Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
75senta75 wrote:
.....It´s really an dangerous seller for an collector, I mean because of the wallet, isn´t it ?.....

So true  Laughing

I know all about it, she has a lot of my money already!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Beautieful newcomers Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 pm

A while ago, Numaan saw that the playful, young , white lion was missing in TAI. Shocked
After some consideration, I began to search for one. But it was very hard to find, as it was retired in 2014. Crying or Very sad
At last I found one on Ebay in Germany...and he would not send to Denmark  Suspect  But of course Yvette cam to the rescue.  Very Happy  Very Happy

And again Fallon has shown her generosity !
It is a long story, but the essence is, that she GAVE me the lovely, charming Japanese fox from Kaiyodo !!!!  cheers

Here they are together!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The fox lady is a real flirt, .....
but young Lion isn't old enough to understand  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

So Lion found another interesting friend..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...while Foxy Lady went out looking for something was more interesting  Laughing

Yes! She found a VERY interesting guy !!!!  Wink

And now they live together on the Small Items Shelf  I love you  I love you  cheers

While Lion found friends who like to play  cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 am

Very special additions Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 am

I enjoy really the way you play with your camera and figures! Very Happy Yes, the flirtatious fox really wanted to be yours! When she started to fly, she could never guess she would enter the nicest collection in this planet. I am also glad that you are portraing the two sitting foxes together. As soon as I received mine, I though how it could look together with the newer version but I couldn't once my collection is still far from me. Now I see how Kaiyodo developed a similar figure in two very distinct ways. The stylized but very oriental looking old fox in contrast with the very realistic newer one. Curiously, I think I like both alike. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am

Thankyou for your kind words, guys cheers

Roger wrote:
.... Curiously, I think I like both alike. Very Happy

cheers me too !!! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh, adorable fox cheers
And I love this Papo playful, young lion cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Lovely newcomers! Congratulations Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Very nice newcomers Susanne, congratulations! cheers The Kaiyodo fox looks lovely, and she fits perfectly with the other Kaiyodo fox Laughing Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Thankyou, Kosta, Anna and Julie Very Happy

Wink From Foxy-lady Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:01 pm

BEWARE! It is green because it is very sick or radioactive alien Laughing

Congratulation Susanne, especially for this so nice and already so old little fox drunken

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 pm

YESSSSSSS !!!!! bounce Those were the days !!! cheers

Nothing ever comes near good old Jimi Very Happy Applause

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
YESSSSSSS !!!!! bounce Those were the days !!! cheers

Nothing ever comes near good old Jimi Very Happy Applause

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The king !

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Those foxes are sooo cute!!!Never seen something like them!! Congratulations!! cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Oeoeh, new fox lady knows how to work things! Laughing

Hope the white young lion is oke, after playing with that frog!

Congrats on both cheers tongue

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 pm

And today I got TWO parcels Shocked Very Happy

One was standard models from a shop, but the other was from Paige ( Saarlooswolfhound), and it contained ALL the North American Yowies cheers

They are so wonderful, - no picture can do them justice, even we have seen many brilliant photos of them Very Happy

So here is just an overview, - you can see beautyful pictures of them at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Fallon also included the leaflets. Interesting and sad to read how they are all more or less vulnerable or even threatened with extinction  Crying or Very sad

Thankyou very, very much, Fallon cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:26 pm

You've got a fabulous set and it is complete! What could be better, Susanne? It is incredible the species choices of this series and it is also good that they favoured endangered species what fits perfectly with the original Yowie phylosophy. I really hope they start soon another similar series and it could also be a good excuse to Paige eat more chocolats. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 am

Invasion yowies in the Susanne house  affraid  affraid  affraid

congratulations. sunny sunny

Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:35 am

What great additions! I love your playful ones. cat I think the Yowies are really great, too. Lots of detail in those little guys. I can't wait for their next series Crocodile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 am

Must haves!!!!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 am

Congratulation for the invasion Susanne cheers

maybe it's time to make a review about them? Wink

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

Thankyou, friends cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
maybe it's time to make a review about them? Wink

It depends on your view Laughing
But they are really great, and some are awesome Very Happy

Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

costicuba wrote:

Indeed he was the great master Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Those Yowies look very happy in their new home. Glad they got there quickly and safely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Those Yowies look very happy in their new home. Glad they got there quickly and safely.

I think they are happy, - I even got myself kicked into dusting their shelf before they moved in !!!! lol!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 am

Lovely! Congratulations, Susanne Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm

This week I got a parcel fro Pater Leung, CollectA  cheers

There were two carrier bags, the new catalogue, the AWESOME, beautyful, wonderful Saiga , a Cocker spaniel, and four of the utra-mega-hard-to-get tiny puppies  bounce  cheers  

I just can't stop smiling,when I look at this guy !!
You can see a walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

The saiga was certainly happy to have company on the long trip, but also very happy that there was an adult dog to help with this gang  Laughing

I LOVE them  I love you

And now the babies are united with their relatives,

Here the Corgies, - I think they are Pembrokes ?  scratch

A close-up of the pup. He is still very young and looks like he opened his eyes not long ago  Very Happy

The Jack Russells, - alway full of fun and trick and joy-of-life  bounce  Laughing

Wep, yep !!! Can you hear him Yepping ?  Laughing

The Westies are a little more reserved, they like to know the people they are around Wink

And the cutest, loveliest Yorkies  Very Happy

I could not decide which picture to show, so you get them both  geek  Laughing

I think that when I become old, I may try to get a yorkie  drunken

Thankyou, CollectA for making 5 of my highest wishes come true cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Big congratulations, especially for the Saiga :)

