Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!

Go down 
+15
Songbird
Anne from Norway
pipsxlch
sauroid
barracudacat
Taos
Florian
Night Elf
Ana
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
TheLastStardust
WhiteLightning Wolf
SUSANNE
widukind
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:34 am

Great blog entry, as always! Congratulations on your new additions!
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:56 pm

awesome additions! I love you cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Your blog is amazing. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you ALL so much! Reading the feedback means so much to me! <3
After a year, this blog really became a part of me.
So reading you accept the blog and even like it is... so wonderful!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:25 am

your blog is a work of love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm

At least I was able of reading your last blog entries! Very Happy So many and great additions and all with nice stories to tell.
I've read so much that I forgot a lot of things I'd ask. I have to read it back again. Though, in my mind there is the fact that you mention that the Papo mandarin is even nicer than the Safari mandarin. That's fabulous, I have the Safari one and I thought I'd never expect a better one from a non Japanese brand. It shows that Papo figure may be a masterpiece indeed. Very Happy Another strange thing I remember is the pirarucu figure, it is magnificent. Laughing Well, I remember also that the world is somewhat Schleich-ified Laughing love the neologism and that your blog completed 1 year! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 pm

sauroid wrote:
your blog is a work of love and passion.

You are just the sweetest Very Happy

Roger wrote:
At least I was able of reading your last blog entries! Very Happy So many and great additions and all with nice stories to tell.
I've read so much that I forgot a lot of things I'd ask. I have to read it back again. Though, in my mind there is the fact that you mention that the Papo mandarin is even nicer than the Safari mandarin. That's fabulous, I have the Safari one and I thought I'd never expect a better one from a non Japanese brand. It shows that Papo figure may be a masterpiece indeed. Very Happy Another strange thing I remember is the pirarucu figure, it is magnificent. Laughing Well, I remember also that the world is somewhat Schleich-ified Laughing love the neologism and that your blog completed 1 year! cheers

Roger! Thank you so much for reading my blog-entries <3
It warms my heart to know that, how busy you are, you still read my blog :3
Yes! And I still stay with that sentence, Papo Mandarin duck one is better IMHO :3
Hehehe, Schleich-ified *hides* Well, scheich sure is around these days, even on busy Instagram it is a hype now... Somewhat negative I am afraid

Had to look up Neologism on Wikipedia, learn something new today Very Happy

Up to two years Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:40 pm

New Blog-entry is up. Small one this time XD
-----> Click Here! <-----

I will be going on a full week holiday, starting this Friday.
I will have internet. But just mentioning it, just in case XD

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Karin, What a nice group of figures.
Is the platypus really from the same series of the red wolf cub? I didn't know it, only the hollow cast from Polybag series. Could you tell what is marked on it? I suppose the scientific name is marked. scratch I love that retired Safari warthog. The Schleich version, which I own, is very beautiful and very well finished, the Safari version doesn't show the same manufacturing quality but the pose gives to it a very realistic expression. pig Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Is the platypus really from the same series of the red wolf cub? I didn't know it, only the hollow cast from Polybag series. Could you tell what is marked on it? I suppose the scientific name is marked. scratch I love that retired Safari warthog. The Schleich version, which I own, is very beautiful and very well finished, the Safari version doesn't show the same manufacturing quality but the pose gives to it a very realistic expression. pig Very Happy

It is marked K&M and with the name of the animal, platypus. It is an K&M Wink
It is not hollow, but sturdy and heavy. I had never seen it also, it is not even on TAI yet, if I remember correctly. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

It is not hollow, but sturdy and heavy. I had never seen it also, it is not even on TAI yet, if I remember correctly. :)

Thanks Karin! Very Happy So, you've found, defintively, a rarity. I don't know a single collector that owns it, besides you. Some devoted K&M collectors will get surely surprised. Very Happy
I opened a link to it on TAI Very Happy If you want, I use your picture and do the work. Very Happy After your holidays, that I hope you enjoy a lot, We'd surely love a walk around of it. bounce :Bounce:

