Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!

Go down 
+15
pipsxlch
lucky luke
donny ong
Bowhead Whale
widukind
Tarunyada
Jennypurr
gryphonguy
NandO
LeeAnn
JamesPanda
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Vote in the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range
Australian brushturkey (Alectura lathami)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap8%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 12 ]
Comb-crested jacana (Irediparra gallinacea)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap5%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 7 ]
Common spotted cuscus (Spilocuscus maculatus)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap17%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 27 ]
Bird-of-paradise, (Family Paradisaeidae)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap17%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 26 ]
Perentie (Varanus giganteus)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap12%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 18 ]
Superb lyrebird (Menura novaehollandiae)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap12%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 18 ]
Tiger quoll (Dasyurus maculatus)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap9%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 14 ]
Ursine tree-kangaroo (Dendrolagus ursinus)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap10%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 15 ]
Western long-beaked echidna (Zaglossus bruijni)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap5%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 7 ]
Zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata)
Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_lcap7%Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 155

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 am

Dear friends, according with your preferences, the 10 finalists are known. Now, the most voted witll be included in Science and Nature's range.
This poll will be active during 9 days and at 22th January we will know the winner.
Even if your favorite is not among these 10 options, there is surely one that gets your preference.
Your participation is important! cheers cheers

Last edited by Roger on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 am

Australian brushturkey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comb-crested jacana

Common spotted cuscus

Bird-of-paradise (Victoria's riflebird)

Perentie

Superb lyrebird

Tiger quoll

Ursine tree-kangaroo

Western long-beaked echidna

Zebra finch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 am

Gosh, it is hard to choose scratch Laughing

Perhaps it is of interest that Southland Replicas has just launched a beautyful Tiger quoll , (the name is realy "Spotted Tail Quoll") so there is already one in the market Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Many thanks Roger for this chance to vote:)

I´m very glad that my three choices are now in the final poll cheers
But it´s very hard to choose, cause all of this animals are very interesting...hopefully S&N is looking in this thread and perhaps not only the winner will get a chance to be presented as figurine.

We also have to look at the other brands and so I´ve decidet to make a clever tactic^^
As Susanne said, a quoll is already made by Soutland Replicas! They made also a tree-kangaroo, even I know it´s a different species. They´ve announced, that they will release some unusual animals, and I think a possum would be nice for their range - so perhaps they´re doing a spotted cuscus.
A zebrafinch is a bird, that looks like it could be made by the great brands as Schleich or Safari, cause it also fits in the pet range.
A perentie is very nice and I saw few of them in Australia - very impressive. But I think, we´ve a little lack of birds beside all the parrots, cockatoos and european/american ones.

So I´ve choosed the lyre bird, as it was also one of my 3 choices  cheers
But hopefully some people of Soutland Replicas, CollectA, Mojo and Co. are looking in this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Hope lots of members vote as it's interesting to see which species gets the maximum .. Personally all are winners ..Excited !!! As we will get a beautiful figure from SNN any which way now !! Yes hope Southland Replicas is following this thread so they get the mood of members too !!

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers Can't wait to see the winners! Very Happy

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Jacana and perentie ❤

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
gryphonguy

Country/State : USA, Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:36 am

Among these choices I vote for the PERENTIE. But I still want to see the PALM COCKATOO available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:41 am

I'm sorry, but none of them... No
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science & Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 am

Greater Bird of Paradise
Ursine Tree Kangaroo
Perentie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:

Sounds like me at an election to the Danish parlament lol!

Well, but here we talk about a toy animal model, - there must be ONE you like Laughing

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:14 pm

I voted for the common spotted cuscus. Although I fell in love with birds over the last few years, I still prefer mammals. Despite these are not the exact same (sub)species, Science & Nature already have an echidna and quoll, so I'd like to see some other species first. I eventually choose the cuscus over the Ursine tree-kangaroo because I just love that innocent face with the cat-like eyes and its wonderfully patterned fur. But it's good to see that none of the ten participants are left unvoted!

And many thanks to Science & Nature, and a little call to all the brands that keep collaborating with STS. It's really good to know that brands are listening to the collectors and it makes me love my hobby even more!