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 pm

This is so wonderful parcel cheers Applause
The great Saiga and so lovely and charming dogs sunny
Congratulations Susanne :)

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Oooh cheers drunken drunken
What a wonderful package! Saiga is a must have for sure <3
Those pups are cute! Love how they all have their little personalities Very Happy

And the catalogues and the bag, such goodies from CollectA drunken drunken

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Congrats! Those puppies are just too cute! Love them!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:55 pm

I love them! Congrats! Applause

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Thankyou, dear friends cheers Very Happy Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 am

Oh big congrats! I know you've been searching for a long time, and now you finally have them! I'm so happy for you, it's great to see the pairs finally together.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

This is awesome! Congratulations, Susanne! cheers The saiga is for sure a great model, but this package is just lovely. Any collector would dream of getting such a lot drunken Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Thankyou young ladies queen queen cheers

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Great collectas and cute puppies! I've never seen many of these before. They go really nicely with the adults.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Great parcel and great gift Susanne, congratulation Very Happy

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am

What lovely, cute puppies and dogs. And what a wonderful Saiga. Congrats Susanne and thanks for the pics. Hurray to CollectA!!!

Back to top Go down
Tove

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Congrats with so many beautiful 2017 newcomers. Already 5 pages are filled up with wonderful photos and comments, and march is still not at the end! The CollectA parcel with the saiga and the adorable dogs is just drunken drunken drunken I love you I love you
I did not know CollectA had made those puppies. They must be very tiny! Good you had mothers for them. Thanks for sharing photos. Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Thankyou for the kind comments, friends cheers

Tove wrote:
Congrats with so many beautiful 2017 newcomers. Already 5 pages are filled up with wonderful photos and comments, and march is still not at the end! ......Applause

Yes, isn't it fantastic...and most of them are gifts and trades cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:38 pm

That's fabulous that you received these very rare puppies. They're almost unknown to many people once they were only sold in boxed sets and never individually. I am glad you have them now. Very Happy
I also remember how tiny is the "large" Yorkshire, so it shows how small is the pup. Very Happy
Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Several great news here cheers

Alexander has repainted the Schleich cowboy set 42036 from 2009 - 2012 , and I am delighted to be the proud owner Very Happy

Beatrice is an enormously generous person, so when I saw I could help her with two little things from her wishlist, I wanted to give them to her.
But immediately she also wanted to give something to me  Embarassed  Laughing
Look : The ultra-rare first cat, which Bully(land) made back in 1980 - 1982, and a lovely bush too  cheers

So now I even have variations of this lovely kitty  Very Happy  Very Happy

Jonas had got a Schleich horse for repaint, and I mentioned that it was such a shame to repaint that wonderful, old model. It was in such good condition, - much nicer than mine. Rolling Eyes
So Jonas offered to swap them, - and he even sent me a lovely, little appaloosa ! I think it is from a Safari toob, but which one ?  scratch

I have also bought some models  !  Very Happy

Sometimes I can't resist the more silly models, - like this Schleich rainbow-unicorn, and "Ice-cat" from Papo  Laughing

The new seal from Papo, so the pup from last year got a mom !!!  cheers
The pup is  big compared to the adult , and I am not sure they are the same species, but I love them both  Laughing

The Papo mouse got a white friend Very Happy

Here you see  white/grey mouse-couples : Mojo, Papo, and 2 x Bullyland in the back :

The Schleich Forest Animals Babies :

The Schleich Mountain Animals :

And last, not least : The glorious new models from Southland Replicas  cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri May 05, 2017 10:42 pm

affraid affraid affraid cheers I love you

Amazing new animals Susanne!
I love the STS generosity <3 It makes so many people, so happy every time!
Not only the people who get the animals, but also the people who see the happiness trough these topics and get inspiration!

Shame on me for not getting any Southland Replicas affraid scratch Shipping is to high I think...

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Phantastic additions Susanne, especially the Southland replicas :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Beatrice achieved a collecting stage that is already hard to find anything missing in her collection. So, it is natural that she feels very thankful to you, it together with her generousity... Wink
I am also glad that you rescued that fullblood horse in such nice condition, it should be almost mandatory, when ther is an old figure to be repainted, just ask first if anyone has another in worst condition and in that way, both figures can be saved.
The Safari TOOB is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... anything strange on it?
The seal pup is a lanugo of the larger one but it should be much smaller indeed.
I like the Schleich mouflon and I hope they sell it loose next year.
Those Southlands are just the stars of the year! Like a Star @ heaven

Those are TOOB horse breeds according with Safari.

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat May 06, 2017 1:50 am

Wonderful additions, Susanne!

Sorry that I have not been on here for a long while and pardon my mentioning of your past additions bit WOW. You have acquired so many!

I am very happy to see those two kitties and the fox have found a place in your collection. Very Happy Wink

Oh my, I never knew there was a variant of the ultra rare Bullyland Cat! Thanks to Yvette I was able to acquire the grey one...but lucky, lucky you to have acquired an additional one of a different color scheme! It's amazing how many different variations of these figures exist!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat May 06, 2017 8:29 am

Thankyou, friends flower

Roger wrote:
The Safari TOOB is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... anything strange on it?
Those are TOOB horse breeds according with Safari.

Ohh, yes, thankyou. Very Happy Only this one is painted appaloosa . It is not a repaint Shocked
So that means there must be an olde variation of this toob, with much nicer painted models ? study

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   Sat May 06, 2017 8:34 am

Roger wrote:
I like the Schleich mouflon and I hope they sell it loose next year.....

You are so right as always !  Crocodile
In order to get that nice mouflkon, you need to buy the two others too  Suspect Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino   

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update October 9th : Some new Papos, and Bully and a Mojo dino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next