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:35 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Karin! Very Happy So, you've found, defintively, a rarity. I don't know a single collector that owns it, besides you. Some devoted K&M collectors will get surely surprised. Very Happy
I opened a link to it on TAI Very Happy  If you want, I use your picture and do the work. Very Happy After your holidays, that I hope you enjoy a lot, We'd surely love a walk around of it. bounce :Bounce:

I do? Ohmygoodness! <3
I am home now and I have the platypus in my hand, this is what it officially says on its belly:
DUCKBILLPLATYPUS
Ornithorhynchus anatinus
CHINA
(copyright) K&M INT

Of course you may use my blog photo for TAI.
I shall make a walkaround when I am back home, or when I have time tomorrow :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 am

Big congratulation Karin cheers

First for the whole batch Very Happy

Then for the smilodon Very Happy

For the Kangaroo too of course Cool

And a special congratulation for this incredible finding, this platypus is the first I ever see Shocked what was a bad deal on Instagram is now a miraculous catch cheers

I wish you fantastic holidays, Valkenburg seems very beautiful, I would love to visit it. I discovered it has an Hundertwasser building, another good reason for me to make the trip. Wink

I second Rogério, for the walkaround bounce

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

I opened a link to it on TAI Very Happy  If you want, I use your picture and do the work. Very Happy After your holidays, that I hope you enjoy a lot, We'd surely love a walk around of it. bounce :Bounce:

I said it often in the past. I think K&M will be have some more unknown surprises for us :)

Last edited by widukind on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:15 pm

Placed a little walkaround of the K&M platypus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Karin, who would guess that your platypus is the 24th entered on TAI? So, Yes, Noah's Pals are a pair. Very Happy ... and I thought that collecting platypuses could be a flat task. Laughing
I agree with Andreas, once I really worked hardly on K&M and PV sections on TAI. I can tell that PV is close to completion. It may exist a few more sets we don't know but surely only a few. On the other hand, K&M has still a lot of surprises reserved to us. The only way is to keep collecting and hsaring as you did. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Beautiful additions Karin! Congratulations! The kangaroo is incredibly good and they are all very nice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 pm

Roger wrote:
Karin, who would guess that your platypus is the 24th entered on TAI? So, Yes, Noah's Pals are a pair. Very Happy ... and I thought that collecting platypuses could be a flat task. Laughing
I agree with Andreas, once I really worked hardly on K&M and PV sections on TAI. I can tell that PV is close to completion. It may exist a few more sets we don't know but surely only a few. On the other hand, K&M has still a lot of surprises reserved to us. The only way is to keep collecting and hsaring as you did. Very Happy

A few more PV sets???? Shocked

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Many, many, many great new additions! The K&M platypus is a great find!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:55 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

A few more PV sets???? Shocked

Yes, but not many. I believe that two or three more National Park sets may exist, even if I don't have any clear evidence. There is also this leopard that we could never find a set to introduce it. study

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Roger wrote:

That is fantastic Very Happy
K&M and Play Vision are surely two brands that still have surprises for us!
Like the K&M bouncing balls for example Wink

Ana wrote:
Beautiful additions Karin! Congratulations! The kangaroo is incredibly good and they are all very nice! Very Happy

Thank you dear Anna Very Happy Southlands Replica's is hot and booming! Hope they will continue this line of work <3

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Many, many, many great new additions! The K&M platypus is a great find!

Thank you dear Fallon! Never knew this platypus would be such a find XD

Last edited by NightLioness on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

bounce New blog-entry is up! bounce  
-----> HERE <-----
Vacation additions, Julie Buddy Box and more! <3

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 am

Great lot of figures to your collection and glad to know you are recovering from your cold. Very Happy
Was I able of visiting a place like Aachen without forgeting about animal figures? Well, maybe not but I could risk it. Wink Really collector blood, everywhere you go you always try to spot something for your collection. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!   Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karin's Blog: New entry up on 06-01-18!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next