Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schleich second half 2017

Go down 
+5
Saarlooswolfhound
pokeyanyway
SUSANNE
onatello
Farm collector
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

New Schleich second half 2017 Empty
PostSubject: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Check this out Very Happy  
https:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 pm

I guess pintabians would be just repainted arabians....but curious how the Lusitano mare will look...

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Darned ! I should have known...of course they now make those western set standard after I have bothered Paige so much to help me get them from USA Suspect

Antwa , - thankyou very much for the link, FC Very Happy

Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Darned ! I should have known...of course they now make those western set standard after I have bothered Paige so much to help me get them from USA Suspect

You are very welcome Susanne Very Happy I think this is very exiting news, hope they are for real sunny scratch
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 pm

I'll add all of this to the main topic within the next week.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 am

SUSANNE wrote:

No need to worry Susanne, I was more than glad to help. If anyone should feel bad it's me, because then you wouldn't have had to pay for US international shipping. affraid I just hope that the online shopping side of the company does well and expands to other countries too, it would make my life easier for sure. Laughing (sometimes I can't track down their best models for a while, like the pangolin from this year).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duma

Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Going by that link we can assume that there won't be any wildlife released in the second half of the year? I know the sloth is to be released but i suppose that is under different circumstances... or maybe that is just a small glimpse of what we will see, hopefully...

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Duma wrote:
Going by that link we can assume that there won't be any wildlife released in the second half of the year? I know the sloth is to be released but i suppose that is under different circumstances... or maybe that is just a small glimpse of what we will see, hopefully...
There are mostly new sets advertised on this link for the moment, so animals ( wildlife ) will maybe be shown later on Very Happy  It is also a possibility that there might be some new wildlife animals in the new jungle camp set and/or in the new, wild life advent callendar bounce  Maybe Schleich have the Sloth in one of these sets? This is only my speculations scratch
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 pm

No, the calendar will just have regular animals, maybe there are just some repainted smaller ones.

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 pm

arafan wrote:
No, the calendar will just have regular animals, maybe there are just some repainted smaller ones.
Aha, you know something we others don,t know? Wink
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Let me say yes, I know a shop that has the pictures of the new figurines. But I can't tell which one and I don't want to download and reupload all the pictures, then only even recive very few "thank you" and see all the pictures in the internet. But if you're really interessted write me a PM.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:04 am

Why don't you just share the online link here

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Because I simply don't want to bring the store in trouble.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The hannover is also without the washing place for sale now ...
i hate when schleich does this because i needed to buy the whole set for the horse ...
and now the horse can be boutgh seperately ..

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:28 am

Dum_my wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The hannover is also without the washing place for sale now ...
i hate when schleich does this because i needed to buy the whole set for the horse ...
and now the horse can be boutgh seperately ..

I honestly don't think that this was Schleich's doing. That's probably just the shop.
My reasoning:
- The horse doesn't have it's own code like normal Schleich Items.
(it's called SCHHAN by the shop instead the 5 digit code every other horse in the shop has)
- Second it isn't sold anymore. (If you klik on the item it says "out of stock")
So it's probably just a horse out of a washing place which had a broken or missing part. They probably just wanted to sell the horse separate to cover a part of the loss. Suspect
Or so I hope  Smile

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:30 pm

They have a lot of stock for this lose hanover ...
But still you can see the USA only is also just regular now ...
pff .. pintarabians are great![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am

Dum_my wrote:
They have a lot of stock for this lose hanover ...
But still you can see the USA only is also just regular now ...
pff .. pintarabians are great![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really?! That's weird! I can't find him at the webstore anymore.
I don't know how they got him. But I'm sure it isn't from Schleich.
Otherwise Otten or Schleich-store would have him for sale too.

Rolling Eyes got them shipped from USA last year. Now they are regular for sale.
I'm kind of happy for the collectors who couldn't get them from USA,
but it stings a little I probably overpaid quite a bit.

Yes! You're totally right they're idd great. So happy they got their own mold. I love you
And not the normal Arabians mold.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich second half 2017   New Schleich second half 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Schleich second half 2017
Page 1 of 1