Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range
Australian brushturkey (Alectura lathami)
8%
 8% [ 12 ]
Comb-crested jacana (Irediparra gallinacea)
5%
 5% [ 7 ]
Common spotted cuscus (Spilocuscus maculatus)
17%
 17% [ 27 ]
Bird-of-paradise, (Family Paradisaeidae)
17%
 17% [ 26 ]
Perentie (Varanus giganteus)
12%
 12% [ 18 ]
Superb lyrebird (Menura novaehollandiae)
12%
 12% [ 18 ]
Tiger quoll (Dasyurus maculatus)
9%
 9% [ 14 ]
Ursine tree-kangaroo (Dendrolagus ursinus)
10%
 10% [ 15 ]
Western long-beaked echidna (Zaglossus bruijni)
5%
 5% [ 7 ]
Zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata)
7%
 7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 155

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 am

Dear friends, according with your preferences, the 10 finalists are known. Now, the most voted witll be included in Science and Nature's range.
This poll will be active during 9 days and at 22th January we will know the winner.
Even if your favorite is not among these 10 options, there is surely one that gets your preference.
Your participation is important! cheers cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Roger on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 am

Australian brushturkey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comb-crested jacana

Common spotted cuscus

Bird-of-paradise (Victoria's riflebird)

Perentie

Superb lyrebird

Tiger quoll

Ursine tree-kangaroo

Western long-beaked echidna

Zebra finch

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 am

Gosh, it is hard to choose scratch Laughing

Perhaps it is of interest that Southland Replicas has just launched a beautyful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , (the name is realy "Spotted Tail Quoll") so there is already one in the market Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Many thanks Roger for this chance to vote:)

I´m very glad that my three choices are now in the final poll cheers
But it´s very hard to choose, cause all of this animals are very interesting...hopefully S&N is looking in this thread and perhaps not only the winner will get a chance to be presented as figurine.

We also have to look at the other brands and so I´ve decidet to make a clever tactic^^
As Susanne said, a quoll is already made by Soutland Replicas! They made also a tree-kangaroo, even I know it´s a different species. They´ve announced, that they will release some unusual animals, and I think a possum would be nice for their range - so perhaps they´re doing a spotted cuscus.
A zebrafinch is a bird, that looks like it could be made by the great brands as Schleich or Safari, cause it also fits in the pet range.
A perentie is very nice and I saw few of them in Australia - very impressive. But I think, we´ve a little lack of birds beside all the parrots, cockatoos and european/american ones.

So I´ve choosed the lyre bird, as it was also one of my 3 choices  cheers
But hopefully some people of Soutland Replicas, CollectA, Mojo and Co. are looking in this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Hope lots of members vote as it's interesting to see which species gets the maximum .. Personally all are winners ..Excited !!! As we will get a beautiful figure from SNN any which way now !! Yes hope Southland Replicas is following this thread so they get the mood of members too !!

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers Can't wait to see the winners! Very Happy

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Jacana and perentie ❤

Country/State : USA, Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:36 am

Among these choices I vote for the PERENTIE. But I still want to see the PALM COCKATOO available.
Back to top Go down
TheAnimalStudyGuy

Country/State : FL

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:41 am

I'm sorry, but none of them... No
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science & Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 am

Greater Bird of Paradise
Ursine Tree Kangaroo
Perentie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sounds like me at an election to the Danish parlament lol!

Well, but here we talk about a toy animal model, - there must be ONE you like Laughing

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:14 pm

I voted for the common spotted cuscus. Although I fell in love with birds over the last few years, I still prefer mammals. Despite these are not the exact same (sub)species, Science & Nature already have an echidna and quoll, so I'd like to see some other species first. I eventually choose the cuscus over the Ursine tree-kangaroo because I just love that innocent face with the cat-like eyes and its wonderfully patterned fur. But it's good to see that none of the ten participants are left unvoted!

And many thanks to Science & Nature, and a little call to all the brands that keep collaborating with STS. It's really good to know that brands are listening to the collectors and it makes me love my hobby even more!

