Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:20 am

Very nice horses of CollectA. Congratulations and thanks for the photos.

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 am

The new Tinkers are wonderful, I definitely have to get them!
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Amazing looking horses! Those are truly wonderful additions.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Beautiful horses! Congrays on these lovely new additions! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:50 pm

cheers cheers Beautiful Gypsy vanners, congrats! Applause Applause

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 am

nice Very Happy

Country/State : USA, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:01 am

Great additions, especially the Gypsy Vanners and the doghouse. Accessories like the doghouse can really improve displays.
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, again I love you Very Happy

So today I had the time to photograph some of my new additions Very Happy

Schleich Manta: Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some Schleich horses: I love you

Schleich horses thanks to Maja-Maus :

and I got off Marktplaats.nl this Breyer Diamond Jubilee for 40 euro's... what do you think, is that cheap...? because i tought so but i'm not really sure now xD
Anyway I wanted someone on the Harmonie mold for some time! I love you So i'm happy with him ~

That was everyting!! <3 Tomorrow's Kings day flea market, so if i find something i post it here as well ^^
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Beautyful Schleich horse ! I love especially the old ones, but you surely found the best among the new ones cheers

And the manta !!!
We see them rather often as models, so perhaps we don't always think of how enormously strange and weird and specialized fishes they are  Very Happy
I once saw a zoo ( or is it aquarium-?) keeper feeding a manta. At first I was horrified, because it looked like she put her whole hand into its mouth  Shocked
But the mouth is paces un the under-side, and this huge animal carefully sucked the feed from her hand : Swop !  Laughing

I know nothing of the prices of Breyer, but that is a wonderful, beautyful horse there drunken

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautyful Schleich horse ! I love especially the old ones, but you surely found the best among the new ones cheers

And the manta !!!
We see them rather often as models, so perhaps we don't always think of how enormously strange and weird and specialized fishes they are  Very Happy
I once saw a zoo ( or is it aquarium-?) keeper feeding a manta. At first I was horrified, because it looked like she put her whole hand into its mouth  Shocked
But the mouth is paces un the under-side, and this huge animal carefully sucked the feed from her hand : Swop !  Laughing

I know nothing of the prices of Breyer, but that is a wonderful, beautyful horse there drunken

Thank you for your nice comment Susanne cheers

aw, I love manta's, they always look so relaxed and peacefully... I get the same feeling with whale sharks Very Happy
I once saw one jumping out of the water and it looked like it was flying... but that was on tv! Laughing
Wish I could see one in real! <3 I can almost imagine how the ''Swop'' feels when feeding one! I love you Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Nardien, those are really nice additions to your collection. I also can't help about prices of Breyer figures but, considering you are happy, so the price was certainly good. Now just think that you ahve a wonderful horse figure and a mould you always wanted. I find it particularly nobble. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Wonderful animals, particularly the Schleich ponies and the Breyer!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Great additions again :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm

What seeking terms did you use on AliExpress?

Papo: 22
Safari: 33
Mojo fun: 6
Playmobil: 58
Other: 34
~
schleich count: 635
~
Total: 842

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Congratulations, lovely additions! Very Happy That's a decent price on the Breyer, though it looks like he's a tad yellowed - stick him in the window for a bit and the sun will make him white again cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Congrats, lovely additions! The old Schleich ponies are very cute and Breyer horse is amazing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Thank you so much Roger, BaaracudaCat, Andreas, LeeAnn, and Anna !! sunny

Gwaine, Here's a Link to the seller's shop, look under the catagory ''Wild animals''  Very Happy
-----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-------

Also, LeeAnn, Thank you so much for the info on the breyer! <3 he's whiter in real life Laughing my camera used it's ''Vivid'' Colours xD

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Thank you so much Roger, BaaracudaCat, Andreas, LeeAnn, and Anna !! sunny

Gwaine, Here's a Link to the seller's shop, look under the catagory ''Wild animals''  Very Happy
-----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-------

Also, LeeAnn, Thank you so much for the info on the breyer! <3 he's whiter in real life Laughing my camera used it's ''Vivid'' Colours xD

thank you so much!

Papo: 22
Safari: 33
Mojo fun: 6
Playmobil: 58
Other: 34
~
schleich count: 635
~
Total: 842

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm

congratz nice :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Thankyou, Dum_My Very Happy

Not much online these days Embarassed the weather is soo warm and sunny sunny
But I wanted to show this beautiful repaint that i got off ebay, and that arrived today Very Happy

I named her Vera cheers

Beautiful paintjob, and the matte finish is super!! cheers she is really lifelike!

I am soo happy with her!! <33

Thank you so much for looking, and how are you all doing...? Very Happy

Have a nice day all! cheers

Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm

That's very beautiful indeed. It is not very common to see this kind of coat color in a draft but I think it turns the figure even more special. Do you know who customized it? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 4:13 pm

I love her very, very, very much I love you drunken cheers

Perhaps she is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - they are quite ofte leopard spotted Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 5:48 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Thank you for showing this beautiful repaint. It took me quite a while to figure out which model was the original. The Clydesdale mare is transformed into a totally different horse with this painting. I love her. Congratulations and enjoy these warm an sunny days of May. sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm

......t took me quite a while to figure out which model was the original. The Clydesdale mare is transformed into a totally different horse with this painting. ......

You are right ! Amazing reansformation Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next