Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello all! <3

So i'll start a fresh and new topic for 2017 :3
I have not really much this time, but i'm hoping ofcourse to update it in the future! xD

So let's start:

So our mom got an Airbrush recently for customizing our horses (She really enjoys it! Very Happy )
and she made an ''test'' horse xD Here's Spam , Previously the old hanno mare, who was really damaged and repainted before Dx So mom kinda saved her xD
This ''test'' is allready quite good in my opinion... I am so curious what mom can do in the future, with the airbrush!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next, I got another Unicorn! Breyer Classic Forthwind Very Happy

I also got some Accecoires for future photography... and just because it's cute!

And a trade with Karin (Night-Lioness), MLP Unicorn, 3 cute small horses, K&M Hyena and Kaiyodo Whale! Therefore I only knew i was getting the Hyena, the other ones were gifts! I love you
Thank you again, Karin!! <33 :3 Very Happy

and at last..... The Mustang horses that came with the stable xD

That was it! :3 Thanks for looking and have a nice day! xDD Very Happy I love you I love you

-Stardust

Last edited by TheLastStardust on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Your Mom is doing very well! As I already told before, it is great to see a family envolved in this hobby having joy with animal toy figures. I am also curious to see what you'll do with these accessories. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Congratulations for all that nice newcomers :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Congratulations on all your new additions! Fantastic repaint too, your mother is very talented! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Hurrraaay ! Your mom is a wonderful mom cheers
Please give her a hug from me and tell here I love her repaint Very Happy

And hurraaay for Karin, too, -she is always making people happy Very Happy

And congratulations to have got those horses, - did you get them without the darned expensive stable ?

Laughing Laughing I also have some of those accessories, - to me they are completely irresistable drunken

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Your unicorn heard is growing with such beauties between them! <3

Your mother make such lovely repaints! cheers

Love the set-up you did with those accessories <3 Cute and handy :3

I am very happy that they all arrived save and sounds and that you like them all Very Happy I love you cheers

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 am

Thank you Roger, Andreas, Fallon, Susanne and Karin !! sunny
Susanne - Done! xD I was told to say thanks and give a hug back! :3

It took awhile to collect some new additions before posting it here, but finally! ~
some are shown on Istagram allready, but now i am very happy to show them here also! <3
so here they are:

Yala, new Repaint from mom! <3 she is made to look like the same colors and breed as Kalia (My Jonas Custom) but with brown mane ^^ Her color is from my favourite game, Alicia Online ~

Next up, I bought a 2017 Schleich horse, the Gypsy Vanner!! His name is Guilliver ^^

Gift from Akai - Papo Percheron Joe Very Happy

Some more 2017 horses, Gifts from my Grandma, Gladys and Mountain (Granny came up with the names also ^^)

This one I am very happy with! <3 Found her on Marktplaats.nl (Dutch auction site) for not a too expensive price, and in quite good condition Very Happy
I named her Chanel :3

Picture I wanted to share:
Thanks to the help of Julie, Maja-Maus, and the sellers of Ebay and MP i now have the little squad complete! xD

a while ago i saw also on marktplaats.nl, the bullyland dog house. Later on it was sold or something and the auction was ended, and I felt bad about it! but some weeks later we were going to the Toys XL, looking for an Xbox controller for Akai, and there was a whole pile of them, for 1,00 only! xD so ofcourse i took one home with me. now i am very happy i did because it looks so cute in my display:

also bought the gorilla woman for 2017:

later on, I went to a flea market and found some really beautiful models!! <3

Schleich Angus calf:

and a very large Bullyland polar bear:

But the most interisting of the three was this big Hyena figure:

Its really big and I don't know what brand he is, altho there is something written under it's belly. he is from solid hard plastic, and if you pick him up he is quite heavy,
here is waht's written under his belly:

and here is he pictured with some other hyena's:

(K&M, Schleich, PV)  Very Happy

Someone knows what brand he is??  scratch

that was it for now! <3
Thank you for looking and have a nice day wherever you are~

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Nice hyenas!! And Hobby and Work figurines are nice but very huge :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:00 pm

What wonderful additions cheers

An enormously interesting hyena, - I can't read what is written eiter, even if your photo is excellent scratch

Beautyful horses too !!!
And your Mom has been painting another beautyful horse for you !!! WHAT a mom you have drunken

CONGRATULATIONS with your WONDERFUL flock of Schleich oldies. I love them SO much Very Happy

Perhaps, for me, the dog house is the top-wonder !!!
This dog house was only made for 3 years, - and then you found a whole stack of them !!! WOW bounce cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Congratulations with your lovely additions, Nardien! cheers

That repaint your mom did is adorable drunken She's very good at it! I love the detail of the short tail, it looks really nice on the model!