And many thanks to Christophe for portraying every single participant, it made my choise easier as I didn't have to search for every species myself :e)

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Why not all Sad Wink

Three of them i have as figurines but the rest isnt available at the moment, or Southland Replicas will do that job Wink

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:21 pm

We arrived 100 votes in a very short time and it is still missing a week to the end of the poll. I believe next days voting will be slow but it is being already a hit and it is important that everyone is voting. To keep our good connection with companies, it is essential that we show that we are a participative and expressive community. So I want to thank to all that already voted and also to those that will vote.
Science and Nature is following our topics and informed me that this initiative is being very helpful to them.
Regarding choices, I like also that all of them have votes and that there isn't a clear winner yet. My favorite is not on top 10, the sugar glider, but obviously I have a favorite among these and I already voted. My vote, as a species collector, is obviously based in how rare is the species in toy shape but also is good to take in consideration what is good to the company. First, as previously mentioned, there is already a quoll and echidna in S&N range and those look very similar to the species here suggested. So, these are not among my preferences. Also, S&N is very defensive with their designs considering children safety what may turn some of the listed birds ahrd to put in toy shape with the desiered level of realism. Though, whatever is the winner, it will be for sure something very interesting. cheers

Well, but here we talk about a toy animal model, - there must be ONE you like Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:24 pm

We arrived 100 votes in a very short time and it is still missing a week to the end of the poll. I believe next days voting will be slow but it is being already a hit and it is important that everyone is voting. To keep our good connection with companies, it is essential that we show that we are a participative and expressive community. So I want to thank to all that already voted and also to those that will vote.
Science and Nature is following our topics and informed me that this initiative is being very helpful to them.
Regarding choices, I like also that all of them have votes and that there isn't a clear winner yet. My favorite is not on top 10, the sugar glider, but obviously I have a favorite among these and I already voted. My vote, as a species collector, is obviously based in how rare is the species in toy shape but also is good to take in consideration what is good to the company. First, as previously mentioned, there is already a quoll and echidna in S&N range and those look very similar to the species here suggested. So, these are not among my preferences. Also, S&N is very defensive with their designs considering children safety what may turn some of the listed birds ahrd to put in toy shape with the desiered level of realism. Though, whatever is the winner, it will be for sure something very interesting. cheers

lol! lol! lol!

A owner of a other small brand ask me also what my suggestion is for his next model. So i hope that we can see in the future a bird of paradise :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:44 pm

A owner of a other small brand ask me also what my suggestion is for his next model. So i hope that we can see in the future a bird of paradise :)

Andreas, could you invite that person to interact with our community? I also have my personal suggestions but I always favor the group and I believe you'd like too. Sometimes it has the desired result as it happened with Mojö where my personal suggestion, the giant sable antelope, ended being the winner. Laughing The funny part is that I was checking the votation until the last minute wishing the sabe to beat the gaur and now, even if I like the sable very much, the gaur is just one of my favorite figures o ever. Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Andreas, could you invite that person to interact with our community? I also have my personal suggestions but I always favor the group and I believe you'd like too. Sometimes it has the desired result as it happened with Mojö where my personal suggestion, the giant sable antelope, ended being the winner. Laughing The funny part is that I was checking the votation until the last minute wishing the sabe to beat the gaur and now, even if I like the sable very much, the gaur is just one of my favorite figures o ever. Laughing

I can ask him, he told me he is (the owner?) Wenno. They have a few interesting figurines but they are always available in sets.

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 pm

They are all Darling... I finally voted for the echidna.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 am

Impossible to choose only one. But eventually we all have to do that. Voted.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you for this choice, wonderful animals of australia, big fan I already poses the yowie and I look forward to the three winners!
thank you very much Very Happy Applause cheers drunken bounce bounce study
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am

It is a hard contest, especially for the second place Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:12 am

Yes, but the first place is far from being decided yet. One of the most interesting polls I've ever seen in this forum. bounce

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Yes, but the first place is far from being decided yet. One of the most interesting polls I've ever seen in this forum. bounce

Indeed Wink

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:04 am

Sounds like me at an election to the Danish parliament lol!

