Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
75senta75 wrote:
.....It´s really an dangerous seller for an collector, I mean because of the wallet, isn´t it ?.....

So true  Laughing

I know all about it, she has a lot of my money already!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Beautieful newcomers Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 pm

A while ago, Numaan saw that the playful, young , white lion was missing in TAI. Shocked
After some consideration, I began to search for one. But it was very hard to find, as it was retired in 2014. Crying or Very sad
At last I found one on Ebay in Germany...and he would not send to Denmark  Suspect  But of course Yvette cam to the rescue.  Very Happy  Very Happy

And again Fallon has shown her generosity !
It is a long story, but the essence is, that she GAVE me the lovely, charming Japanese fox from Kaiyodo !!!!  cheers

Here they are together!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The fox lady is a real flirt, .....
but young Lion isn't old enough to understand  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

So Lion found another interesting friend..

...while Foxy Lady went out looking for something was more interesting  Laughing

Yes! She found a VERY interesting guy !!!!  Wink

And now they live together on the Small Items Shelf  I love you  I love you  cheers

While Lion found friends who like to play  cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 am

Very special additions Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 am

I enjoy really the way you play with your camera and figures! Very Happy Yes, the flirtatious fox really wanted to be yours! When she started to fly, she could never guess she would enter the nicest collection in this planet. I am also glad that you are portraing the two sitting foxes together. As soon as I received mine, I though how it could look together with the newer version but I couldn't once my collection is still far from me. Now I see how Kaiyodo developed a similar figure in two very distinct ways. The stylized but very oriental looking old fox in contrast with the very realistic newer one. Curiously, I think I like both alike. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am

Thankyou for your kind words, guys cheers

Roger wrote:
.... Curiously, I think I like both alike. Very Happy

cheers me too !!! cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh, adorable fox cheers
And I love this Papo playful, young lion cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Lovely newcomers! Congratulations Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Very nice newcomers Susanne, congratulations! cheers The Kaiyodo fox looks lovely, and she fits perfectly with the other Kaiyodo fox Laughing Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Thankyou, Kosta, Anna and Julie Very Happy

Wink From Foxy-lady Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:01 pm

BEWARE! It is green because it is very sick or radioactive alien Laughing

Congratulation Susanne, especially for this so nice and already so old little fox drunken
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 pm

YESSSSSSS !!!!! bounce Those were the days !!! cheers

Nothing ever comes near good old Jimi Very Happy Applause

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
YESSSSSSS !!!!! bounce Those were the days !!! cheers

Nothing ever comes near good old Jimi Very Happy Applause

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The king !

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Those foxes are sooo cute!!!Never seen something like them!! Congratulations!! cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Oeoeh, new fox lady knows how to work things! Laughing

Hope the white young lion is oke, after playing with that frog!

Congrats on both cheers tongue

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 pm

And today I got TWO parcels Shocked Very Happy

One was standard models from a shop, but the other was from Paige ( Saarlooswolfhound), and it contained ALL the North American Yowies cheers

They are so wonderful, - no picture can do them justice, even we have seen many brilliant photos of them Very Happy

So here is just an overview, - you can see beautyful pictures of them at TAI .

Fallon also included the leaflets. Interesting and sad to read how they are all more or less vulnerable or even threatened with extinction  Crying or Very sad

Thankyou very, very much, Fallon cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:26 pm

You've got a fabulous set and it is complete! What could be better, Susanne? It is incredible the species choices of this series and it is also good that they favoured endangered species what fits perfectly with the original Yowie phylosophy. I really hope they start soon another similar series and it could also be a good excuse to Paige eat more chocolats. Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 am

Invasion yowies in the Susanne house  affraid  affraid  affraid

congratulations. sunny sunny

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:35 am

What great additions! I love your playful ones. cat I think the Yowies are really great, too. Lots of detail in those little guys. I can't wait for their next series Crocodile

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 am

Must haves!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 am

Congratulation for the invasion Susanne cheers

maybe it's time to make a review about them? Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

Thankyou, friends cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
maybe it's time to make a review about them? Wink

It depends on your view Laughing
But they are really great, and some are awesome Very Happy

Masoud

Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

costicuba wrote:

Indeed he was the great master Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Those Yowies look very happy in their new home. Glad they got there quickly and safely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next