Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello everyone!

Some of you already know I have a blog that I keep up with all my newest additions, walkarounds, reviews and other interesting model animal stuff.
Also, it shows my other animal related collections. Like books, cars, stamps, plushes and such.

I will post a link to a new blog entry when it is done here, in this topic.
(I will still make photos for TAI, and all photos on my blog are free to use for TAI.)

Lets see my first 2017 blog entry!

----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <----

Last edited by NightLioness on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Phantastic blog and great figurines Karin :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Holy Hamster !!!! SO many wonderful models you got affraid

Among the many lovely ones, the porpoises almost gave be tears of love in the eyes I love you ...and the ring-seal, and...cheers

I am delighted that you like the Papo horse  cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Wow! That is a huge load of new animals you got there! I especially love the AAA/ELC wolf and three pups. I have never seen that model before but its so cute! drunken A big congratulations on your new additions! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:18 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic blog and great figurines Karin :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy Hamster !!!! SO many wonderful models you got affraid

Among the many lovely ones, the porpoises almost gave be tears of love in the eyes I love you ...and the ring-seal, and...cheers

I am delighted that you like the Papo horse  cheers

Thank you dear Susanne cheers
And it is getting better and better by the month as I have an other package from Masoud to show you all Very Happy
Yes, the porpoises are a little dream come true! <3
Papo horse is standing in my little herd now :3 <3

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Wow! That is a huge load of new animals you got there!
I especially love the AAA/ELC wolf and three pups. I have never seen that model before but its so cute! drunken
A big congratulations on your new additions! cheers

Thank you Fallon Very Happy
You never saw the AAA wolf with pups before? Oh my! Really, it is a must have for you then Very Happy
Will keep an eye out for her for you :3

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:40 am

whoa i missed this! o.o
Soo many great figurines indeed! Very Happy also happy that the lioness with her cubs + the Clouded leopard
reached you safely! :3
....and i am also impressed by how you always choose the most beautiful japanese figures! Shocked

Congratulations Karin! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:24 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
whoa i missed this! o.o
Soo many great figurines indeed! Very Happy also happy that the lioness with her cubs + the Clouded leopard
reached you safely! :3
....and i am also impressed by how you always choose the most beautiful japanese figures! Shocked

Congratulations Karin! cheers

Thank you Nardien Very Happy

They are safe on their spots now :3
Hehehe.... oh well.... I try to be as variated as possible Embarassed Embarassed What a Face

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Oke! New blog-entry is up!! Including two very special animals!!
Curious?? Take a look! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Karin... WE NEED ABSOLUTELY Pallas cat and Tibetan Sand fox walkarounds. Very Happy

You will do them after you published a K&M ocelot walkaround Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers

I agree with Kiki, what is exactly the material? Like stone? Very interesting!!

Last edited by widukind on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:52 pm

OMG! Pallas Cat and Tibetan Fox affraid affraid affraid Wow! What a fabulous finds!! affraid cheers sunny Applause

Amazing species, I really would love to find some to my collection. I love Tibetan Foxes, they have so unique face Very Happy And Pallas cat is also incredible species. Congratulations, dear Karin!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Karin... WE NEED ABSOLUTELY Pallas cat and Tibetan Sand fox walkarounds. Very Happy

Oke, oke oke!!! Laughing

K&M big ocelot walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tibetan sand fox walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pallas cat walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:)

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

I agree with Kiki, what is exactly the material? Like stone? Very interesting!!

Yes, more like stone than plastic :)

Ana wrote:
OMG! Pallas Cat and Tibetan Fox affraid affraid affraid  Wow! What a fabulous finds!! affraid cheers sunny Applause

Amazing species, I really would love to find some to my collection. I love Tibetan Foxes, they have so unique face Very Happy And Pallas cat is also incredible species. Congratulations, dear Karin!!!!

