Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017

Go down 
+4
NightLioness
onatello
widukind
Numa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Whilst at the toy fair I came across various ad hoc stands and distributors selling other animal related models and so I have combined them all into this one listing so you can see the photos.  

The first two images are from Nayab box sets - I only had two photos so added them here.  I quite like the camel!

Nayab

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nature Discovery - 3D Puzzle Wildlife Models & dioramas

I am not a fan of animal replicas that are made in other formats such as puzzle but I must say  I had to stop and take a double look when I saw these on display.  They are superb and very well made!  Even though they are puzzle pieces and you can see the joint lines you will be amazed at how high the sculpting and painting quality is.  The most impressive of all is the Owl but this was boxed but you can see the image on the cover.  Someone may want to research these a little more and maybe do a walkaround but I think for some of you animal fans out there you migfht like these.  The tortoise is similar in size to the one by Papo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Numaan on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:21 pm

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Those 3D puzzles looks interesting, thanks for photos!

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Those new puzzles sure looks the same as 4D Master puzzles!

I recently got the Lion Fish from 4D Master, and it looks the same.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

WONDERFUL puzzle-models cheers

Thankyou VERY much, Numaan. We are so lucky to have you here in the forum flower flower flower flower flower

Karin, that fish is beautyful, even if it is a pest when it is an invasive species Wink

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Those new puzzles sure looks the same as 4D Master puzzles!

I recently got the Lion Fish from 4D Master, and it looks the same.

And I have the owl from 4D Master and it's exactly the same as the new 3D puzzle.  scratch
Maybe they are the same company?
Oh, and that Lion Fish is wonderful by the way.

GudrunOrca

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:43 am

This may be off-topic, but where are 4D Master models available in The Netherlands? Online somewhere that sends to The Netherlands perhaps? I am looking for the killer whale skeleton model... scratch I spotted it in the background of
this picture (on the right! Cool)
I know it's being sold in the US and Canada, but it's so expensive to be shipped here, if they do so at all...
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:51 am

GudrunOrca wrote:
This may be off-topic, but where are 4D Master models available in The Netherlands? Online somewhere that sends to The Netherlands perhaps? I am looking for the killer whale skeleton model... scratch I spotted it in the background of
this picture (on the right!  Cool)
I know it's being sold in the US and Canada, but it's so expensive to be shipped here, if they do so at all...

Sorry going to Dutch for a sec people:

Ik weet niet waar je in Nederland woond, maar ik heb mijn 3D orca model weg bij Terrarium Imaginarium, winkel in Groningen <3
Ik weet niet of ze hem ook verkopen op hun site? Link staat hieronder :3
LINK!

Hij is best prijzig, maar dan heb je ook wat <3
Staat onzettend mooi bij de 3D dolfijn <3

Hoop dat dit helpt Very Happy

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Most of those puzzle figures are the Famemaster puzzles, repackaged once again. We have several, including the lionfish, clownfish and rattlesnake.

I do, however, like that whale shark. It might be a newer one.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS Part 1: Miscellaneous Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017
Page 1 of 1