Oh- I thought he was referring to the American election. Mad Wink

What I find especially gratifying is these companies willingness to work with the adult collectors communities. There's no reason they can't make figures that appeal to both adult and child collectors.
Back to top Go down
Rita1992

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 am

I like Greater bird-of-paradise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 am

So two animals at the first place for now: Common spotted cuscus and Greater bird of Paradise... What a suspense bounce

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 am

I am just in doubt. The picture...is it a Greater bird-of-paradise ?  study scratch

Isn't it a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which is not Australian ?

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:51 pm

So two animals at the first place for now: Common spotted cuscus and Greater bird of Paradise... What a suspense bounce

I own that little yowie common spotted cuscus, but compared to pictures, it seems that it doesn´t really fit study There aren´t enough spots, so a more acurate figurine would be very interesting :)
But I still hope, that the paradise bird and the lyrebird can win this competition cheers There aren´t enough exotic birds available :)

For the picture, I think Susanne is right scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 pm

For the picture, I think Susanne is right scratch

In my opinion that is ok, - it is a stunning bird !

Also it doesn't have tose thin, black feathers which must be almost impossible to make in a model Very Happy

Should I change the pictures ?

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Yes Susanne !! The two leading birds are not easy figures to make in model form but it would be exciting if possible !!

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Yes Susanne !! The two leading birds are not easy figures to make in model form but it would be exciting if possible !!

Here is a nice pose that I found  Very Happy cheers drunken bounce Idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Absolutely beautiful !!! Luc !! We may get another !!

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:34 pm

I am just in doubt. The picture...is it a Greater bird-of-paradise ?  study scratch

Isn't it a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which is not Australian ?
Acctually the most BOP species are endemic to New Guinea and close islands around it, as far as I know only two Riflebird species (Ptiloris paradiseus and Ptiloris victoriae) occur in Australia.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:19 am

I can ask him, he told me he is (the owner?) Wenno. They have a few interesting figurines but they are always available in sets.

Great! Wenno has still a big step to go and surely they could explod in this hobby through a closer cooperation with STS. Actually, I have millions of ideas to interesting sets. Mainly those about limited geographic regions with unusual and endangered animals that are unknown to children but surely would work very atractive as toys and as collectibles.
Back to this poll, I can't tell that it is already the 4th most participated poll of ever and it hasn't ended yet. It is going very exciting too! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:50 am

Acctually the most BOP species are endemic to New Guinea and close islands around it, as far as I know only two Riflebird species (Ptiloris paradiseus and Ptiloris victoriae) occur in Australia.

Yes even the greater bird of paradise isn't Australian ..it's Papua new guinea and surrounding islands .. Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:51 am

Here is a nice pose that I found  Very Happy cheers drunken bounce Idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The more I look at this figure ... it's magnifico !! Luck is it porcelain or resin or plastic?

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:52 am

Oh yes, it could be the first figurine of that specie :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:26 am

Yes even the greater bird of paradise isn't Australian ..it's Papua new guinea and surrounding islands .. Indonesia

So actually any Bird-of-paradise may be disqualified , as they are not Australian  according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shocked

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 am

So actually any Bird-of-paradise may be disqualified , as they are not Australian  according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shocked

That's all my fault, when I entered this thread, I was so short in time that I asked Christophe's help to enter all pictures and I haven't checked with enough rigor the geographic area of all species in this poll. pale
There are some birds of Paradise endemic from Australia, we can read in that Wikipedia entry that unless 2 riflebirds are exclusively found in Australia and even a manucode. It is also important to notice that when the radiation of all these species started, New Guinea and Australia were not separated yet. However, I believe the greater bird-of-paradise shouldn't belong to this poll once it is not found in Australia and that was the only requirement of the company's representative that is in touch with me.
It means that when you all are voting in a bird-of-Paradise, the decision of the company may result in an Australian species, namely the Victoria riflebird that you can see below and that is less spectacular than most of other species. So, if you wish, you can just cancel your vote and choose another option instead.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:03 pm

That's all my fault, when I entered this thread, I was so short in time that I asked Christophe's help to enter all pictures and I haven't checked with enough rigor the geographic area of all species in this poll. pale
There are some birds of Paradise endemic from Australia, we can read in that Wikipedia entry that unless 2 riflebirds are exclusively found in Australia and even a manucode. It is also important to notice that when the radiation of all these species started, New Guinea and Australia were not separated yet. However, I believe the greater bird-of-paradise shouldn't belong to this poll once it is not found in Australia and that was the only requirement of the company's representative that is in touch with me.
It means that when you all are voting in a bird-of-Paradise, the decision of the company may result in an Australian species, namely the Victoria riflebird that you can see below and that is less spectacular than most of other species. So, if you wish, you can just cancel your vote and choose another option instead.