Thew have indeed such a unique facial expression Laughing You can always visit us and see them in real Very Happy
Thank you Anna Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:12 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Oke, oke oke!!! Laughing

K&M big ocelot walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tibetan sand fox walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pallas cat walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:)

Fine Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 pm

New blog-entry is up! With again many interesting animals!
Would like comments here Very Happy Any questions/requests, feel free to ask them Very Happy

---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <---

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:27 am

Wonderful additions again KArin :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

SO many, so beautyful, and so differnet new models in your herd cheers

Tey are all so beautyful, I can't say one is the nicest. But the mysterius goat kid is indeed interesting, - I hope somebody can tell you whare he comes from Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 pm

widukind wrote:
Wonderful additions again KArin :)

SUSANNE wrote:
SO many, so beautyful,  and so differnet new models in your herd cheers

Tey are all so beautyful, I can't say one is the nicest. But the mysterius goat kid is indeed interesting, - I hope somebody can tell you whare he comes from Wink

I can not chose either Laughing

Maybe, one day someone can Very Happy Until then, he is nice and safe up on my AAA shelf :3

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Watching all your last blog entries at once is not a good idea. I have to follow it more often once you have always so many figures to show. Laughing
I am impressed with the moray eel, is it a green moray eell? To be honest, I love these large replicas when representing this kind of figures. Though, they're not yet suitable for me. I hope someday to get a little collection of huge beasts, like fish, reptiles, amphibians, etc.
I am also curious about your ichthiosaur and that mosasaur fish Wink you're showing. Maybe they are some vintage figures. I like also the two Asian K&M bulk figures among many others. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Watching all your last blog entries at once is not a good idea. I have to follow it more often once you have always so many figures to show. Laughing
I am impressed with the moray eel, is it a green moray eell? To be honest, I love these large replicas when representing this kind of figures. Though, they're not yet suitable for me. I hope someday to get a little collection of huge beasts, like fish, reptiles, amphibians, etc.
I am also curious about your ichthiosaur and that mosasaur fish Wink you're showing. Maybe they are some vintage figures. I like also the two Asian K&M bulk figures among many others. Very Happy

Marathon binge-watching! Laughing Take your time Wink As when they are up, I wont take blog-enties down Wink

I do not know exactly what type of moray eel it is, as it does not say on the belly.
And if you do want huge critters like fish, reptiles and amphibians, I will look for you for AAA biggies, as there is also a blue-ringed octopus in this line-up.
I think those two dinosaurs are from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Yes ,3 the two k&M bulk animals where a great find Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Marathon binge-watching! Laughing Take your time Wink As when they are up, I wont take blog-enties down Wink

I do not know exactly what type of moray eel it is, as it does not say on the belly.
And if you do want huge critters like fish, reptiles and amphibians, I will look for you for AAA biggies, as there is also a blue-ringed octopus in this line-up.
I think those two dinosaurs are from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Yes ,3 the two k&M bulk animals where a great find Very Happy

Thanks Karin, that is very kind from you but it is just a wish without a predictable date. Now it is not sensate to collect these figures. One day, who knows? flower
Yes, it seems your tylosaurus is the Playspaces... oh, tylosaurus look all so different. Laughing I also noticed that the Ichthiosaurus is not in that list on TAI and that the smilodon is twice, so, it is missing one to complete the 24 and it may be your ichthyosaur. As soon as we confirm it, we can fix it. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Sorry for double post. With Sean's help, we've found that your tylosaurus and ichthyosaurus are from a series of 24 Panini prehistoric figures. Well, they may not be exactly the Panini versions once these moulds were used exaustively for several other companies and some of the Playspaces figures are a good example. Now, I suspect that ther is some chance that we find to which exact company these figures belong once most are marked with a number and it is not identical in all companies. Some also represent remarkable difference in terms of painting, namely the Play Visions mini Dinosaurs. They haven't used these two moulds but some we find on Panini could also be found on PV range. There's still MECH but those I don't know anything about them. I am confident that Wing Mau is the suplier/manufacturer of these figures, I can see 12 of these moulds in their website.
I suspect your two figures are not marked with animal name once you asked, so they may be not the original Panini, but, do they have a number? study

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:05 am

Roger wrote:
Sorry for double post. With Sean's help, we've found that your tylosaurus and ichthyosaurus are from a series of 24 Panini prehistoric figures. Well, they may not be exactly the Panini versions once these moulds were used exaustively for several other companies and some of the Playspaces figures are a good example. Now, I suspect that ther is some chance that we find to which exact company these figures belong once most are marked with a number and it is not identical in all companies. Some also represent remarkable difference in terms of painting, namely the Play Visions mini Dinosaurs. They haven't used these two moulds but some we find on Panini could also be found on PV range. There's still MECH but those I don't know anything about them. I am confident that Wing Mau is the suplier/manufacturer of these figures, I can see 12 of these moulds in their website.
I suspect your two figures are not marked with animal name once you asked, so they may be not the original Panini, but, do they have a number? study

The blue one has a name on his belly: tylosaurus, number 4 and made in China. The green one, the one I asked, has no name on his belly.
Of course I could have known the name of the green one, as it is (almost) the same mold as the blue tylosaurus. But I forgot the blue one had a name on its belly...
But do the Playspaces have their name on their belly? And how do we know the difference between the Playspaces and the Panini series?

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:23 pm

These differences are what I am trying to find out.
According with Tim, Playspaces are just marked China without animal name. I just e-mailed him to ask if there is a number marked on them. So, your thylosaurus is not exactly the version sold under Playspaces name.
The Panini is marked with animal name and a number. Apparently they are also made of a more rubbery material. Though, the number I have for a thylosaurus is number 14 instead. It may not mean anything once it is known that Panini sold their collections in several countries and numbering may vary. What about the Ichthyosaurus?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Roger wrote:
According with Tim, Playspaces are just marked China without animal name. I just e-mailed him to ask if there is a number marked on them. So, your thylosaurus is not exactly the version sold under Playspaces name.
The Panini is marked with animal name and a number. Apparently they are also made of a more rubbery material. Though, the number I have for a thylosaurus is number 14 instead. It may not mean anything once it is known that Panini sold their collections in several countries and numbering may vary. What about the Ichthyosaurus?

This is very interesting !!!
My wild animal models have CHINA, species and number ( some haave a letter + a number) on them, - so they are Panini ? bounce Very Happy
Apart from that they are exactly the same as the ones in TAI ...but there is a black rhino too, which is not shown in TAI scratch

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Roger wrote:

Oke, make the 4 a 14, as the 1 is hiding with one of the wrinkles of the tylosaurus XD
The Ichthyosaurus is name and number 15 and China on his belly.
I do not know the other material, but the Ichty can be bent easily (tail fin and nose can be bend with ease).

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

This is very interesting !!!
My wild animal models have CHINA, species and number ( some haave a letter + a number) on them, - so they are Panini ? bounce Very Happy
Apart from that they are exactly the same as the ones in TAI ...but there is a black rhino too, which is not shown in TAI scratch

On TAI they are just listed, not pictured, and the list is not complete. I made it from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the official surely doesn't show the 40+5 figures announced. So, likely your rhino belongs to the list.
Could you please e-mail me with a list of what you have with the animal name and letters/numbers marked on them? That's the only way I have to compare with other sources to check if there is any coerence in the way they are marked. I'll ask the author of the topic I linked but I am not sure I'll get a answer. study

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Congrats on the wonderful new additions! I especially love the various birds and canids, but they really are all wonderful. Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:08 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oke, make the 4 a 14, as the 1 is hiding with one of the wrinkles of the tylosaurus XD
The Ichthyosaurus is name and number 15 and China on his belly.
I do not know the other material, but the Ichty can be bent easily (tail fin and nose can be bend with ease).

I am not sure I've read it before. Sleep
As more information I obtain from these figures, I am more convinced that your versions are Panini. 14 and 15 are the numbers of these two figures that I obtained from collectors that obtained them together with the album and stickers. Panini also has a softer material what is consistent with your comment. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Ooo, I missed this Embarassed Sleep
But again, very nice additions! :3 Love the AAA eel 0.0 I can imagine you had trouble finding a place for him in your collection as he's big! xD and the little playspaces dinosaur, I remember having the blue one as a kid but i never saw it in green, niice <33
and the Pliosauris is a real treasure! :3 so beautiful owo

also happy that you are happy with the animals i sent you I love you I'm curious how you are gonna ''Pimp'' them before they enter your collection xD <3

Congrats again dear Karin!! I love you I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Amazing additions Karin ! The Kaiyodo are fantastic sunny

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 am

It seems I'm late here, oops!
Great additions Karin! I love especially the birds you got and the Preiser animals! Also, the books look great! Big congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon May 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh my! You always have such a wonderful array of new additions! Congrats on all your new arrivals!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon May 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Night Elf wrote:
Congrats on the wonderful new additions! I especially love the various birds and canids, but they really are all wonderful. Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy I try to be as variated as possible, also for my collection.
But there are always a few species that turn up in the blog-entries XD

