Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't often fall head over heels for regular runs but this one I just LOVE! I love you Here is Paint Me a Pepto, portrait of a real champion cutting horse.

This girl is absolutely stunning and very well done for a RR. And you just can't beat the price at my dealer - $35.35! How's that for a new RR?? She is super shiny, not exactly semi-gloss but not glossy either - somewhere in between. Her head especially is very glossy. The masking is very smooth, a few small blurred sections but nothing awful. I'm a sucker for black tobianos especially if they have cat tracks or spots on the legs like this one. Top it off with this being the Bobbi Jo mold and you have a winner! I love you Here she is in all her glory Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparison with the original Premier Club release, "Bobbi Jo"

And here is the real Paint Me a Pepto, also called "Deja" at the barn Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 pm

She is SO beautyful cheers

They are both very, very beautyful, - and so is the live model Very Happy

PS : What does RR mean ? Regular Run or ...??? scratch

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Yes you're right, RR is Regular Run Wink

Chappie

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:06 am

Hi LeeAnn I'm new here and have a collection of model horses including lots of Breyers.

Oh for a rr she is stunning! The paint job actually has followed the pattern of the real horse. Yay for Breyer! Love the premier model too of course. This sculpt has beautiful eyes by the looks of it too. Thankyou for the photos.

My very first Breyer was the black Tobiano Pinto Stock Horse Stallion and ever since I've been a sucker for them too. :)

I used to pay close attention to what Breyer released every year, but in the last few years I've been guilty of not noticing their releases unless they jump out at me. My Breyer collection has a lot of Stablemates in it... you can put more on a shelf! Just as well I don't live in the USA or my Breyer collection would be out of control!!! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 am

A nice horse :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Chappie wrote:
Hi LeeAnn I'm new here and have a collection of model horses including lots of Breyers.

Oh for a rr she is stunning! The paint job actually has followed the pattern of the real horse. Yay for Breyer! Love the premier model too of course. This sculpt has beautiful eyes by the looks of it too. Thankyou for the photos.

My very first Breyer was the black Tobiano Pinto Stock Horse Stallion and ever since I've been a sucker for them too. :)

I used to pay close attention to what Breyer released every year, but in the last few years I've been guilty of not noticing their releases unless they jump out at me. My Breyer collection has a lot of Stablemates in it... you can put more on a shelf! Just as well I don't live in the USA or my Breyer collection would be out of control!!! Very Happy

Welcome here! It's nice to hear your thoughts on this new one too Very Happy I have a bit of a mini obsession as well, I believe I'm somewhere close to 250 now Laughing I just love how they're still so detailed for being so small, and of course they're a lot cheaper (sometimes Rolling Eyes ) and take up less space! cheers

See, that's my problem, I'm in the US and my collection is out of control!! affraid I have toned it down lately though, sold a few I'm not in love with and buy only the ones I do Smile

widukind wrote:
A nice horse :)
Thanks Andreas!

Chappie

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:00 am

Oh I love my Stablemates! Not all the moulds catch my eye, but those that do, I tend to buy so that there is a few conga lines in my collection! Unfortunately no-one sells Breyer model horses anywhere near where I live. I have just ordered a couple of Stablemates from the fabulous MiniZoo! Very Happy Very Happy

This mould in your photos, is it very new? Sorry I am so behind!

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Congratulations, this model is just stunning. The sculpt is perfect, with its dynamic pose and lot of details. The pattern is also interesting.
I'm not much focused on stock horses, but maybe she will find a way how to get in my collection Wink
I think this yearvBreyer released some good RRs - Hwin, this Paint mare, Fantasia Del C & foal - quite new and very well sculpted molds.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Chappie wrote:
Oh I love my Stablemates! Not all the moulds catch my eye, but those that do, I tend to buy so that there is a few conga lines in my collection! Unfortunately no-one sells Breyer model horses anywhere near where I live. I have just ordered a couple of Stablemates from the fabulous MiniZoo! Very Happy Very Happy

This mould in your photos, is it very new? Sorry I am so behind!

No need to apologize! You're not behind Wink Yes, Bobbi Jo was the first release on this mold in the Premier Club of 2015, she was the first release that year. Since then we've seen Charlie, the Vintage Club Extra SR in 2016; Shiela, BF 2016 SR; Avalance, 2016 Web SR; two auction models in 2015 and 2016, and now Paint Me a Pepto Very Happy

onatello wrote:
Congratulations, this model is just stunning. The sculpt is perfect, with its dynamic pose and lot of details. The pattern is also interesting.
I'm not much focused on stock horses, but maybe she will find a way how to get in my collection Wink
I think this yearvBreyer released some good RRs - Hwin, this Paint mare, Fantasia Del C & foal - quite new and very well sculpted molds.

Thanks! She's not entirely perfect - her chest is very narrow which I suspect the molding process is to fault. Because of that some judges refuse to pin her. However I still love her and it could be a whole lot worse, we could be talking Imperador here. Laughing

You definitely need to get this one!

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:51 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
onatello wrote:

Thanks! She's not entirely perfect - her chest is very narrow which I suspect the molding process is to fault. Because of that some judges refuse to pin her. However I still love her and it could be a whole lot worse, we could be talking Imperador here. Laughing

You definitely need to get this one!

I've looked at the photos again and now I can see the narrow chest. Well, nobody's perfect. Wink Imperador is whole strange, I like his head, but it doesn't fit to the rest of his body.
Well, I have to get few more Eberl's from my wishlist, and then maybe it will be her turn.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Completely agree with you on Imperador. I like the head, the rest of the horse I just don't like. Other than his mouth, looks like it belongs on an old man Laughing

Chappie

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Goodness! I have missed out knowing about this mould! Breyer LEs & SRs are not generally available in Australia in tack stores though. She is beautiful and I am impressed with her sculpt and finish for a rr. Thanks for showing us LeeAnn.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:57 am

You're very welcome! Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Very fine walkaround, LeeAnn! I love you

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks Yvette! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Nice and sweet! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround   Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer 2017 Paint Me a Pepto Walkaround
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Breyer-
Jump to: