Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed May 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Wow, this is a really lovely horse! Congrats! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Beautiful repaint! Congratulations. cheers

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Wed May 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Lovely paintjob on the custom horse! I adore leopard appaloosa I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 am

Hello all!! cheers
I haven't been much on again lately! Embarassed But I did get lot's of new additions for my collection since Kingsday Very Happy Too much to photograph and show them all, but I wanted to start again slowly and show this little group from Spielzeug - geunstig:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Papo Cape Buffalo, african elephant and female deer, and Animals of Australia Tasmanian devil! I love you  I'm very happy with them~

Some of you may know that Akai (My sister, AkaiHawke here on STS) most of the time order together from Spielzeug geunstig so that we can split shipping costs. So Akai also ordered along with this lot, and actually, we also ordered 2x Southland replica's male Dingo, one for akai, one for me... Laughing
But instead we got 2x Southland replica's Red kangaroo male fighthing!! on the coupon from spielzeug geunstig there it is correct: 2x soutland replica's Dingo!! Laughing
I allready sent Spielzeug geunstig a message, and they also replied back with a sorry, and they would ship the missing dingo's emmediatly.
So now it's waiting on the Dingo's Very Happy

If our Dingo's arrive, i'll update this topic :3

Thanks for watching and i'm glad to be back!! 8D

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Four fantastic friends there cheers
Congratulations with the kingo too lol!

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Four fantastic friends there cheers
Congratulations with the kingo too lol!

Thank you, Susanne Very Happy

Ohh, No! Shocked What did Photobucket do with my addition topic!! Laughing D8

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Its weird i never used phoyobucket in my life.. and know i can not see any pictures that are uploaded with photobucket .. It only says; please upload your account for 3th party hosting.

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its weird i never used phoyobucket in my life.. and know i can not see any pictures that are uploaded with photobucket .. It only says; please upload your account for 3th party hosting.

Girls, read the topics in Life on STS, it make things a lot clearer! XD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2017 Additions - Updated 14 July !! - models from Spielzeug geunstig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3