TheLastStardust wrote:
Ooo, I missed this Embarassed Sleep
But again, very nice additions! :3 Love the AAA eel 0.0
I can imagine you had trouble finding a place for him in your collection as he's big! xD
And the little playspaces dinosaur, I remember having the blue one as a kid but i never saw it in green, niice <33
and the Pliosauris is a real treasure! :3 so beautiful owo

also happy that you are happy with the animals i sent you I love you I'm curious how you are gonna ''Pimp'' them before they enter your collection xD <3

Congrats again dear Karin!! I love you I love you cheers

Thank you Nardien <3
Yes XD AAA eel was not easy to handle at eel Razz Laughing
I am in a sea dinosaur mood lately XD As you can see XD

Florian wrote:
Amazing additions Karin ! The Kaiyodo are fantastic sunny

Thank you Very Happy
Kaiyodo always rocks! You can never have enough kaiyodo in your collection ;D

Ana wrote:
It seems I'm late here, oops!
Great additions Karin! I love especially the birds you got and the Preiser animals! Also, the books look great! Big congratulations!!! cheers

Anna, you never late to respond Very Happy  cheers
Thank you Very Happy Oh, yes, the books <3 Wanted to explain them more, but phew, blog was very long already XD

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Oh my! You always have such a wonderful array of new additions! Congrats on all your new arrivals!

Hehe XD Thank you Fallon! <3 Will post Charles on there soon Very Happy (And the horses/cat from Dark-Pegasus-Studio as well :3)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:25 pm

New blog-entry is up! Very Happy Kingsday findings and a Julie package are included <3
Feel free to ask questions, request walkarounds and to add photos on TAI.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations

Thank you Andreas! Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Lots of great additions! Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Taos wrote:
Lots of great additions! Applause Applause

Thank you Taos! Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Many great figures and other kind of collectibles. News from Julie, etc. Very Happy I am glad your blog project is being successful and that your collecting is in very good shape. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Many great figures and other kind of collectibles. News from Julie, etc. Very Happy I am glad your blog project is being successful and that your collecting is in very good shape. Very Happy

Thank you Roger Very Happy Yes, I am still collecting big time Laughing
Julie is doing fine Very Happy She is very busy with school, many tests next week.

Was not expecting such a long time blog XD But apparently, I am keeping it up!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:27 pm

New Blog-entry is up!
Gone with the Wind (toy store in Amsterdam) findings, Marktplaats package and more!

-----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-----

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Wonderful new additions! I love the fox plush and the prehistoric horse. I can't imagine anyone would object to you freeing the plesiosaur from the ball. I'm sure he's much happier now.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Congrats Karin!! I love you So much nice animals again! Loving the daschund and also the prehistoric horse as i have him too Very Happy bounce
Can I ask: how do you free the little animals from the bouncing balls...? xD those things are pretty strong if you ask me xDD

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:44 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Wonderful new additions!  I love the fox plush and the prehistoric horse.  I can't imagine anyone would object to you freeing the plesiosaur from the ball.  I'm sure he's much happier now.

Thank you! Very Happy
I think he is indeed, at least I am Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Congratulations :)

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats Karin!! I love you So much nice animals again! Loving the daschund and also the prehistoric horse as i have him too Very Happy bounce
Can I ask: how do you free the little animals from the bouncing balls...? xD those things are pretty strong if you ask me xDD

You can ask anything Wink
Well, most bouncing balls have a seem. Most of them are half colored/half see-trough rubber.
That seem, you can open up with a knife. Be careful! You can cut around that seem, breaking it open, carefully peeling away all that rubber.
Sometimes with old bouncing balls, you can tear them open along the seem. Shall take some photos next time I open one up Wink

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:45 pm

cool blog entries. cant wait to see the arapaima, coelacanth etc. in your collection someday. :)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:07 pm

sauroid wrote:
cool blog entries. cant wait to see the arapaima, coelacanth etc. in your collection someday. :)

Trade with you will be in the next blog-entry Very Happy
With individual photos cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 pm

New Blog-entry is up!
My very first Southlands Replicas and more! <3

-----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-----

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am

Karin- I don't have an Instagram, so I can't respond there- but I very much enjoy reading your blog entries when you post them here. I especially adore that coelacanth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!    

Back to top Go down

Karin's Blog: New entry on 11-10-2017!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next