. Though, Fallon brought back that tradition, it is actually very impressive the amount of figures Fallon can find and how great she is so generous and share some of them. Very Happy This is a very special gift and she knows perfectly your taste. Great sea animals too. I suspect that the bomb from Fallon will get me splintered. bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 am

Roger wrote:
.... the big amount of new releases from major brands with many interesting figures, are taking all our money and the big hunts get forgoten. .....

Good point Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Oh, that`s so great from Yvette and Fallon cheers
Wonderful Safari Monterey Bay sea models from Yvette . And you are right about the paintwork,
it look`s much better then the other Safari models.
And so lovely Durolin cats from Fallon, with perfect condition Applause
Great newcomers, congratulations Susanne sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Oooohhh, the Safari gray whales <3
They look so beautiful!

And Fallon always knows where to find old beauties like those, big congrats on all of them dear Susanne cheers I love you

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Wonderful newcomers Susanne! cheers Congratulations!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Thankyou for your kind comments flower

Yesterday I got a little parcel from England.
App 10 days ago, Numaan sent a link to a UK-seller.
I have bought from the seller before, and she has many great models. Very Happy
I could easily have spent a fortune, but managed to controll myself , - almost  Embarassed  Laughing

The pinto from the settler-set with the prairie wagon  cheers
I have the set, but because it is complete with the white outer shipping box, I do not have the heart to take the horse out.  Laughing  But at long last, now  I can see it   Very Happy
The Feral billy-goat from ELC just had to come along. I have eyed him many times on pictures, and now he is here  Very Happy  Very Happy

The mare had some of her tack on, - how great to be able to set her free  drunken

Later I will try to make a walkaround of the mare. She is so lovely Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Now both are feral, Susanne! Laughing flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Roger wrote:
Now both are feral, Susanne! Laughing flower

cheers lol!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 am

Congratulations Susanne :)
I like them both. The ELC Feral billy-goat, looks very nice :)
Is that seller Ksmith ? I bought 3 times from her...and now , soon will be my 4th time :)
Soon, I`ll show one interesting TM Lion, which I bought from her Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 am

Thankyou, Kosta Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Is that seller  Ksmith ?  I bought 3 times from her...and now , soon will be my 4th time :)
Soon, I`ll show one interesting TM Lion, which I bought from her Wink

Yes, it is Ksmith !! Very Happy

A TM lion, - yesss, please ! I would love to see him cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 pm

The billy-goat is so nice. Great newcomers, Susanne! Have you the Link from these Ebay seller ?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm

75senta75 wrote:
The billy-goat is so nice. Great newcomers, Susanne! Have you the Link from these Ebay seller ?

Thanks, Yvette Very Happy

The seller is here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:16 am

Oh, so much great and rare figures for sale!
Perhaps seller allows, that you can take some missing photos for TAI ?

I like this ones below. It´s really an dangerous seller for an collector, I mean because of the wallet, isn´t it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 am

75senta75 wrote:
.....It´s really an dangerous seller for an collector, I mean because of the wallet, isn´t it ?.....

So true Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next