And many thanks to Christophe for portraying every single participant, it made my choise easier as I didn't have to search for every species myself :e)

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Why not all Sad Wink

Three of them i have as figurines but the rest isnt available at the moment, or Southland Replicas will do that job Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:21 pm

We arrived 100 votes in a very short time and it is still missing a week to the end of the poll. I believe next days voting will be slow but it is being already a hit and it is important that everyone is voting. To keep our good connection with companies, it is essential that we show that we are a participative and expressive community. So I want to thank to all that already voted and also to those that will vote.
Science and Nature is following our topics and informed me that this initiative is being very helpful to them.
Regarding choices, I like also that all of them have votes and that there isn't a clear winner yet. My favorite is not on top 10, the sugar glider, but obviously I have a favorite among these and I already voted. My vote, as a species collector, is obviously based in how rare is the species in toy shape but also is good to take in consideration what is good to the company. First, as previously mentioned, there is already a quoll and echidna in S&N range and those look very similar to the species here suggested. So, these are not among my preferences. Also, S&N is very defensive with their designs considering children safety what may turn some of the listed birds ahrd to put in toy shape with the desiered level of realism. Though, whatever is the winner, it will be for sure something very interesting. cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:

Well, but here we talk about a toy animal model, - there must be ONE you like Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Roger wrote:
We arrived 100 votes in a very short time and it is still missing a week to the end of the poll. I believe next days voting will be slow but it is being already a hit and it is important that everyone is voting. To keep our good connection with companies, it is essential that we show that we are a participative and expressive community. So I want to thank to all that already voted and also to those that will vote.
Science and Nature is following our topics and informed me that this initiative is being very helpful to them.
Regarding choices, I like also that all of them have votes and that there isn't a clear winner yet. My favorite is not on top 10, the sugar glider, but obviously I have a favorite among these and I already voted. My vote, as a species collector, is obviously based in how rare is the species in toy shape but also is good to take in consideration what is good to the company. First, as previously mentioned, there is already a quoll and echidna in S&N range and those look very similar to the species here suggested. So, these are not among my preferences. Also, S&N is very defensive with their designs considering children safety what may turn some of the listed birds ahrd to put in toy shape with the desiered level of realism. Though, whatever is the winner, it will be for sure something very interesting. cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

A owner of a other small brand ask me also what my suggestion is for his next model. So i hope that we can see in the future a bird of paradise :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:44 pm

widukind wrote:
A owner of a other small brand ask me also what my suggestion is for his next model. So i hope that we can see in the future a bird of paradise :)

Andreas, could you invite that person to interact with our community? I also have my personal suggestions but I always favor the group and I believe you'd like too. Sometimes it has the desired result as it happened with Mojö where my personal suggestion, the giant sable antelope, ended being the winner. Laughing The funny part is that I was checking the votation until the last minute wishing the sabe to beat the gaur and now, even if I like the sable very much, the gaur is just one of my favorite figures o ever. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, could you invite that person to interact with our community? I also have my personal suggestions but I always favor the group and I believe you'd like too. Sometimes it has the desired result as it happened with Mojö where my personal suggestion, the giant sable antelope, ended being the winner. Laughing The funny part is that I was checking the votation until the last minute wishing the sabe to beat the gaur and now, even if I like the sable very much, the gaur is just one of my favorite figures o ever. Laughing

I can ask him, he told me he is (the owner?) Wenno. They have a few interesting figurines but they are always available in sets.

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 pm

They are all Darling... I finally voted for the echidna.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 am

Impossible to choose only one. But eventually we all have to do that. Voted.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you for this choice, wonderful animals of australia, big fan I already poses the yowie and I look forward to the three winners!
thank you very much Very Happy Applause cheers drunken bounce bounce study
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am

It is a hard contest, especially for the second place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Yes, but the first place is far from being decided yet. One of the most interesting polls I've ever seen in this forum. bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Yes, but the first place is far from being decided yet. One of the most interesting polls I've ever seen in this forum. bounce

Indeed Wink
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:04 am

SUSANNE wrote:
TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:

Sounds like me at an election to the Danish parliament lol!

Oh- I thought he was referring to the American election. Mad Wink

What I find especially gratifying is these companies willingness to work with the adult collectors communities. There's no reason they can't make figures that appeal to both adult and child collectors.
Back to top Go down
Rita1992

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 am

I like Greater bird-of-paradise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/323712
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!   Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for the animal you want to see in Science and Nature's range!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next