Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017

Go down 
+4
NightLioness
onatello
widukind
Numa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:35 pm

A new manufacturer was at the toy fair who had a simple wall display of all the different types, styles and sizes of wildlife models on offer.  I didnt speak to anyone but they had a huge banner with information about the company.

I think rather than being a brand they were a manufacturer showing off the different types of toys they make so that retailers could purchase any stype they wanted.  Most of the animals on display were hollow and made of a soft squeezable plastic, others were slightly harder.  

You can see all the different styles on offer from large softies for little kids to more realistic sculpts for collectors.  SOme models had tags on them but these were for retail purposes only.  The selection was impressive and I loved some of the sea models.  There werent any animals of a Schleich style size, all were larger but many were impressive nonetheless.

The standout models for me were the humpback/Amazon river white dolphin and the very large seal - it was beautifully sculpted!!  Some of the sea life models look like the style sold as 'Favourite' models in Japan or those I have seen in European Tiger Tiger stores.......

Anyway take a look and add your comments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Nice and interesting but very huge :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Those animal heads are creepy...remind me taxidermy trophies. I like the English Bulldog, looks nice. And that macho gorilla lol!

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

These animals let me think about the ones from Recur scratch scratch

*grabs the amazon dolphin and runs away* Miinneeee <3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:10 pm

NightLioness wrote:
*grabs the amazon dolphin and runs away* Miinneeee <3

lol! lol! lol!

The pictures are great quality Wink

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 pm

RUN KARIN!!! RUNNNNN!  lol!

....Some of the big figures are already starting to lean....
Not a good sign!
And I notice that the T-Rex on the left wears the same colours as the CollectA feathered T-Rex.
Not a good choice!
Laughing

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 pm

I wish I could run away with an amazon dolphin... well, a plastic one of course! Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you for the great job with photos for us Numaan :)
Karin is right, many of the models are from Recur ..and some of them , or most of them are painted different . So maybe , this is other brand, who works together with Recur.

We can see the White dolphin , the Beluga and other Sea life models from Recur on Aliexpress.
Here is the White dolphin for example from RECUR on Aliexpress
I also see that the dogs are Recur models, but painted with different colors.
And I see a Neapolitan mastiff model, which is missing from Recur store ..

Do you think like me , that this Brachiosaurus on the top (next to the ``Macho`` gorilla) , looks awesome ? Very Happy

GudrunOrca

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 am

I hate to be a party pooper for all you river dolphin fans here, but the dolphin appears to be an Indo-Pacific humpbacked dolphin/Chinese pink dolphin (Sousa chinensis). It has a prominent dorsal fin, which the Amazon River dolphin lacks, and its eye is also quite prominent. I have added some photos to show you the real deal versus this model.
I think it's one of the first figurines out there of this species! So that's brilliant Applause  cheers I really love it! It's quite large, so it's going to be difficult to fit into a set up of cetaceans that realistically displays the size difference, but it's great on its own!

The fact that this Chinese company is producing these species totally makes sense to me, as these animals are being kept in Asian dolphinariums and aquariums. So there's a market. That also goes for whale sharks and belugas, the latter which are being kept more and more in recent years.

I think the large sea lion is shaped very well, though the coloration is a bit off. It looks really nice, the detail is spot on.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:48 am

GudrunOrca wrote:
I hate to be a party pooper for all you river dolphin fans here, but the dolphin appears to be an Indo-Pacific humpbacked dolphin/Chinese pink dolphin (Sousa chinensis). It has a prominent dorsal fin, which the Amazon River dolphin lacks, and its eye is also quite prominent. I have added some photos to show you the real deal versus this model.
I think it's one of the first figurines out there of this species! So that's brilliant Applause  cheers I really love it! It's quite large, so it's going to be difficult to fit into a set up of cetaceans that realistically displays the size difference, but it's great on its own!

The fact that this Chinese company is producing these species totally makes sense to me, as these animals are being kept in Asian dolphinariums and aquariums. So there's a market. That also goes for whale sharks and belugas, the latter which are being kept more and more in recent years.

I think the large sea lion is shaped very well, though the coloration is a bit off. It looks really nice, the detail is spot on.

cheers Applause Applause cheers I love you

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017   PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd  Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS Part 2: New Yuan Zhi Toys Co Ltd Animal Models @ London Toy Fair - 26th January 2017
Page 1 of 1