The Schleich 2017 Gypsy Vanner looks really nice, actually. I stopped collecting Schleich horses a few years ago, but this might enter my collection, one day Razz

And you got the old brown foal from Schleich! I do remember it from Instagram. Congratulations, I'm happy you didn't have to pay tons for it! And again, you're welcome on getting the adult horses, I'm always glad to keep an eye out for other collectors!

I love that huge hyena [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Where did you get it? New or second hand? It's from the Hobby & Work Publishing company. I found a huge bear from this series a few years ago, new from Kruidvat. I'm sure I showed it somewhere on STS before, but I can't remember where scratch Oh that wasn't too hard actually, thanks to the Search function of the forum Laughing Check it out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 am

Is neccesary find this hyena in " sky and earth"

is marvellous. I like one . Applause Applause

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Thank you again Andreas, Susanne, Julie and Fernando !!  Very Happy  cheers
also Andreas and Julie for the info on my Hyena!  cheers I didn't know the brand!  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I love that huge hyena [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Where did you get it? New or second hand?

I got it at an Flea market, but they were brand new! Very Happy I already spotted it in the distance and was like: HYENAAAA!! xD
But thanks for the link! <3 I didn't know kruidvat had these Very Happy but your Bear is also very nice o.o when i see this bear, I hope to find more in the future! cheers
Thank again for sending me the link! ^^

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 pm

These are some fantastic figures! I love the big hyena and the custom horses. You've come up with some excellent names as well.
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Very nice additons!
Love the unicorns.
love your mothers airbrush horses.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you, barracudacat and Dum_My ! Very Happy cheers

It's been awhile since i posted my new additions! Embarassed it was because i was very busy with other stuff. I wanted to show them today sunny I might be forgetting something tho, because i had so many additions the latest days and it's quite some time ago i updated this topic! D:

But okay, let's see them :3

Schleich horses/Unicorns thanks to Maja-Maus, Akai and Marktplaats.nl

Non-Schleich horses Thanks to Akai Very Happy

Another Custom from my mom, Yossarian, a Pegasus character of mine: I love you bounce

A trade with Karin again, Very Happy Thank you again Karin, I always love our trades!! Very Happy bounce cheers

Some Japanese models from AliExpress, It was my very first time buying from AliExpress, and I must say I am very satisfied!  Very Happy

And at last, Schleich Elasmosaurus, Thanks to a seller at Marktplaats.nl  Very Happy  Very Happy

That was everything! (I hope...) xD cheers Thank you so much for reading :3
Have a nice day! <33

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Nice batches cheers

What about Alieexpress shipping fees?

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm

Nice batches  cheers

What about Alieexpress shipping fees?

Thank you Kiki! cheers

the majority of Aliexpress has no shipping costs, and also no import costs Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Nice additions! Love your MP and AliExpress ones Very Happy

Your mother is really getting better and better with every repaint and custom she makes Very Happy

Happy the group arrived to you safe and sound :3

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 pm

A bunch of beauties again cheers

Yes, your mom get better and better, - I wished I had trained my Mom like you train yours Laughing

Very interesting ...and beautyful picture Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....

I also love the Papo horses very much...and alll those great ones from AliExpress drunken
What brand is the monky from Karin, - the one to the right ? Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS with all your new goodies flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Great additions, especially the Colorata figurines :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 pm

You only must be happy with your Japanese figures, they are wonderful! Very Happy i think Colorata is my favorite Japanese company despite having a very little number of them. I knot it is not the best but it doesn't demove it from being my favorite.
With A Mom like yours and friends like these, I guess your collection will keep growing for a long time. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Thank you again so much Karin, Susanne, Andreas, and Roger !! cheers
Susanne , The Monkey is from K&M Very Happy

I haven't much additions since, but I wanted to show my new 2017 Gypsy vanners quick:

Boyd

AnnaMay

They are so beautiful, I LOVE them! <3 I also got a little stablemate rider but i'll show them next time i think ^^
Just wanted to share this couple, I have no words for how beautiful they are!! I love you

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!! 8D

-Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:02 pm

That's definitely a very beautiful couple! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Wonderful, and your pictures are awesome cheers Applause cheers

I love the power and strength of Boyd , - and his colour is yummy !!!!

Only, - I would not like to have to keep his mane and tail untangled without tearing hairs off Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next