Right thing to do Roger !!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Roger, it is not your fault, it is everybody's fault, if it is a fault at all Wink

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Yes, they aren't really spectacular compared to other species, but among all the BOP it definitley has one of the most interessting display rituals:

Maybe it's possible to do it in that way?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Some male birds are really crazy Laughing

But it surely is a spectacular bird ! I think it is a good idea to take him instead cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Science and Nature already released [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more a owl for large series. All of them are in very simple poses, all with folded wings so I don't expect S&N will make a bird-of-paradise in such a complex pose. Likely something more similar to the picture I posted. It is a beautiful bird anyway but I think it is good to take in consideration what is the usual designs of the brand. Next Sunday votation will end, you have a cancel button if you want to change your decision whatever it is.
Susanne, thanks for your support! flower I updated the picture of the bird-of-paradise to a Victoria's riflebird. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Hmmmm, someone removed its vote in the echidna, maybe it will be used later to the last minute decision. scratch Poll is ending tomorrow so hurry up if you haven't voted yet. bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:37 am

... and the winner is ...
COMMON SPOTTED CUSCUS!!!
Spilocuscus maculatus

155 votes is a very good performance and I want to thank everyone that voted.
I remember that our maximum of votes was 156 in two different polls during 2015.
It was probably the most competitive poll of ever, being the winner decided only in the last moments. And it couldn't be more but some votes were moved to the two main candidats on last days.
A lesson is that 9 days is too long for a poll like this one once last days the number of votes was residual and our community can surely do a good performance in fewer days.
Science and Nature will be informed of the results and I'll give you feedback about their reactions and further developments.
A completely new project takes a long time to take shape so don't expect to see this animal in Science and Nature's range in a short time.
I really love these initiatives and when collectors and companies act together. It was exciting when in 2011 we [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be included in Mojö Fun range. 56 votes only at that time.
I hope this topic and these choices also are used as reference to other manufacturers as it happened with the Mojö's poll. I believe it gives a good feedback of what are collectors wishes regardless the company. I also hope other species here listed will be released in toy shape, being it from Science and Nature or not.
As our forum is visited by other company representatives, I challenge these makers to be as brave as Science and Nature and Mojö Fun and donnot fear initiatives like these. Contacting us is enough.
Congratulations STS friends, again you wrote a little of the history of this industry and in future, we may look to a figure and say: - it was our choice! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:45 am

Ranking final:

1º Common spotted cuscus, 27 votes
2º Bird-of-paradise, 26 votes
3º Perentie, 18 votes
3º Superb lyrebird, 18 votes
5º Ursine tree-kangaroo, 15 votes
6º Tiger quoll, 14 votes
7º Australian brushturkey, 12 votes
8º Zebra finch, 11 votes
9º Western long-beaked echidna, 7 votes
9º Comb-crested jacana, 7 votes

I'd love to have your feedback about the results and suggestions about the initiative. bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:15 am

Ranking final:

1º Common spotted cuscus, 27 votes
2º Bird-of-paradise, 26 votes
3º Perentie, 18 votes
3º Superb lyrebird, 18 votes
5º Ursine tree-kangaroo, 15 votes
6º Tiger quoll, 14 votes
7º Australian brushturkey, 12 votes
8º Zebra finch, 11 votes
9º Western long-beaked echidna, 7 votes
9º Comb-crested jacana, 7 votes

I'd love to have your feedback about the results and suggestions about the initiative. bounce bounce

Wonderful participation ( Companies will also realize its a vote coming from different corners of the globe which makes this representation phenomenal ! )

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 am

A very, very exiting election , and a lovely winner cheers

Perhaps the suggestions will inspire for them all eventually ! Very Happy

Thankyou to Roger for great work and to S&N for giving us this chance to be heard Applause Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   

Back to top Go down

Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next