Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012

Go down 
+38
MartinH
nyarlahotep
Shardur
widukind
WILLYBACOMAN
MD1985
Philter4
aandmkw
landrover
Kiryuha
remowshake
Rio
Numa
Wildheart
apichartu
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
sphyrna18
ken yeo
m.davis.15
pm64
Arrakai
Kikimalou
Joan Milelire
Ana
Kristie
Sergey
SUSANNE
SyLoBe
remrock02
HKHollinstone
Deseo
Admin
atabini
skysthelimit
Roger
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm

MD1985 wrote:
the kudu is my favourite animal since im back from Africa, so they will be on nr1 with all my animal lists Very Happy

The greater kudu, isn't it Martijn? :)
Back to top Go down
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

yep..the greater kudu
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Roger wrote:
My next bear will be called Sergeybert! tongue :)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:20 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

...Oh, the Lineol model WAS very cute! So the Hymalaian bear (ursus tibetanus) have already 3 votes (Me, Kiriyha and Harriet). But ursus malayanus (biruang) only Me (1 votes). Christophe, lets to help Biruang to put in top 10 animals! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

Maybe it chance for him and for us to became a cute Mojo model of rare species! cheers cheers cheers

Ok Sergey, so let's have a deal... Change one of your vote to Red river hog and I will change one for your sunbear Wink
Don't you think, Sergey, the Moon bear is prettier than the Sun bear? I find the Sun bear quite scary looking.

...My dear Harriet! There are only 7 (!) species of bears in the world! The brown bear is the favourite pet. And world brands all made only american black bear (baribal) - Schleich, Papo,Safari . So I think it would be very good for Mojo to have a monopoly by made the models of asian black bears. So for Himalaian black bear (Ursus Tibetanus) are Me, Kiriyha and Harriet (3 votes), for Malayan Bear (Ursus Malayanus) are Me, Ana and Christophe (3 votes)! It,s bad? I think we all shall to have cute models of Mojo - black bears monopolist! Laughing Laughing Laughing Roger?
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 pm

... or not so cute but real bongos or sable antelopes Laughing

Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

...Oh, the Lineol model WAS very cute! So the Hymalaian bear (ursus tibetanus) have already 3 votes (Me, Kiriyha and Harriet). But ursus malayanus (biruang) only Me (1 votes). Christophe, lets to help Biruang to put in top 10 animals! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

Maybe it chance for him and for us to became a cute Mojo model of rare species! cheers cheers cheers

Ok Sergey, so let's have a deal... Change one of your vote to Red river hog and I will change one for your sunbear Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing My dear Christophe! The Sable Antilope is the leader of the top (8 votes).! And your lovely "red rever hog" is in top already too (3 votes). (I like this species too!). So if you change your votes for " sable antilope" to "ursus malaynus" (it will be with you 3 votes) they both hit to top. It,s posseble? Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Ok friends, I change my cassowary,
which stand at heart for a spectacled bear,
plus it is so cute that not only collectors but also the love children, I chose it because a black bear I have already
(Noah-Pals). I find this choice because they come from South America, and its endangered.
We have no ourside this part of the world contrary to Asia
I also look forward to for years is the cousin of Sloth Asia but later .. cheers sunny

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 Ours_a10

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 Espece10

sunny Wink cat
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 pm

The spectacled bear is sooo sweet! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Mojo is giving us the opportunity to choose a collector's figure even if it is not apealling for children, but it looks like the collectors market is needing cute figures!
You are putting 3 bears in top 10 and now there's no birds! Pick up this gift for something really interesting as collectible and not only as a toy!
I don't want other brand only working for kids! Do you? cheers :)

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Sergey wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Don't you think, Sergey, the Moon bear is prettier than the Sun bear? I find the Sun bear quite scary looking.

...My dear Harriet! There are only 7 (!) species of bears in the world! The brown bear is the favourite pet. And world brands all made only american black bear (baribal) - Schleich, Papo,Safari . So I think it would be very good for Mojo to have a monopoly by made the models of asian black bears. So for Himalaian black bear (Ursus Tibetanus) are Me, Kiriyha and Harriet (3 votes), for Malayan Bear (Ursus Malayanus) are Me, Ana and Christophe (3 votes)! It,s bad? I think we all shall to have cute models of Mojo - black bears monopolist! Laughing Laughing Laughing Roger?
Yes, I know - I wasn't asking you to change anything at all. exclamation I just wondered what your thoughts are on the Sun bear, as I find it a bit scary looking. Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Guys and gals, let's not give Roger too much work and confusion with counting votes, it would be much easier if you change opinions in your first original post. Just edit it...

Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Mojo is giving us the opportunity to choose a collector's figure even if it is not apealling for children, but it looks like the collectors market is needing cute figures!
You are putting 3 bears in top 10 and now there's no birds! Pick up this gift for something really interesting as collectible and not only as a toy!
"
...Roger, I think that 3 species of "black bears" (Tibetanus, Malayanus and Spectaculated) are the "the golden mean" between "children needs" and "collectors needs". There are only 1-2 models of Ursus tibetanus (Noah-Pals, Kaiyodo), some 2-3 models of Ursus Malayanus (rare Colorata) and (maybe) 1 model of Spectaculated bear (WildRepublic?). It,s normal for animal-world collections? And bears are the most popular species in the world! We must have "banal trio" - brown bear, polar bear and baribal from famous brands? Laughing Laughing Laughing
So I must named now - "Sergey- Bear Protector"! I must change the avatar! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:
"
...Roger, I think that 3 species of "black bears" (Tibetanus, Malayanus and Spectaculated) are the "the golden mean" between "children needs" and "collectors needs". There are only 1-2 models of Ursus tibetanus (Noah-Pals, Kaiyodo), some 2-3 models of Ursus Malayanus (rare Colorata) and (maybe) 1 model of Spectaculated bear (WildRepublic?). It,s normal for animal-world collections? And bears are the most popular species in the world! We must have "banal trio" - brown bear, polar bear and baribal from famous brands? Laughing Laughing Laughing
So I must named now - "Sergey- Bear Protector"! I must change the avatar! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nothing against bears, Beargey! But what you are saying is valide to many species, see for example those with one vote and see if this is true or not! It's an easy figure to make, any brand can make it, and which brand are able to make a thiny figure? But simce I decided to share everything with you the choice are yours and mine of course! And will only win one figure, the top 10 goes to another pool! You could put the 7 bear species, the cave bear and the Teddy bear and this is not a warranty of victory! Anyway if this is what people in STS wants I agree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Roger wrote:

...The Birds? I love the birds. I have a nice bird shelves. I wish:
1. cassowary
2. golden eagle
3. condor...
And so? I love the mammals (the main part of wild-life displays) more! And I have only 3 species for votes! "What can I do? " ("Smokie" group) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Sergey wrote:
[quote
1. cassowary
2. golden eagle
3. condor...
And so? I love the mammals (the main part of wild-life displays) more! And I have only 3 species for votes! "What can I do? " ("Smokie" group) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do what your heart is asking for, all of us only have 3 choices and we have to enjoy with the only winner! In my life is the first time a brand is giving me a choice and this is enjoying me a lot! Whatever is the winner, I will want it for sure, even if is not my favourite, but the favourite of a fantastic family! I love you Very Happy
So which 3 you are voting, Sergey?
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
[quote
1. cassowary
2. golden eagle
3. condor...

Do what your heart is asking for, all of us only have 3 choices and we have to enjoy with the only winner! In my life is the first time a brand is giving me a choice and this is enjoying me a lot! Whatever is the winner, I will want it for sure, even if is not my favourite, but the favourite of a fantastic family! I love you Very Happy
So which 3 you are voting, Sergey?

...My dear Roger I repeat! I want to have from MOJO:
1. Himalayan bear (Ursus Tibetanus)
2. Clouded Leopard (It has already 4 votes! It,s more for need! And I can change this votes for somthing other! Wink )
3. Malayan bear (Ursus malayanus)

Laughing Laughing Viva Roger! It,s a great job!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

OK Sergey!
Thanks for your words! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am

If we also want some birds, for me one of the most impresive terns here in Peru at least is the inca tern, I would like to have one of this beauties as a collector piece but not included as not so many people with choose it, but here you have some images.

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 11740110

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 11740111

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 11740112

Another bird that for me is a beautiful species is the Harpy Eagle and if I am not wrong no brand has this bird.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 am

This Inca stern is wonderful Cool

atabini wrote:

Another bird that for me is a beautiful species is the Harpy Eagle and if I am not wrong no brand has this bird.

COLORATA 2005

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 Web
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Tomorrow will be the last day of this 1st part of the game, so help me tell other members to participate and check if your choices are really correct! Thanks for voting, and only an expressive votation can be profitable for further collectors figures, I'm thinking in next time to ask Mojo for a breed of horse to please the important community of horse lovers in this forum. But as I said before, more expressive the participation more chances to have future pools!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

atabini wrote:
If we also want some birds, for me one of the most impresive terns here in Peru at least is the inca tern, I would like to have one of this beauties as a collector piece but not included as not so many people with choose it, but here you have some images.

...By the way Roger about birds. As we,ve saw it,s very difficult to make a choice between lovely mammals and lovely birds if you have only 3 (!) votes... So maybe in future Mojo will open cpecial separate "birds line" and give us the choiсe again? As we know now they has only farm birds (hens and swan) and one (!) bald eagle.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm

atabini wrote:

...And by the way my friend Atabini... What a beautiful bird species is Inca tern! cheers cheers It,s gorgeous! I even did,nt know about this species! Thank for pics!

ps and Harpy Eagle colourful too, I know this guy.... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Izzy wrote:
My 3 choices are:

Prezwalski's Horse

Cape Buffalo

Chipmunk!

