Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 18:42

The king cobra (Ophiophagus hannah/Königskobra) by Schleich was sold between 1998 and 2002.
There is only a Made in Germany model, so far as I know.
Number is 14141.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 19:00

It is such a wonderful model !!! drunken I still remember how delighted I was when I got one Very Happy

And such a beautyful specimen you have, whith the neat, old tag Very Happy

Thankyou for a good choice for a great walkaround Applause sunny

PS : I just checked, - mine is marked "Schleich(S) Germany 97", I don't think it neccesarily means that it is made in Germany...or ??? scratch

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 19:14

Nice walkaround :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 19:38

Susanne wrote:
PS : I just checked, - mine is marked "Schleich(S) Germany 97", I don't think it neccesarily means that it is made in Germany...or ??

No, I think the same. In this case it means "Made in Germany". Sometimes you can find the word "Germany" together with a part of address from Schleich at the figures. But that means a part of Schleich address and not, where the figure was made. In this case you can find often
somewhere the words "Made in China" too, often near the legs.  alien

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 20:26

Yes, - perhaps this was an idea for a topic some day ? Very Happy
Only it is rather difficult to meke sharp pictures of the marks scratch

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyTue 07 Feb 2017, 21:26

Susanne wrote:
Yes, - perhaps this was an idea for a topic some day ? Very Happy
Only it is rather difficult to meke sharp pictures of the mark

I agree, that could be a problem, but why not ? bom

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptyThu 09 Feb 2017, 22:07

Here is an example of a figure called king cobra that represents the real species. Often Indian cobras are represented instead. Interestingly, Schleich released recently an Indian cobra and not a new version of a king cobra what is great even if was made accidentally. Thanks for presenting a walk around of an older figure. flower

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptySat 25 Mar 2017, 10:28

Roger wrote:
Here is an example of a figure called king cobra that represents the real species. Often Indian cobras are represented instead. Interestingly, Schleich released recently an Indian cobra and not a new version of a king cobra what is great even if was made accidentally. Thanks for presenting a walk around of an older figure. flower

I don't agree Rogério, this cobra is something like an Indian cobra, only something like. King cobras patterns are completely different as you can see on Wikipedia

Thank you for this nice walkaround Yvette Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  EmptySun 26 Mar 2017, 11:57

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don't agree Rogério, this cobra is something like an Indian cobra, only something like. King cobras patterns are completely different as you can see on Wikipedia

Thank you for this nice walkaround Yvette Very Happy

You're right as usual, Christophe! cheers
I think I assumed it without checking it correctly, it is the behavior that these companies expect from us and I did it myself. geek Do you think it could be assigned to a particular species or is it just a chimera. scratch

PostSubject: Re: Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround    Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich King cobra - Königskobra 14141 walkaround
Page 1 of 1