Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's see your animals through the seasons

Go down 
+6
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
spikesilkenwolf
HKHollinstone
Kristie
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

Let's see your animals through the seasons  Empty
PostSubject: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

These are Random pictures from september 2010 to February of this year. PIctured here is Sky the medicine hat (black and white) Star, the brown and white and Streaker the mostly brown gelding. :D I hope you enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Schleich collection

Two months of pictures

September

February
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

WOW, So many fabulous photoes cheers

Thanks for sharing, Sarah flower

Sky has the most fantastic pattern. One of my friends once had a Icelandic mare with a medicine hat, - it makes them look wise, i think Very Happy

Your cat is SO pretty.
Only my siamese began jumping at the keyboard when I admired her too much. cat
What is the name of tour kitty and the chocolate Labrador ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Thankyou SUSANNE! :D I think it makes her look sacred like the natives thought :)
I once had an Iclandic Stallion, either that or shetland lol. I got him for my tenth birthday and he had a heart on him too! Onery lil guy though.
The Cat? Whiskey, he is a pain. I always walk around the house with some sort of foot protection! The best animals are the "Hi, I'm going to follow you home now!" kind in my opinion, lol We found Whiskey on a walk.
Our Lab's name is Jack, He is three. :D

This is the Pony, Jasper at the home after mine.
Here is his heart..
This is another Medicine hat I met along the way.
Here are her pasture mates. :)
L-R:Red, Spice and Streaker, our horse.
Red is huge! AND beautiful!
At the next place that we kept Streaker, these two lovely mares were his buddies.
I hope you enjoyed them! lol
Sorry for so many pictures!
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Fantastic photos! I love the way that Sky and your kitty match. :)

And your Schleich collection is VERY impressive! Thanks so much for sharing!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

thankyou! I've told my mom numerous times that we have two medicine hats to look out for! :D
Thankyou although I may have to disagree for that is only part of my collection. As a kid I wanted whichever one I saw but now I'm content with the horses. :D
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 pm

I've always loved medicine hats!

I am the opposite on collecting...I used to collect ONLY the horses and now I collect all animals! Except for monkeys. They are creepy. monkey

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

OH YES!! 0.0 Monkeys scare me, especially Baboons! *shudders*
I didn't figure out about medicine hats until a few years agoa fter reading San Domingo The Medicine Hat Stallion. Then I realized that I've always had a San Domingo Breyer lol
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:18 pm

WONDERFUL pictures Sarah!! Wow I love your horses, where you live looks really nice. Must be so nice to just be able to go riding whenever you want. Rolling Eyes I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Sarah, an Ichlandic horse is not a pony, - it is a HORSE affraid Suspect Wink

But Jasper is certainly a pony Wink With a heart on cheers I love you

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:29 pm

It is very nice here where I keep the horses, I live about an hour away from here with my Daddy. I'm sure you can figure the story out so anyway my mom owns the big gelding Streaker, her husband owns the older mare and I own Sky, my little madicine hat.
Streaker is the only one of our three horses who is actually fully broke. I'm gentling my filly and the older mare is just prissy lol
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm

lol oops
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Summer
fall
Spring ( he was just a baby)
winter

spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

you horses are just lovely!

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Your guinea pig is so adorable! lol Thank you very much Spikes! They think they are oh so lovely when they run me over :D
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:

winter

Awwwwww! I love his litte rug!!!! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I know right? I almost wish Sky could have one too! :D
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 pm

the Andalusian horse at one of the barns i was at always use to try and run me over. lol he was a butface. but he was ever soo hansome

spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 pm

the Andalusian horse at one of the barns i was at always use to try and run me over. lol he was a butface. but he was ever soo hansome

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Aww lol Sky is too when she tries to play, I'll get away as fast as I can to hide behind a tree and taunt her lol It isn't the nicest play but play at the least.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Ohhh, Lacey-Spikey, he is the cutest little feller I love you I love you

Lovely pictures Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

I just posted these photos but I either canceled it or this will be twice. Sorry!

Anyway, this is a great topic!

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Great Photos Kristie! I love them all especially your winter and fall :) maybe because those are my favorite seasonas and they remind me so much of what I want to be doing right now, riding lol
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks, Sarah. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Spring storms worry me but I love when the horses shed out, Sky will be so white! I'll step outside and be blinded from across the pasture lol
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes, we are having very heavy rainfall as I type this, which is why I'm glued to the internet this morning. Razz I love summertime, too. But I have to be careful as I'm highly allergic to poison ivy. But Wintertime I do not like at all. Too cold and depressing!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see your animals through the seasons    Let's see your animals through the seasons  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's see your animals through the seasons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next