Very Happy

-Kristie

Kristie, I will accept your choices as: Wild horse, Eastern chipmunk, cape buffalo. Przwalski is a subspecies of wild horse and are a few species of chipmunk, but I guess you are refering the one Susanne shoed in her topic that I think is an Eastern. cheers

Wild horse is very very common Rogerio!
The only living real wild horse IS a Przewalskihorse!
And since when is a Przewalskihorse a subspecies? Shocked question
A tarpan also? Since when?
All of the other so called wild horses today are coming from those 2 species before!
But the quagga ok, but it needs a model very badly, so that is one of my choices to! Wink
Here is my choice:

1. Clouded Leopard
2. Indian Gaur
3. Amazon/Orinoco river dolphin(nobody thought about whales!)

No no, no bears, we have enough already, although some species are rarely made...
I could think of many many other species, but i think, mojo has to seperate the choices, mammals, birds, marine life and so on... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Thanks Ana, for letting me know about this tread, because i was to busy to get on the forum for some time! queen

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Roger wrote:
Izzy wrote:
My 3 choices are:

Prezwalski's Horse

Cape Buffalo

Chipmunk!

Very Happy

-Kristie

Kristie, I will accept your choices as: Wild horse, Eastern chipmunk, cape buffalo. Przwalski is a subspecies of wild horse and are a few species of chipmunk, but I guess you are refering the one Susanne shoed in her topic that I think is an Eastern. cheers

A tarpan also? Sice when?
All of the other so called wild horses today are coming from those 2 species before!
But the quagga ok, but it needs a model very badly, so that is one of my choices to! Wink

Wild horse is not anything when talking about species. It´s like saying big cats when you want to say jaguar or black panther... A Przewalsky horse is very different from a Mustang, and they are so, Przewalsky or Mustang, or Brumby or whatever breed they are.

The Przewalsky is not the only wild horse, there can be Brumby, Konik, Sable island, Mustang, Assateague, Chincoteague... And here in Spain we have some wild horses too: Galaicoasturiano, also known as Asturcón, and the "Jaca Navarra" (it could be translated like "Navarro horse" or something like that, Navarra is a part of the country), they live in the mountain. Also some herds live like wild horses in Doñana, Andalucía. But a wild horse can be also a domestic horse. The only difference between a domestic and a wild one is they way they live Wink

Not only those breeds come from Tarpan or Przewalsky horses... ALL the breeds we know today come from those ancient horses, but all of them are "Equus ferus caballus". There was another equus, "Equus ferus ferus" (=wild horse) but it was extincted many many years ago. So talking about "wild horses" is not correct Wink

About Tarpan horses... well, they were extincted many years ago. Today there´s a breed very similar to Tarpan, obtained with some ancient breeds who descend from Tarpans, like the Konik pony, but that breed is not exactly the Tarpan, and they are not wild.

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!

Last edited by SyLoBe on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Roger wrote:
Izzy wrote:
My 3 choices are:

Prezwalski's Horse

Cape Buffalo

Chipmunk!

Very Happy

-Kristie

A tarpan also? Sice when?
Here is my choice:

1. Clouded Leopard
2. Indian Gaur
3. Amazon/Orinoco river dolphin(nobody thought about whales!)

No no, no bears, we have enough already, although some species are rarely made...
I could think of many many other species, but i think, mojo has to seperate the choices, mammals, birds, marine life and so on... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Thanks Ana, for letting me know about this tread, because i was to busy to get on the forum for some time! queen

Nice to see you in the forum Willy!!!Very Happy
Fortunately you are only busy, that's nice!:) I was thinking to ask for you but the answer is always Baccardi!?!? drunken
Your participation was very important simce you are one of the starters of the forum! ... even all participations have the same importance! Laughing
For the first time Mojo hasn't asked for any kind of animal, it was my option to put it in wild life and forest series! Next time, if it will happen, maybe something more specific selection!
About the horses I'm not the best person to discuss about it, but what I know is only this, Equus ferus is the scientific name for all horses, so this is the species, for subspecies we have Equus ferus cabbalus for the domesticated horses, Equus ferus przewalskii for the Przewalskii horse and Equus ferus ferus for the Tarpan, already extinct 100 years ago, so not a prehistoric animals for sure and should be introduced in wild life series! But in this forum are many people with a much higher knowledge about horses than me and one of them are you Willy! cheers Is nice to learn with someone who have something to teach! study Very Happy
Thanks Willy and Ana! flower cheers

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next